It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: A thread for things that don't warrant their own thread

Post by Wolfman »

Yikes. Hope for fast healing.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:02 pm Medicine has come a long ways since the Carter Administration
And my prostate is grateful for that.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LOL yes. New Years Eve and tripping like fuck. An all-time memorable experience for a 17 YO kid.

The night started out with Charlie Daniels and then the Marshall Tucker Band. If I remember right the ABB's first set ended with Elizabeth Reed just before midnight, because at that time Bill Graham came riding down a wire to the stage, sitting in a huge joint and dressed up as Father Time. Thousands of balloons and then Statesboro Blues. I could be wrong on the sequence, but fuck what a scene!! It was broadcast nationwide on FM stereo, which at the time was a fairly new thing to most of us.

I recently read a writeup about that show and there are some funny stories behind it. The Dead ALWAYS had a local gig on NYE, except for that year. They had recently had a lot of success with their European Tour and a few high grossing (for them) albums and had jumped to their own record label. Apparently there was a dispute with the promoters about where they would play and they decided to just sit it out - because they could and didn't really give a shit. There were several other shows around town that included all the high profile local bands, and Jerry and Bill Kreutzmann ended up coming to this show. Apparently Butch Trucks got dosed sometime during the show by Owsley Stanley, in spite of Trucks expecting it and doing everything he could to avoid it. I guess he got too high and couldn't play anymore and Kreutzmann took over at that point.

https://liveforlivemusic.com/features/a ... utch-acid/
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Yeah it lasted until around 4 am. The show must have started about 9 pm. Back then rock concerts were mostly open seating with no chairs on the floor level. They didn’t oversell the tickets so you could generally go and stake out a small area (there was three of us), especially if you weren’t trying to get right up close. At these long shows you could usually walk around if you wanted to, find a seat in the upper level, and even work your way up closer to the stage for a while.

The Cow Palace is an old sports arena Daly City. The Warriors used to play there years ago. It was probably a 40 minute drive from my folks’ house.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:03 am LOL yes. New Years Eve and tripping like fuck. An all-time memorable experience for a 17 YO kid.

The night started out with Charlie Daniels and then the Marshall Tucker Band. If I remember right the ABB's first set ended with Elizabeth Reed just before midnight, because at that time Bill Graham came riding down a wire to the stage, sitting in a huge joint and dressed up as Father Time. Thousands of balloons and then Statesboro Blues. I could be wrong on the sequence, but fuck what a scene!! It was broadcast nationwide on FM stereo, which at the time was a fairly new thing to most of us.

I recently read a writeup about that show and there are some funny stories behind it. The Dead ALWAYS had a local gig on NYE, except for that year. They had recently had a lot of success with their European Tour and a few high grossing (for them) albums and had jumped to their own record label. Apparently there was a dispute with the promoters about where they would play and they decided to just sit it out - because they could and didn't really give a shit. There were several other shows around town that included all the high profile local bands, and Jerry and Bill Kreutzmann ended up coming to this show. Apparently Butch Trucks got dosed sometime during the show by Owsley Stanley, in spite of Trucks expecting it and doing everything he could to avoid it. I guess he got too high and couldn't play anymore and Kreutzmann took over at that point.

https://liveforlivemusic.com/features/a ... utch-acid/
Wow, that's quite the story. 17 years old and seeing 4 hours of a legendary Allman Bros show while tripping on acid. Legendary!
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:14 am
So 7 hours of music for probably $5.

Serious bang for the buck!
$5.00 is probably pretty close. Could have been $7.50.

I know we paid $5.00 per game to sit in the right field bleachers at the ‘72 World Series in Oakland (vs the Reds). I wonder what those seats would cost now.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Mikey wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:53 am

I know we paid $5.00 per game to sit in the right field bleachers at the ‘72 World Series in Oakland (vs the Reds). I wonder what those seats would cost now.
In '81 I went to a concert at The Murph that was opened by Loverboy, followed by Pat Travers, followed by Jimmy Buffett, and headlined by Heart. IIRC I think I paid $15....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Inflation calculator says

https://www.bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm

$34.55
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:10 pm

Inflation calculator says

https://www.bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm

$34.55
It's Biden's fault!!

-RWNJ's
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:52 pm No it’s not, dumbass. It’s because people like you won’t buy their music anymore.

Used to, bands toured to promote their albums. Now it’s the other way around.
We're talking baseball, numbnuts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Shoddy construction + very foolish people = -----> DOOM!

Some may find the following video distressing.

