Unhinged

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Unhinged

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote:
Derron wrote:You and Screwed in the Ass throw out all these names that no one of consequence has heard of, nor gives a flying fuck about.
Do you not know who Allen Weisselberg is?
And that he was granted immunity in the Cohen case?

He (and this) is of no consequence?

:lol:

Wow.
Pretty sure they haven’t mentioned him on FAUX lately.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Yeah.
Ignorance is bliss.

Until it isn't.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:
Softball Bat wrote:
Derron wrote:You and Screwed in the Ass throw out all these names that no one of consequence has heard of, nor gives a flying fuck about.
Do you not know who Allen Weisselberg is?
And that he was granted immunity in the Cohen case?

He (and this) is of no consequence?

:lol:

Wow.
Pretty sure they haven’t mentioned him on FAUX lately.
Is that Weisselberg dude related to Marty our resident Heb ? Or that uncle of his that was doing a dime in some upstate New York prison ?? Then no, I don't know and don't care who he is. I have not had TV for quite some time now other than Netflix and MLB streaming. I don't watch network news and get limited news off social media. Mostly because ALL media sources are a bunch of lying assholes.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron wrote: You and Screwed in the Ass throw out all these names that no one of consequence has heard of, nor gives a flying fuck about. Screwed tossed some name in some lame ass smack attempt and true to topic, I have never heard of the dude nor give a fuck who he is or what he said, but Screwed invoked his name like he was some dinner table topic.
:meds: :meds: :meds:

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Derron wrote: You and Screwed in the Ass throw out all these names that no one of consequence has heard of, nor gives a flying fuck about. Screwed tossed some name in some lame ass smack attempt and true to topic, I have never heard of the dude nor give a fuck who he is or what he said, but Screwed invoked his name like he was some dinner table topic.
:meds: :meds: :meds:

Hilarious. I do not sit around like the Three Stooge Shit Slinging Monkey trio, with the remote in one hand and the other hand jammed down your pants all Al Bundy style gripping your tiny cocks, while watching the latest liberal media blast, hoping you come up with some tidbit of anti Trump news you can run to your keyboard to cut and past and tard up the bandwidth here some more with.
Derron
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:Hilarious. I do not sit around like the Three Stooge Shit Slinging Monkey trio, with the remote in one hand and the other hand jammed down your pants all Al Bundy style gripping your tiny cocks, while watching the latest liberal media blast, hoping you come up with some tidbit of anti Trump news you can run to your keyboard to cut and past and tard up the bandwidth here some more with.
This almost resembles English. I think Dohron is a past-eater.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Derron wrote:Hilarious. I do not sit around like the Three Stooge Shit Slinging Monkey trio, with the remote in one hand and the other hand jammed down your pants all Al Bundy style gripping your tiny cocks, while watching the latest liberal media blast, hoping you come up with some tidbit of anti Trump news you can run to your keyboard to cut and past and tard up the bandwidth here some more with.
This almost resembles English. I think Dohron is a past-eater.
At least you're still good at docking, Goobs...
You're quite adept at fantasizing about my large American penis, Melty.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Image

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Another red X. Briliant!

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Our Deplorable-In-Chief.
Washington (CNN) — Just after midnight on Sunday night, the flag flying above the White House was hoisted back to full staff.

Since Saturday evening, it had been positioned at half-staff to mark the death of Sen. John McCain, the former Vietnam prisoner of war and onetime Republican nominee for President. His death had sparked an outpouring of tributes from across the political spectrum, except at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, where President Donald Trump has yet to utter a word about McCain since his passing.

The White House flag returned to its regular position even as other flags around Washington -- including at the US Capitol -- remained in the half-staff mourning position.

The contrast offered the latest reminder of the animosity that Trump has maintained for McCain, even after his passing.

Trump has yet to offer a single word of praise or recognition of McCain's service since he died Saturday after a battle with brain cancer. The White House offered no official statement, but Trump did tweet his "deepest sympathies and respect" to McCain's family.

Early in his presidential bid, Trump -- who received five deferments to avoid military service in Vietnam -- infamously maintained that McCain was not a war hero because he had been captured. He never apologized or walked-back his comments, despite the fact that McCain was imprisoned and tortured in Vietnam for more than five years.

Barring an official White House proclamation ordering flags nationwide to be flown at half-staff in McCain's honor, the top Senate Republican and Democrat on Monday requested that the Defense Department "provide necessary support so that US flags on all government buildings remain at half-mast through sunset on the day of Senator McCain's interment," Schumer's communications director said.

