Doom

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Doom

Post by Kierland »

Have you ever typed anything that wasn’t racist or misogynist or bigoted in some way?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

It was supposed to just be a "special operation," but the Russian people found out otherwise when their sons & daughters didn't come home.

Now he wants to send 300,000 more into those killing fields.

While simultaneously threatening to use nukes.

Can you say "cannon fodder?"

I don't think Putin will be in power for much longer....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Coast Guard spots Chinese, Russian naval ships near Alaska island

A Coast Guard ship came across a Chinese guided missile cruiser, two other
Chinese naval ships and four Russian naval vessels, including a destroyer.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska — A U.S. Coast Guard ship on routine patrol in the Bering Sea came across a guided missile cruiser
from China, officials said Monday.

But it turned out the cruiser wasn’t alone as it sailed about 86 miles (138 kilometers) north of Alaska’s Kiska Island, on
Sept. 19.

The patrol boat, known as a cutter called Kimball, later discovered there were two other Chinese naval ships and four
Russian naval vessels, including a destroyer, all in single formation.

The Honolulu-based Kimball, a 418-foot (127-meter) vessel, observed as the ships broke formation and dispersed. A
C-130 Hercules provided air support for the Kimball from the Coast Guard station in Kodiak.

“While the formation has operated in accordance with international rules and norms, we will meet presence with presence
to ensure there are no disruptions to U.S. interests in the maritime environment around Alaska,” Rear Adm. Nathan Moore,
Seventeenth Coast Guard District commander said...

https://www.khou.com/article/news/natio ... iQ6koF9HHU

One of the vessels was a... destroyer!

The U.S. will "meet presence with presence."

:shock:

You're gonna need a bigger boat!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I think it was Gucci who flew one of those C-130 gunships.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

This is not a good development[/Marcus]...

European leaders blame Russian ‘sabotage’ after Nord Stream explosions

BERLIN — European leaders said Tuesday they believed dual explosions that damaged pipelines built to carry Russian
natural gas to Europe were deliberate, and some officials blamed the Kremlin, suggesting the blasts were intended as
a threat to the continent.

The damage did not have an immediate impact on Europe’s energy supplies. Russia cut off flows earlier this month, and
European countries had scrambled to build up stockpiles and secure alternative energy sources before that.

But the episode is likely to mark a final end to the Nord Stream pipeline projects, a more-than-two-decade effort that
deepened Europe’s dependence on Russian natural gas — and that many officials now say was a grave strategic mistake.

The pair of explosions Monday produced leaks in all three of the underwater Nord Stream pipelines that connect Russia
and Germany, causing massive plumes of gas bubbles to break the surface of the Baltic Sea.

“These are deliberate actions, not an accident,” Danish Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen told reporters Tuesday. “The
situation is as serious as it gets.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/20 ... ge-russia/
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Security Alert put out by the U.S. Government today...

U.S. citizens should not travel to Russia and those residing or travelling in Russia should depart Russia
immediately while limited commercial travel options remain.

https://ru.usembassy.gov/security-alert ... in-russia/

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Russia may refuse to acknowledge dual nationals’ U.S. citizenship, deny their access to U.S. consular assistance, prevent their departure from Russia, and conscript dual nationals for military service.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Same week the gave Snowden citizenship. RIP Ed.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:32 am
Russia may refuse to acknowledge dual nationals’ U.S. citizenship, deny their access to U.S. consular assistance, prevent their departure from Russia, and conscript dual nationals for military service.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Are you really shocked? This seems par for Putin’s course.

Why any Russian with the means is still in Russia is beyond me.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

We are in a bear market.

Question: Do you see anything on the horizon that will reverse the trend?

Personally,I don't see anything on the horizon that will reverse the trend.
Not saying the market can't bounce UP for days, or even weeks, but I believe the downward trend will ultimately continue.

The MASSIVE 2020 financial "stimulus" wore out months ago.

So without another MASSIVE (more massive than the last one) pumpp of deficit spending, I see nothing that will reverse the downward trend.
Lower lows will be coming, imo.

