You're banning Pickle

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

You're banning Pickle

Post by Innocent Bystander »

go ahead and re-ban me as well. I was only here for the election. What you all are doing to him is psychological warfare, though. And it's not even the libs doing it to him.

It's those who think like him. That remains bush league bullshit. But whatever, it's your message board. You pay the bills.

It's still wrong.
ElTaco
Networking Securely

Re: You're banning Pickle

Post by ElTaco »

Maybe he just got caught up in the raids yesterday? Trumps ban got rid of one actual tard? I'm sure he'll tweet about it soon as a sign of success.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

To the extent that admins & mods can be considered message board "government," I subscribe to the notion that the government that governs least governs best. It's been many years since I've been a message board admin, but I took hardly any "disciplinary" action when I was one such as banning or moving posts. I suppose the argument could be made that I wasn't doing my job, but I received no complaints.

It's my opinion that some admins here are too trigger happy and/or believe they have an obligation to the rest of the posters to call a buncha fouls rather than just let the players play. When deciding if a thread should be moved to TRotS, the determination should be based on the thread content, not who posted it. Yeah, I get it - certain posters establish reputations and may be on shorter leashes (though I don't necessarily agree with that, either). But in this last instance, what Pickle posted was certainly not worthy of being banished - the only reason it was sent to TRotS was because of who posted it, not what was posted. Anyone else posts the same thing, it stays.

I'm no fan of Pickle or what he posts, but that shouldn't matter (and wouldn't) if I were an admin. Enforce the rules uniformly and sparingly, and I believe you have a better message board.

My $0.02.
"I see everything twice!"
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

It's pretty easy to just "ignore."
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Innocent Bystander wrote:go ahead and re-ban me as well.
Why ban you? Either read, post. Less or more. Or delete from your book marks.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Roach wrote:I've flushed a few of Pickle's posts to TROTS and deleted one or two , but because they were either way over the edge racist, or blatant sex/gore with no real context.

Bullshite! I'm calling you a FUKKKEN LIAR!
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

[img]hand raise dude[\img]
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Python wrote:
[img]hand raise dude[\img]

I googled beastiality and saw a picture of your dog fukkkig our wife.

By the way, your wife said she liked your dogs cokkk better than yours. You know...the KNOT and everything.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Well that's unfortunate.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Python actually does hate me, Pickle dude. It is what it is. I've caused him a rotten despair in his heart. He'll get over it or he won't.

Trev, how Pickle is treated here and dot net is bullshit given the discourse there and here. The only person who gets checked for white supremacist shit is Pickle. Meanwhile a Mexican is the biggest white supremacist on either site and gets his anus laved for it. It's ponderous on multiple levels.

I hope you are well. Looks like you've caused your own deep rotten despair in the hearts of Dinsdale Pirahna and TVO. Maybe they'll get over their heart pang the same time Python does.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

The Big Pickle wrote:I googled beastiality and saw a picture of your dog fukkkig our wife.
So you and Python share the same wife? Would that be the little wiener mutt that you posted the pic of that you were frenching?

Freaky dude, very freaky.
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Smackie's take is right.

In a thread like this where m0d/admin actions are discussed, KC Squat should just stay -----> OUT.

What an incredible dumbshit he is.

Have a nice day.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

They shouldn't have done you like that, either, Poptart. And Smackie should be given more reins, for having the wisdom to know how to handle those reins. But whatever.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

IB, these boards have always been in poor taste. It's just an outlet for most people. A time waster. A form of entertainment. And saying stuff you would not necessarily say to someone in person. It's a troll board. Being around here for years, it becomes more of a chat fest sometimes. And it's natural for people to have their favorites. TVO and Dinsdale have their civil moments. It's all good. I just wish TVO would be a little more creative and adult with his insults. But I understand I'm not that riveting either. Radio/chat is a chill place a good time is always had there.

Any V Day plans, IB? We don't do that, just wondering what others do for the dumb holiday.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
The Big Pickle wrote:I googled beastiality and saw a picture of your dog fukkkig our wife.
So you and Python share the same wife? Would that be the little wiener mutt that you posted the pic of that you were frenching?

Freaky dude, very freaky.
All white people are into frenching their pups, bro. The Asians eat dog, Latins and blacks see dogs as penis extensions. Whites see dogs as substitute children.

Test of mvscal's white versus indian sides: dinner is finished. Do the dogs lick the plate or not?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Latins and blacks see dogs as penis extensions.
What in the world does this mean?

Explain in full.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Trev it is steam. Until it isn't.

