Could this dimwit possibly be any more stupid?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Could this dimwit possibly be any more stupid?

Post by Mikey »

OK, Qatar isn't as pure as the driven sand when it comes to funding terrorism. Neither, however is Saudi Arabia or most any of those kingdoms.

I guess our Numbskull in Chief didn't realize that Qatar hosts the largest US airbase in the Middle East, and he's essentially endorsing a blockade of that country.

:meds:

Peace in the Middle East? Maybe if you get them fighting each other they'll leave Israel alone.

Trump jumps into worsening dispute between Qatar and powerful bloc of Arab countries

President Trump jumped headlong Tuesday into a fast-worsening dispute between Qatar and a powerful bloc of Arab countries led by Saudi Arabia, posting Twitter messages congratulating the Saudis for cracking down on the neighboring kingdom and himself for sparking the breach over alleged Qatari funding for terrorism.

“During my recent trip to the Middle East, I stated that there can no longer be funding of Radical Ideology,” Trump said in a series of morning tweets. “Leaders pointed to Qatar - look!

“So good to see the Saudi Arabia visit with the King and 50 countries already paying off,” he tweeted. “They said they would take a hard line on funding extremism, and all reference was pointing to Qatar.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/tu ... 0#comments
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Re: Could this dimwit possibly be any more stupid?

Post by Sirfindafold »

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Thanks for that. I think I'll put on some Jefferson Airplane and stare at it for a while.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Qatar is somehow pronounced as "Kutter", which is something I'll never get caught saying.

It was difficult enough just typing that translation. Maybe we should invade and rename that shit hole "RackFu" for posterity sake.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:Qatar is somehow pronounced as "Kutter", which is something I'll never get caught saying.

It was difficult enough just typing that translation. Maybe we should invade and rename that shit hole "RackFu" for posterity sake.
At least there's no lawn clippings in the desert.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown