Larry King: Gonzo

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Larry King: Gonzo

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I guess we won't get any more recaps of the Great White nightclub fire episode. Maybe now he'll stop marrying every woman he meets.
Cable news giant Larry King announced Tuesday that he'll step down from his CNN show in the fall to spend more time with his family.

"I talked to the guys here at CNN and I told them I would like to end 'Larry King Live,' the nightly show, this fall and CNN has graciously accepted, to agree to giving me more time for my wife and I to get to the kids' little league games," King, 76, said at the start of his show on Tuesday.

Though his CNN program has struggled with ratings recently, it is still the network's highest-rated daily show.

In 25 years of hosting "Larry King Live" on the network and decades of broadcast work before that, King has conducted tens of thousands of interviews, with guests spanning the world of politics, entertainment, sports, and everywhere in between -- everyone from Nelson Mandela to Paris Hilton.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Larry King: Gonzo

Post by BSmack »

Larry King sucked...
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

BSmack wrote:Larry King sucked...
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

By family I think he meant sister-in-law.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Pedo in Seattle wrote:By family I think he meant sister-in-law.
Who on this board besides you and that Tardowned thinks of incest non-stop? When I clicked this thread I was hoping Larry Kingsteinberg somehow died a miserable death. Then I see you chime in.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Atomic Punk wrote:
Pedo in Seattle wrote:By family I think he meant sister-in-law.
Who on this board besides you and that Tardowned thinks of incest non-stop? When I clicked this thread I was hoping Larry Kingsteinberg somehow died a miserable death. Then I see you chime in.
Don't get your panties in a bunch.
9/27/22
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Score one (Adult) RACK for Diego!
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

PSUFAN wrote:Score one (Adult) RACK for Diego!
I don't EVER want you to rack me, but for YOU to rack Pedo, that should send yet another signal to the board how fucked up you are. I'll bet you are wearing matching sandals with Pedo right now.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Jesus, you dripping vadge, you're really PISSED now, right?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

PSUFAN wrote:Jesus, you dripping vadge, you're really PISSED now, right?
Not pissed at all. I'm not sure why you side with a well-known sandal-wearing pedo/sick fuck. Are you having urges nobody has heard about?

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Atomic Punk wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Score one (Adult) RACK for Diego!
I don't EVER want you to rack me, but for YOU to rack Pedo, that should send yet another signal to the board how fucked up you are. I'll bet you are wearing matching sandals with Pedo right now.
You really do have no sense of humor. Admit it, your board standing is slightly below that of admitted pedophiles.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

So racking someone for a funny is "siding" with them? I guess Diego is going to think that allegiance is rather paltry when I rack you for typing something funny in response. You're going to do that, right? Please tell me that you're at least going to try.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Okay my bad... BShmuck, Pedo, and PUS are the most humorous posters on this board. I get it now after all of these years.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Cable news giant Larry King announced Tuesday that he'll step down from his CNN show in the fall to spend more time with his family die.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Maybe now he'll stop marrying every woman he meets.
Do I make you a little hawny?

Sin,

Yeah, I know he was quoting a Mark Foley IM, but that line seemed appropos here.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Atomic Punk wrote:I'll bet you are wearing matching sandals with Pedo right now.
I guess if anyone would believe thongs don't belong between the toes, it would be AP.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I get it now after all of these years.
I hope and pray to poptart's God that you do...but I'm still skeptical.

I think there are two clear lessons that glow and buzz in the sky like Sunset Blvd. neon before AP's freaky eye:

-donning a fat skank's underwear and prancing around before a dikcheese-flecked mirror...and documenting the scene with a camera...and THEN handing the result off to some of the most infamous interHorn Harpies to disseminate is a BAD FUCKING STRING OF IDEAS.

-hanging out for more than a decade on smack boards and letting good-natured insults bruise you like an overripe peach used for a racquetball game is a FLAWED APPROACH. We're all here to smack and be smacked, and to laugh where possible. Getting pissed when someone is mean to you and flailing around and weeping about calling the FBI on immigrant boyfriends and being reduced to a jibbering mess that can only accuse trolls of sucking black cock...that's just rude, you douche. Best to roll with the punches.

