Doom

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Doom

Post by Kierland »

So this time you are going with IKYABWAI.
Outstanding
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fake news.

Do you have an actual take ya fucking Nazi?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More fake news, but I’ll bite. What part of the constitution did they violate and whom in the government was colluding and when?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s not an answer. So again. You have nothing. Just like the 66 lawsuit Dump brought on the election.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It is when you have facts, which you don’t.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:36 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:32 pm It is when you have facts, which you don’t.
Why do left-wing types like you always claim that they have the facts and we don't?
Further proof that you idolize Lawrence O'Donnell and Rachel maddow..
Idolize those two?

Kierland fantasizes about a Maddow/O'Donnell sando, with himself in between. :grin:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Lie some more douche bags, it’s all you have.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Blah blah blah

When your psychotic episode clears get back to me.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Hawaii’s Kilauea volcano is erupting once again

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/06/us/k ... index.html

:shock:

#Doom
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Volcanic activity is proof of climate change.

~Climate Doomists~
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

r/threightcantmeme
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

It's a fact, Kierland.

Climate "scientists" claim global warming is responsible for increases in volcanic activity. Keep in mind, decreases in volcanic activity are to be ignored. That part of the cycle is not relevant. Only pay attention to the upswings and then levy taxes on corporations to stop it.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More lies.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fake news.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:41 pmMore lies.
Which part?
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

All of it. That’s what “more lies” means you fucking Nazi tard.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:55 pm All of it. That’s what “more lies” means you fucking Nazi tard.
Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
Shut up, Randy!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Donnie Baker wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:38 am
Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:55 pm All of it. That’s what “more lies” means you fucking Nazi tard.
No. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity or remorse or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are called a nazi pedo traitor waving a nice white flag for the ten millionth time.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So your own link shows your lying. Great job.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:03 am
No. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity or remorse or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are called a nazi pedo traitor waving a nice white flag for the ten millionth time.
Too yellow to engage, too much of a little bitch to just keep his trap shut.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

NY, NJ COVID Hospitalizations Near Year-Highs as Wildly Contagious Variant Spreads: CDC

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/health/ ... s/4037033/

WHO urges travellers to wear masks as new Covid variant spreads

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/intern ... nt-spreads

Covid: WHO meeting to decide on COVID emergency set for Jan 27

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 868482.cms

#Doom
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

FAA computer failure

https://abcnews.go.com/US/computer-fail ... d=96358202

A computer failure at the FAA has the potential to impact flights nationwide, including a possible nationwide
grounding
, ABC News has learned.

"The FAA is working to restore its Notice to Air Missions System. We are performing final validation checks
and repopulating the system now," said the FAA in an update issued shortly after their initial announcement.
"Operations across the National Airspace System are affected. We will provide frequent updates as we make
progress."

This is a developing story. Please check back for updates.

Developing...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Per FAA update, flights are grounded until at least 9:30.

https://twitter.com/_benkatz
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

US flights gradually resuming after FAA issue

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64236047

The cause of the problem is still not known, but President Biden says there is no evidence of cyberattack at this point.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I figured that would take one day. It took a few. Great job wingnut.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice job posting your fever dreams online.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Biden administration extends Covid public health emergency as highly infectious omicron XBB.1.5 spreads

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/11/biden-e ... reads.html

Funny, four months ago Bidet declared the pandemic -----> over.

#mission_accomplished
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:The current president of S. Korea is from the conservative party.
The Dims of Korea are demanding that he resign over the Itaewon tragedy.

“The Itaewon disaster is a manmade disaster, and it was caused by the complete collapse of the
current administration’s emergency response coordination,” said the party’s Rep. Cheon Jun-ho.
“Neither the presidential office nor the government nor the Seoul metropolitan office did their job.”

He pointed out that the president has still yet to fire the police and government officials for their
failure in response.

https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20221108000719

Police wrap up months long probe into Itaewon crush; 23 officials referred to prosecution

Police wrapped up a monthslong investigation Friday into the deadly crowd crush in Seoul's Itaewon neighborhood
last year, with 23 government officials referred to the prosecution on fatal professional negligence and other charges.

The special police investigation team concluded the crowd crush was a "man-made" disaster caused by authorities'
failure to come up with disaster prevention measures and respond promptly to an emergency situation...

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20230113000418
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

This crossed my radar. ---->your thoughts, Bat<-----
I was contacted this morning by a source in the financial industry. Below is PRECISELY what he told me:

"Almost a Trillion dollars has hit the blockchain in just 72 hours as the Federal Government has a big announcement to make on January 20, about the Banking system, over possibly an issue of solvency.

The S&P this week will likely see 20-40% falls and banks all get their share prices hit as the rumors start to circulate over what is about to happen."

Now, when someone tells me "over possibly an issue of solvency" that's akin to saying "over possibly an issue of . . . . . anything." There really is no way to tell if this person has any proof or is simply talking out of his butt.