:shock:
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sherwood Schwartz (Gilligan's Island creator) on letters the Coast Guard received after Gilligan's Island had been on the air a number of weeks.

LOL
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Happy 4th!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Happy Fuck the British Day!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:04 pm
Lefty wrote:We can all see that the other planets are round or even a dinner plate if you will. You can see this yourself with binoculars.

No, you cannot.
You can see... lights.

Post your pics of these spherical planets.

Stop making things up.
Viewed with just the naked eye, it is obvious that the sun and moon are at a minimum, perfectly aligned dinner plates. And in the case of the moon, we can plainly see that when we come between the two, we see our shadow on the moon.

Add a fairly simple telescope and this same phenomenon of celestial dinner plates extends to them.

Or has everyone who's ever looked through such a device just part of the coverup too?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lefty said the planets are round.
I don't know why he said, "or even a dinner plate if you will," because he believes they are spheres.

smackaholic wrote:when we come between the two
And you have proof that the earth is moving?

Until proven otherwise, I assume the earth to be stationary.

Sun, moon, stars moving in circuit above us.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Tides, seasons, length of day differences, moon phases, all make sense IF you believe the accepted model of the solar system.

Your model can explain none of these, because it was a model developed by people ignorant of such things who just tried to describe things as best they could.

Can you tell me how we can predict solar eclipses far in advance, right down to the date, time and place? Are these events in some religious book? Or maybe Jesus just whispered into someone's ear.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Smackaholic wrote:Your model
If I had a model I would have posted it in here years ago.

What I have is denial of the globe.
You should, too.
It is utterly ridiculous on its face.

smackaholic wrote:Can you tell me how we can predict solar eclipses far in advance, right down to the date, time and place? Are these events in some religious book? Or maybe Jesus just whispered into someone's ear.
Eclipses have been able to be predicted for thousands of years, and the predictions did not require belief in the fairy tale globe.
For the vast bulk of human history, people have been of the understanding that the earth is flat and stationary.

Only in the more devolved time of the past few hundred years have people become SO DULL as to actually believe that water is clinging to the outside of a flying, spinning ball.
Truly insane.

Tables of the places of the sun and moon, of eclipses, and of kindred phenomena, have existed for thousands of years, and were formed independently of each other, by the Chaldean, Babylonian, Egyptian, Hindoo, Chinese, and other ancient astronomers. Modern science has had nothing to do with these

https://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/za/za29.htm
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

First, and for the umpteenth time, I don't know that the earth is flat.
That is my assumption.
It is reasonable and it is based on a lot of things.

Your end needs to cite an experiment showing water clinging to the outside of a flying, spinning ball and/or show us that you've measured the curvature of water over distance.
These fantastical things have never been shown, and until you do so, your globe model is not to be taken seriously.

1. I have shown you numerous times the 7 laser tests in 7 different locations, at 7 different distances, on 7 different days, in 7 different weather conditions showing in each instance that there is NO CURVATURE OF WATER OVER DISTANCE.
Fully documented and presented to you.

2. We routinely look across water and see structures standing tall, when if the globe was true, would be hidden below the curvature of the earth.
Routinely we see this.
And no, refraction is NOT the explanation for this.

3, Common sense tells us that water does not cling to the outside of a flying, spinning ball.
What are you people, on dope?

I do not know what the "shape" of the lights we see in the sky are.

I also don't consider it to be very important in this discussion.

Proving they are one "shape" or another will not prove the shape of the earth we live on.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:Tides, seasons, length of day differences, moon phases, all make sense IF you believe the accepted model of the solar system.

If you're interested in looking into these things from a flat earth perspective, you could look at these two sources.

Eric Dubay's channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/FlatEarthEric
For example, type "tides," or "moon phases" into the search bar and -----> have fun!

Samuel Rowbotham's "Earth not a Globe" book - https://archive.org/details/zeteticastr ... 2/mode/2up
He covers most all of the usual questions in his book.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Thank you, Roach!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

While he's partially right (faked moon landing), the Christer premise is as real as Madoff's 11% return regardless of market conditions (and yes Simon Wiesenthal I'm looking at you), and he remains robustly oblivious to what's actually occurring...just like you.. :wink:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1544452143582973952
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

ummm...

Your link.

What are you doing, dude?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

You are posting a lot of "we know this" takes.

You think gravity is pulling everything to the center of the earth.
So I will ask you (again), where is the center of the earth, and how do you know this?

lunar landings
Posted by me in another thread...

poptart wrote:Look folks, they duped your parents with this crazy bullshit back when they had black-and-white TV and 3 news channels.

