You fuckers won't have smackaholic's back yard to kick.....

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

You fuckers won't have smackaholic's back yard to kick.....

Post by smackaholic »

...around any more.

The festivities start in the morning. Image

Detailed PET to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by smackaholic on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: You fuckers won't have smackaholic's back yard to pick o

Post by Mikey »

Digging a new latrine?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Filling in the old one. That crater in front of the excavator is where the pool used to live before it got kicked to the curb. I had an excavating company dude stop by this morning for an estimate of having it filled. While he was there, I said, ya know, I got the better part of an acre of jungle here which i would like to make lawn some day, why not kill two birds with one stone. Well, actually, with an excavator, it's little brother excavator, a dozer and a bobcat. Going to knock down 5 or 6 real trees, well, not Oregon "real", but decent sized, along with a bunch of little ones and approximately 16 million prickly bushes. Of course those prickly bushes would produce many gallons of blackberries in a few months, so maybe I'll have him leave a few. Ahhh, fukk that, I will buy them from you calis like everyone does. I can still find plenty other blackberries everywhere. Looks like the old rider mower my father in law gave me a while back is going to get a tuneup. It has a reason to live again.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Good luck with the landscaping and plumbing but I'll always have that plastered, spackled, dry walled joke of a cinder block 'foundation' to ridicule. You know, the foundation anchored in place by that monstrous deck that would withstand an EF5 tornado.

Most builders anchor the deck to the foundation. You may be the only person on the planet who should anchor the foundation to the deck.

At least one side of it. Your deck is the container/cargo ship that T-boned the USN Destroyer. The USS Fitzgerald being one side of your basement wall, for lack of a better analogy at the moment. I'll keep trying though as that line of smack will never get old or not be funny.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

War Wagon wrote:Good luck with the landscaping and plumbing but I'll always have that plastered, spackled, dry walled joke of a cinder block 'foundation' to ridicule. You know, the foundation anchored in place by that monstrous deck that would withstand an EF5 tornado.

Most builders anchor the deck to the foundation. You may be the only person on the planet who should anchor the foundation to the deck.

At least one side of it. Your deck is the container/cargo ship that T-boned the USN Destroyer. The USS Fitzgerald being one side of your basement wall, for lack of a better analogy at the moment. I'll keep trying though as that line of smack will never get old or not be funny.
I am happy that my shanty's foundation has put a glimmer of sunlight into the monsoon that is your world! Anyhoo, the foundation wall stands. Still holding my shack up as it has for about 60 years. So long as it does it another 30 or so, I'll be good. Actually the way my shit state is swirling the drain, I could see myself being out of it in another 3 or 4 years. So, the 8K I am dropping into this operation ought to pay back 3 or 4X in raised property value.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:Filling in the old one. That crater in front of the excavator is where the pool used to live before it got kicked to the curb. I had an excavating company dude stop by this morning for an estimate of having it filled. While he was there, I said, ya know, I got the better part of an acre of jungle here which i would like to make lawn some day, why not kill two birds with one stone. Well, actually, with an excavator, it's little brother excavator, a dozer and a bobcat. Going to knock down 5 or 6 real trees, well, not Oregon "real", but decent sized, along with a bunch of little ones and approximately 16 million prickly bushes. Of course those prickly bushes would produce many gallons of blackberries in a few months, so maybe I'll have him leave a few. Ahhh, fukk that, I will buy them from you calis like everyone does. I can still find plenty other blackberries everywhere. Looks like the old rider mower my father in law gave me a while back is going to get a tuneup. It has a reason to live again.
Funny, I used to have three lawns - two small ones and one large one (about 3,000 sq ft) in the front. I finally just let them die about 10 years ago because I got tired of watering, mowing, fertilizing and setting traps for the Varmint Cong.
Pool's still in decent shape, though after 17 years.

We had a bunch of family and friends over on Saturday for the first bbq/swim of the season, so we finally got around the past two weeks to pulling all the weeds that came up this spring.

