Shrillary Picks Tim Kaine

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Shrillary Picks Tim Kaine

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Senator of Virginia. Safe pick. Has his national security "bona fides." Seems like a good dude.

He'll be blade on the bulldozer that runs over Drumpster Fire.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Shrillary Picks Tim Kaine

Post by smackaholic »

Anyone that gives a fukk about national security bonafides would rule shillary out, regardless of her running mate. This pick does nothing to sure up the groups she needs, namely, minorities and hippies. Trump has a very good chance of pulling rust belt states. Shil's only defense is a very strong turnout by balck folks. They not only must vote D 95% of the time, they must have a good turnout. 95% of a 15% turnout won't cut it. They did this for Barry, I doubt they will for Hillary.

She should have went with a balck/hispanic dude.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Could it be that she listened to Bill, who said she has to court the middle of the road democrats, as he did in a masterful way? If so, she is dumber than I thought.

Bill knew that if he could get back those reagan democrats, he could win. Much has changed. The blue collar democrat white dudes are no longer in play for the dems. They are now a party of hippies, minorities, rich liberals and women. It has worked these last 2 go arounds. Picking Kaine neglects this formula.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Do you ever feel any embarrassment after posting your feeble minded drivel?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Kaine is the political equivalent of pulling your 3 iron on a drivable par four. She's playing for par because her opponent just ripped his tee shot OB.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Are there people on this board who actually believe Drumpf has a snowball's chance in hell at coming out victorious in the electoral college?

Because while I had no delusions of this board being chalk full of MENSA members I figured the vast majority had IQs greater than a potato. You guys took 7th grade social studies right?

Anyway, anyone who believes Drumpf has a shot I implore you to draw me a map so I can ridicule you, or at least have a good chuckle. I figure since I'm going to have to watch this witch become president I should at least have a chuckle at the main mouth breathers who ensured her election... because those are the only people delusional enough to think Drumpf is going to get to 270 college delegates. I find it a stretch he gets past 200 delegates without a major unforeseen disaster of cinematic proportions.

Carry on.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Are there people on this board who actually believe Drumpf has a snowball's chance in hell at coming out victorious in the electoral college?

Because while I had no delusions of this board being chalk full of MENSA members I figured the vast majority had IQs greater than a potato. You guys took 7th grade social studies right?

Anyway, anyone who believes Drumpf has a shot I implore you to draw me a map so I can ridicule you, or at least have a good chuckle. I figure since I'm going to have to watch this witch become president I should at least have a chuckle at the main mouth breathers who ensured her election... because those are the only people delusional enough to think Drumpf is going to get to 270 college delegates. I find it a stretch he gets past 200 delegates without a major unforeseen disaster of cinematic proportions.

Carry on.

Mix in a comma or two, Mr. Educated.

Funny stuff.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Dinsdale wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:Are there people on this board who actually believe Drumpf has a snowball's chance in hell at coming out victorious in the electoral college?

Carry on.

Mix in a comma or two, Mr. Educated.

Funny stuff.
I mixed in a few comas, damn it.

I played fast and loose with the posting at the end; a high pitched, screeching, 10 month old will do that to ya.

Better?
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Well I just saw the news... fuck me.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The Bernie Bros are never happy.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Time to start abusing drugs I spose...
Go Bucs, Gators
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

^^^^^^^
I'll just switch to Beast ICE.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Sudden Sam wrote:We're freakin' doomed either way.
The sun will rise, I'll drag my ass out of bed well before then. I'll go to work and pay some bills. Wash, rinse, repeat.

People take politics way too seriously.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

I just sent an email to my friend Donald J Trump and told him to call them

Crooked and Crookeder

It's a spin from Dumb and Dumber.

I think it will catch on.

Dumb Crooked Cunt for Prison 2016
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:Do you ever feel any embarrassment after posting your feeble minded drivel?
Now and then, but not in this case.

