Unhinged

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Unhinged

Post by Softball Bat »

What comes out on Twitter in the coming days and weeks should be very fun.

All archived.

So that future generations can read and wonder, "Just what in the hairy fuck was going on in our nation at that time that people actually voted for this dude for president?"
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donald's next fucking is going to come from... David Pecker.

:lol:

#amusing
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Softball Bat wrote: Trump, the conservative republican (supposedly)...
I don't recall the last time anyone referred to Trump as a "conservative".

Softball Bat wrote:...vigorously endorsed and supported by evangelicals...
When did that happen?

Softball Bat wrote: ...and "white nationalists"
Trump has disavowed white nationalists at every opportunity.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Softball Bat wrote: Trump, the conservative republican (supposedly)...
I don't recall the last time anyone referred to Trump as a "conservative".

Softball Bat wrote:...vigorously endorsed and supported by evangelicals...
When did that happen?

Softball Bat wrote: ...and "white nationalists"
Trump has disavowed white nationalists at every opportunity.
1. The media will certainly portray Donald as a conservative as he circles the drain.

Two days ago Derron called him a conservative, and chided me for not being onboard.
Derron wrote:I know it must be getting boring lip locking the dicks of Screwed in the Ass and Gobbles Cocks every day and you want some strange stuff, but a conservative is just not your type there big boy.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49319&p=970817&hili ... ve#p970817

2. Donald was endorsed by Liberty University's (largest Christian college in America) Jerry Falwell Jr. He was endorsed by Robert Jeffress and Pat Robertson. 80% of white evangelicals voted for Trump, which is the highest number since Bush in '04. Evangelicals should have been out LOUDLY voicing their displeasure with Donald's act long ago. They have been as silent as, well, a church mouse. Pitiful.

3. Trump's base is made up of white nationalists. Some open and many "closet" white nationalists. Look at his rallies. It almost all white and he regularly gets them all juiced up by tossing out rhetoric that oozes white nationalism.
Shithole countries, mexican rapists, and on and on...
Many/most not only defend this crap, but they LOVE that he says and thinks these things.
It is what it is.

Again, the media will be happy to taunt and mock "white nationalism" as their loudmouth, buffoonish, sleazeball leader circles and finally disappears in disgrace. The mocking will go on for years.

Yes, it will be the chopping down of evangelicals and white nationalists.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:When did that happen?

Shlomo wrote: Trump has disavowed white nationalists at every opportunity.
You're trolling
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: 3. Trump's base is made up of white nationalists. Some open and many "closet" white nationalists. Look at his rallies. It almost all white and he regularly gets them all juiced up by tossing out rhetoric that oozes white nationalism.
Shithole countries, mexican rapists, and on and on...
Many/most not only defend this crap, but they LOVE that he says and thinks these things.
It is what it is.

Again, the media will be happy to taunt and mock "white nationalism" as their loudmouth, buffoonish, sleazeball leader circles and finally disappears in disgrace. The mocking will go on for years.

Yes, it will be the chopping down of evangelicals and white nationalists.
Look at the dipshits who post here. They LOVE when he tweets this aggrieved white man shit.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Americans care about having a decent economy, a good job market, law and order, and secure borders, and Trump has delivered.

The Democrats do not.

Trump won in 2016 because citizens wanted those things, and those things are why he'll likely be re-elected in 2020. The low unemployment rate for all Americans, including blacks and latinos is something that can't be explained away by pointing fingers and proclaiming Trump is a racist or white supremacist.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:
Mikey wrote: Where’s the indictment?
I have nothing.
Congratulations. The only thing you've proven here is my original point.
All the shouts of "lock her up" are based on hearsay, innuendo and unproven accusations, as you've just demonstrated by parroting the Deplorable's talking points.
The one actual incident you cited, on the tarmac, is only presumed to somehow be a crime by loudmouth assholes like you, and Hillary Clinton wasn't even there.

You claim she's a criminal. If you want to be taken seriously, all you have to do is
1) Cite any actual laws you know she broke
2) Provide proof that she actually broke any of them

You're so sure of yourself, it should be easy.

Not a big fan of Hillary but, on the corruption scale, she's orders of magnitude below your Dear Leader. On ability to run the government, she would have done a hell of a lot better job than Drumpf.

Dinsdale wrote:And please don't insult us by trying to argue the fact.
Hard to argue the "fact" when you haven't provided any.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Mikey - I remember Hillary had her own private email server that contained classified information, which she said didn't. Then the FBI stated on national TV right before the election the server indeed contained classified information, and she was lying. As Secretary of State she had access to very sensitive information.

That is a serious enough offense that most people in a similar situation would be looking at jail time.

It's old news, and yes she wasn't prosecuted, but certainly it isn't something to minimize, or indicate it's only a rumor until there is a conviction.

