Dan Vogel has a point

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Dan Vogel has a point

Post by Innocent Bystander »

I finally read the dot net warning KC put up. There's no difference between a last name, a photo, and a wytched photo. The dildo pic needs to be banned.

If Vogel doesn't want sexually suggestive manipulated photos of himself out there, the mods should respect that and delete them when they appear. It's hypocritical to condemn someone for posting private information while allowing others to do the same.

I'm sorry Screw Michigan was scared off. As someone who had multiple wytches done on photos I did not personally post, spread across boards I didn't know existed and would not have been told if I did ask, I have no sympathy for his freak out; but I do empathize.

Please unblock Vogel's thread and merge this with it.

Also, I hope mgo is ok.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Dan Vogel has a point

Post by Mikey »

So does Oblio.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

We need to ban dildos from the whole country!

Sin,
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Grrr. If Mgo and SM are gone, that sucks.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Innocent Bystander wrote:I finally read the dot net warning KC put up. There's no difference between a last name, a photo, and a wytched photo. The dildo pic needs to be banned.

If Vogel doesn't want sexually suggestive manipulated photos of himself out there, the mods should respect that and delete them when they appear. It's hypocritical to condemn someone for posting private information while allowing others to do the same.
What you don't understand is that KC did not post any private info on poptart, he just did a wytch job on him, one that was absolutely justified. 'tart has been begging for this for a long time now, so he gets what he deserves. Scott has done nothing wrong.

As to mgo and SM, they're big boys, they make their own choices. If they left, that sucks, because mgo is a funny guy. SM is an annoying tool, but if he has gone, that's a shame.

Got a feeling they'll be back. Just like 'tart, who just doesn't know how to leave, no matter how many times he does.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

The purse has done a lot of stuff wrong. I have no idea if this is one of his blunders, but he is a pussy for posting at net what happens here. :meds:
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:The purse has done a lot of stuff wrong. I have no idea if this is one of his blunders, but he is a pussy for posting at net what happens here. :meds:
Well, so has poptart, as he is the one talking all about this board and the other thread for a while now. Hell, he's been doing that for a long time, as well as posting a bunch of dick pics, which he seems to have quite the fancy for. He's the hypocrite and the liar. Scott just defended himself. I realize you worship the troll for the flat earth bullshit, but get your facts straight Sale.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You are one dense fuck.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:meds:
Go Bucs, Gators
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:You are one dense fuck.
Try removing the cock from your nubby little fingers before you type, munchkin. You are one deluded and worthless crap lawyer. As a poster, you're worse.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Why are you so obsessed with my body?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Moving Sale wrote:The purse has done a lot of stuff wrong. I have no idea if this is one of his blunders, but he is a pussy for posting at net what happens here. :meds:
Yes, but the way around. He posted .net issues with 'tart on .net. Then he brings it up here and locks the thread.

He's not a pussy for posting it at .net. He's a colossal pussy for bringing his .net beef to this board.

Sorry Scott, rules are rules (at least my personal rules). Bitch move over here buddy.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Moving Sale wrote:Why are you so obsessed with my body?
Why are you so obsessed with people being obsessed with your body when they're not obsessing at all?

Pointing out that you're a dwarf is just basic observation little fella.

Now go fuck a sofa Grumpy.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Either you or SC is a liar, (I suspect it is you) because I sent SC 100$ last year to host T1B.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

At 6 glasses per bottle that is a 300$ bottle of wine. :shock:
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

KC Scott wrote: Your time frame is off

It started here, then went to .net

But fuck you anyway
Bullshit.

You locked a thread here. You locked it response to some .net shit 'tart did. I know your issues started here, but you were reacting here to something that didn't happen here.

Sorry. That's some weak shit right there....here....here and there.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

so where's the donate button?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

KC Scott wrote:88 and I split paying the hosting fees here at T1B
Moving Sale wrote:Either you or SC is a liar, (I suspect it is you) because I sent SC 100$ last year to host T1B.
Different fees. I don't pay to host T1B. What you contributed to, MS, were the fees to use MakeAVoice for the radio feature. I took the account over from IndyFrisco a couple years ago and now pay the annual fee. The year you and others contributed, enough was received to pay for > 2 years, so I haven't mounted any more pledge drives. Just paid this year's fee.
"I see everything twice!"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

First of all--fuck you Scrote, you degenerate, despicable, cowardly, lying piece of shit.