But anyone who looks at this NASA absurdity can see within a few minutes that the moon landings never happened.

If someone, now, in 2022 still clings to the fairy tale that man landed on the moon, well, they are willfully stupid.

Free your' mind, for goodness sake!

Btw, about a week ago I posted a short video of the Chinese Fake Station being busted on their bullshit.

Why are they trying to convince people that they are up in a space station, when CLEARLY they are not?

lol

What is wrong with people?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:46 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:07 am These fantastical things have never been shown, and until you do so, your globe model is not to be taken seriously.
This is hysterical coming from you, did you know?

There is no evidence for the existence of a god, much less your god. Yet you blindly and fully accept a book of fiction as fact.

Of course, gravity -- understood for centuries -- fully explains why water stays on this globe known as earth.

I say these things not to mock you, but honestly trying to help you. You say that you're in SK trying to convert people to Christianity. If you cannot admit basic scientific facts for which there are mountains of supporting evidence, then it become even easier to dismiss your myths as, well, myths.

Even the Vatican accepts gravity, evolution, the shape of the earth, and lunar landings. It would be helpful to your cause if you did likewise.
Please explain when water goes from a flat surface like in a pool to a round surface like in the ocean, or is the water in a pool also flat?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:53 am ummm...

Your link.

What are you doing, dude?
It's just a perfectly safe Twitter post of a woman being assaulted in broad daylight by a naked man. And while it is a specific incident, it serves as a broad metaphor for society in general--that is, depraved joqqers wildly out of control creating havoc, and no one really intervening.

Your take on Flat Earth is amusing and I encourage you to pursue it, though again I suggest that your adamant religiosity creates a serious if not insurmountable obstacle to gaining or presenting a compelling argument.
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

It does not bother me at all if folks want to deny the true "cosmology" or not.
It absolutely will be known.

Revelation 6:12-17
12 When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood,
13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale.
14 The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.
15 Then the kings of the earth and the great ones and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains,
16 calling to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb,
17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand
?

EPIC!

What are they going to say then?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But what sort of God who would make a flat planet would also make this...? :doh:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1519838111869546498
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:19 am But what sort of God who would make a flat planet would also make this...? :doh:

I'm not clicking your links.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:42 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:46 pm
poptart wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:07 am These fantastical things have never been shown, and until you do so, your globe model is not to be taken seriously.
This is hysterical coming from you, did you know?

There is no evidence for the existence of a god, much less your god. Yet you blindly and fully accept a book of fiction as fact.

Of course, gravity -- understood for centuries -- fully explains why water stays on this globe known as earth.

I say these things not to mock you, but honestly trying to help you. You say that you're in SK trying to convert people to Christianity. If you cannot admit basic scientific facts for which there are mountains of supporting evidence, then it become even easier to dismiss your myths as, well, myths.

Even the Vatican accepts gravity, evolution, the shape of the earth, and lunar landings. It would be helpful to your cause if you did likewise.
Please explain when water goes from a flat surface like in a pool to a round surface like in the ocean, or is the water in a pool also flat?
I have posted about the world's longest swimming pool before.

Over a half-mile long.

According to the globe model, the water in this pool must be over 2 inches lower on an end than it is in the middle of the pool.

Or to illustrate, obviously not drawn to scale, they think that instead of the water being level, like the blue line in this drawing, it instead curves over the brown part of the drawing.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:45 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:19 am But what sort of God who would make a flat planet would also make this...? :doh:

I'm not clicking your links.
It's just Twitter.. :meds:
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Fuckin’ Boomers and their infatuation with their old muscle cars.
Hopefully they’ll all die off soon.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not that it didn’t have brakes. It was a 1300 HP car with a sticky throttle. Notice at the beginning it’s his right foot pumping the pedal, the sticky gas pedal.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sounds good but seems like a lot of work for a Loosiana version of a sausage mcmuffin with cheese.
:wink:
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

James Webb space telescope shows...

lol

pssst...

I have posted a lot of science in these threads and the gl0beheads have -----> IGNORED <----- it.

You can't spell ignorant without ignore.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:01 am
Wow. Did you ever just KYOA.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

It's okay, it's a silent e.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:28 am It's okay, it's a silent e.
How are you enjoying parole, Cardouche?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Another Tourette's typist.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Mikey wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:49 am
poptart wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:01 am
Wow. Did you ever just KYOA.

It's just a shame you can't
Ignore the ignorant
Because you see them
Every day...