Had a confrontation with the District's Caucasian underclass

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Had a confrontation with the District's Caucasian underclass

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yep, I had a confrontation in the laundry room with a mid/upper 60s white woman and her 40s son, who obviously lives with her. :lol: The woman looks and smells like she's been chain smoking for 40 years and if meth was endemic in the District (and methheads could afford the rent), she'd be a candidate for Faces of Meth. The dude just looks like your typical loser 40 y/o white male who lives with his mother. You can spot these losers a mile away.

On my way upstairs, I cross paths with these two. I come downstairs later to get my shit. The laundry room is in the basement and is like this 25x10 box, so with all the laundry and dryer machines, it's tight quarters. I come downstairs and see this woman handling my laundry out of my drier. I look around, the place is a fucking disaster area from these two. Just shit everywhere. She goes "Is this yours?" "Ah...yep." She goes "oh we were waiting for you." Let me say I wear a watch and it takes 30 minutes for each load, not exactly a long time, so I'm pretty on the mark give or take 5 minutes.

Instead of screaming "DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKING LAUNDRY," (NOTE: I had some laundry stolen out of the dryer around Christmas, so I'm kind of sensitive about people handling my laundry. I have to admit I've done the same, which is why I didn't get pissed at them) and realizing they were down there the entire time, I just kind of look at her and say "you know there are units on the other side, right?" She gets PISSED. "Yeah, we do." I say "Don't you have anything better to do upstairs than sit down here and watch the laundry?" She points at this sign and gets more agitated and goes "See that! We're prompt and courteous." I go "Yeah, you waited three minutes. See this watch?"

Then the guy chimes in and goes (imagine your best lukewarm IQ "southern drawl") "Don't talk to my mom like that." He wasn't angry or anything, but man, you can tell these two don't have too many firing synapses upstairs. I almost felt pity for the guy.

So I just make sure I have my shit and leave. He goes "don't worry, mom, he probably has a dumb job." :meds: Says the 40 y/o guy who lives in a 2BR apartment with his mother and not because he's a nice guy. I can imagine this dude being like the dudes I worked with in the mailroom in Elkhart. Too fucking stupid to do anything else.

So I remember I had some towels and bedsheets I forgot about downstairs. I go down there, of course, she's there. He's gone. She's getting something out of the first dryer, so I had to kind of sneak behind her to get to my shit. I accidentally get the door as I'm sneaking behind her. Oops. Seriously, it was an accident.

SHE ERUPTS. "I HAVE 30 STITCHES THERE."

SORRY

"FUCK YOU, YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE."

Me: You do realize there's a camera right there?

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE CAMERA. I'M ABOUT TO GO TELL MY SON ABOUT YOUR COCKY ATTITUDE."

I'm basically just dumbfounded right now. What can I say?

She's staring a hole through my head. I grab my shit as I walk out I go

Boo fucking hoo.

"FUCK YOU!!!"

:meds:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Had a confrontation with the District's Caucasian underc

Post by Goober McTuber »

WTF? You ARE the District's Caucasian underclass.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Screwey's Caucasian?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Man...every time Screwball tells his stories of THE DISTRICT, I am just so green with envy he is there and I am here.

Mikey, not only is he caucasian, HE LIVES IN DC!
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Sorry...I just popped in...

...what's this about DC now? Who lives in DC?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote:She's getting something out of the first dryer, so I had to kind of sneak behind her to get to my shit. I accidentally get the door as I'm sneaking behind her. Oops. Seriously, it was an accident.

SORRY
Does this make sense to anyone else? She has 30 stitches on the door? What door? And how/why did you get it?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I caught the door and the door of the dryer ever so slightly hit her, but she acted like she was slighted in the 3rd degree.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Let me get this straight... some dude who lives in an apartment and does his laundry in a community laundry room is calling somebody else a loser?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

But Wags -- it's in DC. So he's winning. Bi-winning even. Maybe.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

