Laws are up to interpretation

Post by poptart »

- Deborah Nucatola

Psychopath
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Laws are up to interpretation

Post by Wolfman »

Michael Savage is right. We're seeing the 4th Reich in action. Killing babies and selling parts. This is America?
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Gotta love how she uses "calvarium" rather than the term everyone knows, head, because, well it just doesn't seem very nice to saying you're selling baby heads.

Notice how she talks about how it is difficult to deliver an intact head....errrrrr calvarium. You wanna know why? It is because we are talked about some pretty well developed babi...I mean fetuses. This is not the half baked cum shot the pro-abortion crowd likes to have you think all aborted babies are. We are talking about a babies that are getting awfully close to being viable, if not there already.

My stance on abortion is that it should remain legal in the first trimester, and possibly a little further out, but sorry, once you get to a certain point, the only thing that keeps it from being murder is the kid's zipcode.

Seems kind of ironic that the issue of whether or not someone is being paid is more important than the fact that an innocent life is being snuffed.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Wolfman wrote:Michael Savage is right. We're seeing the 4th Reich in action. Killing babies and selling parts. This is America?
Oh, come now wolfie, they aren't babies. They are tissue specimens. Calvarium and stuff. Why some day, you might be able to order it in that very restaurant. Prolly good sauteed with a little garlic and onions.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

poptart wrote:- Deborah Nucatola

Psychopath
Why do you hate capitalism?

Abortions beyond the 20th week are fairly rare. One of the reasons for performing late-term abortions is when severe birth defects are discovered that were not detected by earlier ultrasounds. But I'm sure all of the compassionate conservatives feel that a young mother should still carry the baby to term and then watch it slowly die.

What about the fat little 14-year-old that was raped by her father but told no one about it? She doesn't realize she's pregnant until she's 6 months along. But she should have to carry the baby to term? Snotty Walker had it right before he got it all wrong in order to pander to the far right in Iowa. It's a decision that should remain between a woman and her doctor.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote: What about the fat little 14-year-old that was raped by her father but told no one about it? She doesn't realize she's pregnant until she's 6 months along.
What about her?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

What part about selling parts of babies do you not understand. Selling parts? This is 21st Century USA, not 20th century Nazi Germany and "Doctor" Mengele. And we're talking about thousands of them, not a few anecdotal tales. There is no excuse for it and it should end.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

That's a C & P from FakeCheck.

Zero credibility.

The situation must be investigated.

And not by FakeCheck.

:lol:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:Idiot

They sell tissue from aborted fetus for medical research - they sell it for $30 -$100 which barely covers their cost

What part of that are you having trouble understanding Dullard?
How about the part where that is even remotely OK by any standard of civilized human behavior?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

They sell tissue from aborted fetus for medical research - they sell it for $30 -$100 which barely covers their cost

You mean there's no ebaby.com where you can buy intact baby heads?

It's a lot easier to not do any research and instead listen to tards like Michael Savage and freak out.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:

How about the part where that is even remotely OK by any standard of civilized human behavior?
What a hand-wringing pantload.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:

You mean there's no ebaby.com where you can buy intact baby heads?
Try google.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Perhaps most famously, the 1954 Nobel Prize in medicine was awarded to researchers who managed to grow polio vaccine in fetal kidney cell cultures.
Barbarians. :x

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Abortion wasn't even legal in the US at those times, you fucking idiot. And, now that the cell line has already been established, there is no need for more of them.

Only the most ethically challenged sociopaths fail to see the problem with selling human body parts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:Only the most ethically challenged sociopaths fail to see the problem with selling human body parts.
Fetal body parts. Parts of a nonviable fetus. Which would otherwise be discarded.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:
mvscal wrote:Only the most ethically challenged sociopaths fail to see the problem with selling human body parts.
Fetal body parts. Parts of a nonviable fetus. Which would otherwise be discarded.
You would just throw them in the trash?

Barbarian.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
You would just throw them in the trash?

Barbarian.
Not me. That wasteful nincompoop mvscal.

Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Sell it MV...I am sure you actually care :meds: fucking troll.
Go Bucs, Gators
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

McGoober with his calvarium up his rectum, as per usual
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:The Campaign of Deception Against Planned Parenthood

Why Planned Parenthood Shouldn’t Be on the Defensive:  Fetal-tissue donation has helped produce treatments for Parkinson’s, cystic fibrosis, and diseases that affect infants

mvscal once again you reveal yourself to be a fool. Just as I want to donate what remains of my body to science upon my death, some women want to donate what remains following an abortion to science. Even Nancy Reagan supports this research, following her husband's disease. Much progress has been made as a result of the research, and there was absolutely nothing improper about what PP has been doing. You do have a flair for creative insults, I'll give you that, but your actual thoughts are weak.
We aren't talking about donations here, scumbag. Try and buy a kidney and see what happens, you brainless skidmark.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Remains? I don't think you meant to type that.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yeah, only actual people with rights and stuff have remains. This is just tissue....and parts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote:parts

Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Jsc,

I have spent time with you, like you, and you are a decent, fun and very intelligent man. But, you are letting your politics get in the way of your humanity.

As a baby is being born, trying to take it's first breath, some murderer strangles it with it's own umbilicus. That's 'partial birth abortion'. No...it's murder, and ANYONE that disagrees is either a self deluded pile of shit, or just down and out evil. Or, most hopefully, just trolling. I really hope the latter is true in this instance. And as to the 'benefits' of the "tissue remains".....anyone that would use the murder of a newborn to supplement themselves for THEIR health, and then refers to the murdered child's cells as nothing more than 'viable tissue' needs to be taken, shot and burned. About 15 minutes total time.

Son, you need to stop just being a controversial pundit and go back to being a normal human. This shit is wrong and you damn well know it. This isn't 'smack'. Just true. Disagreeing does not make it less true. You are a VERY smart guy, and it's damn disappointing to read this, especially coming from you.
What were we just talking about?
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

What he said.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:You are a VERY smart guy, and it's damn disappointing to read this, especially coming from you.
You haven't been paying much attention lately. He's as fun as cancer and smart as a partial birth abortion.

Hopefully he will be standing at the top of a stairwell when his bung drops out for good and he trips over his spooling intestines and breaks every bone in his body on his tumble down to the ground floor.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jsc wrote:There are benefits to medical science as a result of those donations, just as there are benefits that are gained when people donate their bodies after they die.
Of course...

1) the person donating his body to science does so of his own accord
2) he dies according to the natural time schedule

We can all see that both 1 and 2 do not apply to the life snuffed out in the womb.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Abortions happen and continue to happen? That's the stance you're taking?

Rapes happen and continue to happen.
Murders happen and continue to happen.
Genocide happens and continues to happen.

Ok then. I'm good.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote:
Despite what the fanatics say, women just don't decide to abort healthy pregnancies at 8.5 months.
Of course they don't because that is clearly murder. Hence the reason laws are in place to prevent it from happening. But using your logic, there isn't any reason not to abort at that late date. Women should be allowed to do so, right?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Jsc810 wrote:
Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:As a baby is being born, trying to take it's first breath, some murderer strangles it with it's own umbilicus.

Wow. You really have been taken in by the propaganda.

That's not what happens. Period.

By FAR, most abortions are done very early in a pregnancy, before it even reaches the fetal stage.
Along those lines, I love how these thumpers love to keep showing pictures of fetuses when they go so far as to oppose the Plan B pill.:meds:

It's about killing a human my ass.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Jsc810 wrote:I don't have a problem with terminating the life of a new born infant, under certain limited circumstances.

And there it is. You could have saved yourself years of debate on this board by just admitting what we all already knew.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: So if you are an end stage cancer patient and you want to end your life peacefully, why shouldn't you be able to do so?
So what's stopping you? People commit suicide every day.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:
You don't want Govt dictating what you can and can't do - yet you're more than happy to try and dictate your perceived morality onto women you don't know
Why not? She is dictating her perceived morality on her unborn child and killing it in the process.

Are you seriously attempting to make a moral argument in favor of abortion?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Idiot.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Were you attempting to make a point?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote: I'm telling you it's none of your fucking business - you don't have a right to have an opinion unless it directly relates to you
Melt much, tranny.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Jsc810 wrote:

She begged me to kill her.
When an unborn baby begs to be killed, let me know.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Banging chicks with kids is a hassle and I'll leave it at that.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

You're ok with killing babies, so there's really not much left to discuss.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:Yes, Py, for those babies born with defects that make them incompatible with life, I support giving the mother the option of the decision of euthanasia for that baby.

Thankfully, such circumstances are rare. But they do happen, and when they do, I think the mother should have that option.
And what percentage of abortions are for that particular purpose?