Dan Vogel has a point

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Dan Vogel has a point

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Scrote, nobody knows or cares WTF you're babbling about with this .net nonsense. And even if they did, they wouldn't believe you. You don't exactly have a great track record of honesty and integrity around here. You never gave me any password to any .net troll. I would have no interest in using it even if you did. I haven't posted there in ages, or even visited the place.

You are being very pursenickety.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

And this is the point where I ain't buying this shit no more. People who have met each other casually in real life and will say nothing but good things about them in real life don't turn around and punk them as lower than low on a message board.

Y'all some straight fools for this.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

To be fair, I have not met Scott off of these boards. To be honest, I have little time for liars in my life and thinskinned closet faggots probably wouldn't enjoy my company anyway.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

R-Jack wrote:thinskinned closet faggots probably wouldn't enjoy my company
So it wouldn't get better?
"I see everything twice!"
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

:lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

R-Jack wrote:To be fair, I have not met Scott off of these boards.
I have, once. Scott, Truman and I tailgated at the Royals 2001 home opener.

It's hard to judge from one encounter, so long ago, but I thought both were solid then, and now.

Scott and I have had some issues over the years, but never to the point that I would call him untrustworthy or anything less than a decent person.

We've been in the same $$$ FFL league for 15 years, along with several other old timers, and I don't believe that any of us would have much bad to say about him.

I think the best (or worst) character description was once coined by OC Mike: "Scott loves him some Scott". No sin, that.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:I think the best (or worst) character description was once coined by OC Mike: "Scott loves him some Scott". No sin, that.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Innocent Bystander wrote:And this is the point where I ain't buying this shit no more. People who have met each other casually in real life and will say nothing but good things about them in real life don't turn around and punk them as lower than low on a message board.
I haven't said anything in here about Scott that I wouldn't say to his face. Like I said before, I can separate Scott the real life guy from Scott the T1B admin. Some people are cool off the board, but a-holes on the board. It's not a hard concept to grasp.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

KC Scott wrote:What part of Family members have always been off limits do yo fail to grasp?
The part that I fail to grasp is, neither posting a family members pic, nor a pic of the member
himself is an actual violation according to the rules. Lots of jibberish about personal info, names,
IP's and such, but NO WHERE does it specify that you can't post a pic of a member OR their family.
NO WHERE. It is simply taboo in these where abouts to post a member of someones family, just
as it is taboo to post a photo of another member.
War Wagon wrote: kcdave ..... I saw what you wrote about my wife, calling her a "transvestite".
I have to set the record straight on this. I do not want false information and lies being posted here.
I never called Wags wife a "transvestite." That word is not included in my vernacular, and probably not
a word I would even spell correctly without spell check on any given day. However, I did say she
looks like a trannie, but now I am wondering if that correct spelling is actually "tranny". Either way,
I didn't call her any of the three. I don't know her. I have no idea what she really is. I only know
that she looks like a tranny/trannie to me.
War Wagon wrote:I don't know how you tracked her FB page down, nor do I care. But it shows, yet again, what a serial online stalker you are. Having never actually met you, I don't know what you're like in IRL, but expect you're just as much of a total jerk.
While I wish I had the time, energy, resources and knowledge to go David in Tulsa and do
as I please online, I'm an internet retard with likely, very few more discernible skills than you,
and certainly less time to use them.

Unlike Scott, you have a less than common name, Wags. But, you do share that name with a
friend of mine from my days in the Army. He, however has a slightly different spelling. At any
rate, you share the name, thus it is one that I won't forget. Your particular spelling is much less
common, and it stands out when you see it. Years ago, a friend posted a pic on fb or her daughter
involved in a certain sporting setting. Pictured with her and tagged, was a gal that shares your same
name and spelling. Two clicks away was your fb page, and 1 more click was your wife's fb page.
The whole thing took me all of 5 seconds and three or four clicks. So no Wags, I am not some serial
stalker as you would like to make me out to be. What I do have is memory, which seems to be fading
every day, and you have an uncommon spelling of a somewhat common name.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

kcdave wrote:...you have an uncommon spelling of a somewhat common name.
Yeah, I get that a lot. 90 % of people and can't spell it if I pronounce it and likewise can't pronounce it if I spell it. When I read off the spelling to someone over the phone, most can't even write that down correctly the first time.

But we're a proud clan of Scotchmen, fiercely proud of that name and lineage, that family and my 12 year old dad having immigrated thru Ellis Island in 1928.

As for my wife of 33 years, she's my sweetheart. She has never posted on any message board other that FB. You can post whatever you want about me (and have) while I've done the same.

Taking cheap shots at her, however, was uncalled for and over the line, no matter how the rules read.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sorry, Purse. I didn't out Kaley. There were plenty of photos of Kaley floating around before I posted that photo. Was it stupid for me to do that? Yes. Did I out him? No.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

This board was on life support but Scott done shot it thru the heart and killed it.

I'm not out of misery yet though. It's sad.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

This board was on life support but Scott done shot it thru the heart and killed it.
I dunno. Bit of a Princess Bride ending, everyone is kissing and making up and rushing to explain themselves. American curtain-twitching is worse than Coronation Street. In 48 hours it's back to whisky, defrosting your truck and the Dave Clark Five.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Willie, you ever notice how the older people get the bitchier they get? :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

88 wrote:Get off my lawn!
You know, if you were a communist, you wouldn't be troubled with property ownership concerns. ("Get off the Democratic Worker's Lawn!")
My suggestion is to hit Phibes up with a PM. He'll hook you up, bro.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

War Wagon wrote:
kcdave wrote:...you have an uncommon spelling of a somewhat common name.
Don't recall seeing that thread, but I always thought you shared a name with this guy:

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Most of you know my last name and for those who don't a quick google search using three simple things you all know about me would produce 30 pages with my name all over them.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

LOL. Desperate for business?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Moving Sale wrote:...a quick google search using three simple things you all know about me...
I typed in bullet-headed + midget + annoying into Google. The results were staggering. Should I try Bing?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:This is a seriously TROTTable thread at this juncture. Just saying.
I've been offline for days. Just found this thread. TROTTable? Fuck no, this belongs in the archives.

Get back here Screwball. Your looks are nowhere near as embarrassing as your posts.

As for Magoo, it took 12 years but I finally ran your ass.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Now Scrote is channeling his inner Pacedog. Threatening to kick my ass via PM next time he comes to my town. Where do you want to meet? The old oak tree behind the elementary school?

This is sad, Scott. Really. Seek help.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Now Scrote is channeling his inner Pacedog. Threatening to kick my ass via PM next time he comes to my town.

Lucky you.

His last PM to me involved muscle-relaxants, a bottle of Chivas and a suitcase full of Charles Bronson DVD's for a...and I'm quoting verbatim here...

"...weekend where two dudes can be bro's and feel free around one another, because that's what bro's do..."

Why don’t you just STFU.