Doom

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Doom

Post by Softball Bat »

It seems like a true disaster, but you and I both see the same news reports, so a person can make up their own mind about it.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:26 pm It seems like a true disaster, but you and I both see the same news reports, so a person can make up their own mind about it.
https://amp.scmp.com/news/china/society ... urs-denied

But China Three Gorges Corporation (CTGC) has refuted the claims, saying all measurements of the dam’s displacement were in line with its design parameters, which require a degree of flexibility.

“The distribution of vertical and horizontal displacements is related to the height of the dam … and is in line with the deformation law of a concrete gravity dam,” the company said

https://www.zmescience.com/science/chin ... arge-0626/

https://www.wfmz.com/news/floods-kill-1 ... 06b84.html

Downriver, firefighters and others finished filling in a 188-meter (620-foot) break in a dike on Poyang Lake, China's largest freshwater lake, Xinhua said.

The dike gave way nine days ago, flooding 15 villages and agricultural fields in Jiangxi province, the news agency said. More than 14,000 people were evacuated.

The incoming waters were expected to peak Saturday behind the Three Gorges Dam, but more water is forecast to arrive around Tuesday, Xinhua said. The hydropower dam is used to mitigate catastrophic flooding.

Seasonal flooding strikes large parts of China annually, especially in its central and southern regions, but the rainfall has been unusually high this year.

About 1.8 million people have been evacuated and direct losses attributed to flooding are estimated at more than 49 billion yuan ($7 billion), according to the Ministry of Emergency Management.
If China admits anything, is the real data worse?

I ask because China has always been willing to kill its own people to save face, if it means not admitting anything is wrong.... and the US's own MSM has been assisting them.

If Three Gorges falls, will Hoover, which is older and better made, suffer an 'accident' in turnabout?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

A sternly worded letter?

Or something more dramatic?

Beijing will take just and necessary actions if Washington does not immediately revoke its wrong decision
to ask China to close its consulate in Houston, FM spokesman Wang Wenbin said on Wednesday, calling the
US move a unilateral political provocation against China.

https://twitter.com/ChinaDaily/status/1 ... 4640118784

Just and necessary actions?

:shock:

#doom
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Fuck China.

https://vietnamtimes.org.vn/china-massi ... 22556.html: Chinese authorities blew up a dam in Anhui Province on Sunday to release surging waters behind it as the flood widely spreads across the country affecting about 40 million people.

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3971726: Video surfaced on Wednesday (July 22) showing a dam in eastern China's Anhui Province opening all 14 of its flood gates, flooding tens of thousands of acres of farmland.

https://asiatimes.com/2020/07/three-gor ... operators/: In a rare revelation, Beijing has admitted that its 2.4-kilometer Three Gorges Dam spanning the Yangtze River in Hubei province “deformed slightly” after record flooding.

The official Xinhua News Agency quoted the operator of the the world’s largest hydroelectric gravity dam as saying that some nonstructural, peripheral parts of the dam had buckled.

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Fuck China, II (Only rated to last 50 years? Really? and these chucklefucks are supposed to be the new lone Superpower? What catastrophic disaster is being forecast to have world leaders prop following China as the Good Ending?):

https://www.wired.com/2013/03/poor-qual ... collapses/: 2013 - Poor-Quality Chinese Concrete Could Lead to Skyscraper Collapses

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3963406: 2020 -

Videos surfaced on Monday (July 6) after tenants from the 9th to 60th floors of Shanghai Tower, the tallest building in China, found themselves drenched with leaking water.

According to local Chinese media reports, the leaks inside the massive tower started on Monday. The water leaks were so severe that many videos show "rain" and "waterfalls" dropping down from the ceilings, ruining office equipment and electronic devices.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

As you may (or may not) remember, there was heavy wrangling and debate over the 800+ billion dollar American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.

Now...

The Treasury Department said Monday that it will borrow $3 trillion during the current quarter to cover the massive cost of
the federal government’s response to the coronavirus crisis...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarahhanse ... 73d1a45306

That is more than 3x the 2009 amount IN ONE QUARTER of the year, and they just did it like "Oh well."
No debating, no wrangling.

:shock:

Look folks, anyone who is trying to sing to you about the wonderful pink unicorn economic recovery is -----> BLATANTLY LYING TO YOU.

The U.S. economy is toast.

Interest rates (near 0%) can never be raised because it will jack up the amount we must pay to service the debt that we have accrued.
The U.S. can also never repay its debts, and this will undoubtedly end up in -----> WAR.

What is it good for?
Absolutely -----> nothing.

States are broke and pensions are totally skrewed.

Tax revenue is skrewed.

