Trump/GOP bullshit

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

ML@Coyote
Elwood

Re: Trump/GOP bullshit

Post by ML@Coyote »

Discussing CRT. My take would be as follows:

I do believe that blacks in America are at an inherent cultural disadvantage. But I also believe that many (if not all) of us have to struggle with our own unique disadvantages. Some of us aren't too bright. Some of us are painfully shy. Some of us are confined to wheelchairs. Some of us have mental disorders. Some of us are amputees. Some of us grow up in poor households. Some of us have abusive parents. Some of us are psychopathic. Some of us are blind. Some of us are alcoholics. Some of us suffer from poor self-esteem. The list goes on...

The solution? Recognize your own specific disadvantages and take steps to overcome them. Don't see yourself as a hopeless victim. A little empathy and encouragement from others who do not share your disadvantages would also be nice.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

But Blacks have all those things plus racism, something they can’t overcome without the racists going away, stopping or being taken out of power. What you are doing in coddling racists and telling other people to buck up. Why not just stop the racists?
You might think apples are oranges but they are not.

CRT is way to easy on the racists, probably because saying “we should have killed all the southern whites after the civil war” is too radical and would get them scoffed at by idiots who don’t know how history works. We have basically been living in a southern insurgency for 150 years. You kill rats, you don’t coddle them.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:02 am
Mikey wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:10 am You and NixFux both declared CRT to be evil without stating a reason why, other than it’s evil. I’m not defending it OR criticizing it, but challenged you to present a reason, based on whatever is actually in there, to explain why it’s evil.
I never mentioned CRT. You brought it up and asked for a definition. I suggested you ask it’s inventors for one if you wanted one and gave my opinion that it seems to blame shift.

No where did I claim it to be evil. I also said I have no problem with it being discussed in classrooms. Why do you feel the need to lie and make shit up? You are better than this, I thought. Guess that needs to be re-evaluated.

But keep lying and putting words in my mouth so you can attack them if that helps you sleep. But your picture is soon to appear in the dictionary next to straw man.
So blame shifting isn’t evil. That says a lot about why you are who you are, a fat greedy nazti.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 12:24 pm But Blacks have all those things plus racism...
And blind people can have all the disadvantages I mentioned, and so can a shy person, and so can an alcoholic. Any combination is possible. I'm not sure what your point is.
... something they can’t overcome without the racists going away, stopping or being taken out of power. What you are doing in coddling racists and telling other people to buck up. Why not just stop the racists?
You might think apples are oranges but they are not.
I agree that fighting racism is important, but thinking that we're going to eliminate racism is unrealistic. It will always be with us, whether overt or subtle. It's just the way a lot of people are wired.
CRT is way to easy on the racists, probably because saying “we should have killed all the southern whites after the civil war” is too radical and would get them scoffed at by idiots who don’t know how history works. We have basically been living in a southern insurgency for 150 years. You kill rats, you don’t coddle them.
I'll go with Abe Lincoln on this one. He said, "Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?" The south has come a long way since the Civil War.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

A) Point is you can never have all the same problems because you get to be white. It’s an extra problem only some people can have.
B) Sounds like you are excusing them. Some people are wired to rape or kill. Not sure what your point is other than coddling racists.
C) Some are salvageable most are not. If Abe had been a better student of history he would have known that and we would be in a better place. Coming a long way from owning people and betraying your country is not enough, obviously, or we wouldn’t be in this pickle.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:01 pm Sounds like you are excusing them. Some people are wired to rape or kill. Not sure what your point is other than coddling racists.
I don't think I was making excuses for them. I was only explaining how I see their behavior. Making excuses implies that I think their bad behavior should be exempt from consequences. I think all such behavior should have consequences.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I know you don’t think that. That was the point of reminding you there will always be rapists. Nobody says that as any kind of argument (it’s just a random meaningless fact) unless they are making excuses for rapists.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Geraldo lays the lumber to some Fimbo.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EO3SCv_BDw4
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Let's not forget this gem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnjtFJ18_2I
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Derron wrote:You (poptart) and Screwed in the Ass throw out all these names (Weisselberg) that no one of consequence has heard of, nor gives a flying fuck about.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49287&start=160

The New York State Attorney-General's office has
opened a criminal investigation into a key lieutenant
of Donald Trump, according to reports.

Allen Weisselberg, the longtime CFO of the Trump
Organization, is under investigation in a tax criminal
probe by the state attorney-general's office, sources
told CNN.

It comes less than 24 hours after the New York A-G
Letitia James' office announced that it was joining
the Manhattan district attorney's office in a criminal
investigation of the Organization...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... lberg.html

Developing...

And see my sig!

:)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

They got him now!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Tim Ryan calling out the Rs as not living in reality and hitting them with a Benghazi reference was LOL.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

B E N G H A Z I is word censored.

Cancel culture at its finest.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

TX has decided to go back to the Middle Ages on women’s rights.

All of the Rs in here= Crickets. Too busy bitching about taxes in the Biden thread.

Hopefully all the Ca peps moving east will turn Tx in Ca at the ballot box.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Two humans and a Republican.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

If there is something there, charge him and put him in jail. It will just solidify the GOP taking the house in 2022.

It also ensures the Cheeto won’t run in 2024.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Kierland wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:33 pm Image

One human and a Democrat
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 5:20 pm If there is something there, charge him and put him in jail. It will just solidify the GOP taking the house in 2022.

It also ensures the Cheeto won’t run in 2024.
If you hold Rs accountable it will just make the base vote for more Rs.
Sin,
BrokenPsyche

ML@Whataboutism,
Great post, for a third grader.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

ML@Coyote wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:36 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:33 pm Image

One human and a Democrat
So since the GQP calls it a child at 15 weeks do you support the concept of child support starting at 15 weeks post-conception?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:40 pm
Python wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:56 pm They got him now!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
They've already "had him" a lot of times.
Duh.

