Apparently smoking crack doesn't make you a better singer

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Apparently smoking crack doesn't make you a better singer

Post by BSmack »

Who woulda thunk it? Well I guess Whitney Houston did.

Even better are the losers who are shelling out 165 bucks to see this washed up hag screech out songs that haven't charted for decades. I'm taking this skank in the next death pool.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphop ... cky-start/
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Apparently smoking crack doesn't make you a better singer

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

"The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Would've hit it.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:"The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves.
Vogel?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Since, R-Jack, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message. Crucial, really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Holy shit! Are you tucking your junk in AP style while you type tripe like that?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

:lol:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

"You own a Whitey Houston album? BWAHAHHAAH!"

Unrack R-Jerk for missing those epic American Psycho resets.

"Do you like Phil Collins?"
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Since, R-Jack, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message. Crucial, really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.
I was not aware that R-Jack had such an impact on human consciousness.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Gotta love all the commenters in that link blaming Bobby Brown for Whitney's choices in life. Did he hold a hot crack pipe to her head as hostage? Wait...
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

is there any video of her "singing"?

And rack whitney for getting over on the aussie chumps who handed over 165 bucks to hear her cough.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Expecting people to cough up over $100 to watch someone with no voice is really whack.

Sin,
Bob Dylan
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Gotta love all the commenters in that link blaming Bobby Brown for Whitney's choices in life.
Or maybe she is just prone to bad choices in life. I think doing things like smoking crack rocks and hooking up with Bobby Brown would qualify.

Also, I never saw American Pshyco.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

You should. You will like it.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

R-Jack wrote:Also, I never saw American Pshyco.
WTF? Issue it soon and watch while the baby sleeps. One of THE BEST character movies ever. The book was even better.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well of course m-blue is joshing--just like Christian Bale....isn't he?

Whitney Houston is to soul singing what the Lawrence Welk horn section is to swing.

How entirely sad that those Aussies actually ponied up $160 to see the fake skank. Must be all the fires.
Before God was, I am
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I doubt Bale got the joke - great movie, though.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

I'd have thought there would have been more love in this thread for someone who spent the day locked in the bathroom with a crack pipe and a dildo collection.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Gotta love all the commenters in that link blaming Bobby Brown for Whitney's choices in life. Did he hold a hot crack pipe to her head as hostage? Wait...
Not saying that he did, but to be totally fair, she had a clean-cut image, if not lifestyle, before she hooked up with him.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Not saying that he did, but to be totally fair, she had a clean-cut image, if not lifestyle, before she hooked up with him.
"To be totally fair?" What in the fuck does this mean? To be totally fair, she has a fucking brain and can think for herself. Typical lawyer rhetoric. She is responsible for the choices that she made in her life. Every God damned person who ever got hooked on crack did so because "someone else" exposed it to them for the first time. It's not like the shit is sold in stores. She could have walked when she found out what a loser her husband was. But she didn't. She decided to stay and throw away her career. It's her fault and no else's, you worthless piece of shit. Die.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I’m curious why Terry feels the need to declare that he “Doesn't like black cock”. Was there a question about this? Did someone confuse him with Stanley Q. Pickkkle?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Goober McTuber wrote:I’m curious why Terry feels the need to declare that he “Doesn't like black cock”. Was there a question about this? Did someone confuse him with Stanley Q. Pickkkle?
I didn't request it, Admin put it on there after I complained about the number of threads dedicated to black cock awhile back. Which, I submit, was a perfectly legitimate complaint.

On second thought, if that's what turns you on, Goobs, then by all means go for it. Who am I to judge?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I’m curious why Terry feels the need to declare that he “Doesn't like black cock”. Was there a question about this? Did someone confuse him with Stanley Q. Pickkkle?
I didn't request it, Admin put it on there after I complained about the number of threads dedicated to black cock awhile back. Which, I submit, was a perfectly legitimate complaint.
Oh well, it’s probably better than “Doesn’t like white pussy”.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Goober McTuber wrote:Oh well, it’s probably better than “Doesn’t like white pussy”.
No, that'd be this pasty dude...

http://thedailyfix.com/2010/02/14/rober ... s-vaginas/
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

On second thought, if that's what turns you on, Goobs, then by all means go for it. Who am I to judge?
Not sure why my questioning your need to have a disclaimer about liking black cock somehow indicates in your mind that I would like black cock. I guess it’s that kind of logic that enables one to become a $30,000-a-year attorney.

H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:Not saying that he did, but to be totally fair, she had a clean-cut image, if not lifestyle, before she hooked up with him.
"To be totally fair?" What in the fuck does this mean? To be totally fair, she has a fucking brain and can think for herself. Typical lawyer rhetoric. She is responsible for the choices that she made in her life. Every God damned person who ever got hooked on crack did so because "someone else" exposed it to them for the first time. It's not like the shit is sold in stores. She could have walked when she found out what a loser her husband was. But she didn't. She decided to stay and throw away her career. It's her fault and no else's, you worthless piece of shit. Die.
I agree with ya on the choices she made....allowing a POS like B.Brown to rule her life. Where were her fucking parents and friends? That's right.....feeling helpless while she, like so many women, try to "change" a fucking POS who ruined a national treasure like W.H.

Bobby brown was a no-talent sawed off little p.o.s. nog who was no good at sports and couldn't beat anyones ass other than fellow crackheads and women. Fucking drug-addicted, woman beater, who mentally abused and tortured her. I think after awhile she devoloped that Stockholm syndrome shit from the degree of abuse on so many levels she took.

Yea...she let the little fucker do it to her...as do so many women. Be warned...if ya got a sister, daughter, or any female you care about....it could happen to them, too.

That's why I think it's important that when any of our loved ones get obsessed/in love with a POS...be proactive and either beat their ass or threaten to if they don't walk away. Make sure they understand that there will be several witnesses/people who care about the loved one, who will state that the POS started the ruckus and got beat down as a result. Be sure they understand it will NOT be in their best interest to even TRY to maintain a relationship with her.

Yea.....I ran off a POS who tried to date my sister a few years back. She says it's the best thing I ever did for her even though she hated me for a year. The turning point was when I broke his glass bong across his back. He didn't call the cops because he was hiding his drug use from his parents. He knew I was fucking serious when I told him it was going to get worse because he'd have to kill me to make me give up. Dude never looked back.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Toddowen wrote:Way too much thought and effort put into that post, H4ever. It's whitney houston gossip, for crikes sake.

And I thought was hurting for things to do on a slow Monday night at work.
ha! I guess it's kind of personal for me with the bullet our family dodged when said POS tried to fuck up my sister's life many moons ago. She married a successful, stand-up guy and I like to think I played a role in that. Just trying to put my two cents in on how women (some women) tend to let fuckos like B.Brown in and then try to change them into something better.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Oh well, it’s probably better than “Doesn’t like white pussy”.

OUCH!

:lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

If an anything black cock ... showed up under my nic here, I would prolly choose NOT to just roll with that.

There's clearly some jungle book fascination on your part.

It's like, "Oh, there's a Terry post. Wow, the black cock guy didn't produce his best today. I'll go read a Wolfman post and see what's what."

[Rome]You see, you may have been Terry way back then, but at some point you ceased being Terry and became Balckie.[/Rome]

Terry wrote:dedicated to black cock

So Terry, here's your long
black cock dedication.