It isn't looking good for folks who are long this market.

#doom
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

A Jap play.

Within the last hour North Korea has launched a missile that went... over Japan and into the Pacific Ocean.

Emergency *WARNINGS* were given to Japanese citizens to take cover.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ium-europe

https://tickernews.co/north-korea-has-f ... r-shelter/

F@t Kim is ratcheting up the insane.

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

South Korean President Yoon says NK’s reckless nuclear provocations will bring resolute
response from international community

- Apex

https://twitter.com/Apex_WW

Translation: Tubby Kim can expect to see a sternly worded letter in his INbox
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:21 am
I was *BANNED* at .net a long time ago.
No, you weren't.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:09 am ...the Nord Stream pipeline projects, a more-than-two-decade effort that deepened Europe’s dependence on Russian natural gas — and that many officials now say was a grave strategic mistake.
They now say it? Are these "officials" the same dumbfucks who mocked Trump when he told them that very thing years ago? Are they the same dumbfucks now scrambling to increase their defense spending which was not even at the minimum level specified by the NATO treaty? I believe Trump warned them of that also.

Every action Trump took hobbled the Russian economy and yet dumbfucks falsely accused him of "collusion" with Russia. Accusations which have subsequently been proven to be a Clinton campaign operation abetted by Bath House Barry's administration which weaponized intelligence agencies against their political enemies. And yet YOU dumbfucks fret about a minor riot on Jan 6th as if that was the real threat to democracy.

Ponderous.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

How did I know you were on the “1-6 was just a vacation outing the real problem is my Obama Derangement Syndrome” team?

Of course you have no proof. But you are still shilling for the orange traytorr because he hasn’t been convicted of his crimes yet.

Fuck off you black cock sucking POS.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Bullshit. On this subject Orange Man Man was spot on--and actually spoke clearly in a voice of actual leadership. The German Green reps were indeed laughing like bratty college kids. And now the UTTERLY depraved neocons have sought to wreak total havoc. They really don't care about mass casualties or fucking up the world economy--as they proved with their utterly criminal invasion and destruction of Iraq--and Libya.

Mscavl's suggestion that Poland might have a motive in the pipeline sabotage makes sense only in that it has a longtime animus against both Russia and Germany. But Poland is basically sane--and led by sane leaders. They wouldn't be so callous as to create a disaster across all of Europe and beyond just for a payback for WWII. No, this is clearly the neocons--and Biden himself claimed that if Russia invaded Ukraine the pipeline would be destroyed.

And what's his desperate motive? The looming midterms of course, when he'll be remanded to the most lame duck since....?

Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Everybody knew it was a sticky wicket to trust Russia.

From 2014:
“This entire [Ukraine] event has pointed toward the need for Europe to look into how it can diversify its energy sources,” said US President Barack Obama.

So STFU with “only Dump knew The Russia Oil Situation was bad” BS.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

mvscal wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:02 pm
poptart wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:21 am
No, you weren't.
Yes, it is a fact that I was banned there.

I (poptart & Vogel) was also banned here.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 10:20 pm
mvscal wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:02 pm
poptart wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:21 am
No, you weren't.
Yes, it is a fact that I was banned there.

I (poptart & Vogel) was also banned here.
Why the fuck would anyone ban you? You're as tepid as cup of weak tea at room temp. You can't even make a fun subject like Flat Earth amusing. You sound like Eddie Haskell without an agent. When it comes to politics you seem to want to deflate whichever side you're tepidly supporting. You apparently listen to REO Speedwagon and Rush. So why were you banned? Racism? It was racism, wasn't it? :wink:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Russ banned me at .net because I called him out for his administrative failures at T1B.
I surely broke no rule at .net.

But I had inflamed many at .net because I called them out in their pedo celebration thread.
You know, the thread where they all jocked the married middle-aged weirdo who ran off to another state with a teenage girl.

But what really set things off, if you want to know, is -----> flat earth.

Some folks somehow get EXTREMELY butthurt when their beloved globe is shredded.

So I really had very few fliends over there.

