Trumpism is lethal

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Trumpism is lethal

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Water is also wet and the sun also rises in the east. The GQP's platform has been spreading Covid as far and wide as possible to kill as many of its voters as possible since Dump told his people to stop the testing please. And it's working. Congratulations, I guess.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-sho ... death-rate
Pro-Trump counties now have far higher COVID death rates. Misinformation is to blame

Since May 2021, people living in counties that voted heavily for Donald Trump during the last presidential election have been nearly three times as likely to die from COVID-19 as those who live in areas that went for now-President Biden.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Trumpism is lethal

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:10 pm Water is also wet and the sun also rises in the east.
You have the worst case of TDS in the world. It must suck to constantly be thinking about someone you hate so much.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Pro-Trump counties now have far higher COVID death rates.
I suspect pro-obesity counties have high Covid death rates.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:24 pm I suspect pro-obesity counties have high Covid death rates.
In other Marcus Allen news: Dump supporters are also more likely to be obese.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:16 pm You have the worst case of TDS in the world. It must suck to constantly be thinking about someone you hate so much.
Sorry you hate facts
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He hates them so much he will say anything to keep his BrokenPsyche from admitting to their truth.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You elected and continue to support a President who openly said his actions were likely unconstitutional. But fuck it, I am going to do it anyway.

You completely ignore that and drool over the previous President who was voted out.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have no idea how the USC works so just STFU and hoard more Halloween candy you sick fuck.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

BFD

NHI
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:16 pm You have the worst case of TDS in the world. It must suck to constantly be thinking about someone you hate so much.
Dump is literally responsible for tens of thousands of Americans unnecessarily dying because he blasted Covid as a hoax and belittled mitigation measures such as masks. And the GQP infrastructure accepted his marching orders and delivered the same message, including encouraging anti-vaccination.

But yes, I'm the one who has TDS. It's me who has the problem. Not the Covid denying whackjobs willing to sacrifice themselves on Dump's alter to "own the libs."

You have a lot of growing up to do, and you're older than me for fuck's sake.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I’m in SC and there are still covidiots sporting Dump flags. Although fewer than when I was here in Feb, maybe a bunch of them died. :)
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:48 pm This whole thread is a whatabout! :lol: :lol:
Of course it is

Everything is about whatabout to you....

If it isn't "You're melting!"
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:53 pm Of course it is

Everything is about whatabout to you....

If it isn't "You're melting!"
Everything is a fucking joke to Spray. Dump unnecessarily killing tens of thousands of his voters is funny to him.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice spam you vapid twat.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Precedent, the answer is precedent.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:17 pm Adoption requires somebody selecting and agreeing to care about him. That testicular tick has never been chosen for a single thing in his miserable, gay rape of a, life and simply aged out of foster care, because he certainly didn't outgrow the toddler beds.
This forum is only readable with the mute feature
Why are all you people such snowflakes?

Bunch of little bitches.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

JFC you fucking retards just TROTS this bitch right now. It is unreadable.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:01 pm
Kierland wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:27 pm Nice spam you vapid twat.
Nigglette with the same 3-4 words he’s been saying for over 20 years.

When did you find out you were adopted?
Right after that bunch of carneys butt fucked his momma, and he got left on the steps of the local glory hole bar.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Derron57 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:57 am JFC you fucking retards just TROTS this bitch right now. It is unreadable.
For all the dead dumpsters it’s is. Care to address the actual topic?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:32 pm You elected and continue to support a President who openly said his actions were likely unconstitutional. But fuck it, I am going to do it anyway.

You completely ignore that and drool over the previous President who was voted out.
Every president takes liberties with executive orders and dares the courts to do something about it. EVERY president, from Biden to Dump to Obummer to Bush to Clinton to HW Bush has done this. I guess Biden should have belittled masks and mocked vaccination and encouraged everyone to get Covid claiming natural immunity is better than vacciation.

But you do you, Lefty. Show us your performative outrage.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HermanCainAward says you are a delusional fuck.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:48 am Natural immunity is better than vaccination when no vaccination exists.
We've had vaccines for everyone since May. What's your point?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:47 am
Every president takes liberties with executive orders and dares the courts to do something about it. EVERY president, from Biden to Dump to Obummer to Bush to Clinton to HW Bush has done this.
Oh so now that your hero has don’t it, it is ok. Completely different tune you were singing when Trump did it.

Why don’t you link us up to your take saying all president’s take liberties with Executive Orders during Trump’s Presidency. :popcorn:

Otherwise all of your words are just another deflection and more mental gymnastics.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:15 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:47 am
Every president takes liberties with executive orders and dares the courts to do something about it. EVERY president, from Biden to Dump to Obummer to Bush to Clinton to HW Bush has done this.
Oh so now that your hero has don’t it, it is ok. Completely different tune you were singing when Trump did it.

Why don’t you link us up to your take saying all president’s take liberties with Executive Orders during Trump’s Presidency. :popcorn:

Otherwise all of your words are just another deflection and more mental gymnastics.
So what about Biden is your take. What a fattt pos.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Meanwhile 6 states make up more than half of current hospitalizations for Covid.