Defense Department guidelines call for flags to be flown at half-staff "from the day of death through the following day" in the event a US senator or member of Congress dies. But the President has the authority to order a longer period of mourning.

Even after McCain was diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain cancer, Trump continued to launch broadsides in McCain's direction, lambasting him for his critical "no" vote that thwarted a last-ditch Republican effort to partially repeal Obamacare. Earlier this month, during a signing event for the national defense spending bill named after McCain, Trump did not once mention the senator.

During the time he remained active in the Senate, McCain also expressed deep misgivings about Trump's job as President, criticizing his handling of world affairs and the example he has set for the country.

McCain also made clear he did not want Trump to attend his funeral service, instead choosing former Presidents George W. Bush, a Republican, and Barack Obama, a Democrat, to eulogize him. Vice President Mike Pence is expected to represent the White House at McCain's funeral service.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

They prolly had it at half staff until the Dumpster got back from his golfing weekend.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Truly unhinged. :lol: :lol: :lol:
After Michael Cohen’s plea deal last week, Donald Trump spiraled out of control, firing wildly in all directions. He railed against “flippers” in a rambling Fox & Friends interview, and lashed out on Twitter at Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the Justice Department, and Robert Mueller. In the wake of his outbursts, White House officials have discussed whether Trump would listen to his closest New York City friends in an effort to rein him in. Two sources briefed on the matter told me that senior officials talked about inviting Rudy Giuliani and a group of Trump’s New York real-estate friends including Tom Barrack, Richard LeFrak, and Howard Lorber to the White House to stage an “intervention” last week. “It was supposed to be a war council,” one source explained. But Trump refused to take the meeting, sources said. “You know Trump—he hates being lectured to,” the source added. (Spokespeople for LeFrak and Lorber say they have no knowledge of a meeting. A spokesperson for Barrack didn’t comment.)

More than ever, Trump is acting by feeling and instinct. “Trump is nuts,” said one former West Wing official. “This time really feels different.” Deputy Chief of Staff Bill Shine has privately expressed concern, a source said, telling a friend that Trump’s emotional state is “very tender.” Even Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are unsettled that Trump is so gleefully acting on his most self-destructive impulses as his legal peril grows. According to a source, Jared and Ivanka told Trump that stripping security clearances from former intelligence officials would backfire, but Trump ignored them. Kushner later told a friend Trump “got joy” out of taking away John Brennan’s clearance. His reaction to the death of John McCain—quashing a White House statement in praise of the senator, and restoring White House flags to full staff—falls into the same self-indulgent category.

The news of Cohen’s plea and Paul Manafort’s conviction, which were followed by revelations that Trump Organization C.F.O. Allen Weisselberg and National Enquirer publisher David Pecker are cooperating with federal prosecutors, have rattled Trump like few other turns in the investigation have, sources said. Flying on Air Force One to his West Virginia rally last week, Trump seemed “bummed” and “down and out,” a person briefed on his mood told me. “He was acting like, ‘I know the news is bad, but I don’t know what to do about it,’” the source said. At the rally, an uncharacteristically subdued Trump barely mentioned Cohen or Manafort.

By the weekend, though, his anger had returned. “He spent the weekend calling people and screaming,” one former White House official said. According to sources, the president feels cornered with no clear way out. His months-long campaign to get Sessions to resign—so that Trump could appoint a new A.G. who would shut down the Russia probe—not only failed to get Sessions to step down, but it’s caused him to dig in, as evidenced by Sessions’s rare statement asserting the independence of the Justice Department. “Trump knows at least through the midterms he won’t get another A.G.,” a former White House official said.

After Cohen effectively named Trump an unindicted co-conspirator in campaign-finance crimes with the payments to Stormy Daniels and Playboy Playmate Karen McDougal, Trump’s public posture was that the payments weren’t crimes. Privately, according to two sources, Trump attorneys suggested that a strategy for dealing with the issue could be for Trump to admit to having affairs with women and paying hush money to them for years. That way, he could assert that the payments to Daniels and McDougal were normal business—not campaign donations meant to influence the 2016 election. Trump, according to the sources, rejected this advice. “It was because of Melania,” one source said.

Inside the West Wing, a sense of numbness and dread has set in among senior advisers as they gird for what Trump will do next. “It’s a return to the abyss,” said one former official who’s in frequent contact with the White House. “This is back to being a one-man show, and everyone is on the outside looking in.”

