Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Kierland »

So nice Strawman, we were talking about you making excuses for sedition, not voting and I don’t work in federal court dumbass.

So to recap: Blacks move to a farm= They need to look inward as to their roll in society, or some such crap.
White guy surrenders after taking the surrender flag with him to a riot in a Capital= Mentally ill, nothing about his place in society or personal responsibility.

Nice going N a z i.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

So who do you defend? And I'll take your answer with a grain of salt, since you've already told me that defense attorneys lie 100% of the time.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I just told you I practice in State court.
And of course you can link us up where I said Def Attys lie 100% of the time.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

And who do you defend? What kinds of fine upstanding citizens do you work so hard to keep out of jail?

You're dodging the question.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

ML@Coyote wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:57 pm And who do you defend? What kinds of fine upstanding citizens do you work so hard to keep out of jail?

You're dodging the question.
Says the guy who was asked WTF is he doing sucking seditious cock and ran as fast as he could away from the subject. So I’ll ask again, why bag on blacks who move their homes and then coddle a surrenderer who brought the surrender flag to an insurrection?

I mean I know the answer, but watching to try and squirm away is also comedy gold.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

You're dodging the question again. Why are you afraid to answer?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy who dodged my question first.
It not what I’m afraid of. It’s what I know. I know if I let you slide on the question I asked first you will never answer it.
You always do this.

Attack deflect spin is what you do. It’s the process and you trust the process.

So it’s still on the table if you want to be something less than a twat.

“After you make excuses for him are you also going to bring him an orange soda? Maybe give him a blankey and sing him a sweet lullaby?“
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Learn to read. I wasn't making excuses for anyone. Nor was I suggesting there shouldn't be consequences. I merely stated it was my opinion that the flag waiver was mentally ill. I also think rapists are mentally ill. Do I think they should be let off the hook? No, of course not. It is you who is in the business of making excuses for criminals, not me. So again, who is on the golden list of non-traytors "lucky" enough to acquire your services.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Hey dumbass, saying he is mentally ill with no proof or even any reasoning IS the very definition of making excuses for him. Now of course when pushed and pushed you say it shouldn’t get him off the hook, but that isn’t the same as explaining why you were making excuses for him in the first place.

Well? After making excuses for him are you going to bring him an orange soda?
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

No, I wouldn't bring him an orange soda. I answered your question. You disagree with me. Fine.

But still no answer from you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Now was that so fucking hard.

I have represented people that have committed most if not all of the crimes you mentioned that is how the system works. I’m not sure what your argument is. I’m not allowed to mock a double surrender monkey and laugh at his tears?
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

I understand that everyone deserves a defense, and yes that's how the system works. But I'm trying to understand your ethics. You stated previously that all defense attorney's lie. Does that mean you would lie to keep a rapist, a murderer, etc. from being found guilty of a crime you knew they were guilty of committing?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m not sure what context the lie statement was made in but yes your client says “I did it to you” and you try and convince the jury he is not guilty. That is a lie in a way. Stupid system huh?

The ethics are: I’m less dangerous than the alternative. Meaning the government is always more dangerous than the defendant because the government has the power. They are the only ones that get to use violence as a means of doing their job. If I tell the judge to go fuck herself I get handcuffed and thrown in jail, if she does it she MAY get reprimanded or possibly impeached or voted out.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

In my opinion, the purpose of a defense attorney is to prevent innocent people from being wrongfully convicted, to prevent rights from being violated, and to prevent those who are convicted from getting unfair sentences. Lying in order to put guilty parties back on the streets is not the same thing as seeking justice. Nor is lying to accuse innocent people of crimes they didn't commit. The problem isn't our legal system. The problem is how you and many others see the system. If I knew I was responsible for lying and putting a guilty murderer, rapist, or otherwise back on the streets, or putting an innocent person in prison, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I think many other people feel the same way. I think some solid ethics will take you and others in the justice system further than you wish to admit.

As to the idiot flag waiver, if I was you, I would be less concerned with people supporting him (which are few), and more concerned with all the more serious criminals you have lied to defend and put back on the streets.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah but you aren’t very smart so there is that. How few people do you think believe the Big Lie. Most polls have it at a majority of the Rs. That is not a few, in fact 70+ million people were behind that lie a few months ago. But you keep lying to yourself.

As far as lying: DAs do it every day, they never tell the whole truth that is why the system is a failure. The whole pretrial process is deciding what to hide from a jury. That is why nobody trusts it. The know it’s just Smoke and mirrors. I have never been responsible for putting anyone on the streets; juries do that, DAs and judges do that as do cops and probation officers as well as parole boards. I don’t have that power. Are you sure you know how the system works?
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

It's all someone else's fault. I get it. :doh:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If you would like to show me a case where the defense atty acquitted their own client I would be happy to look at it.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

When I was raising my two sons, I noticed something about them as children. They naturally seemed to want to point their fingers and blame others for all their problems. I tried to teach them to take responsibility for their attitudes and actions. I think this has helped them grow up to become much better adults. It has also helped those around them. Honesty and self-responsibility can be contagious.

Try it. Maybe you'll like it :grin:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You can say I let criminals go but it’s just not true. Did you also teach them not to lie and to not let people gaslight them?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

This FAUX NEWS clip is amusing.