That doesn't mean Trump's illegal payoff of hookers is ok, but I suspect if Hillary had been under the same investigative scrutiny as Trump, we may know more about why she thought she needed a private email server.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Softball Bat wrote:Donald's next fucking is going to come from... David Pecker.

And now longtime Trump Organization CFO Allen Weaselberg has been granted immunity in the Cohen investigation.

Lawyering lurkers Jsc and MS can chime in on the significance of Weaselberg being granted immunity if they would like to cackle a bit.

.088 could even chime in.
I'm sure that would be wonderful -- and would likely include at least a couple of Hillary references.

I will play a lawyer here and just "speculate" that this does not bode (no pun intended) well for the Donald.

Not at all.

ha!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Joe wrote:Trump won in 2016 because citizens wanted those things, and those things are why he'll likely be re-elected in 2020.
Likely?

It is likely that you were dropped on your head as a child.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:What comes out on Twitter in the coming days and weeks should be very fun.

All archived.
This morning's work...

Six tweets a flailing.

... and a partridge in a pear tree!

Michaels Cohen’s attorney clarified the record, saying his client does not know if President Trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting (out of which came nothing!). The answer is that I did NOT know about the meeting. Just another phony story by the Fake News Media!

Jeff Sessions said he wouldn’t allow politics to influence him only because he doesn’t understand what is happening underneath his command position. Highly conflicted Bob Mueller and his gang of 17 Angry Dems are having a field day as real corruption goes untouched. No Collusion!

@LindseyGrahamSC “Every President deserves an Attorney General they have confidence in. I believe every President has a right to their Cabinet, these are not lifetime appointments. You serve at the pleasure of the President.”

Big story out that the FBI ignored tens of thousands of Crooked Hillary Emails, many of which are REALLY BAD. Also gave false election info. I feel sure that we will soon be getting to the bottom of all of this corruption. At some point I may have to get involved!

“The FBI only looked at 3000 of 675,000 Crooked Hillary Clinton Emails.” They purposely didn’t look at the disasters. This news is just out. @FoxNews

“The FBI looked at less than 1%” of Crooked’s Emails!

Melting.

My favorite line: At some point I may have to get involved!

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

88 wrote:So I take you are cool with the FBI only looking at 1% of HER's emails found on the unsecured Weiner laptop and then having Comey report to Congress that all of the new emails were viewed and nothing new was found (when this is now known to be false)? This being the same FBI that, under Comey, paid Fusion GPS for a dossier of information previously funded by HER and the DNC obtained from Christopher Steele, which Steele admits he could not verify, and which was provided to the Justice Department for use in obtaining FISA warrants to conduct surveillance against peripheral members of the Trump campaign. Yep. These are truly laughable times. The guy you are laughing at has the power to direct the Justice Department to climb in the collective assholes of the deep state. He will eventually do it, if Sessions and/or the OIG aren't already doing it. And if Sessions won't do it, he will shit-can Sessions. The writing is on the wall. And once the conduct of the FBI/CIA/DOJ/DNC/HER is laid bare, Trump will tweet about the mass prolapses. Just a prediction from the sidelines.
Why yes, of course, the president is the victim here. Keep peddling this debunked Fusion GPS nonsense.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Joe in PB wrote:Mikey - I remember Hillary had her own private email server that contained classified information, which she said didn't. Then the FBI stated on national TV right before the election the server indeed contained classified information, and she was lying. As Secretary of State she had access to very sensitive information.

That is a serious enough offense that most people in a similar situation would be looking at jail time.

It's old news, and yes she wasn't prosecuted, but certainly it isn't something to minimize, or indicate it's only a rumor until there is a conviction.
Using a private email server was probably not the smartest thing to do, but was it ever determined to be a criminal offense? Does that fact that her two immediate predecessors as Sec State (Powell and Rice) did the exactly the same thing without facing any consequences, or even criticism, mitigate it at all? The GWB White House also used an unsecured private Internet domain, called gwb43.com, owned by and hosted on an email server run by the Republican National Committee for various official communications. Should they be looking at jail time?

On top of that, at least six members of the Trump White House staff have been using unsecured email accounts to conduct business. While that doesn't excuse Clinton, it does point to a certain level of hypocrisy on the part of the Administration and the Republican Party as a whole.
Last edited by Mikey on Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:Image
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

And Mikey just went but Bush, Bush, Bush.

Pot meet kettle.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote:And Mikey just went but Bush, Bush, Bush.

Pot meet kettle.
Not really. The whatabouism is coming from Trump, who seems to being up Clinton's emails every time he feels threatened by his own fuck ups.