So what if I was "bragging" about being on TV? Certainly not the most heinous crime ever committed on this board. You outed me via photos surreptitiously obtained because I was clowning your boy. I've never posted a photo of me on this board for a specific reason. You couldn't respect that. So you outed me.

Fuck you, purse swinging faggot. You out people to get over on them because you don't like their politics and they're getting over on you or your boys. That's about as low, as scummy as it gets.

Tart was right all along. You're a despicable piece of shit who has run a lot of quality posters over the years because you act like a fucking asshole, dominating your sandbox. It will happen to someone else. I know most of you could really care less about me, but other posters who brought the funnay and solid takes have left because they don't want to put up with Scrote's bullshit. Neither do I.

I appreciate all the PMs I've received from T1B posters since I stopped posting. I appreciate hearing from you guys. 99 pct of the people who post on this board are solid, standup individuals, even if we might have exchanged cross words or said mean things to each other. I've met a number of you guys in real life as well and I enjoyed that.

The 1 pct--Purse and Kaley--are not good people. These are not standup individuals. These are demented, disturbed, mentally ill and truly fucked up individuals. I have no desire to associate with these types of people. You really want that etched on you T1B gravestone, Scrote? "Here lies the Purse Swinger and Kaley." Fuck you two.

I enjoyed this board for a long time. I loved the inside jokes and the familiar banter and the familiar grudges and storylines. But I'm moving on. Thanks for the yuks over the years, everyone. Everyone but the Purse--fuck you.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

KC Scott wrote:Good to see you back Screwy, glad theres.no hard feelings

Your ugly mug hasn't been put back up and it won't be, because your melt was far funnier than any wytch I could have done.
You don't get it. Unfortunately you think that's a badge of honor.

Get fucked.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:
It's all okay.
It can't all be OK a long as
1. Trump is POTUS
and
2. The Pats are Super Bowl champions.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:lol:

Did Wags die? He would be the voice of reason in this cluster fuck...
Go Bucs, Gators
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Huh. I'm here utterly oblivious to all this stuff. But then again, I don't run multitudes of alts or secondary nics. I've been here or followed the former boards since SC2 and for the most part just ignore the drama. Chill out people.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

88 wrote:I get drunk and unban Pikkkle's on the unsuspecting (talk about errors in hindsight...).
So you're the idiot who let the fecal matter back in....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

I was banned for two weeks when I posted a pic of Wags wife. Afterwards, I posted a nice sincere apology. Scott, when will you be taking your 2 week lap, and posting your apology?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Here's what I'll say about KC Scott. I've met the dude in real life. We've met for beers a couple/few times before. I like KC Scott the real life dude. I don't much care for KC Scott the T1B admin. Much of what poptart and others have said about him over time has been accurate. He's dramatic, petty, deceitful, and power-hungry. These things have not gone unnoticed by anyone who spends any appreciable amount of time here. His best interests were never the board or its posters, but rather his own petty desires to "get over" on people.

That doesn't make him an evil person, just a shit admin. As a great philosopher once said, it is what it is. In the end, who really gives a fuck, right? It's just a message board.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

KC Scott wrote:You want two sets of rules - one for you and screwy and another for everyone else.
Nah. You posted pics of Screwey that he never posted himself on any of the boards. They were posted without his consent. He asked me to delete them, so I did. It was a very reasonable request. Had any other poster ever made such a request, I would have acquiesced in the exact same way.

Scott, you're not only a corrupt admin, but petty and a coward. While it's true that I announced I would be resigning as admin, I made it very clear that I wanted to get some things done first for the betterment of the board -- like fixing the radio banner -- and wanted to go out on my own terms. I logged in one day to the realization you de-adminned me without my consent, and you only did so because you were pissed I deleted Screwey's personal info from your post per Screwey's request. This makes you petty. What makes you a coward, is when I called you out on this, you didn't even have the stones to provide an explanation. You ignored all contact from me, but finally at one point mustered up a meek "I thought you were quitting?" And that was it. Pussy. If you're so afraid of confrontation, then maybe this smack board stuff isn't really your thing.
Well obviously you did today, though it appears it took you quite a bit of time to figure it all out :lol:
Why the fuck do you think I wanted El Taco to replace me? Nobody has any god damn clue what they're doing around here, including yourself. :lol:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Some of you fukkers needs to push back from the keyboard for a spell.

It's just a fukking message board.

