Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Kierland »

Arthur Dent wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:02 am
And you continue with your childish responses: nazii, traitor, etc.
You could try just not being a nazii traytorr and there is nothing childish about calling out naziis and traytorrs that is just you trying to deflect from being a nazii and a traytorr.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

There's nothing childish about Keyboard Tourette's.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:26 am
Arthur Dent wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:02 am
And you continue with your childish responses: nazii, traitor, etc.
You could try just not being a nazii traytorr and there is nothing childish about calling out naziis and traytorrs that is just you trying to deflect from being a nazii and a traytorr.
You sound like a kindergartner.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again, it’s my fault you guys post the same inane shit day after day and then project repetition onto me.
Don’t want the same response? Try not being a nazii day after day.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

DeSatan just removed elected officials from school board he didn’t like. More nazii stuff which AD and holic love.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

A grand jury recommended their suspension. The governor abided by their suggestion.

Apparently you don’t want schools to be safer.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/desan ... r-AA119dDg
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You fell right into that one. The nazii part is him replacing them, but you didn’t see that coming, cause well you’re a nazii.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:42 am You fell right into that one. The nazii part is him replacing them, but you didn’t see that coming, cause well you’re a nazii.
If the board members failed to do their job, thus imperiling students, they should be replaced.

He hasn’t replaced them at this pint.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Torey Alston, Manuel “Nandy” Serrano, Ryan Reiter and Kevin Tynan will be happy to know they don’t have to go into work on Monday.

You have no idea what you are even talking about.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

No, I’m afraid it’s you who is confused. They’ve been suspended, not replaced.

Hopefully, if they did fail to do their jobs and endangered students, they will be replaced.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That is a list of the people he appointed you stupid, ill informed, racist, traytorr troll.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Good. The guv did what the grand jury suggested be done.

Your disdain for the safety of students and teachers is noted.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you are just going to gloss over the fact that you were totally wrong, again? And the GJ did not recommend for him to do what he did, so again, you are wrong, again.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

The grand jury DID recommend their removal according to the WaPo.

Can you ever admit you’re wrong?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I don’t care what WaPo said. I’ve read the report, so if you would like to point out what I missed… but I won’t be holding my breath you nazii traytorr.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

I think the concerns of the parents of students in that district outweigh you getting your feelings hurt.

From MSN.com:

Relatives of the victims in the 2018 shooting applauded DeSantis for holding officials accountable. “They directly affected decisions that caused a lack of discipline and let our children and spouses be murdered,” said Tony Montalto, president of Stand With Parkland, an advocacy group made up of families of the victims. “Failing to do their job contributed to the deaths that occurred. … That isn’t political.”
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you are just going to slide right by the fact that the GJ didn’t tell him to be a nazii and replace elected officials and go with the fallacy of appealing to emotion? And you are going to do it in a post where you say (my) feelings shouldn’t matter.
Nazii got a nazii.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

The grand jury recommended the replacement of the members he replaced.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Where did they say that?
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... hool-board

A Florida grand jury empaneled after a 2018 school massacre has recommended that the state’s governor, Ron DeSantis, remove four members of the Broward county school board from office, saying they and district administrators displayed “deceit, malfeasance, misfeasance, neglect of duty and incompetence” in their handling of a campus safety program.

In the 122-page report released Friday, the panel recommended that DeSantis suspend board members Patricia Good, Donna Korn, Ann Murray and Laurie Rich Levinson.

From ABC: A Florida grand jury empaneled after a deadly mass shooting at a Parkland high school has recommended that four members of that school board be fired

From Yahoo News: DeSantis filed an executive order suspending Patricia Good, Donna Korn, Ann Murray and Laurie Rich Levinson from office based on recommendations by the 20th Statewide Grand Jury.

The jury recommended that the board be suspended due to incompetence, neglect of duty and misuse of authority related to the shooting.

But you've read the report :lol: :lol: :lol: and you know better, right? You're an embarrassment to your profession and to this board and to humans in general.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

By the way, 25 of the 30 school board races went DeSantis' way in the election the other day.

"DeSantis at his election night rally on Tuesday night declared victories for his endorsees, of which 25 out of 30 won or are likely to win their races."
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/desanti ... d=88803604

Florida voters have had enough of your party's insanity.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Can you fucking read? Nobody told him to replace elected officials but his tiny nazii brain.