Her path to victory includes a very high minority turnout. Kaine doesn't help this and I really don't care that he can speak espanol.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Hillary's key to minority turnout is in Trump being Trump. Just wait until the first debate. She will anihilate Trump.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

The Big Pickle wrote:I just sent an email to my friend Donald J Trump and told him to call them

Crooked and Crookeder

You are one of the following:

1. A troll.
2. A fucking mo-ron.
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Carson wrote:
The Big Pickle wrote:I just sent an email to my friend Donald J Trump and told him to call them

Crooked and Crookeder

You are one of the following:

1. A troll.
2. A fucking mo-ron.
How about

1. Not a troll
2. Truth Teller

The fact of the matter is that Hiliary should be in prison for the emails and the Clinton Foundation, and Tim Kaine is a CORRUPT politician that accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash, gifts and vacations for political favors. If you think that truth is trolling or moronic than maybe you are the blind fukkking moron in the room.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Well you doing that is a more likely scenario than Whitey going to work.
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

I will say that Kaine's extensive use of Spanish during his speech will likely endear him to the Latino voter who is leaning Democrat or undecided. But you could almost see the puzzlement of Hillary's face as he was speaking. A little thought balloon could be seen over her head that read, "I wonder what he's saying? I didn't hear the word 'abuela' once in that!"
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote:Hillary's key to minority turnout is in Trump being Trump. Just wait until the first debate. She will anihilate Trump.
Lots of Republican primary opponents said the same thing as did media observers.

He will do what he does and turn the debate back to all of her failures and many will eat it up. Hell, he could read the FBI report on the email scandal, or a transcript of her speech after the embassy attack regardless of what question was asked of him.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

SunCoastSooner wrote: You guys took 7th grade social studies right?
Did you? I don't see any evidence to support that conclusion.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:Hillary's key to minority turnout is in Trump being Trump.
Minority turnout is irrelevant. That's why they call them "minorities," dumbfuck.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

My initial gut take on Kaine is that he's rather squishy--and that he and Lady Macbeth can lose. And as shining an example of pure evil as is Hillary, the prospect of president Trump is far, far worse--and really absolutely unthinkable. The soft-brained cowards who invite a total meltdown of society, i.e., actual Trump voters, are beneath contempt.
Before God was, I am
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

88 wrote:

Carry on.
Snowballs must have a 41.3% chance of existence in hell.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/201 ... -forecast/
Maybe you missed the post where I said "Just saw the news... fuck me."

Really hasn't been that big of a bump after a major scandal broke and the closing of his convention.

Johnson's candidacy is still the wild card in my book. He draws slightly more from Clinton nationally but with pulls from her in states that are still solid to likely wins for her in the EC. Johnson is drawing more from Trump's numbers in states that are swing, or should be likely wins for Trump, and puts those states into play suddenly. Mia Love's office did an internal poll that is showing Johnson as a viable candidate to steal Utah's delegates; he's within the margin of error according to the internal.

Polls in my home state are wildly different when you compare those including third parties and those not. I find it hard to believe Trump wins Florida with sentiment I see from the military here in the panhandle and non-support from South Florida Cubans.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:Hillary's key to minority turnout is in Trump being Trump.
Minority turnout is irrelevant. That's why they call them "minorities," dumbfuck.
Trump is losing with women 70/30. If he can't make up ground with minorities he has no hope.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I think you will find that 70/30 number to be bullshit. I do agree that turnout of the brown folks is important to her.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Trump cornering the white dumbfuck vote ('sup suckaholic?).
The poll also reflects a sharpening of the education divide among whites that has been prevalent throughout the campaign. Among white voters with college degrees, Clinton actually gained ground compared with pre-convention results, going from an even 40% to 40% split to a 44% to 39% edge over Trump. That while Trump expanded his lead with white voters who do not hold a college degree from a 51% to 31% lead before the convention to a 62% to 23% lead now.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/ ... nton-poll/
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Trump cornering the white dumbfuck vote ('sup suckaholic?).
You dumbocrats are really something, aren't you! You make fun of the Whites without college degrees and call them ignorant, all the while ignoring the most stupid people in America, the demographic that can't even graduate high school, the demographic that can't read or write or pull up their pants which votes 95% democrat. You know what demographic I'm talking about too!

