I suck Jew cock

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I assume Squirmy is warning us about clowns like "New Afrikan Poet"? :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What about the messenger? Should we shoot him?

Sin,
LTurd
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Obviously the threat to this nation is coming from the left--which hates America, Western Civilization, and white people--not necessarily in that order. And any familiarity with the "New Afrikan" group and its affiliates will make that abundantly clear. The notion of nazis or similar groups is absurd--and there's no evidence whatever to suggest that any such threat exists. Meanwhile we have the clear evidence of $2 billion in damage from the BLM and "antifa"' groups--whose actions are plainly those of an insurrection, as they declare openly.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Quadruple down on Whataboutism.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Quintuple this...Shut the fuck up, you slimy little punk...
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What a stupid twat, but then most of you traytorrs are idiots.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

If she is willing to defend all history, union and confederate, isn't that a good thing?

Maybe I'm missing the point. I guess we're all supposed to pick sides or something?
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck you’re stupid, probably why you like her.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Who says I like her? I like this particular stance, ASSUMING I UNDERSTAND IT CORRECTLY<<---important distinction subject to review/revision. But nowhere have I said I like her. You're using some of that rhetoric you despise so much, fyi.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m using the evidence that you are making excuses for her and that you (admittedly) like her stance, coupled with the fact that you didn’t denounce her while you were sucking her dick.
Not fuck off you confederate twat.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:55 pm Who says I like her? I like this particular stance
So you like the stance of honoring those who died fighting AGAINST the United States?

Kierland's favorite word is definitely applicable to you...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:35 pm
Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:55 pm Who says I like her? I like this particular stance
So you like the stance of honoring those who died fighting AGAINST the United States?

Kierland's favorite word is definitely applicable to you...
I can see where my stance is hard to understand. That's my fault. Allow me rephrase. I believe in recognizing all history. As it stands. No white washing. No rewriting. No bullshit putting a brave face on tragedy. History as it stands. That means you leave the Confederate monuments up and you teach about the tragedy that monument represents. Doing otherwise makes us no better than the ISIS goons who destroyed 5000 years of human history in Iraq and Syria.

Recognizing history for what it is should be one thing we can agree on.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Your stance is easy to understand. You are a racist and a bigot and a traytorr and a little cosplaying Nazi. That is why you are ok with honoring people who tried to overthrow the government. Be that in 1860’s or on 1-6.

And Palmyra isn’t a monument to traytorrs so take your false equivalency and shove it up your ass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The Confederacy wasn't seeking to attack or overthrow anyone, but rather to establish their own nation as is guaranteed in the constitution. And the U.S. government did NOT attack the South because of slavery, but because the Southern states wanted independence. As Lincoln made clear in his 1861 inaugural address, he would not in any way seek to interfere in their practice of slavery as long as they didn't secede--or seek to expand slavery into Kansas, etc. And further, it was made clear that the government would attack if the Southern states sought to secede for any other non-slavery related issue. And what was Lincoln's singular goal? Of course it was the fulfilment of Manifest Destiny, the grand plan of Millard Fillmore, his predecessor of 10 years prior.

As for monuments to the Confederate leaders and soldiers, these are not an endorsement of slavery at all, but a commemoration of the bravery and dedication by the men who sought to defend their land from invaders.

What would a Squirm Worm do? Immediately surrender and take a knee for BLM? Yes, that's EXACTLY what he's done!
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:04 pm The Confederacy wasn't seeking to attack or overthrow anyone, but rather to establish their own nation as is guaranteed in the constitution. And the U.S. government did NOT attack the South because of slavery, but because the Southern states wanted independence. As Lincoln made clear in his 1861 inaugural address, he would not in any way seek to interfere in their practice of slavery as long as they didn't secede--or seek to expand slavery into Kansas, etc. And further, it was made clear that the government would attack if the Southern states sought to secede for any other non-slavery related issue. And what was Lincoln's singular goal? Of course it was the fulfilment of Manifest Destiny, the grand plan of Millard Fillmore, his predecessor of 10 years prior.

As for monuments to the Confederate leaders and soldiers, these are not an endorsement of slavery at all, but a commemoration of the bravery and dedication by the men who sought to defend their land from invaders.

What would a Squirm Worm do? Immediately surrender and take a knee for BLM? Yes, that's EXACTLY what he's done!
Fake News, Blame the Union and Whatabout BLM. At least you are consistent.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:04 pm The Confederacy wasn't seeking to attack or overthrow anyone, . . .

