Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:43 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:36 pm More like "My body, everybody else's consequences."

A person that is fully vaccinated, the last I heard (around two weeks ago), has a 1% chance of becoming infected (in spite of the fact that the vaccine isn't intended for prevention of infection, but reduction of the consequences of infection). When people refuse to get vaccinated they present a much greater threat to others of transmitting the virus. This is why red states with low vaccination rates are now being fucked in da mouf at their medical facilities. Those people who are saying "my body, my choice" have been making a choice for others as well. Yes, for those who are now infected with the virus, but also they are making choices for people who aren't even infected yet need an ICU bed for other non-Covid19 reasons. They can't get a bed. If it was truly a matter of individual choice governors like Abbott & DeathSantis would include stipulations that any person making the choice to not get vaccinated forfeits the ability to be treated by a public medical facility, or would have DNR status. But when they bleat about vaccine mandates being wrong they refuse to let those people face the consequences of their choices in a manner that doesn't effect others. Hypocrites.

And lastly, if you're going to try using the slogan "my body, my choice," please let us know of any cases where a woman was infected with pregnancy outside of sex. Idiot.
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/0 ... den-491973

Why do you hate black people so much?
It takes a special kind of stupid to ask a question as dumb as that one.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:30 am
Mikey wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:59 am Why is that odd?
What’s odd is that you would think it’s odd.
Why would anybody move away from California, Mikey?
Because they don't belong here?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Because they can't afford to live there anymore. Real estate prices are extremely high.

What makes real estate prices become high?

High demand.

So you can stop with the "nobody wants to live in California" bullshit.
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:18 pm So you can stop with the "nobody wants to live in California" bullshit.
Sin,
Yogi Berra

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

3 bed/3 bath/1700sq ft in Bacon, GA for $160,000
https://www.rockethomes.com/homes/3852- ... n-ga-31204

Meanwhile, in California...

3 bed/3bath/1429sq ft in Rancho Santa Margarita is going for $959,900
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/50-L ... 1211_zpid/

So Fecalbrain....which place are people trying to live in?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

When do the first of 856 audits of the Virginia gubernatorial audits begin? When do we start climbing the walls of the Virginia statehouse?

Oh, that's right...only Republicans throw fits when they don't win.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Stop the steal!
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:19 pm
MSNBC and CNN would beg to differ.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:42 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:19 pm
MSNBC and CNN would beg to differ.
Why, are they showing video like this of Democrats scaling the walls of the VA capitol?

(note flag at top left)

Or are you still mad about JFK Jr. not showing up at Dealy Plaza yesterday to become Trump's 2024 running mate?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Here's hoping you, Screwy and the vast majority of liberals keep attacking Trump. That is certainly a winning strategy, for the GOP going forward. Just like yesterday.

While you guys want to keep attacking the Cheeto and claiming he is leading the GOP, a candidate who didn't seek Don's endorsement, nor appeared in a photo or video or onstage with him during the campaign just pulled the upset in VA. Meanwhile in NJ, a GOP candidate is in a vitrual tie with the incumbent Liberal Democrat.

Here's hoping the Cheeto is actually brought up on charges next year. That will whip you clowns into a full lather, and you will continue to ignore the absolute shit show in Congress and the White House.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:36 pm When people refuse to get vaccinated they present a much greater threat to others of transmitting the virus. This is why red states with low vaccination rates are now being fucked in da mouf at their medical facilities.
Typical liberal crap tying to claim Covid is a red state issue. So do the same takes apply in Blue States when they get overrun?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/color ... d=msedgntp
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:39 pm
Typical liberal crap tying to claim Covid is a red state issue. So do the same takes apply in Blue States when they get overrun?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/color ... d=msedgntp
Since when is Colorado a blue state?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:00 pm Here's hoping you, Screwy and the vast majority of liberals keep attacking Trump. That is certainly a winning strategy, for the GOP going forward. Just like yesterday.