My point was that this seems to have been considered fairly SOP in the State Department, which had inadequate email technology, up until the time the Republicans decided it was a good opportunity to try and smear the opposition. Pointing out hypocrisy is not the same as whatboutism, though I wouldn't expect most people around here to be able to tell the difference.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Softball Bat wrote:
Joe wrote:Trump won in 2016 because citizens wanted those things, and those things are why he'll likely be re-elected in 2020.
Likely?

When was the last time you posted anything positive?

All you do is complain or whine which is why I ignore your posts.

You claim Hillary was un-electable, you don't agree with Trump's Korean policy, and complain more, like the little boy who doesn't vote but likes to cry wolf,

Obviously you're a miserable person who is perpetually unhappy, and now have little to offer but message board poison.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Mikey wrote: Using a private email server was probably not the smartest thing to do, but was it ever determined to be a criminal offense? Does that fact that her two immediate predecessors as Sec State (Powell and Rice) did the exactly the same thing without facing any consequences, or even criticism, mitigate it at all? The GWB White House also used an unsecured private Internet domain, called gwb43.com, owned by and hosted on an email server run by the Republican National Committee for various official communications. Should they be looking at jail time?

On top of that, at least six members of the Trump White House staff have been using unsecured email accounts to conduct business. While that doesn't excuse Clinton, it does point to a certain level of hypocrisy on the part of the Administration and the Republican Party as a whole.
Nice deflection as you would put it. Trumps whitehouse staff is likely using an unsecured server because they are dealing with unclassified communication, if not, they should be prosecuted. George W and his staff is or was part of the problem.
...a certain level of hypocrisy
Now we're in agreement, and I believe congress should be under the same investigative scrutiny that Trump is going through, including all future presidents They have been selling out America for years. It is a Democrat and Republican problem, but we know that isn't going to happen.

Oh yea, George Soros needs to be deported.
Last edited by Joe in PB on Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:
Likely?

And that's what you did here, right? Ignore his post. Brilliant. :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:Pointing out hypocrisy is not the same as whatboutism, though I wouldn't expect most people around here to be able to tell the difference.
It gets tricky. Much like the fine line between pointing out I-R-O-N-Y and outright IKYABWAI. It's a struggle.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Goober McTuber wrote:
And that's what you did here, right? Ignore his post. Brilliant. :lol:
Just explaining why I'm done with him since we had an NFL forum history.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Joe in PB wrote:

You claim Hillary was un-electable, you don't agree with Trump's Korean policy, and complain more, like the little boy who doesn't vote but likes to cry wolf,

Obviously you're a miserable person who is perpetually unhappy, and now have little to offer but message board poison.
There isn't a whole lot to be positive about. Families at the border are being destroyed by Trump's white supremacist administration. The president is fucking compromised by a foreign adversary and is aided and abetted by a complicit GOP congress.

Families all over the nation are living in fear of ICE gestapo that their families may be broken up forever at any moment. The Trump administration is letting industry bend over citizens at every opportunity. Our sugar addled economy is likely due for a contraction at any moment.

Yet none of that his happening to white male Joe Blow so everything is peachy keen in Joe's world. Funny how that works.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Mikey wrote:Pointing out hypocrisy is not the same as whatboutism, though I wouldn't expect most people around here to be able to tell the difference.
It gets tricky. Much like the fine line between pointing out I-R-O-N-Y and outright IKYABWAI. It's a struggle.
Some posters...aahhhemmmmdindsaleaahhemmmm...seem regularly to go to the IKYABWAI card as a preferred alternative to actually addressing whatever subject is at hand.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Wake up screwy, you are talking illegal aliens. There isn't much positive when government is more concerned about illegal aliens than they are citizens. See California. The US should not allow any to be admitted, just leave them in Mexico. You know what would happen next? Mexico would not allow illegal aliens admittance. Why would that be I wonder?

Those arrested by ICE should be immediately deported. Sooner or later the message will get out to legally immigrate to the US. Right now the message is, it doesn't matter whether aliens legally or illegally immigrate.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:So I take you are cool with the FBI only looking at 1% of HER's emails found on the unsecured Weiner laptop and then having Comey report to Congress that all of the new emails were viewed and nothing new was found (when this is now known to be false)? This being the same FBI that, under Comey, paid Fusion GPS for a dossier of information previously funded by HER and the DNC obtained from Christopher Steele, which Steele admits he could not verify, and which was provided to the Justice Department for use in obtaining FISA warrants to conduct surveillance against peripheral members of the Trump campaign. Yep. These are truly laughable times. The guy you are laughing at has the power to direct the Justice Department to climb in the collective assholes of the deep state. He will eventually do it, if Sessions and/or the OIG aren't already doing it. And if Sessions won't do it, he will shit-can Sessions. The writing is on the wall. And once the conduct of the FBI/CIA/DOJ/DNC/HER is laid bare, Trump will tweet about the mass prolapses. Just a prediction from the sidelines.
Who is the deep state?