It's a big step up from the I-295 overpass.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Yep, I had a confrontation in the laundry room with a mid/upper 60s white woman
Just be thankful you had your confrontation with a white woman, Screwey. A coon would of stabbed you so her son could more easily rob you
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Cuda wrote:Just be thankful you had your confrontation with a white woman, Screwey. A coon would of stabbed you so her son could more easily rob you
I've learned a few things here, Cuddles. 1) Pick wisely who you confront...on anything. 2) Don't fuck with the kids. They have nothing to live for and act accordingly.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Cuda wrote:Just be thankful you had your confrontation with a white woman, Screwey. A coon would of stabbed you so her son could more easily rob you
I've learned a few things here, Cuddles. 1) Pick wisely who you confront...on anything. 2) Don't fuck with the kids. They have nothing to live for and act accordingly.
Yeah, Nancy, we noticed that you didn’t fuck with the old lady till her kid wasn’t around.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You mean 40 y/o manchilds? And yes he was there.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:You mean 40 y/o manchilds? And yes he was there.
Screw_Michigan IN HIS FIRST FUCKING POST wrote:So I remember I had some towels and bedsheets I forgot about downstairs. I go down there, of course, she's there. He's gone. She's getting something out of the first dryer, so I had to kind of sneak behind her to get to my shit. I accidentally get the door as I'm sneaking behind her. Oops. Seriously, it was an accident.

SORRY

"FUCK YOU, YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE."

Me: You do realize there's a camera right there?

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE CAMERA. I'M ABOUT TO GO TELL MY SON ABOUT YOUR COCKY ATTITUDE."
Nice story, though, General Peters.

Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Cuda wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Yep, I had a confrontation in the laundry room with a mid/upper 60s white woman
Just be thankful you had your confrontation with a white woman, Screwey. A coon would of stabbed you so her son could more easily rob you
Big Barracuda makes me laff.

Screw, did you run into any Ques over the weekend? D.C. has some of the finest women I've ever seen and I can't wait to come back in September. Should be cooler and I will be more focused on booty than Brothers.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

When did RuPaul and his moms move to DC?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Is RuPaul a caucasion, you fucking moron? Have you ever thrown up a post worth reading?

Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

War Wagon wrote:Let me get this straight... some dude who lives in an apartment and does his laundry in a community laundry room is calling somebody else a loser?
FUCKING CLASSIC!!!!
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Goober McTuber wrote:Is RuPaul a caucasion, you fucking moron? Have you ever thrown up a post worth reading?
He was in the puffy coat photo he posted here you worthless sack of shit. And WTF is a "caucasion" you illiterate shit chugger?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:Is RuPaul a caucasion, you fucking moron? Have you ever thrown up a post worth reading?
One of the many thousands of names hurled at KC Paul was "KC RuPaul." I think it was because Paul bended his fan loyalties the way RuPaul bended gender identity.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Goober McTuber wrote: caucasion - moron
Kind of all fits nicely....Have some spelling smack, dumbass.

Where's your pilot fish...oh yeah, he started this thread.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

His name was actually RuPaul Walker Lindh. :paul:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

How about a laundry room PET, Screw?

*From the District*

Could be good.

!!!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cosmo Kramer wrote:His name was actually RuPaul Walker Lindh. :paul:
The Walker Lindh was a nice variant, especially since it cause Paul to go Krakatoa after it was dropped on him. But the original RuPaul name existed pre 911/shoebomber days.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

i have one of those fancy shmancy front loader washers.....in my basement.....where i don't have to share it.

anyhooo, the last few months it has developed a little glitch where it occasionally doesn't do it's normal high speed spin at the end, resulting in soggy laundry. it is likely a faulty door closed sensor, or so says the interweb experts. fortunately, those same experts showed me the work around. press a few buttons, turn the dial and make it spin in diagnostic mode.

the OL's been whining and bitching about having to do this. i've offered to buy her a brand new warsh board. so far, she's declined that offer. i should just have her read this thread. or maybe invite the homeless to use our machine.

btw, does anyone have a spare frigidaire front loader door latch mechanism?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I always thought that if there was a such thing as a can't miss business opportunity, it would have to be a combination tittie bar/laundermat located within 2 miles of a military base.

When I lived in Norfolk, I do believe that someone had opened a bar/laundermat, but, not a tittiebar/laundermat.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:I always thought that if there was a such thing as a can't miss business opportunity, it would have to be a combination tittie bar/laundermat located within 2 miles of a military base.

