Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by Sudden Sam »

Id like nothing better than to see Trump locked up. If that’s the only way to get him off the political stage, so be it.

But I’d be willing to bet we’ve reached a point where each major party will spend all their time looking for opportunities to engage the other party in litigation such as the Trump situation. Think we’ve been bogged down in a stalemate for years? We ain’t seen nuthin’ yet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

One party will look and find. One will just look. Fuck off traitor.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:46 pm One party will look and find. One will just look. Fuck off traitor.
Nah. Don’t worry, Nazi. I doubt all Dems are as corrupt as Biden.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:03 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:09 pm Everyone--on both sides--agrees it's an especially weak case, and the idea of drumming it up to felony status is a total joke.
Please cite the names of those on the left who think it's a weak case.

This should be easy for you since you said EVERYBODY ON BOTH SIDES....
We can start with Alan Dershowitz and Andrew Cuomo.

You remain a dipshited simpleton.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

mvscal wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:18 pm You remain a dipshited simpleton.
True, but we gotta give Diego credit for hanging in here after the ultimate step on his own dick post when he initiated the thread about the Nashville school slaughter. Suggesting that no mentally ill, sexually confused person did it was classic!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:18 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:09 pm Everyone--on both sides--agrees it's an especially weak case, and the idea of drumming it up to felony status is a total joke.

Alan the leftist. Oh you are one stupid fuck.
So one name, one corrupt fuck. You are on a roll pedo.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:26 pm
mvscal wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:18 pm You remain a dipshited simpleton.
True, but we gotta give Diego credit for hanging in here after the ultimate step on his own dick post when he initiated the thread about the Nashville school slaughter. Suggesting that no mentally ill, sexually confused person did it was classic!
He said it wasn’t a drag queen, and it wasn’t.
So you just buttfucked yourself in your own face while saying someone else was doing it. You are GQP to your core.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Booger wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:13 pm
Kierland wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:46 pm One party will look and find. One will just look. Fuck off traitor.
Than charge him assface.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Very credible sources...Capt. Underpants & the gubernatorial version of Harvey Weinstein.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 pm

Very credible sources...Capt. Underpants & the gubernatorial version of Harvey Weinstein.
They are on the left regardless of your flailing opinion as to their credibility. You are really, really bad at this.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Actually “they” are not, which you would know if you went knee deep in Black Cock you every waking moment, or if you were not a yellow Nazi and didn’t have me on ignore.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:57 pm …which you would know if you went knee deep in Black Cock
Is that an admission?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I know you are but what is pedokkkal?

Outstanding!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

There's lots, including the slimefuck David Brooks, who while gloating about the indictment, acknowledges that the case is bullshit and will be tossed.

But let's hear from a more cognizant lefty, Nicholas Kristof..

spokesman.com/stories/2023/mar/31/nicholas-kristof-how-a-presidents-arrest-can-stren/
Before God was, I am
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:57 pm or if you were not a yellow Nazi and didn’t have me on ignore.
In Nazi Germany, they controlled the population via fear, which is precisely what the Demtards do. And you follow the Demtards like a good foot soldier. So from now on, you'll be referred to as a Nazi.

How does the shoe on the other foot fit, BITCH
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you are going with IKYABWAI?

Outstanding!!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No one is "going" with anything, because no one is arguing with Squirm Worm. It is just an annoying little shit who robotically spews the same identical bile like a fire hydrant. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:09 am

There's lots, including the slimefuck David Brooks, who while gloating about the indictment, acknowledges that the case is bullshit and will be tossed.

spokesman.com/stories/2023/mar/31/nicholas-kristof-how-a-presidents-arrest-can-stren/
Yeah the guy who thinks sweatshops and Israel are great is a lefty. You are an idiot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:22 am No one is "going" with anything, because no one is arguing with Squirm Worm. It is just an annoying little shit who robotically spews the same identical bile like a fire hydrant. :oops:
Yes you are yellow and it’s somehow my fault.

Personal responsibility I guess.

How about those middies!?!
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Kierland wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:54 pm I know you are but what is pedokkkal?

Outstanding!
What a dumbass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Except that is exactly what you did.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:23 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:09 am

Yeah the guy who thinks sweatshops and Israel are great is a lefty. You are an idiot.
Sure, the Left is as amorphous as Obama's real dad. :oops: But in the clear stand off of the current manufactured "divide" in American television politics, Brooks is completely Left. After all, he supports "Diversity" and the alphabet mafia. He supports BLM and laments the "murder" of George Floyd.

Go scream into a pillow. :hfal:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy who is scared of lipstick.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Shut the fuck up.