And you know what kind of degrees the White Bernie voters attain? They have a monopoly on Philosophy degrees, Art Degrees, Womens Study degrees, African Studies Degrees, in other words, they get the degrees for stupid people that aren't smart enough to get into business school, engineering school, medical school etc..etc..etc..

In summary, DUMBOCRATS are the real ignorant morons in this country, NOT the Republicans!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

So what degrees do you hold, Stanley, other than a PhD in Black Cock Sucking?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The Big Pickle
Nubian Pole Sitter

Post by The Big Pickle »

Goober McTuber wrote:So what degrees do you hold, Stanley, other than a PhD in Black Cock Sucking?

Economics from UW-Madison with other minors
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

The Big Pickle wrote:...with other minors
Been there. Done that.

Sincerely, DiS
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The Big Pickle wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:So what degrees do you hold, Stanley, other than a PhD in Black Cock Sucking?

Right up there with "Philosophy degrees, Art Degrees, Womens Study degrees, African Studies Degrees."
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mikey wrote:
The Big Pickle wrote:

Right up there with "Philosophy degrees, Art Degrees, Womens Study degrees, African Studies Degrees."
Puhlease, don't tell me a bunch of degrees with holders who can barely pass through a Math for Liberal Arts course are comparable to degree holders in Economics. Some of those degree holders mentioned struggle playing with legos and would shit their pants if you handed them an HP12c.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

SunCoastSooner wrote: Puhlease, don't tell me a bunch of degrees with holders who can barely pass through a Math for Liberal Arts course are comparable to degree holders in Economics. Some of those degree holders mentioned struggle playing with legos and would shit their pants if you handed them an HP12c.
Well OK, except that philosophy, fine arts, linguistics, literature and religious studies, etc., are all considered part of the "Liberal Arts."

Maybe you're mixing the term up with "Social Science," which includes economics, poly sci, sociology, geography, etc...and are for those who just aren't smart enough earn a degree in engineering, math or real science.

:P :wink:
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Stanford and others consider undergrad economics to be "liberal arts."
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
The Big Pickle wrote:...with other minors
Been there. Done that.

Sincerely, DiS
Does pedophilia lease your dome with a monthly or annual contract?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Mikey wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote: Puhlease, don't tell me a bunch of degrees with holders who can barely pass through a Math for Liberal Arts course are comparable to degree holders in Economics. Some of those degree holders mentioned struggle playing with legos and would shit their pants if you handed them an HP12c.
Well OK, except that philosophy, fine arts, linguistics, literature and religious studies, etc., are all considered part of the "Liberal Arts."

Maybe you're mixing the term up with "Social Science," which includes economics, poly sci, sociology, geography, etc...and are for those who just aren't smart enough earn a degree in engineering, math or real science.

:P :wink:
You didn't mention those degrees though; I actually have respect for philosophy and linguistic degree holders to a greater extent that the previous mentioned. Not so much for some of the others... Moved the goal posts there a bit.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Left Seater wrote:Stanford and others consider undergrad economics to be "liberal arts."
While technically correct, they still have different courses of study, and you know this.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

So after getting schlonged by Bath House Barry in 2008, Shillary decides she needs to control the DNC by installing her own operative in that position namely her campaign co-chair, Wasserman-Schultz. Only one problem...convincing the then current DNC chairman, Tim Kaine, to step down. Hmm. Coincidence, I'm sure.

DWS rigs the primary, Kaine gets the VP nod and DWS is made "honorary" chairman of Shillary's campaign. A sinecure which no doubt comes with unlimited Clinton Foundation cash to fend off a feisty primary challenge in her district.

Pure, 100% scum.