While you guys want to keep attacking the Cheeto and claiming he is leading the GOP, a candidate who didn't seek Don's endorsement, nor appeared in a photo or video or onstage with him during the campaign just pulled the upset in VA. Meanwhile in NJ, a GOP candidate is in a vitrual tie with the incumbent Liberal Democrat.

Here's hoping the Cheeto is actually brought up on charges next year. That will whip you clowns into a full lather, and you will continue to ignore the absolute shit show in Congress and the White House.
McAuliffe ran a poor campaign. That didn't help him.

But Youngkin, even after asking Trump to stay away, still had Trump's endorsement. So to say that Youngkin won w/o help from TFG is disingenuous.

But the primary reasons why Younkin won was because:

1) Younkin played on racist fears that CRT was being taught in Virginia schools, and

2) Help from the media by never challenging Youngkin to explain what CRT is nor which VA schools were teaching it (none).

There's still a lot of racism in the former confederate state, and it's abundantly apparent to anyone who has ventured onto Fairfax Underground message board.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:51 pm
Since when is Colorado a blue state?
Are you this bad at your day job? CO is solidly a blue state.

Last time the state voted for an R for President was 2004.

5 of the last 6 US Senate races have gone to the liberals.

10 of 12 Governors have been liberal including the last 4.

4 of 7 US House seats are held by liberals.

Do you need help with your job facts as well?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:26 pm
Left Seater wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:00 pm Here's hoping you, Screwy and the vast majority of liberals keep attacking Trump. That is certainly a winning strategy, for the GOP going forward. Just like yesterday.

Isn't it amazing? Over 9 months later, and they're still crying...

Funny how they don't want to talk about liberals doing this on a daily basis...
And yet how many years has it been since Hillary Clinton held office yet you guys are still yelling "But her emails!" & "Lock her up!"?

And even if you want to say that liberals are crying, at least we're not sore losers like you morons...

9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:57 pm McAuliffe ran a poor campaign. That didn't help him.

But Youngkin, even after asking Trump to stay away, still had Trump's endorsement. So to say that Youngkin won w/o help from TFG is disingenuous.

1) Younkin played on racist fears that CRT was being taught in Virginia schools, and

2) Help from the media by never challenging Youngkin to explain what CRT is nor which VA schools were teaching it (none).

There's still a lot of racism in the former confederate state, and it's abundantly apparent to anyone who has ventured onto Fairfax Underground message board.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, keep telling yourself that.

But you are trying to sell us that those voters who 1 year ago elected Biden by a wide margin are now suddenly racist. That those same voters who suddenly became racist elected a black female to the office of Lieutenant Governor?

Yeah, spin and lie to yourself all you want.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:12 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:57 pm McAuliffe ran a poor campaign. That didn't help him.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, keep telling yourself that.

But you are trying to sell us that those voters who 1 year ago elected Biden by a wide margin are now suddenly racist. That those same voters who suddenly became racist elected a black female to the office of Lieutenant Governor?

Yeah, spin and lie to yourself all you want.
I didn't say that. Please outline where I said that.

The difference was that with McAuliffe being a boring candidate with no personality most Democrats stayed home instead of pulling the lever for the (D).

"Decisions are made by those who show up."
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You mentioned race multiple times. You claim racism exists and mention it was a confederate state. All of this in your post explaining why the liberal lost. But we are then somehow supposed to know you aren’t blaming the loss on racist voters?

Oh ok.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

McAuliffe lost because he's an uninspiring Clinton Dem who ran a poor campaign. Accusing the GQP candidate of being Trumpy in VA only endears him to voters.

McAuliffe was also victim to D inability in DC to deliver for the American people. The typical geriatric D leadership is busy holding hands and singing kumbaya and thinking that bipartisanship and compromise with the GQP will get things done when the GOP is playing for blood.

