Taunting

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Taunting

Post by Softball Bat »

R. Westbrook was taunted, like zoo animals are sometimes taunted.

His reaction...

The fan explains...

Now I understand that the Jazz has permanently *BANNED* Mr. Fan from the arena.
I am sure he is disappoint.

Is someone going to be sued here?

:)

Discuss...
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Taunting

Post by BSmack »

The Jazz should ban more people from the arena. It would save their money to be put into something more useful. Same with the Knicks who banned a fan for telling Dolan he should sell the team. Of course Dolan should sell the team. He's the worst fucking owner in sports.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

So what did the hillbilly fan tell Westbrook?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I think Mr. Fan was basically yapping about Westbrook being a n!gger, without actually using the word.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jazz fans are quite well known for it.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The Lakers have imploded.
Russ Westbrook has imploded.
Now his wife has imploded (on Twitter) - https://www.google.com/url?esrc=s&q=&rc ... -AiomIdOXG

Russ, who makes 44 million dollars for playing one year of bouncy ball in his pajamas, is demanding that folks stop "shaming" his family name, by calling him Westbrick, because, you know... the kids.

LMAO!

Grow a pair, son.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Taunting...

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:16 am Would be funny though if President Trump is the only person in the world who could save that drug smuggling lesbian from Russian prison but he says fuck her because she and her kind did nothing but bad mouth him while he was in the White House and he let's her rot.
Some "patriot" you are.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

We can’t trust Russia for shit. That said if she was carrying an illegal substance then that is on her.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:16 am President Trump...
Schmuck seems to be even less well informed than Smackaholic.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:02 pm We can’t trust Russia for shit. That said if she was carrying an illegal substance then that is on her.
There's no evidence she had any "illegal substance." Amazing how Russia literally disappears her, doesn't even bother telling anyone until three weeks later, and then all these conservative "patriots" say it's on her and we shouldn't lift a finger to free her.

This is mostly because she's an outspoken gay black woman. Some fucking patriots you are. Defending Russia at all costs.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:42 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:02 pm We can’t trust Russia for shit. That said if she was carrying an illegal substance then that is on her.
There's no evidence she had any "illegal substance." Amazing how Russia literally disappears her, doesn't even bother telling anyone until three weeks later, and then all these conservative "patriots" say it's on her and we shouldn't lift a finger to free her.

This is mostly because she's an outspoken gay black woman. Some fucking patriots you are. Defending Russia at all costs.
She was probably there to get some PEDs anyway. I hear you can get them on any street corner in Russia and they encourage you to use them.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Mikey wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:58 pm

She was probably there to get some PEDs anyway. I hear you can get them on any street corner in Russia and they encourage you to use them.
Ever seen ICARUS on Netflix?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Nice projection. And of course you completely ignore the multiple reports of her carrying multiple vape cartridges of cannabis. We actually get pretty consistent info on the situation since she is a Texan and played just up the road at Baylor.

But keep lying to yourself that no one cares because of her race. Typical that a racist thinks race is the driver.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We can’t trust Russia but I believe she did it.

Sin,
BrokenPsyche
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:34 pm And of course you completely ignore the multiple reports of her carrying multiple vape cartridges of cannabis
Yeah, where do you think those "multiple reports" are getting their allegations from? The Russians, duh.

Rice called, it wants its degree back.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Multiple reports of multiple vape cartridges. If you hear that multiple times, it starts to increase exponentially. :shock:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:34 pm
Rice called, it wants its degree back.
Want to start a new thread calling out my non-error? You running intelligence or degree smack is a an epic self ass kicking.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

His error just stands out cause it’s so unusual. You fuck up something everyday if not every post.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

An incredible chain of events.

Trump colludes with Putin. Kisses him on the forehead and tells him to wait until he’s out of office before starting a war and raising gas prices.

Next Trump proceeds to spread white supremacy all across Russia, thus directly causing this poor innocent to become a slave in the mother country. We should plan a rescue by immediately instilling CRT into Russian school curriculums. That will cure them.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:38 am An incredible chain of events.