I plan to make like Rihanna and work, work, work, work, work. It'd be nice to see that new Jordan Peele movie Get Out, but no theatres out this way.

You?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Trev, it means dogs are sometimes used to fight, but are mostly chosen as home security status symbols. But only white people actually put in the time to train so that security status means something.

Poor white trash can fit in here as well with penis extension.

If I'm wrong, you all will let me know yet again.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Innocent Bystander wrote:All white people are into frenching their pups, bro.
No, they aren't. What the fuck world are you living in?
The Asians eat dog, Latins and blacks see dogs as penis extensions. Whites see dogs as substitute children.
I've heard of pup tarts being consumed in parts of Asia, so I'll grant that one. But the rest of that line is utter nonsense.
Test of mvscal's white versus indian sides: dinner is finished. Do the dogs lick the plate or not?
What? What did that mean? Make some sense here IB, you're flailing in this bizzaro defense of Pikkkle. Just like poptart, he gets what he merits, case closed.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Now I get it about the dog.

IB, I have to work in the middle school health office all day, then I'll be prepping for a friend coming in from Ohio on Wednesday to visit me. Off work Wednesday thru Friday to entertain friend. Zoo, beach, spa, etc. We usually do something new and wild, just not sure what. Maybe go see a drag queen dinner show.

An no, I don't swap saliva with any dogs.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

I think it's incredible that after 18 years the only person that has my back in a black nationalist named Ib.

Serious irony...I'm a White Nationalist and all the White people hate me.

It's BIZARRO WORLD
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

trev wrote:I just wish TVO would be a little more creative and adult with his insults.
Yeah I know I stole "shitgibbon" but it just fits you so perfectly.
You are: Stupider than an actual human. You smell like crap which is probably because you wipe your ass with your hand. You have not concept of logic. You are viseral and ugly. You grow hair from places humans don't even have and you suck at life.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

B+ for Effort.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

trev wrote: I wish TVO would be more little

IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!

The only thing more little than a midget is a homunculus.

Moving sale is a perfectly form small person, otherwise known as a homunculus
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Moving Sale wrote:
trev wrote:I just wish TVO would be a little more creative and adult with his insults.
Yeah I know I stole "shitgibbon" but it just fits you so perfectly.
You are: Stupider than an actual human. You smell like crap which is probably because you wipe your ass with your hand. You have not concept of logic. You are viseral and ugly. You grow hair from places humans don't even have and you suck at life.

F homunculus
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

trev wrote:B+ for Effort.
It felt more like a B maybe a B-. I showed very little effort twards the end.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Moving Sale wrote:
trev wrote:B+ for Effort.
It felt more like a B maybe a B-. I showed very little effort twards the end.
Moving FAIL
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

several of you people take this shit way to seriously.
trev wrote: Maybe go see a drag queen dinner show.
Urban Joes?

Holy Moly, Me and my wife and young adult kids went in to this place for lunch on a saturday afternoon a couple of weeks ago while urban hiking the bridges of north park and hillcrest. Good food and nice selection of draft beer but the ambiance was, uhmmm, "spectacular". Couldn't get my 17 yo son to grab a handful of condoms from the "candy jar" on the way out. "Hell son, they're free, just because you got them here doesn't mean you need to use them on a dude."
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Haha, that's what I'm looking for. Did you mean Mo's? I might take her there, but there is a place called Lips that is supposed to have a really good show and just OK food.
atmdad
Elwood

Post by atmdad »

Yeah, that was it, Urban Mo's :shock:
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

SC is the smartest motherfukker on the interwebs......even if he can't figure out how to fix the T1B banner.

Pickle, go fukk yourself

IB, Don't the the door hit you in the ass

Everyone else, go fukk yourselves, too, but not as vigorously as pickle should.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:Oddly - I dropped in on .net the other day. Saw some folks I thought were long gone, so I registered under "Titfuck Minivan" - and no response. Do they still hate me, or do they no longer take applications anymore?
I imagine they have all of your past 40 or so usernames on "Global Ignore". Rack the .net foresight.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
lovebuzz
Still thinking about a new title

Post by lovebuzz »

Papa Willie wrote:I use that one at CF.
Anyone interesting* still around at CF?

*non-butterknives, dullards and halfwits
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Papa Willie wrote:
lovebuzz wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:I use that one at CF.
Anyone interesting* still around at CF?

*non-butterknives, dullards and halfwits
Primer shows up every now & then (was there today, in fact). Can't really think of many of the old SC crowd over there offhand - other than Schmick and Vito (Omar there).
I'm not old dammit!