Here are a couple of pictures of Mar-a-Mikey looking better than it has in a while.

BTW, I had some discussions of very classified foreign policy events at the tables under the magic shade tree in the background.

And don't worry, no 'coons were allowed in the pool.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: You fuckers won't have smackaholic's back yard to kick..

Post by smackaholic »

I'm afraid casa smack will never look that cool, mikey. What do all your nocal hippy friemds think though? That's a pretty nasty carbon foot print you got there, even if you consider the magic shade tree. Seems as though you should be living in an old school bus with a bunch of solar panels on the roof.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:I'm afraid casa smack will never look that cool, mikey. What do all your nocal hippy friemds think though? That's a pretty nasty carbon foot print you got there, even if you consider the magic shade tree. Seems as though you should be living in an old school bus with a bunch of solar panels on the roof.
I think the wife would prefer the bus...less vacuuming and a lot fewer weeds to pull. And she could live closer to shopping. But I've been here long enough I'm not going anywhere before I retire and have a chance to enjoy it full time (when not pulling weeds anyway). And I don't GARA about shopping.

Not too bad of a carbon footprint either. The pool has solar heat and a variable speed pump that saves about 75% on the electricity.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Was this "court ordered"?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Fukk you Marty!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was still in the "highly recommended" legal phase.

Wait, by "court" you mean, OL, right?

Well, yeah, it was pretty much court ordered.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

A few more showed up for the party last night.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Coming to you live from casa smack, my first attempt at a VET.

Ummmmm, maybe not. Is there a way to post a video through taptalk? Looks like it is just giving me still pic options.

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

When will the National Guard show up?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I was thinking more along the lines of NMCB 27 my old reserve Seabee unit. They could have that banged out by lunch complete with fighting positions and perimeter razor wire. That could come in handy if Connecticut keeps on the path it's been the last 30 years or so.

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

You take really shitty over-sized pictures.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote:perimeter razor wire.
That's a darn good idea!

Sin,
LS
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yes I do. And I am not iphone savy enough to resize them.

But at least I'm not AP.

Hit Cntrl - about a dozen times and they'll come into view. Well, maybe not for an old fukk like you, but give it a shot anyway.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:But at least I'm not AP.
Are you bragging or complaining?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Just your standard expression of gratitude to the spaghetti monster.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:Ahhh, fukk that, I will buy them from you calis the Willamette Valley like everyone 95% of all blackberry consumers does.

FTFY

So we're going from making fun of your yard, to making fun of your mad photography skills... pretty even trade, I suppose.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Only if the Willamette Valley is in Mexico.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Ahhh, fukk that, I will buy them from you calis the Willamette Valley like everyone 95% of all blackberry consumers does.

FTFY

So we're going from making fun of your yard, to making fun of your mad photography skills... pretty even trade, I suppose.
I'm actually a fair photographer, given an actual DSLR camera. More an iphone/interweb photo editing retard in this case.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Please spray some Roundup on your Wheaties. TIA.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

schmick wrote:
Mikey wrote:
smackaholic wrote:I'm afraid casa smack will never look that cool, mikey. What do all your nocal hippy friemds think though? That's a pretty nasty carbon foot print you got there, even if you consider the magic shade tree. Seems as though you should be living in an old school bus with a bunch of solar panels on the roof.
I think the wife would prefer the bus...less vacuuming and a lot fewer weeds to pull. And she could live closer to shopping. But I've been here long enough I'm not going anywhere before I retire and have a chance to enjoy it full time (when not pulling weeds anyway). And I don't GARA about shopping.

Not too bad of a carbon footprint either. The pool has solar heat and a variable speed pump that saves about 75% on the electricity.
Spray some Roundup everywhere you have weeds and they won't be a problem anymore. I love the stuff, and walk around my property about 10 minutes a week spraying other places where weeds might have popped up before, I don't need to bring some hosey on to my property to pull the damn weeds
I've used it before and still use in in some places. The wife is afraid to use it anywhere near anything that we don't want to kill, though.