And yes there are a lot of naziis in Florida that vote. And nobody is sick of my party’s insanity because I don’t have a party, but nice to see you fuck that up too. But if you are talking about the Dems they won the WH and Congress but that was probably just voter fraud right?
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:17 pm Can you fucking read? Nobody told him to replace elected officials but his tiny nazii brain.
No, you're wrong. The GJ did recommend he replace the members. You obviously can't read. Oh, and you lied about reading the report, which we all knew anyway.
Kierland wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:17 pmAnd yes there are a lot of naziis in Florida that vote. But if you are talking about the Dems they won the WH and Congress but that was probably just voter fraud right?
I doubt there are more than a couple naziis in Florida. You'd like to think that's a big national problem, though, wouldn't you? Keep trying to push that BS. The rest of the country is laughing its ass off at your ilk.

No, I don't think voter fraud led to the Dems' victories. I think a reaction to the asshole who was in the WH prior to Biden had more to do with it than anything else.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you can’t read. To you, suspend means replace. Maybe it’s because you are a nazii and can’t fathom a special election or just waiting till November. You also think there are like 2 naziis in Florida. I wonder if those two things are related.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Good god, how many sources do you require to get it thru your brainless head that the GJ favored replacing the idiots?!

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/gra ... and%20jury.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

One more time for the naziis. Remove does not mean replace. No wonder you love naziis, you’re practically illiterate.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice going Dumpsters.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

This map graph appears to validate the observation that black communities commit an astronomically disproportionate amount of homicides. :shock:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah all those Black Russians. There is a more accurate correlation but then you’re a racist so…
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Of course Russia is a rough and tough place to live, but look at the map and you'll see that the regions of black folks are by far the most prone to murder. And it's the same in Africa, Jamaica, Haiti--wherever they live in any density.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More lies.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Blacks--or joqqers as we politely refer to them--constitute a mere 13% of the American public, and black males between 16 and 35 constitute about 2%. And yet this 2% is responsible for 70% of all street crime, and almost 60% of all homicides. But of course all joqqers between 16 and 35 aren't violent criminals or murderers. And this means that less than one percent are committing the outrageous degree of violent crime and murder.

There's no excusing or rationalizing it. There's no blaming it on white folks and the police. There's no denying it and curling up in a fetal position--and that's you Squirmy.

It's a fact. And it's just as bad in African nations and anywhere else where they're allowed to live and breed. Just ask the Brits how Londonistan is doing. :shock:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There is nothing polite about you or your racism or you waving off the Russian murder rate and not seeing the actual correlation between The South and Russia.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shut the fuck up. I have no interest in being polite to a genuinely Squirming Worm. You disgust me and everyone else. As for joqqers, Lincoln knew best--a wise man--when he began formulating plans to deport the freed slaves to Brazil and Africa. And what, are you prepared to denounce Lincoln as well as Jefferson, Washington and Andrew Jackson? :meds:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Andrew Jackson? So you just went from shitty troll to “I’m not even trying anymore” in one sentence.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:55 am Andrew Jackson? So you just went from shitty troll to “I’m not even trying anymore” in one sentence.
You took the bait. Yer dead.. :P
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What are you babbling on about now?
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:03 pm Blacks--or joqqers as we politely refer to them--constitute a mere 13% of the American public, and black males between 16 and 35 constitute about 2%. And yet this 2% is responsible for 70% of all street crime, and almost 60% of all homicides. But of course all joqqers between 16 and 35 aren't violent criminals or murderers. And this means that less than one percent are committing the outrageous degree of violent crime and murder.

There's no excusing or rationalizing it. There's no blaming it on white folks and the police. There's no denying it and curling up in a fetal position--and that's you Squirmy.

It's a fact. And it's just as bad in African nations and anywhere else where they're allowed to live and breed. Just ask the Brits how Londonistan is doing. :shock:

Fukken WOW :o
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Hey General Peters, big salute there, dog. :lol:

Here, check out the sodden soil of the Woke agenda as per St George ...he's lookin' to talk to you about your personal possessions... :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PncQCS4qLhs
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:16 am This map graph appears to validate the observation that black communities commit an astronomically disproportionate amount of homicides. :shock:

There must be some connection...dammit to hell!
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.