Two important lessons, nimrod. Check closely to see they have been learned.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

youch, :lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

PSU wrote:and being reduced to a jibbering mess that can only accuse trolls of sucking black cock
And don't forget your wife is f@t.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

And don't forget "you called my BOSS!!!"
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

And don't forget "you're JACKING to my pics!!"
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

^^^ bwahahah
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

bwaaaaa
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

PUS, seriously you didn't understand my last response. I like "venting" as it's MY way to have fun. I just like going off on the unhappy people of the board. For me, it's fun. Roach has posted more whacked out pics of me than anyone over the years, and he knows we're cool.

Have you ever seen me give him shit just once in over 10 years? No, because he does it in the spirit of real humor. You unhappy peeps do it while coiled up as a steamer. Good job! That's why I go after you that try to sell your brand of humor. It's only funny to those that are trapped in shitty lives with... I gotta sell this take now... umm those of you that are married to fat wives and have fat ugly kids. There you go.

I might as well rent out Sirfindafold's "Lost in Space" robot that nobody but him understands as its significance... in future responses to the circle jerk where you are the center of attention.

Chyna Doll
Crack Whore

Post by Chyna Doll »

infamous interHorn Harpies
Love it! I think it should be my title.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

AP = Baseball

PSU = Pujols (drove Diego home while he was at it)

Too bad Not-So-Tighty-Not-So-Whities ain't smart enough to understand.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Ahh, it took Dins to explain it to my dumbass. I "gets it" now. Just took awhile to figure it out.

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Atomic Punk wrote: I like "venting" as it's MY way to have fun.
In a dingy Fresno apartment, the word "bullshit" is metaphorically jizzed across a mirror.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

R-Jacked, yeah... but you really have to look at yourself in the happiness department. I've looked at those pics of your beast giving birth to the spawn you take credit for. I don't see an upside other than you feeding "it" oats, grains, grass, and herbs. But hey, this is only a smack board. I can't believe you've married a horse and then make fun of me in response. You should be embarrassed. You have no clue. I wouldn't put a picture of a white Venus Williams looking wife holding a baby tard. It's embarrassing for you.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Atomic Punk wrote:R-Jacked, yeah... but you really have to look at yourself in the happiness department. I've looked at those pics of your beast giving birth to the spawn you take credit for. I don't see an upside other than you feeding "it" oats, grains, grass, and herbs. But hey, this is only a smack board. I can't believe you've married a horse and then make fun of me in response. You should be embarrassed. You have no clue. I wouldn't put a picture of a white Venus Williams looking wife holding a baby tard. It's embarrassing for you.
Fucking Bahjahaa, and @ you, dumbfuck.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I'm actually pretty damned happy. I apologize that a duct tape to the taint drag queen's opinion of my wife is hardly taken seriously on my part.

On the other hand, Diego barely stopped playing his flute in A Minor to type one simple line and it was enough to send you into a drunken two night meltdown of running epic smack like "you wear sandals" and implying that everyone is unhappy because everyone is laughing at you and your failed attempts at smack and multiple resets at life.

Jesus Christ, get a grip. You like to wear panties. You have suffered from menial job to menial job to Y2Pockmarks couch. You have YouTube clips of you playing guitar like some Rock Band virgin fanboy. The best thing you have going for yourself is that you are on the same career level as a Filipino teenager right before your midlife crisis. To put in Smackchat terms, you are W DUNN 28 in real fucking life. Your life is a barely plausible pitch for a new troll, yet you are the genuine article. If you are happy with your life, more power to you. I'm just saying if you are, I don't think that BP could drill a hole deep enough to set the bar you lowered for yourself.

Get yourself together, rub some Neosporin on that homemade vag of yours before you bleed out and realize that true happiness is not always in the lazy eye of the beholder.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

"Now wait...Now look...He told me... if I came back to t1b this wouldn't happen again

"Hey PUS. You better get down here. AP's been shot and..."

"And what?"

"It seems the chain was left off the door."

"What?"

"Yes, PUS. AP left the chain off the door and let the suspects in and they shot him."