It works well also if you cut down a tree and and don't dig up the stump, but want to make sure it doesn't grow back. Drill a few holes in the stump, pour on some Roundup and presto - permanently dead tree.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:Mikey - I'd drink beer with you at your pool. Nice looking place. My daughter's going out there for two weeks this Sunday. I should tell her I know a good place for her & her friends to party at!
I'd invite them over but they'd probably pee in my pool. :wink:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moving Sale wrote:Only if the Willamette Valley is in Mexico.

Not only are you wrong as per usualm, but it's not even a close contest.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Mikey - I'd drink beer with you at your pool. Nice looking place. My daughter's going out there for two weeks this Sunday. I should tell her I know a good place for her & her friends to party at!
I'd invite them over but they'd probably pee in my pool. :wink:
College girls, Mikey. I think there's about a dozen of them (from all over the country). DON'T BE AN OLD FAG!
You don't really expect us to believe that one of your spawn was accepted by an actual college? DeVry maybe?

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Goober McTuber wrote:You don't really expect us to believe that one of your spawn was accepted by an actual college? DeVry maybe?
Probably Trump U (which is in San Diego).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
You don't really expect us to believe that one of your spawn was accepted by an actual college? DeVry maybe?
She's graduating early next semester, and off to grad school after that.

She applied for some philosophy thing in SD against about 400 other folks and was one of 12 selected. She did the same thing last year and out of about 3,000 applicants, she and about two dozen others made the cut on that and were in Rome for a month. Has yet to cost me a penny - other than throwing a little extra in for her to fuck away.

She's pretty smart.
Rack your mailman who hit paydirt.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:She's graduating early next semester, and off to grad school after that.

She applied for some philosophy thing in SD against about 400 other folks and was one of 12 selected. She did the same thing last year and out of about 3,000 applicants, she and about two dozen others made the cut on that and were in Rome for a month. Has yet to cost me a penny - other than throwing a little extra in for her to fuck away.

She's pretty smart.
Rack your mailman who hit paydirt.
At least he was a smart fucker, eh? :grin:
He stuck you with his sloppy seconds. So, yeah. :mrgreen:

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

So you live at a self-storage yard?
Cooking meth in any of those lockers? :mrgreen:

How hot did it get up there yesterday? We were driving back from Paso Robles and took the back way through Taft, Palmdale, Littlerock, San Bernardin/Riverside, and Temecula.

My car's thermometer said 104 in Palmdale at around 11:00 am. In San Bernardino it said 106. In Sun City it got up to 110 and going through Temecula at around 1:30 it was reading 118. The official high was 109, I think, but damn...

20 minutes later in Fallbrook it was 82.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Your place looks like a condo complex.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The new view from the famous, massively overbuilt smackaholic's deck. Should look respectable when the grass comes in.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

And yes, the garden hose laying there is currently in use.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

For what, flushing your toilet?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Watering grass seed. We use buckets for the toilet.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote: Not too bad of a carbon footprint either. The pool has solar heat and a variable speed pump that saves about 75% on the electricity.
Typical So Cal. Not from a maintenance standpoint. From a construction standpoint there was some major diesel burned constructing that back yard. You would not want to pay for building that in todays market. That is a 200K backyard or better at todays prices. Nice place.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
ghost of wags
Fuckin' Noob

Post by ghost of wags »

you do anything to that abortion of a foundation wall yet?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Derron wrote:
Mikey wrote: Not too bad of a carbon footprint either. The pool has solar heat and a variable speed pump that saves about 75% on the electricity.
Typical So Cal. Not from a maintenance standpoint. From a construction standpoint there was some major diesel burned constructing that back yard. You would not want to pay for building that in todays market. That is a 200K backyard or better at todays prices. Nice place.
Not nearly that much 17 years ago but, at today's prices, yeah maybe. Especially if you throw in the PV shade structure that was added five years ago.