Decent people have long been disgusted that the GOP has chosen to throw away its moral compass.

The GOP is a joke -- and Dump is a pitiful, disgraced loser.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 2:07 am So since the GQP calls it a child at 15 weeks...
Since I neither align myself with the GOP or the libs, I don't care what either of them say. I only posted the Biden cartoon to provide a balance to MS's own lame and partisan cartoon.

I don't like abortion, but it is an unfortunate reality. I guess a line has to be drawn somewhere. But I'm not an expert, and I don't feel qualified to say where the line should be drawn. Since we live in a democracy, majority rules. Polls indicate the most people in the country approve of abortions, so they ought to be legal.

Interesting site on public opinion:

https://www.pewforum.org/fact-sheet/pub ... -abortion/
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Probably your most honest post. You have no idea what you are talking about but you just can’t stand a post that makes the t r a i t o r party look bad so you just post shit without reason or comment. You are a wishy washy joke.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

ML@Coyote wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 10:08 am Since we live in a democracy, majority rules.
And just so we are clear, nobody that passed 12th grade civics believes this.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Kierland wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 4:34 pm
ML@Coyote wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 10:08 am Since we live in a democracy, majority rules.
And just so we are clear, nobody that passed 12th grade civics believes this.
In theory, of course. There are examples of the will of the people being ignored, but that is not the spirit of a democracy. For example, I would guess that a majority of US citizens think that lying defense attorneys ought to be required to act honestly. Yet per your own admission, they do not. Their goal is to lie outright and help rapists, murderers, thieves, etc. avoid consequences for their crimes. I guess no democracy, no matter how well intentioned, is without its embarrassments.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s it, double down on stupid. We live in a constitutional democratic republic. Mob rule is not how we role. Didn’t you used to be a CO or something? You seem just about that dumb.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Thanks for clearing that up. What's your next suggested step? To do away with elections? :lol:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The dude that just got his ass handed to him on 12th grade civics is laughing. What do I suggest? I suggest you try and not being so stupid if you truly expect to move this conversation forward.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Okay, I'll try not to laugh at you as you explain how identifying the US as a democracy, republic, or democratic republic has anything to do with your claim that the majority of citizens do not have express power over the minority by means of voting. And while you're at it, tell me about mob rule again. I don't think you even know what the term means.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

ML wrote:For example, I would guess that a majority of US citizens think that lying defense attorneys ought to be required to act honestly. Yet per your own admission, they do not. Their goal is to lie outright and help rapists, murderers, thieves, etc. avoid consequences for their crimes.
Defense lawyers and democracy are not connected.
Seems you are flailing here.

Defense lawyers are there to insure that the legal system does not run roughshod over an accused individual.
They are there to make sure a legitimate case for conviction is brought by the prosecutor.

If you are ever accused of a crime you did not commit, you will be very thankful for the efforts of your defense attorney.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 12:42 am Defense lawyers are there to insure that the legal system does not run roughshod over an accused individual.
They are there to make sure a legitimate case for conviction is brought by the prosecutor.

If you are ever accused of a crime you did not commit, you will be very thankful for the efforts of your defense attorney.
Don't disagree. Protecting innocent people and protecting rights was not what I was referring to. I was discussing defense attorneys who deliberately lie to get guilty parties off the hook.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

ML@Coyote wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 9:16 pm Okay, I'll try not to laugh at you as you explain how identifying the US as a democracy, republic, or democratic republic has anything to do with your claim that the majority of citizens do not have express power over the minority by means of voting. And while you're at it, tell me about mob rule again. I don't think you even know what the term means.
So tripling down on stupid. If the majority wants to kill the 2nd amendment they can’t because, wait for it, the constitution. You really CANNOT be that stupid... and yet here we are.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

News flash. The Constitution can be amended, and amendments can be repealed.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

By super majorities dumbass. Not “Since we live in a democracy, majority rules.”

Face it. You have no idea how America works, and you lean right. How shocking.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

By significant majorities of elected officials. Officials elected by straight majorities. Sounds to me like you're just bitter that only 1 in 5 Americans want the 2nd Amendment repealed.

Do I lean right? I have never owned a gun in my life. I have never even shot a gun. On the other hand, you are the one who defends people who use them illegally. Or do you only defend criminals who use knives or poisons?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So not by majority rule. Like I said. Five posts ago. Or was it six? Or seven? You really are a dumb ass, and leaning right is more than just your stance on guns you fucking moron.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

lean right
Historically, we can all understand what this means.
It has really become a mess in recent years, though.

For just one example, Liz Cheney, of all people, was apparently not leaning far enough "right" for the freaks who are currently running the GOP show.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Kierland wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 2:23 pm So not by majority rule. Like I said. Five posts ago. Or was it six? Or seven? You really are a dumb ass, and leaning right is more than just your stance on guns you fucking moron.
A significant majority is a majority.

A handgun is a gun.

A football is a ball.

I know you're having trouble processing all of this. But think hard. Maybe it will come to you. The real issue isn't whether this country is ruled by majorities. That's a given. The real issue is whether the majorities trample on the rights and freedoms of the minorities that they outnumber.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 2:51 pm
lean right
Historically, we can all understand what this means.
I think it's a mistake to categorize people into left and right. It trivializes issues. It prevents creative thinking. It polarizes populations. People should be encouraged to think on their own and come up with their own opinions without being labelled as belonging to one side or the other.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

ML@Coyote wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 3:08 pm
A significant majority is a majority.
wAY tO mOvE THe GoAL pOsT TaRd.
The real issue is whether the majorities trample on the rights and freedoms of the minorities that they outnumber.
rEaD ThE cOstITuTiOn tArD.