Brian Kilmeade's daily felching of Donald Dump was interrupted by a 6th grade kid -- and Kilmeade would have none of it.

LOL

The boy took the high road and didn't try to go tit-for-tat with Kilmeade.

So rack him for that!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the fat man who just reposted a vid of Brian Orangmeade fleching Dump.

It’s a cult and melty is a full fleched member.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

If Kilmeade had basic adult sense he would have let the kid's comment pass.

Lad hasn't hit puberty and yet here he is on national television showing some political awareness.

If anything, the kid should be commended.

The last thing that should happen is for the adult host to raise his back and come back at him with a snarky comment -- as if he is sparring with a seasoned political operative.

Geez!

B. Kilmeade is the turd of the day.
Last edited by Softball Bat on Tue May 11, 2021 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:32 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 12:50 pm This FAUX NEWS clip is amusing.

Brian Kilmeade's daily felching of Donald Dump was interrupted by a 6th grade kid -- and Kilmeade would have none of it.

LOL

The boy took the high road and didn't try to go tit-for-tat with Kilmeade.

So rack him for that!

The only people I still see felching on Trump are inbred liberals with no lives...
The only people I see calling out Trump for his criminal actions & moral failings are from the left. My side just sits on their hands in cult-like reverence for their Dear Leader.
FTFY
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Typical liberal double standard. When your team leaves office, it is no longer a topic of conversation. When any other team leaves office, keep going after them non-stop to pull attention away from your side.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:32 pmImage

In the 2020 Presidential election 1 out of every 12 votes for Trump came from California (over 6 million votes), which was good for zero votes in the Electoral College.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:45 pm Typical liberal double standard. When your team leaves office, it is no longer a topic of conversation. When any other team leaves office, keep going after them non-stop to pull attention away from your side.
Name one.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 3:49 am I'd imagine that's what the midget and the fag in SF are crying about, too...
I wouldn't know. It has probably been over a year since I read a little guy post. Well unless one of you clowns quotes him.

He probably hasn't moved on from balck cock, yellow, orange man, f-bombs, etc. I would bet next months paycheck that 95% of his posts are ankle biting and not actually having a take.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

When you two move on from being natzi trtrs I’ll find a new target. Till then you are both
Fat
Yellow
Trtrs
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Angry Republicans choose to eat their own

The starkest intellectual divide in politics today is not between liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans or the far left and the Trump right.
Instead, it’s the divide between ideologues and pragmatists, those who see the world the way they think it should be, versus those who see it as it is.”

The hits just keep coming.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Hey Liz Cheney....

sorry not sorry
9/27/22
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I will never get behind the Dim plans.

But at least they have some general principles.

At least they have a general vision and direction.

The R's have forfeited all that they ever pretended to care about.

Their vision is to follow whatever lunacy the defeated orange loser spews on a given day.

They are crippled.

Absolutely astounding!
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You are a fraud.

Neither party has general principles. Those Dems you claim have principles are horrible.

Toss out any Republican accused of sexual harassment, but stay silent on Dems.

Complain about the border when Obama is President and support fences. When he leaves office oppose all border action. they even want to keep illegal violent criminals.

Hand out money like it grows on trees and claim to be able to cover it all with new taxes.

Claim to follow science, yet put policies in place that go against that.

Claim to be against racism and then support racist policies.

Claim to be the part of compassion, but support murder of unborn children.

Those are some outstanding principles you are so excited about.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

There is DIm hypocrisy, yes.

However, they are pursuing a general direction.

The R's are not.
They have gone completely off the deep end by following the madman.

I'm sorry you can't recognize it.

You have never come correct on your jocking of the deranged psychopath.

That'll be step one in your healing process.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:24 am Toss out any Republican accused of sexual harassment, but stay silent on Dems.
Senator Al Franken was forced to resign due to pressure from Dem leadership.

Katie Hill was forced to resign due to pressure.

The last republican to resign due to a sex scandal was back in '95. The Republicans throw Liz Cheney out of GOP leadership position for not going along with Trump & McCarthy's election lie, but are silent about Matt Gaetz engaged in the sex trafficking of minors.

You're such a GOP fluffer...
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater is not particularly fact-oriented.

Sin
MA
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:24 am You are a fraud.

Neither party has general principles. Those Dems you claim have principles are horrible.

Toss out any Republican accused of sexual harassment, but stay silent on Dems.

Complain about the border when Obama is President and support fences. When he leaves office oppose all border action. they even want to keep illegal violent criminals.

Hand out money like it grows on trees and claim to be able to cover it all with new taxes.

Claim to follow science, yet put policies in place that go against that.

Claim to be against racism and then support racist policies.

Claim to be the part of compassion, but support murder of unborn children.

Those are some outstanding principles you are so excited about.
Claim to be an American (wave that flag!) and try to overthrow the government.

Fuck you you fat trtr.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:Claim to be an American (wave that flag!) and try to overthrow the government.
Exactly.

The irony and fvcktardery is overwhelming.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I never said the GOP wasn’t above reproach. But to claim the Dems are principled and have a direction is laughable.

But go right ahead with your asinine claims and ignore reality. The GOP will control the house after the next election.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Yep, the GQP sure does have ethics & a direction. Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) proved that yesterday morning....

9/27/22