So I did some checking . . .

Turns out, yes, almost a Trillion dollars has flowed into blockchain crypto within the past 72 hours. THAT is staggering. THAT raises red flags to me, and I don't even own a crypto wallet; don't know the first thing about crypto.

What I __do__ know is that when people start moving large chunks of cash into things outside the banks, that's unusual. It's also unusual that the FDIC is going to make some big announcement this coming Friday. Why wait until Friday?

The Friday announcement is also raising red flags with me. Friday? Do they mean after the markets close for the week? That's usually when really bad news gets put out, to leave the weekend for cooler heads to prevail before markets re-open on Monday.

Anyway, my head is kinda spinning over this because there's so much false news and scare mongering these days. One just doesn't know who is real and who isn't.

Given the nature of this information, and with a clear statement to you that I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS ACCURATE . . . I am passing this along to you, to do with as you see fit.

More if I get it.
I don't see the S&P dropping 20-40%. That kind of sell off would be historic. Catastrophic. The markets would close for a while to stop the bleeding. No way the market allows a drop of more than 10%.

I do not doubt the Fed is going to announce the next small step toward digital currency. Then expect a major --->something<--- to speed that train along. Saudi Arabia trying to destabilize the US petro dollar is absolutely happening and will push the Fed toward a revaluation of the USD, but that's a slow burn. I expect to see something more dramatic that will grab the public's attention.

Conspiracy story hour is now over. Most of you can fuck yourselves in advance.
Shut up, Randy!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Right now the U.S. economy, and the financial system as a whole, is a slow bleed.

The reality is that things have already collapsed, but are being "held together" by tricks, ponzi schemes,deception, and the fact that the dollar is the world's reserve currency.

So I just keep waiting for THE MOMENT when something goes *BOOM* and all of the dominoes begin to fall.
Shit will hit the fan in a major way.
It will happen.

I have no way to know if that info you have seen has merit, Donnie, but I will say that there are reasons why I am watching things closely as the Chinese New Year period approaches.

I was going to post some tin foil thoughts in the Chinese New Year thread, but decided not to.

There is a new moon on the 21st, and the Chinese New Year celebration ends on the 24th.
So basically now until the 24th is a watch window for me.
We'll see...

#tinfoil
#doom
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Plata y Plomo
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:So I just keep waiting for THE MOMENT when something goes *BOOM* and all of the dominoes begin to fall.
Shit will hit the fan in a major way.
It will happen.
Btw, shortly after this happens, debates about which bathroom people should use will be put to rest.
As will a host of other lunatic discussions that are now ongoing.

Survival will be the word of the day.

RIP
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:35 am
Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:28 am Plata y Plomo
Correct.

That's why this isn't a conspiracy theory. A few weeks back, the communist government of China threatened the Alzheimer's Joe clown show.
Warning them against interfering in any way shape or form after they take over Taiwan.

That's NOT a conspiracy theory.

It's HARD REALITY.
You have no idea how human communication works do you? I said nothing about a conspiracy.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:32 amafter China takes over Taiwan.
With what?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

*DOOM* in Pakistan...

Nearly 220 million people in Pakistan without power after countrywide outage

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/22/asia ... index.html

:shock:

220 million?

Imagine if everyone east of the Mississippi all lost power at the same time.

Btw, whenever I see Pakistan, I hear Barry Soetoro saying it.

You know, just like when I see China, I hear Donald Rump saying it.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

JPGettysburg wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:24 pm
mvscal wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:58 am
JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:32 amafter China takes over Taiwan.
With what?
You're kidding right?
No, I'm not. Please explain in specific detail how Chyyynuh will be able to land and logistically sustain a force large enough to subjugate Taiwan.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Don’t worry pedokkkal doesn’t know shit about it either. He is just puffing out his chest, but is in actuality a sad fragile little ginger with a persecution complex. Oh and a racist. He’s also a racist.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:22 pm Well honestly I haven't thought much about that issue. I have just assumed that with the largest number of armed forces in the world, with their total willingness to kill their own citizens, with one of the world's most powerful militaries in the world, and with a reasonable claim to possess Taiwan, that whenever China decided to take over the island, they could do so.

The question is whether the US would risk WWIII and fully defend the island.

I don't know squat about it and don't give a shit enough to start researching it.
Don't you mean would China risk WW3 to take it?

It's a moot point at this time. They can't even if they wanted to. It would necessarily be the most most complex amphibious operation in the history of warfare. D Day would be child's play by comparison. China simply does not have the capability or the operational experience to pull something like this off as yet. It will also be impossible to hide the preparation for such an operation. Their fleet would be torn to pieces by subs and cruise missiles.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

JPGettysburg wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:09 pmAnd I don't believe the USA will intervene, do you?
Yes, I do and we should. That is a red line that needs to be made abundantly clear to China.
They have 2 million active soldiers.
Who gives a fuck? What are they going to do? Swim 90 miles?