Funny money glues things together, and jacks up the stock market, so that charlatans can chirp to you about... recovery, but these con men are completely full of shit.
They have an agenda.

This is fiscal armageddon, friends.
I'm not joking with you.
Open your eyes.

The 2nd half of this year is going to be -----> frightful.

Buckle up.
I'm cereal.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

This is what happens when science denying, government hating GOPers and Trumpsters who put cult of personality above the interests of the United States are elected to the highest positions of power.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Nice TDS.

It has little to do with the Rona flu and everything to do with out of control spending. Something you want to see massively increased.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Is there anything Dump could do that you wouldn’t give him a pass on you fat fuck.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Another US Covid 19 milestone!

150,000 Coronavirus deaths in the US

At this pace of 1,000 per day, we'll be at 230,000 deaths by election day and possibly 300,000 by Biden's inauguration. Instead of this being a damning indictment of Trump and GOP rule in America, Left Shitter will be by anytime to whine and cry about how I didn't an original off cuff death count guess right and that I should be banned for that.

He can eat my shit.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:14 am Another US Covid 19 milestone!

At this pace of 1,000 per day, we'll be at 230,000 deaths by election day and possibly 300,000 by Biden's inauguration. Instead of this being a damning indictment of Trump and GOP rule in America, Left Shitter will be by anytime to whine and cry about how I didn't an original off cuff death count guess right and that I should be banned for that.

He can eat my shit.
You responded to a Hungus bet and now want out of it.

The fact you are an idiot and don’t live up to your bets isn’t my fault. Further calling me names when you are the welcher says everything about you.

But hey the CDC says Covid cases are likely 10 times what has been reported. So somewhere north of 40 million today. If that is correct the death rate is exponentially smaller and furthers your idiocy.

But you do you and complain about the unemployment and the infection rate in the same breath. You are a piece of shit that wants more deaths and more unemployment because you think it helps your team in Nov elections. That is sad and disgusting.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:21 am But you do you and complain about the unemployment and the infection rate in the same breath. You are a piece of shit that wants more deaths and more unemployment because you think it helps your team in Nov elections. That is sad and disgusting.
You are a clown and voters will agree when the GOP is wiped out in November. Maybe you'll get it by then, but I doubt it.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Sure call me a clown, that just is your way or saying I am correct regarding you.

The reality for you is the infections and unemployment will continue under Biden along with deaths and you will be praying for them to suddenly end.

You are a poor excuse for a human that puts politics over your fellow man.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Michigan

Coronavirus restrictions are being tightened again in Upper Michigan.

Governor Gretchen Whitmer signed Executive Order 2020-160 and Executive Order 2020-161, amending Michigan’s
Safe Start Order and issuing revised workplace safeguards. Under the Safe Start Order, starting July 31, 2020,
statewide indoor gatherings will be limited to 10 people and bars will be closed for indoor service across the state,
including in Regions 6 and 8.

“As we see COVID-19 cases continue to rise, Michiganders cannot afford to drop our guard. We must take every
step possible to save lives, protect the brave men and women on the front lines...

https://www.uppermichiganssource.com/20 ... -michigan/

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:21 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:14 am Another US Covid 19 milestone!

He can eat my shit.
You responded to a Hungus bet and now want out of it.

The fact you are an idiot and don’t live up to your bets isn’t my fault. Further calling me names when you are the welcher says everything about you.

But hey the CDC says Covid cases are likely 10 times what has been reported. So somewhere north of 40 million today. If that is correct the death rate is exponentially smaller and furthers your idiocy.
One more time. The bet was stupid. It was a false dichotomy wrapped in shit sando. Only a wet brained idiot thinks “America: love it or leave it” or any other false dichotomy is worth a shit.

The only thing that is disgusting is your fat ass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:29 am You are a poor excuse for a human that puts politics over your fellow man.
Says the fat greedy fuck who hoards candy behind a locked gate.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Shitter's lizard brain on full display

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Still living rent free up in your shitty dome I see.

Face it, governors play a huge part in this and many have dropped the ball.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yours more than most and certainly more than mine.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:31 pm Yours more than most and certainly more than mine.
Don't ever forget---The GOP is the party of personal responsibility

Also the party of--the Buck Stops Somewhere Else.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Don’t quote my posts or YellowSeater will have to see them. :logan:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:44 pm Don't ever forget---The GOP is the party of personal responsibility

Hell yes the GOP is the party of personal responsibility. Look no further than Bill continuing to argue against personal responsibility. Liberals don’t deal in personal responsibility at all. It is always someone else’s fault. See also your TDS.

The buck actually stops with you and me the individual. We are responsible for our own health and well-being. I have traveled extensively and don’t think the airlines, Uber, hotels, restaurants are on the hook for my safety. It is completely on me.