"Alright, I'll meet you at the hospital."

"Okay, lets sew this up and hope for the best"

"Doctor?"

"Yes, nurse."

"Did you see this?"

"My God. It looks as though this man has been shot multiple times."

"No, doctor. Did you notice what he was wearing?"

"Oh...well...that explains the multiple gun shot wounds over time."

"What does it look like, doc?"

"There was a lot of blood loss, Mr. PUS. Right now we're monitoring the situation and we will keep you informed."

"Is he going to make it?"

"I can't tell you for sure if he is or isn't. I need to get back to my patients."

"Thanks."

"I need to have a word with you, Mr. PUS."

"Yes, Y2K?"

"It seems as though you didn't take me seriously when I said I wanted Mr. AP protected."

"We did everything we could, Y2K, but your witness here brought this upon himself by taking the chain off the door."

"Mr. PUS, are you suggesting my witness invited shooters into the room indirectly."

"Yes, that is exactly what I am saying and that is why Mr. AP might be breathing his last breath as we speak."

"Mr. PUS, I am holding you personally responsible for this and be warned this could be the end of you."

"Duly noted. You believe what you want. You work your side of the street and I'll work mine."
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

You see, it's all in fun. The retard known as Coog, the fat fucker chimes in with a board killing nothing... with pics from a movie. No idea where he/she got the inspiration. R-Jacked tries to explain marrying a hog that looks like many a black dong has beat it's thang to get the rest of the sloppy seconds onto her face and off of its (yes its) dong while R-Jacked is out looking for hay to feed momma nanny horse. All in fun and those two are the funniest on this board.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Atomic Punk wrote:You see, it's all in fun. The retard known as Coog, the fat fucker chimes in with a board killing nothing... with pics from a movie. No idea where he/she got the inspiration. R-Jacked tries to explain marrying a hog that looks like many a black dong has beat it's thang to get the rest of the sloppy seconds onto her face and off of its (yes its) dong while R-Jacked is out looking for hay to feed momma nanny horse. All in fun and those two are the funniest on this board.
Rack Rumps.

The more you fight back, the funnier it is. Choke on another balck cock, you worthless piece of shit.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Ran some stats.

AP, do you realize about 70% of your posts occur between 2-4 AM YOUR time? What the fuck?
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

IndyFrisco wrote:Ran some stats.

AP, do you realize about 70% of your posts occur between 2-4 AM YOUR time? What the fuck?
It's probably when it's slowest at the all-night gas station he's cashiering at.
9/27/22
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Diego in Seattle wrote:

It's probably when it's slowest at the all-night gas station he's cashiering at.
So he's drunk at work?
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

IndyFrisco wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:

So he's drunk at work?
Most likely....he's probably shorting the customers' change so that he can pay for all the suds he's drinking.
9/27/22
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

R-Jack wrote:I'm actually pretty damned happy. I apologize that a duct tape to the taint drag queen's opinion of my wife is hardly taken seriously on my part.

On the other hand, Diego barely stopped playing his flute in A Minor to type one simple line and it was enough to send you into a drunken two night meltdown of running epic smack like "you wear sandals" and implying that everyone is unhappy because everyone is laughing at you and your failed attempts at smack and multiple resets at life.

Jesus Christ, get a grip. You like to wear panties. You have suffered from menial job to menial job to Y2Pockmarks couch. You have YouTube clips of you playing guitar like some Rock Band virgin fanboy. The best thing you have going for yourself is that you are on the same career level as a Filipino teenager right before your midlife crisis. To put in Smackchat terms, you are W DUNN 28 in real fucking life. Your life is a barely plausible pitch for a new troll, yet you are the genuine article. If you are happy with your life, more power to you. I'm just saying if you are, I don't think that BP could drill a hole deep enough to set the bar you lowered for yourself.

Get yourself together, rub some Neosporin on that homemade vag of yours before you bleed out and realize that true happiness is not always in the lazy eye of the beholder.

RACK this in a major way.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

PSUFAN wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:28 pm a jibbering mess that can only accuse trolls of sucking black cock..
Hmm. Sounds familiar.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.