Two sources told me that Trump continues to raise the possibility of a pardon for Manafort, his former campaign chairman. Trump has been clashing with White House counsel Don McGahn, who, sources said, is strongly against granting Manafort a pardon. (A lawyer for McGahn did not respond to a request for comment.) Trump has told people he’s considering bringing in a new lawyer to draft a Manafort pardon, if McGahn won’t do it. “He really at this point does not care,” a former official said. “He would rather fight the battle. He doesn’t want to do anything that would cede executive authority.”

The White House did not respond to a request for comment.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Yet another red X. Keep 'em coming.

The real melt is taking place at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Nobody else has mentioned anything about red x's, Mr. Docker. Like you, your PC must be outdated.
Maybe nobody else is looking at your posts, Melty.

The shoe picture and the selections from your sad little pedo library show up, not sure what the problem is with the others. I just accept it as a blessing. :mrgreen:

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:Our Deplorable-In-Chief.
Washington (CNN) — Just after midnight on Sunday night, the flag flying above the White House was hoisted back to full staff.

Since Saturday evening, it had been positioned at half-staff to mark the death of Sen. John McCain, the former Vietnam prisoner of war and onetime Republican nominee for President. His death had sparked an outpouring of tributes from across the political spectrum, except at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, where President Donald Trump has yet to utter a word about McCain since his passing.

The White House flag returned to its regular position even as other flags around Washington -- including at the US Capitol -- remained in the half-staff mourning position.

The contrast offered the latest reminder of the animosity that Trump has maintained for McCain, even after his passing.

Trump has yet to offer a single word of praise or recognition of McCain's service since he died Saturday after a battle with brain cancer. The White House offered no official statement, but Trump did tweet his "deepest sympathies and respect" to McCain's family.

Early in his presidential bid, Trump -- who received five deferments to avoid military service in Vietnam -- infamously maintained that McCain was not a war hero because he had been captured. He never apologized or walked-back his comments, despite the fact that McCain was imprisoned and tortured in Vietnam for more than five years.

Barring an official White House proclamation ordering flags nationwide to be flown at half-staff in McCain's honor, the top Senate Republican and Democrat on Monday requested that the Defense Department "provide necessary support so that US flags on all government buildings remain at half-mast through sunset on the day of Senator McCain's interment," Schumer's communications director said.

Defense Department guidelines call for flags to be flown at half-staff "from the day of death through the following day" in the event a US senator or member of Congress dies. But the President has the authority to order a longer period of mourning.

Even after McCain was diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain cancer, Trump continued to launch broadsides in McCain's direction, lambasting him for his critical "no" vote that thwarted a last-ditch Republican effort to partially repeal Obamacare. Earlier this month, during a signing event for the national defense spending bill named after McCain, Trump did not once mention the senator.

During the time he remained active in the Senate, McCain also expressed deep misgivings about Trump's job as President, criticizing his handling of world affairs and the example he has set for the country.

McCain also made clear he did not want Trump to attend his funeral service, instead choosing former Presidents George W. Bush, a Republican, and Barack Obama, a Democrat, to eulogize him. Vice President Mike Pence is expected to represent the White House at McCain's funeral service.
Not a bit of bias against the POTUS in that cut and paste. Gobbles gives CNN head again.
Derron
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Derron wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Our Deplorable-In-Chief.

Not a bit of bias against the POTUS in that cut and paste. Gobbles gives CNN head again.
Feel free to refute any of it, you pitiful dumbfuck.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

President Bone Spurs, who actively avoided any sort of military service in his life, refuses to honor a POW upon his death.

But who gives a fuck? He's deporting brown people from the US at lightning speed.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
But who gives a fuck? He's deporting brown people from the US at lightning speed.
As opposed to Shit McStain who wanted to deported brown people into the grave at cruise missile speed...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

the president feels cornered with no clear way out
He will end up doing something desperate and stupid.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Softball Bat wrote:
the president feels cornered with no clear way out
He will end up doing something desperate and stupid.
Shall I file this beside "Barry is going to turn this nation into an Afro-Marxist nightmare before he leaves office"?

It's hard cataloguing you Popstradamus musings...
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote: Shall I file this beside "Barry is going to turn this nation into an Afro-Marxist nightmare before he leaves office"?
Easy on the hysterics there, Shlomo.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:And PS, Goobs - notice how the article NOW says: "But while the practice is typical, federal code demands only that for a member of Congress, the flag should be flown at half-staff "on the day of death and following day."