You on the other hand want government to hold your hand and wipe your ass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you’re against DUI laws? Your mind is a pretzel.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:20 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:44 pm Don't ever forget---The GOP is the party of personal responsibility

Hell yes the GOP is the party of personal responsibility. Look no further than Bill continuing to argue against personal responsibility. Liberals don’t deal in personal responsibility at all. It is always someone else’s fault. See also your TDS.

The buck actually stops with you and me the individual. We are responsible for our own health and well-being. I have traveled extensively and don’t think the airlines, Uber, hotels, restaurants are on the hook for my safety. It is completely on me.

You on the other hand want government to hold your hand and wipe your ass.
Again with your complete and utter lies.

It’s like breathing for you. You don’t think, only lies.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So my accepting personal responsibility for my health is a lie?

This is why you aren't worth responding to. You just immediately bang out lies and racist on your keyboard without even comprehending what was typed. You are a sad sorry racist race-baiting POS.

That said, enjoy your weekend.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Walking around with no mask as you have admitted to doing cause you said you wear it when mandated and it’s not universally mandated is like driving drunk. It’s not about you hurting you you fat stupid fuck.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:14 pm So my accepting personal responsibility for my health is a lie?
Who is not taking personal responsibility for their health? What a stupid question and a damning indictment of our federal government's pitiful pathetic response to Covid 19.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:55 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:14 pm So my accepting personal responsibility for my health is a lie?
Who is not taking personal responsibility for their health? What a stupid question and a damning indictment of our federal government's pitiful pathetic response to Covid 19.
Learn to read before banging on your keyboard.

Of course you just bang on your keyboard without understanding. Then you double down on stupid and imply that everyone is taking personal responsibility which implies the Feds failed.

You remain a total idiot.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The feds have failed you moronic pile of human waste. 150,000 deaths and millions of positive cases etches it in stone.

Why are you too fucking stupid to understand that other first world nations have successfully defeated the virus? Like really.

Enjoy your vacation in Croatia, one of like 12 countries admitting Americans at the moment. Make sure to tell everyone you voted for Trump, too.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The more I read your pitiful and pathetic excuses for our total impotent federal response to Covid 19, the more I am convinced that you and your ilk are directly responsible for it.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So now you are abandoning your previous take and just going with the Feds failed.

Ok but why add in your usual lies?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:15 pm Why are you too fucking stupid to understand that other first world nations have successfully defeated the virus? Like really.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newswe ... 85%3famp=1

Like really. Why do you lie out of your ass in damn near every post?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:16 pm The more I read your pitiful and pathetic excuses for our total impotent federal response to Covid 19, the more I am convinced that you and your ilk are directly responsible for it.
Good lord your TDS is total.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Your lie was projecting towards me. Don’t pretend you can’t understand your own bullshit. Or can you?
Left Seater wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:14 pm This is why you aren't worth responding to. You just immediately bang out lies and racist on your keyboard without even comprehending what was typed. You are a sad sorry racist race-baiting POS.

That said, enjoy your weekend.
And yet here you are responding to me. What an idiot you expose yourself to be.

Perhaps it’s your guilt that compels you to keep blurting your mental diarrhea?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He will never say: I voted for Trump, which was a mistake.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:50 pm Left Shitter's lizard brain on full display

"Said the expert."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A national plan is not only unnecessary, it is idiotic. The impact of the chinky virus differs from state to state and county to county within the states. It's a local matter. The federal gov't can and has augmented the ability of states to handle it. Remember the hospital ships and military hospitals that went completely unused? Remember Andy Cumface in New York squawking for 30,000 ventilators?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

A local matter? Then why give 5 trillion to multinational corporations?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Because Dump is just another little puppet boy.

Mvscal and his ilk have chosen to be among the most naive people on plane earth.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:46 am Because Dump is just another little puppet boy.

Mvscal and his ilk have chosen to be among the most naive people on plane earth.
White supremacy is intoxicating.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Food insecurity for U.S. households last week reached its highest reported level since the Census Bureau started
tracking the data in May, with almost 30 million Americans reporting that they’d not had enough to
eat at some point in the seven days
through July 21.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -last-week

Such numbers will be rising.

Good thing we give NASA 52 million dollars a day so they can "send rockets to Mars."

:meds:

#death
#mayhem
#doom
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

An interview with two ex-fed officials where they are basically talking about being able to distribute what is essentially a Universal Basic Income to people digitally, through a phone app.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... s-payments

This will be your reality sooner rather than later, folks.

Remember...

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

Please help us!!

Okay.
Here's your UBI, quick and easy, on your phone.
No more cash needed.

How nice!

Not IN.