More Lefties realizing the trap they've entered by wallowing in thwe fetid stew of Schumer, Schiff, and Pelosi? :oops:

House Democrats reacted with mixed emotions this week to the historic indictment of former President Trump, with some cheering the move with bald jubilation and others approaching much more cautiously ahead of Trump’s expected arraignment on Tuesday.

While both camps are united behind the central premise that no one in America is above the law, the tonal contrast highlights both the toxic nature of Trump’s relationship with his congressional rivals and the Democrats’ deep-seeded anxiety that the indictment will only invigorate his conservative base and make him a more formidable force in the race for the White House next year.

Of course it's a set up. And Orange Man is once again a blustering bellicose (and completely ignorant) agent of the "divide"... :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You should use a bigger font old man.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

:shock:

Okay.
If so, it's on like Donkey Kong!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Class E felonies? N-word, please. :oops: This trial will be like Lesley Stahl rimming a donkey.. 8)

This hack circus is so ludicrous and sprawling in its obviousness that the question is raised...is this farce being pursued to actually help Orange Man secure the nomination? That is, is the desperate and conniving DNC observing correctly that Orange Man can be much better assaulted and undernined than DeSantis? It certainly makes sense if you're a desperate and conniving DNC fuckstain. :oops:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Did some pathetic robot say "lipstick"?.. :oops:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/north-car ... cmp=tw_fnc
Before God was, I am
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Booger wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:13 pm
True.....but KKKierland would go through a wall for the traitor.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you are going with IKYABWAI. You people are like children, very repetitive, very stupid, children.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Try to get this on one bounce. The $130K hush money was perfectly legal. The "felonies" accrued for some sort of technicalities of accounting are moot. Notice the IRS isn't even involved. This entire circus is a farce--and will backfire. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:46 pm Try to get this on one bounce. The $130K hush money was perfectly legal. The "felonies" accrued for some sort of technicalities of accounting are moot. Notice the IRS isn't even involved. This entire circus is a farce--and will backfire. :oops:
At least at this time the IRS isn't involved with this.

But the FEC & NYS's version are involved.

And it's no more of a technicality of accounting than not putting income on your 1040.
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

C'mon, "Diego," you can see it's a desperate but full on sprawl of DNC desperation, and I mean desperate to somehow derail the coming something.. :oops:

Or what? Do you suppose the DNC has an acutal candidate for 2024? Anyone they can offer to actually provide responsible leadership and vision? Who? Name names. How about Gayvin Newsome, the prepared from birth scion of the Getty fiduciary in S.F.? Anyone else? Of course not. :twisted:

So, let's look at Gayvin. Wow, looks great. A handsome young white man with a dedicated hot blond wife--well what could go wrong? :oops:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:10 am C'mon, "Diego," you can see it's a desperate but full on sprawl of DNC desperation, and I mean desperate to somehow derail the coming something.. :oops:

Or what? Do you suppose the DNC has an acutal candidate for 2024? Anyone they can offer to actually provide responsible leadership and vision? Who? Name names. How about Gayvin Newsome, the prepared from birth scion of the Getty fiduciary in S.F.? Anyone else? Of course not. :twisted:

So, let's look at Gayvin. Wow, looks great. A handsome young white man with a dedicated hot blond wife--well what could go wrong? :oops:
First, whether a political party has a viable candidate in 2024 has absolutely ZERO to do with whether someone who has committed criminal acts should be prosecuted.

Second, who do the Guns Over People party have....the loser currently under indictment?

And last, start reading the writing on the wall. As in look at the election results of the Chicago mayoral race as well as the WI Supreme Court election. The latter should especially tell you that the GOP is truly fucked.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:39 am And last, start reading the writing on the wall. As in look at the election results of the Chicago mayoral race as well as the WI Supreme Court election. The latter should especially tell you that the GOP is truly fucked.
Yep. Sam's party of Abortion is Murder, No Exceptions is getting crushed at the ballot box. Which is why the GQP keeps working to make it harder to vote.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:53 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:39 am And last, start reading the writing on the wall. As in look at the election results of the Chicago mayoral race as well as the WI Supreme Court election. The latter should especially tell you that the GOP is truly fucked.
Yep. Sam's party of Abortion is Murder, No Exceptions is getting crushed at the ballot box. Which is why the GQP keeps working to make it harder to vote.
Especially like they are in Texas. After Gen Z turned out in droves for Janet Protasiewicz in WI red states will be putting even more restrictions on voting in/near universities/colleges.
9/27/22
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:53 am
Sam's party
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You wish
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sudden Sam
Official T1B Gigolo

Post by Sudden Sam »

Siiiiiigh

Better?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Haha, more accurate.