Trump colludes with Putin. Kisses him on the forehead and tells him to wait until he’s out of office before starting a war and raising gas prices.
Blind squirrel finds nut. /s
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

BSmack wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:44 am The Jazz should ban more people from the arena. It would save their money to be put into something more useful. Same with the Knicks who banned a fan for telling Dolan he should sell the team. Of course Dolan should sell the team. He's the worst fucking owner in sports.
He's also perhaps the most shameless wanna be in the history of the music biz...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfawnweTICk
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

That video has 22k views. Are they all you?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

L45B wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:38 am An incredible chain of events.

It's not so much that Dump told Putin to wait, but more a case of once he left office Putin no longer had a useful idiot in the WH & no longer had any reason to delay his war plans.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:06 pm It's not so much that Dump told Putin to wait, but more a case of once he left office Putin no longer had a useful idiot in the WH & no longer had any reason to delay his war plans.
Putin was waiting for Dump to destroy NATO in the event of his reelection.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:06 pm It's not so much that Dump told Putin to wait, but more a case of once he left office Putin no longer had a useful idiot in the WH & no longer had any reason to delay his war plans.
Lefty is correct, you’re one of the biggest morons on this board. But with comments like this, I’m sure you sleep well at night. Maybe.

But speaking of sleep and dreams, you leftists sure have a nice list going of all the catastrophes that have happened on Brandon’s watch (that didnt happen on MeanTweet’s watch), but were still,, ya know,, unavoidable and inevitable.

Dreams and fairy mist.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You had a coup and botched a pandemic while not building a wall and giving tax cuts to billionaires in the middle of two impeachments, so just STFU.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You love War, as long as you aren’t fighting it. And Obama bombed more people that your boy Dump.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:Russ Westbrook has imploded.
One of the top 10 funniest things I have seen in my life...

Classic Westbrook right there!

:lol:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:09 pm So what did the hillbilly fan tell Westbrook?
He was calling him "Westbrick"...that's all..
Before God was, I am
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

That’s racist. And MeanTweet’s fault.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You really are a stupid fuck as well as a comedy black hole.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Joel Embid learned about taunting and -----> karma.

:lol:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LeBron Jayne
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I barely watch any NBA these days.
Just a short video here-and-there.

But scrolling through news items and video clips, I have noticed what appears to be a trend.

That is, NBA fans injecting themselves into the activities more forcefully, blatantly, or in ugly fashion, than ever before.
Fans fvcking around too much, players freaking out about it, and tempers flaring.

Or has it always been like this, and I am just imagining things?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 10:24 am I barely watch any NBA these days.
Just a short video here-and-there.

But scrolling through news items and video clips, I have noticed what appears to be a trend.

That is, NBA fans injecting themselves into the activities more forcefully, blatantly, or in ugly fashion, than ever before.
Fans fvcking around too much, players freaking out about it, and tempers flaring.

Or has it always been like this, and I am just imagining things?
I agree with you. I blame the proliferation of social media and cell phone cameras.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

A fan implied that Cobb was part-African. Cobb, whose alleged views on race were questionable even by 1912’s standard, took offense at the implication that he could be part African. He took to the crowd and beat the heckler, Claude Lucker, as everyone watched on in horror. After somebody noted that Lucker had no hands, Cobb got sassy with his remark.

“I don’t care if he got no feet!” he allegedly said, continuing to pummel Lucker until cops and an Umpire took him away. This story is far from an outlier.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:18 pm A fan implied that Cobb was part-African. Cobb, whose alleged views on race were questionable even by 1912’s standard,
That's a damn lie.

Cobb just said the quiet parts outloud. The very next year, Leo Frank supporters falsely blamed two black men for a sex crime against an "ordinary pencil factory girl' by appealing to negative stereotypes of black men as sexual predators.

Cobb was an asshole, but he was honest in his assholeness.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

We get it, you’re too dumb to understand.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Lincoln...um, just saying... :wink:
Before God was, I am