You really shouldn't let this place get to you. Don't let it get to you like the fukking asshole at fox news who put up a banner a few seconds ago to hide Kimberly Guilfoyle's cleavage is getting to me. That fukker should be shot.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Scott,

Was there some sort of reason Mgo had to restore my permissions?

Anything you need to tell me?
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Here's what I'll say about KC Scott. I've met the dude in real life. We've met for beers a couple/few times before. I like KC Scott the real life dude. I don't much care for KC Scott the T1B admin. Much of what poptart and others have said about him over time has been accurate. He's dramatic, petty, deceitful, and power-hungry. These things have not gone unnoticed by anyone who spends any appreciable amount of time here. His best interests were never the board or its posters, but rather his own petty desires to "get over" on people.

That doesn't make him an evil person, just a shit admin. As a great philosopher once said, it is what it is. In the end, who really gives a fuck, right? It's just a message board.
No truer words have ever been spoken on these boards.
I always found Scott and his lovely wife to be great peeps
when we hung out. But Scott the mod, and Scott the guy
that shares a troll at .net, suck ass.

You fucked up Scott, and you did it even more so, by setting precedence.
You dropped the hammer on me for 2 weeks for posting a pic, that violated
board rules. Now it is time for you to drop the hammer on yourself.

There is no shame in admitting your mistakes. I sucked as a mod. Therefore
I have no desire to do it again. I also went against board rules, posted a pic
I shouldn't have and paid my dues. Shit happens. Deal with, and move on.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Is this the end of smackchat as we know it?
Am I going to have to start hanging out at .net?
I haven't been there for years and would rather plunge red hot knitting needles through my eyes.

I blame Trump.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

smackaholic wrote:It's just a fukking message board.
Concur. But just because it's "just a fukking message board" doesn't mean I want ego tripping assholes in charge. I'm not going to get into a long winded c&p battle with Scrote over this. I said what I wanted to say, and that's that.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

KC Scott wrote:
R-Jack wrote:Scott,

Was there some sort of reason Mgo had to restore my permissions?

Anything you need to tell me?

You can see the logs. I didn't do anything with your permissions

I really don't know what the fuck he was doing with your permissions
You lie.

You are fucking pathetic. No smack. You are a thin skinned pathetic piece of shit.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

KC Scott wrote:Big difference dave, You grabbed a pic of Wags wife off Facebook and then posted it here to get over,
Family members have always been off limits

I saved a pic Kaley posted of a member of this board.
I don't know how he got it - Screwy says he got it from his Mom.
Who the fuck knows or cares -
IMHO that made it fair game
So, lemme get this straight. Using your analogy, I was wrong,
and received a 2 week ban, (which easily could have been a lifetime
ban,) but it would have been perfectly fine for you at that point
to save the pic, and run around posting it willy nilly, because
"that made it fair game"? No, I don't think that's how it works.
I would guess that if anyone besides you had grabbed the pic and
reposted it, they would have received a 2 week time out and a
stern lecture as well.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

To effect real change, we must reach those who really hold the...

...purse...

...strings.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

Shit flying around here and .net - in reality and at the end of the day, much ado about nothing.

All I have to add is that kcdave, you are the very last person who should be giving advice to anyone regarding message board rules and etiquette. While what you wrote above shows some semblance of coming correct (which I thought you were incapable of) I saw what you wrote about my wife, calling her a "transvestite".

I don't know how you tracked her FB page down, nor do I care. But it shows, yet again, what a serial online stalker you are. Having never actually met you, I don't know what you're like in IRL, but expect you're just as much of a total jerk.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Look guys, I don't want to make this pursenal. Scott is a purseonification of many things, but somewhere deep down inside, there's probably a decent purseon. I'm not here to pursecute anyone. That's just my pursepective.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

purse
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I sent it to TROTS because it was .net bidness and it was lame. Besides, when I did flush the thread, you were accusing of screwing running it. Now your going around saying you gave it to me. You're also implying I'm a password stealer? Which lie is it? You giving me the password or me stealing it. Both are untrue, but could you at least keep your bullshit consistent?

At no point was I given a password to any .net troll from you. The only connections I have to the Eaton troll is the PMs I got from Eaton last night. The one threatening to fuck with me. It was right around the same time you started throwing lies around about me and the troll and my mod status was taken.

Sure it may have been coincidence and someone else sending me the PMs, but it sure seems like taking you at your word is a losing proposition.

Like I said. You are a sad pathetic thing
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

No KC Backpedal. You did not share it with me.