Funny how they didn't include that in the original version, isn't it?
What a surprise you completely miss the point.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:And PS, Goobs - notice how the article NOW says: "But while the practice is typical, federal code demands only that for a member of Congress, the flag should be flown at half-staff "on the day of death and following day."

Notice that your freshly ball-washed hero caved. The flag is back to half-staff.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/27/politics ... index.html

You stupid fat FUCKING retard.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Papa Willie wrote:
If you have ever wondered if mainstream media is trying to shape the narrative and try to influence thought, today is a wonderful example. Remember the above guidelines THAT THE WHITE HOUSE FOLLOWED, as you read articles published today meant to upset you and negatively influence your thought. Don’t be a god damned sheep. Don’t be manipulated. Research the issue, find out the facts, and then try to think for your fucking self.

Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Oh look at the M&M boys, Meltspray and Marty. Their motto? You'll melt in our mouths, not in our hands.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

Notice that your freshly ball-washed hero caved. The flag is back to half-staff.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/27/politics ... index.html

You stupid fat FUCKING retard.
Oh - I think he's a PUSSY for caving. The point I was making, though, is that you're a god damned fucking ni66er sheep - who sucks the collective cock of the MSM. Can you figure THAT out? The fiber in my chihuahua's shit has more aptitude than you'll ever have, Sheep Docker. :lol:
The man was a war hero. Period. As opposed to your hero who pursued multiple deferments to avoid service. You got a clue yet?

Figures a poofter like you would own a chihuahua. :lol:

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Papa Willie wrote:
Derron wrote:Not a bit of bias against the POTUS in that cut and paste. Gobbles gives CNN head again.
Did you notice how Gobblesupcocksatastartlingpace didn't include the CBS title of the article? Let me do that:

When this article FIRST came out, it said:
White House Flag Flies at Full-Staff as Nation Honors John McCain

a little while later, it said:
White House Flag At Full-Staff After Short McCain Tribute

now it says:
White House, criticized for lapse, lowers flag to half-staff for John McCain
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-hous ... hn-mccain/

The protocol as delineated in the Flag Code (Title 4, United States Code, Chapter 1, Section 7) states that when a sitting member of Congress dies that the flag is lowered to half staff on the day of death and the following day.

The White House followed this protocol for McCain.

If you have ever wondered if mainstream media is trying to shape the narrative and try to influence thought, today is a wonderful example. Remember the above guidelines THAT THE WHITE HOUSE FOLLOWED, as you read articles published today meant to upset you and negatively influence your thought. Don’t be a god damned sheep. Don’t be manipulated. Research the issue, find out the facts, and then try to think for your fucking self.
Rack.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Papa Willie wrote:McCain wanting to suck Obama's cock says he's a pussy.
Of all the things to nail McStain with, you picked a moment when he showed (intentionally or strategically) politeness to an opponent?

You don't human very well, my dude. Maybe just hit the hay...come back tomorrow refreshed.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Okay.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

And Meltspray gets over so well in T1B on an almost daily basis because he's good at posting pictures and telling people they're melting.

Oh, and something about docking, which he seems to think is the new 21st century buzzword.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sorry, I don't watch news on CBS or NBC or ABC or MSNBC or CNN or CNBC or WWE or MMA or Fox or any other network news or any news on TV at all. OK ESPN occasionally.

You, on the other hand, seem to watch all of those and more every hour of every day, and obviously need to get a life.

Funny, though, somehow I seem to keep at least vaguely informed about current affairs. So when you talk about my beloved CBS you're talking straight out your ass from the very start.

Try again.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Major media outlets manipulate/concoct stories and push an agenda.
No doubt.

It is fine for you to post about it, but it falls very flat when the president yelps about "fake news."

Obvious reason being, he himself is monumentally dishonest, fake, and corrupt.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: No. I'm not very forgiving. McCain lost to Obama because he was a pussy. I never forgot that.
Yes, he should have told that old, ignorant, racist biddy that Obummer was INDEED a Muslim. That would have won him the election.

Go for the balls!
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: The man was a war hero. Period. As opposed to your hero who pursued multiple deferments to avoid service. You got a clue yet?

Figures a poofter like you would own a chihuahua. :lol:
Trump is not my hero, ni66er boy. How many times do I have to tell you that? I just called him a pussy. Did you not understand that? I think he's a lot like you - a dishonest, easily led pussy. McCain wanting to suck Obama's cock says he's a pussy. I don't care if he was Jesus Fucking Christ in any war.

And you said: "The man is a war hero". Really?

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-91618

Now this is from CNN (you know - one of the gods of whom you sucketh cock from). Take a look at the date. Why not look back at what your gods were saying about McCain back in 2008?
Let me help your demntia-laced tiny mind out (again):
https://www.google.com/search?q=mccain+ ... F2008&tbm=

How 'bout THAT shit?
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey- ... 07409.html

Oh dear JERRY JESUS! Huff Post (one of your BIGGEST gods) on his ASS like you on any younger boy! So was he a hero or not? You've got a lot of information to process, docker! Hop the fuck to it!

Again - you're a fucking sheep. Now you're unhappy because I rubbed your fucking nose in it.

Haha. :mrgreen:
From your second link:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... a-traitor/
When he was later interrogated, McCain gave his ship's name and squadron number and confirmed the target of his failed mission, he wrote. He also gave the names of the Green Bay Packers' offensive line and said they were members of his squadron.

Asked to identify future targets, he mentioned North Vietnamese cities that U.S. planes had already bombed.

George "Bud" Day and Orson Swindle, fellow POWs, told PolitiFact that POWs sometimes were forced to talk when they were tortured, but they tried to tell lies to mislead their captors.

"We were all tortured and we wrote confessions under the pressure of torture," said Swindle, who was a cellmate with McCain and is active in his campaign. "John McCain never collaborated with the enemy. He, like every one of us, submitted to severe torture. John McCain did nothing dishonorable. He was heroic."
BTW, Jeffrey Klein was a co-founder of Mother Jones, you disingenuous tard.

There were a number of people who tried to discredit McCain for political reasons. In your first link, the writer didn't even provide his name.
John McCain Is No "Hero POW"

By 14u2env | Posted September 22, 2008
Your links, just like you, have very little credibility.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

From someone who was there.
A wall separated prisoners of war Joe Crecca and John McCain.

The two fighter pilots, captured by the North Vietnamese military in the late 1960s, were in solitary confinement in Hoa Lo Prison where American servicemen were imprisoned and tortured during the Vietnam War.

Crecca said his and McCain's cells were next to one another. They communicated by tapping on the wall.

"There's a wall between us, but there's an emotional bond between us that can't be broken. It's like steel," Crecca, now 77, told CNN affiliate KCPQ-TV. He was captured 11 months before McCain.

McCain, who died Saturday at age 81, spent 5 1/2 years as a prisoner of war at Hoa Lo, known to most Americans as the "Hanoi Hilton."

His Skyhawk jet was shot down over North Vietnam in 1967. He parachuted into a lake near Hanoi, breaking both arms and a leg, and was captured by communist soldiers. In captivity, McCain was tortured and beaten, an experience that left him with lifelong injuries, including severely restricted movement of his arms.

Like other American POWs, McCain and Crecca used a complex communication system known as tap code -- tapping out messages on the wall of their cells -- to communicate with each other.

"We would pass humorous things through the wall," Crecca told KCPQ. "You knew you succeeded when you could hear the guy on the other side laughing."

Crecca said McCain kept his spirits up, even through torture and the risk of "those communists re-breaking his arms."

During his time as a POW, McCain refused a preferential release offer, made because his father was an admiral. He turned down the offer until his comrades could also go home.

"He clearly was a man of extreme courage and of loyalty to the United States of America," Crecca said. "To his family, to his God, and to his country."

Decades later when McCain ran for president in 2008, Crecca and his wife, Joan, were there to support him during a fundraising trip in Seattle, Washington.

"He remembered the time when we were tapping through the wall to each other. And of all things, what he says to Joan is 'Joe was a great resister,'" Crecca said, surprised by his fellow veteran's remarks. "He endured much more than I did."

McCain rarely talked about what he went through in Vietnam, according to an October 2017 YouTube video commemorating the 50th anniversary of his capture.

McCain returned to visit Hoa Lo in April 2000. A photo from the visit is on display at the prison, which has been transformed into a museum.

"I put the Vietnam War behind me a long time ago," McCain said at the time. "But I harbor no anger nor rancor. I'm a better man for my experience, and I'm grateful for having the opportunity of serving."

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Face facts, fatso.

McCain = war hero

Trump = draft dodger

The end.

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Trump = Bubba Clinton then.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

With slightly less class.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:Trump = Bubba Clinton then.
Completely irrelevant

You're smart, please try to act like it. Don't let moronic Meltspray drag you down.