Ds need to get rid of the filibuster and start slapping bills down GOP throats that deliver positive benefits to the American people. Or else more and more voters will vote for the GQP.

How disappointing that American voters reward fascists instead of punishing them. But that's America for you.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:11 am
Ds need to get rid of the filibuster and start slapping bills down GOP throats that deliver positive benefits to the American people. Or else more and more voters will vote for the GQP.

How disappointing that American voters reward fascists instead of punishing them. But that's America for you.
Please explain how inflation, more debt and increased taxes are positive benefits for the American people.

And like Diego, your excuses ring hollow. So last year voters weren’t fascist, but now suddenly they are? Right…
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

^This is what you get when you treat mental patients like normal people.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

The future of white supremacy! :doh: :lol:

The new mental gymnastics dismounts required to qualify this should be amusing. :popcorn:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The election was rigged. So yeah mental gymnastics. :doh:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

L45B wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:24 pm Image

The new mental gymnastics dismounts required to qualify this should be amusing. :popcorn:
Jemelle Hill is another master of the mental gymnastics.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I thought the election was rigged? Amanda Chase, the #1 VA GOP official, told everyone who would listen that Ds were cheating.

But are elections only rigged when Ds win? :?:
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

L45B wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:24 pm Image

Did you mean this woman?

9/27/22
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

That’s a great pic, thanks for posting!

Is that a super duper quadrupler A.R. assault rifle?? :lol:
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

L45B wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:46 pm That’s a great pic, thanks for posting!

Is that a super duper quadrupler A.R. assault rifle?? :lol:
Let's get real....

If black communities started buying AR's in large quantities there'd immediately be calls for gun control....
9/27/22
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Exactly. They already have them. Except in shithole leftist-run cities like Chicago and NYC where there’s excruciatingly bad gun control policies, so it’s mainly the gangs and criminals that carry around guns.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I am all for law abiding people of all colors being armed to the teeth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:50 pm Let's get real....

If black communities started buying AR's in large quantities there'd immediately be calls for gun control....
From liberals yes.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:59 pm Exactly. They already have them. Except in shithole leftist-run cities like Chicago and NYC where there’s excruciatingly bad gun control policies, so it’s mainly the gangs and criminals that carry around guns.
You mean the cops? I agree biggest bunch of criminals we have.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

In other news: Nazisss in Virginia advocate for book burning.

“I think we should throw those books in a fire,” Abuismail said. Meanwhile, Twigg said he wanted to “see the books before we burn them so we can identify within our community that we are eradicating this bad stuff.”
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:03 am In other news: Nazisss in Virginia advocate for book burning.

“I think we should throw those books in a fire,” Abuismail said. Meanwhile, Twigg said he wanted to “see the books before we burn them so we can identify within our community that we are eradicating this bad stuff.”
American GQP Fascism
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fattt yelooow traytorr
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Y e l l o w
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

All but 2 Republicans voted against censuring Gosar for inciting violence against a fellow member of Congress. GOP leader McCarthy even spent time on the floor talking about other subjects.

Is it that the Republicans don't feel they need to hold their own accountable, or are they afraid of incurring the wrath of a certain person residing in Mar-A-Lago, FL?

Dump is absolutely controlling the Republican Party!
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego wrote:Gosar

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:39 pm All but 2 Republicans voted against censuring Gosar for inciting violence against a fellow member of Congress. GOP leader McCarthy even spent time on the floor talking about other subjects.

Is it that the Republicans don't feel they need to hold their own accountable, or are they afraid of incurring the wrath of a certain person residing in Mar-A-Lago, FL?

There's a third reason: The GQP is the party of fascism.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:39 pm All but 2 Republicans voted against censuring Gosar for inciting violence against a fellow member of Congress. GOP leader McCarthy even spent time on the floor talking about other subjects.

He is not. We have all moved on that is just a Strawman. You are a hypocrite. Whatabout Kathy Griffin?

Sin,
BrokenPsyche