Consider this: Nobody may want your instant expert analysis on every fukking subject that comes up. Sometimes you are clever, or bring the funny, but usually it is an opinionated diatribe indignant rant. Once in a while just lay back and don't shout your next thoughts. Then you may be on the path to find peace and calm someday grasshopper.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:35 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:04 pmAs for monuments to the Confederate leaders and soldiers, these are not an endorsement of slavery at all, but a commemoration of the bravery and dedication by the men who sought to defend their land from invaders.
You have not the slightest idea of what you're talking about.

The monuments were placed to maintain white supremacy. Many laws were enacted for the same reason.
Says who, Stacy Abrams? The SPLC? :oops:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Roach wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:02 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:04 pm The Confederacy wasn't seeking to attack or overthrow anyone, . . .

Consider this: Nobody may want your instant expert analysis on every fukking subject that comes up. Sometimes you are clever, or bring the funny, but usually it is an opinionated diatribe indignant rant. Once in a while just lay back and don't shout your next thoughts. Then you may be on the path to find peace and calm someday grasshopper.
Says "roach," the man with absolutely no observations or opinions on anything. :lol:

The subject of the Civil War and its aftermath is front and present--if you haven't noticed--and not just in this palsied forum. And the Woke analysis of "traytors" and "fascists" is pathetic as well as misguided and misleading. The Woke mob would probably elect Nat Turner to the senate right now if possible, and John Brown to the White House. What the fuck is your excuse for toddling along with these disgusting puppets? :?: :?:
Before God was, I am
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Are you a tard? I was talking in generalities, but apparently you are too one dimensional to get that.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Roach wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:25 pm Are you a tard? I was talking in generalities, but apparently you are too one dimensional to get that.
Yes, generalities seems to be your strong suit. "The sky is generally blue." "Car-jackers are generally black." "The mainstream media in general is owned by Jews." C'mon man, just read the teleprompter, it's not that hard. er... :oops:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:43 pm If she is willing to defend all history, union and confederate, isn't that a good thing?

Maybe I'm missing the point. I guess we're all supposed to pick sides or something?
The point is she claimed Wilder's Brigade were Confederate troops when they were actually Union troops.

Otherwise known as kicking your own ass.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If you don’t want to be called naziis everyday maybe you shouldn’t act like one everyday.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The Iron Cross is synonymous with Nazis? Why not BMWs and Mercedes?
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Ted Cruz at Yankee Stadium.

Take me out to the ballgame,
Take me out with the crowd...

:)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Calling Cruz a "racist piece of shit"? Who knew Woke assholes went to Yankees games? I'm sure they'll be feeling proud of their anti-racist actions as they ride the subway back from the Bronx--hoping some jogger (singular or plural) doesn't attack and rob them. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The GQP literally wants you to die.

Americans die younger in states run by conservatives. Study finds: More liberal policies on environment, gun safety, labor, economic taxes and tobacco taxes associated with lower mortality
“Simulations indicate that changing all policy domains in all states to a fully liberal orientation might have saved 171,030 lives in 2019, while changing them to a fully conservative orientation might have cost 217,635 lives.”
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

I told you to die in a post a few days ago, but some naaaaaaaaaaaaazzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiii mod deleted it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Death wish is all you have, you have no actual arguments.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

The party who thinks the planet is overpopulated sure is worried about policies that would reduce the population.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Piss off numb nuts, that’s not even in the same universe with what we are discussing.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Nice white flag.

Did I do that right?
Shut up, Randy!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:48 pm The party who thinks the planet is overpopulated sure is worried about policies that would reduce the population.
That's awfully pro-life of you.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

I'm not pro life.

Hope this helps.
Shut up, Randy!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:23 pm I'm not pro life.

Hope this helps.
You don't say?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:26 pm

Hope this helps.
You don't say?
For truth. I think Margaret Sanger had a point.
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Ah the irony. Abortion tends to serve Sanger's agenda. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:28 pm

Hope this helps.
You don't say?
And that point is?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Mvskkkal and turds leader. Douchetown would be on board be he is too stupid to even get out of bed most mornings.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:58 pm
Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:28 pm

You don't say?
And that point is?
The point is Spay and Neuter. And it's right in line with Lincoln's plan to deport the freed slaves. What's your pathetic excuse?
Before God was, I am