Can you identify the leadership?

The very obvious problem with your post and your point of view is that Donald has no moral ground to stand on.

Exposing a "deep state" (whoever that exactly is) would have a chance of going over if you yourself were not the very same criminally corrupt POS you are trying to expose.

Donald is a total joke.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Joe wrote:All you do is complain or whine which is why I ignore your posts.
A number of my posts have shown you to be vacuous.
It is probably unpleasant for you -- and I understand your need to then ignore them.

A basic human defense mechanism.

It is really not my fault that you post dumb things.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:The writing is on the wall.
Indeed.

Among a whole host of other things, I asked for a lawyer's comment on Trump Organization CFO Allen Weaselberg being granted immunity in the Cohen investigation.

You said nothing.

Weaselberg being granted immunity means two important things.

1. It is a virtual lock that Weaselberg is guilty of crimes.

2. The feds let him off because it is a virtual lock that Weaselberg will provide information showing a bigger fish at the Trump organization is guilty of crimes. Who is a bigger fish than Weaselberg at the Trump Organization?
lol

If we wanted to hope for the best, we could assume it is ether Don Jr., J. Kushner, or Ivanka.

Any one of these three being indicted would be a MAJOR problem for Donald.

But in reality, we really know that the "bigger fish" the feds know to be guilty of crimes is -----> Donald J. Trump.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

You are even more clueless than I had assumed.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Softball Bat wrote:
You are even more clueless than I had assumed.
You and Screwed in the Ass throw out all these names that no one of consequence has heard of, nor gives a flying fuck about. Screwed tossed some name in some lame ass smack attempt and true to topic, I have never heard of the dude nor give a fuck who he is or what he said, but Screwed invoked his name like he was some dinner table topic.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Derron wrote:You and Screwed in the Ass throw out all these names that no one of consequence has heard of, nor gives a flying fuck about.
Do you not know who Allen Weisselberg is?
And that he was granted immunity in the Cohen case?

He (and this) is of no consequence?

Wow.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote:
Derron wrote:You and Screwed in the Ass throw out all these names that no one of consequence has heard of, nor gives a flying fuck about.

Wow.
Pretty sure they haven’t mentioned him on FAUX lately.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Yeah.
Ignorance is bliss.

Until it isn't.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:

Wow.
Pretty sure they haven’t mentioned him on FAUX lately.
Is that Weisselberg dude related to Marty our resident Heb ? Or that uncle of his that was doing a dime in some upstate New York prison ?? Then no, I don't know and don't care who he is. I have not had TV for quite some time now other than Netflix and MLB streaming. I don't watch network news and get limited news off social media. Mostly because ALL media sources are a bunch of lying assholes.
Derron
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: You and Screwed in the Ass throw out all these names that no one of consequence has heard of, nor gives a flying fuck about. Screwed tossed some name in some lame ass smack attempt and true to topic, I have never heard of the dude nor give a fuck who he is or what he said, but Screwed invoked his name like he was some dinner table topic.
:meds: :meds: :meds:

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Derron wrote: You and Screwed in the Ass throw out all these names that no one of consequence has heard of, nor gives a flying fuck about. Screwed tossed some name in some lame ass smack attempt and true to topic, I have never heard of the dude nor give a fuck who he is or what he said, but Screwed invoked his name like he was some dinner table topic.
:meds: :meds: :meds:

Hilarious. I do not sit around like the Three Stooge Shit Slinging Monkey trio, with the remote in one hand and the other hand jammed down your pants all Al Bundy style gripping your tiny cocks, while watching the latest liberal media blast, hoping you come up with some tidbit of anti Trump news you can run to your keyboard to cut and past and tard up the bandwidth here some more with.
Derron
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:Hilarious. I do not sit around like the Three Stooge Shit Slinging Monkey trio, with the remote in one hand and the other hand jammed down your pants all Al Bundy style gripping your tiny cocks, while watching the latest liberal media blast, hoping you come up with some tidbit of anti Trump news you can run to your keyboard to cut and past and tard up the bandwidth here some more with.
This almost resembles English. I think Dohron is a past-eater.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Derron wrote:Hilarious. I do not sit around like the Three Stooge Shit Slinging Monkey trio, with the remote in one hand and the other hand jammed down your pants all Al Bundy style gripping your tiny cocks, while watching the latest liberal media blast, hoping you come up with some tidbit of anti Trump news you can run to your keyboard to cut and past and tard up the bandwidth here some more with.
This almost resembles English. I think Dohron is a past-eater.
At least you're still good at docking, Goobs...
You're quite adept at fantasizing about my large American penis, Melty.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Image

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Another red X. Briliant!