Poptart and Vogel got banned here because I (supposedly) posted a T1B admin's "personal info" on... another board.

LMAO!

Nope.
Completely absurd.

Again, flat earth tripped some folks out so badly that they could not operate rationally.

It is all water under the bridge at this point.

But nevertheless, it is actual history.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:59 amIt is all water under the bridge at this point.
The Verrazano Narrows Bridge?
"I see everything twice!"
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

You posted about the Verrazano Bridge a few years ago.
Your post(s), Moving Sale's response to it, and my response(s) to it are scrubbed from the board.

Why?
I don't know.

The website says the tops of the bridge towers are 1 5/8 farther away from each other than are the bases of the bridge towers.
And this proves that the earth has curvature.

First, do we know that this information about the bridge construction is true?
I mean, I know it is on a website and everything...

Second, even if the bridge has been built with this very minor adjustment made to it, how does that prove the water is curving?

Well, the easy and obvious answer is, it does not.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:01 am You posted about the Verrazano Bridge a few years ago.
Your post(s), Moving Sale's response to it, and my response(s) to it are scrubbed from the board.

Why?
I don't know.

The website says the tops of the bridge towers are 1 5/8 farther away from each other than are the bases of the bridge towers.
And this proves that the earth has curvature.

First, do we know that this information about the bridge construction is true?
I mean, I know it is on a website and everything...

Second, even if the bridge has been built with this very minor adjustment made to it, how does that prove the water is curving?

Well, the easy and obvious answer is, it does not.
Slop Fart, you're shooting yourself in the foot and then hobbling off to mope with your brave and sensational claims of Flat Earth. Rather than niggle with tedious pablum about bridges and ancient sailors, start considering that if the Flat Earth theory is true than it's obvious that it is not a naturally occurring astronomical sphere, but rather a highly complex mechanism designed by highly technical engineers--and that rules out any nonsense of the ancient Hebrew tribal god. it means actual extra-terrestrials who may well be filed into the human genome and gene pool--and living among us--as they have for millennia. Step up your game, for fuck's sake. :doh:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS wrote:Slop Fart, you're shooting yourself in the foot and then hobbling off to mope with your brave and sensational claims of Flat Earth. Rather than niggle with tedious pablum about bridges and ancient sailors, start considering that if the Flat Earth theory is true than it's obvious that it is not a naturally occurring astronomical sphere, but rather a highly complex mechanism designed by highly technical engineers--and that rules out any nonsense of the ancient Hebrew tribal god. it means actual extra-terrestrials who may well be filed into the human genome and gene pool--and living among us--as they have for millennia. Step up your game, for fuck's sake. :doh:
I didn't bring up the bridge and ancient sailors.
Other fliends brought those points.

Well, if the Earth is flat, stationary, and enclosed, it is pretty hard to deny that there is a Creator.
In that case, yes, one can decide for them self who the creator is.

Btw, it is spelled out very directly in Genesis Chapter One that the Earth is not a globe.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kids having strokes.
Must have this important info out there for all to see -- on the sides of buses.

We should have known long ago that kids having strokes is a big deal.
Not to be taken lightly.
Children are having strokes.

Wait...

What's going on?

#baffling
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:51 am Children are having strokes.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes kids are humans and humans have strokes. Do you idiots really not know FAST and when to look for it?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Well, I've been around for a number of decades now and can never recall being told to be on the look-out for children having strokes.
lol

WATCH OUT, because little Timmy might decide to eat the glue.
Or WATCH OUT, because little Penelope might decide to stick a fork in the wall outlet.

Yes, these weird little dangers have always been around.

But public service warnings to WATCH OUT, because children are having strokes?

I am fascinated by this.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I fascinated that you are fascinated over basic first aid stuff. Have you never taken a first aid class?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Three day *WARNING*...

Bank of England boss tells investors help will end in three days

The boss of the Bank of England has told investors that its bond-buying to stabilise pension funds
will end on Friday, despite pleas to extend it.
Andrew Bailey said that managers have got to make sure that their funds are resilient.
Earlier the Bank of England made a fresh bond-buying move to try to calm markets.
It has been buying government bonds to try to help pension funds at risk of collapsing.