When I lived in Norfolk, I do believe that someone had opened a bar/laundermat, but, not a tittiebar/laundermat.
In Rochester there is a laundromat situated between 2 bars. They do a huge business at night.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I'm all for a good Screw pile-on, but this one is weak. 20-somethings living in "the city" are probably renters, and are probably forced to endure the horrors of...gulp...community laundry! OHMYGAWW!! That's just the way it is. But I'm sure all of you silver spooned suburbanites have been blessed with home ownership and all its luxuries your entire adult lives. Good for you.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I'm all for a good Screw pile-on, but this one is weak. 20-somethings living in "the city" are probably renters, and are probably forced to endure the horrors of...gulp...community laundry! OHMYGAWW!! That's just the way it is. But I'm sure all of you silver spooned suburbanites have been blessed with home ownership and all its luxuries your entire adult lives. Good for you.
did the commie laundry thing as a single twenty something for a short spell. never did get rolled by cliff claven and his maw though.

i guess he does deserve a small rack for having to endure this rather than just having his mom do it.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:But I'm sure all of you silver spooned suburbanites have been blessed with home ownership and all its luxuries your entire adult lives. Good for you.
Spent every penny I had saved up working from age 11-22 (yes, I worked on and off at a hardware store for 8 years and 5 years at the golf course, 1 year co-op and college summers making potatoes at Jason's Deli while taking classes) and b-day money/graduation money to buy a 3BR/2B house right out of college putting the minimum 3% down for an FHA loan and furnishing it. Renting is for suckers, man. If Screwball really has a job that doesn't require a mop and gives him a few nickles to rub together, he could probably afford housing that doesn't require a community washer/dryer.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote:i have one of those fancy shmancy front loader washers.....in my basement.....where i don't have to share it.

anyhooo, the last few months it has developed a little glitch where it occasionally doesn't do it's normal high speed spin at the end, resulting in soggy laundry. it is likely a faulty door closed sensor, or so says the interweb experts. fortunately, those same experts showed me the work around. press a few buttons, turn the dial and make it spin in diagnostic mode.

the OL's been whining and bitching about having to do this. i've offered to buy her a brand new warsh board. so far, she's declined that offer. i should just have her read this thread. or maybe invite the homeless to use our machine.

btw, does anyone have a spare frigidaire front loader door latch mechanism?
Used to have a top of the line Whirlpool front loader, but it kept having problems. Gasket came loose, drain clogged up, pump burned out. Eventually it had a musty odor that wouldn't go away.

Eventually dumped it and got one of these top-loaders. It does a bigger load in a smaller space, and has a direct drive DC motor which makes it more efficient and reliable, and it has like a 90,000 RPM spin cycle. OK, it's only 1000 RPM but some clothes hardly need any drying after coming out.

We still have the Whirlpool dryer after 12 years, BTW. It still works great though I've had to replace the plastic dial a couple of times.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Did the skank take away your blueballs?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

IndyFrisco wrote:If Screwball really has a job that doesn't require a mop and gives him a few nickles to rub together, he could probably afford housing that doesn't require a community washer/dryer.
You obviously have no clue about the DC housing market.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:If Screwball really has a job that doesn't require a mop and gives him a few nickles to rub together, he could probably afford housing that doesn't require a community washer/dryer.

Testify, brougham.

Most of these cheesedicks live in plastic, suburban, gated communities.

Represent the Dee to tha' Cee, Screw.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
I know I could take my talents TO DC and own a house.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Are you talking IN the District itself, or surrounding jurisdictions? How many bedrooms would you need? Yard? Are you willing to give up your 27 flat-screen TVs? You'll need room for those. Or at least storage. Etc.

Again, you are clueless. I'm sure you could afford a house here in the city or in the burbs. It is going to cost you way more than you think.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I'm all for a good Screw pile-on, but this one is weak. 20-somethings living in "the city" are probably renters, and are probably forced to endure the horrors of...gulp...community laundry! OHMYGAWW!!
I thought he was renting a condo? Any half assed condo should have a washer and dryer hook up and enough space for at least one of those small over/under units.

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

You do NOT want to talk about DC housing with someone who lives IN THE DISTRICT. Hell, you even BREATHE in the clean, hermetically flavored air of THE DISTRICT requires at least a Level III jizzmopper grade. Shit, to LIVE in THE DISTRICT??? You better be at LEAST a Level VI Jizzmopper with a couple of time in grade stripes. And you don't even want to KNOW what you need to own a HOME in THE DISTRICT. Shit, even Obama can't afford to own a HOME in THE DISTRICT. He's got to live in some 200 year old rental unit.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:Shit, even Obama can't afford to own a HOME in THE DISTRICT. He's got to live in some 200 year old rental unit.
That's not a bad idea. We should be charging him rent. After all, he's living in our house. Either that or the President shouldn't be paid at all.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.