Former IMF deputy director Mohamed El-Erian told the BBC that the economy was on "shaky
ground".
He said financial systems going into turmoil "can cause a lot of damage"...

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-63211743#comments

#Black_Friday
#doom
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:20 pm Yes kids are humans and humans have strokes. Do you idiots really not know FAST and when to look for it?
But Squirmy, it's NEVER been a source of concern at all. Why now? Oh that's right, millions of kids have been injected with multiple shots of vaccine and boosters for a virus that doesn't affect kids in the first place--or if it does it's nothing more than a mild cold, and then they're naturally immunized. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:30 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:20 pm Yes kids are humans and humans have strokes. Do you idiots really not know FAST and when to look for it?
But Squirmy, it's NEVER been a source of concern at all. Why now? Oh that's right, millions of kids have been injected with multiple shots of vaccine and boosters for a virus that doesn't affect kids in the first place--or if it does it's nothing more than a mild cold, and then they're naturally immunized. :oops:
It’s not, why now. You just haven’t been paying attention.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Bullshit. You don't even try to make sense, you slimy piece of shit. Kids have never been at any discernable risk for strokes--ever. Why now? :?:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s a lie. But then you said it so we already knew that.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What's a lie? Go ahead, provide any evidence that strokes for children were ever a real concern, let aloe on e that warranted billboards and signs on buses.

Are you really such a total fraud? Why are you here at all? :?: :?:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:43 pm This is a really bad sign. 90% the population gone in 2 years?? What's next?

Alaska snow crab season canceled as officials investigate disappearance of an estimated 1 billion crabs

In a major blow to America's seafood industry, the Alaska Department of Fish and Game has, for the first time in state history, canceled the winter snow crab season in the Bering Sea due to their falling numbers. While restaurant menus will suffer, scientists worry what the sudden population plunge means for the health of the Arctic ecosystem.

An estimated one billion crabs have mysteriously disappeared in two years, state officials said. It marks a 90% drop in their population.............
#doom
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:03 pm What's a lie? Go ahead, provide any evidence that strokes for children were ever a real concern, let aloe on e that warranted billboards and signs on buses.

Are you really such a total fraud? Why are you here at all? :?: :?:
You lie and expect me to chase my tail refuting it. Fuck off psycho.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What lie? You're already chasing your tail like the little terrier you are. The outrageous falsity of the Covid Hoax is only beginning to reveal itself. The spokeswoman for Pfizer just admitted that they didn't even test their vaccines for preventing the spread of the virus!!! And as for folks dropping dead for no apparent reason--unlike the million "with died" Covid as opposed to those who died "from" Covid.

But of course you've nothing to add, offer, dispute or concur. You're a slimy punk who serves as a hockey puck for us to slap around. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

4/11/22...
poptart wrote:In early 2020 the markets went into serious decline, and were destined for a total collapse, but massive government deficit spending saved (once again) the day.
And we've seen these fake markets do nothing but go up, up, up... and up again for two years now.

I hope you partied like it was 1999, because...

parties weren't meant to last.

- P. Rogers Nelson

Without new massive (greater than the last time) government deficit spending, the markets are most certainly going to crash, and crash -----> HARD!!!

*THUMP*

Wiped the fvck out.
We are now at the point of crisis, folks.

Yellen Worries Over Loss of ‘Adequate Liquidity’ in Treasuries

“We are worried about a loss of adequate liquidity in the market,” Yellen said Wednesday in answering
questions following a speech in Washington. The balance-sheet capacity of broker-dealers to engage in
Treasuries market-making hasn’t expanded much, while the overall supply of Treasuries has climbed,
she noted.

Yellen noted that the Federal Reserve now has a standing repurchase facility to provide a liquidity
backstop to the Treasuries market; that “can be helpful
,” she said. She also said that the so-called
Group of 30 panel has presented some “good ideas” on reforms that would help strengthen the market,
including the possible expansion of central clearing.

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/yellen-worr ... -1.1831674