NY and IL are leading the way. So much for it is Red States fault.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna7776
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Paging Duhron
Hospitalizations in Michigan, which has the highest share of new hospitalizations when adjusted for population, are up 70 percent since Nov. 10. In the neighboring states of Indiana and Illinois, hospitalizations have almost doubled.

In Michigan, 3 of 4 Covid patients are unvaccinated, according to Chelsea Wuth, an associate public information officer at the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.

Unvaccinated people make up 87 percent of Covid patients who are in an intensive care unit in the state, she said, and 88 percent of Covid patients who are on a ventilator are unvaccinated. More than 70 percent Michiganders age 16 and older have had at least one shot of a Covid vaccine, she said.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:06 pm Meanwhile 6 states make up more than half of current hospitalizations for Covid.

He said after seeing the counties broken down showing all the red death.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You got to give it to Screwy.

When one of his asinine statements is shown to be a lie, he just picks up those goalposts and moves on while still firing.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:56 pm You got to give it to Screwy.

When one of his asinine statements is shown to be a lie, he just picks up those goalposts and moves on while still firing.
Huh? How is that goal post moving? Do you know the proper way to use any logic terms?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:06 pm Meanwhile 6 states make up more than half of current hospitalizations for Covid.

Let's take a closer look, shall we Left Behinder?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:16 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:55 pm

Let's take a closer look, shall we Left Behinder?
NYC an it's fucked up people were more responsible for the spread of COVID than anybody else. It was ground zero of America. Cuomo let them run away and go to Florida and everywhere else. Even Trump should have made it mandatory for them to stay at home.
Just because you want your bs to be factual doesn't make it factual.

Go back & read the article again, dumbshit.
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fatt and melty can’t read, isn’t that obvious?
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:06 am
Go back & read the article again, dumbshit.
Take your own advice you dumber than dog shit moron.
In New York City, the seven-day average of new COVID-19 hospitalizations per 100,000 people rose from 0.5 on Nov. 10 to 1.1 on Dec. 7, the New York State Department of Health said.
A hospitalization rate of .5 people per 100,000 population is a .000005 % rate of the population. The massive surge to 1.1 per 100K " doubles it" in media monkey speak anyway. I guarantee you that in that 100,000 populations rate they were a lot of sicker mother fuckers and probably a few drug overdoses there as well.

The only thing more amazing than a rate that low is that the media reports it and you sit their in front of the TV waiting for the news anchor to blow his load all over your face, and then try and support your take with a lame ass statistic like that. Unbelievable.
Deaths and Mortality
Data are for the U.S.

Number of deaths: 2,854,838
Death rate: 869.7 deaths per 100,000 population

Number of deaths for leading causes of death:
Heart disease: 659,041
Cancer: 599,601
Accidents (unintentional injuries): 173,040
Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 156,979
Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 150,005
Alzheimer’s disease: 121,499
Diabetes: 87,647
Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,565
Influenza and Pneumonia: 49,783
Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,511
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

schmick wrote:He is going to shit his pants when he realizes that hospitals consider anyone who was "vaccinated" before August 1, 2021 as "unvaccinated"
Yes.
In Korea, one is not considered "fully vaccinated" unless they have had a booster, which needs to come 4-6 months after a person has been -----> fully vaccinated.

"Vaccinations" in perpetuity.
The government will keep you alive.

Trust them.
I mean, the track record shows that they have the best interest of the folks at heart.

rotf...

Wakey...
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:In Korea, one is not considered "fully vaccinated" unless they have had a booster, which needs to come 4-6 months after a person has been -----> fully vaccinated.

"Vaccinations" in perpetuity.
The government will keep you alive.
Wait, let's scratch that...

Booster shots for adults can be given 3 months after their primary vaccination: PM

Booster shots for adults can be administered three months after their primary vaccination, Prime Minister Kim Boo-kyum said Friday, amid rising concerns over a surge in COVID-19 infections.

The decision to cut the dosage interval between primary vaccination and booster shots for people aged 18 or older was announced as the country's daily new coronavirus infections surpassed 7,000 for the third straight day amid worries about the omicron variant, while the number of serious COVID-19 cases showed no signs of letup....

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20211210000076

Insanity reigns.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Better than the alternative: http://www.sorryantivaxxer.com
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

99.9 of people make it they a day without crashing their car. You need to come to terms with terms like math and diet you fat garbage person.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:30 am Why is it that you compassionate liberals seemingly delight in people dying from this shit? It's not funny.

Screwy - probably 3/4ths of the people on this earth who got C19 never felt a thing, and never knew they had it. You need to come to grips with that.
I love when you play this card. I don't take any delight in willingly unvaccinated people dying from Covid 19. I think its sad. So many people throwing their lives away and orphaning their children on the altar of Dump, GQP conservatism, and evangelism. America's truly Unholy Trinity (TM) and Axis of Evil.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 6:01 pm It should be their choice, though. Still plenty of black folks that are scared to get their shots. Over 90% of them vote just like you do.
No doubt about it. I have been attending GWU basketball games again. They make fans show their ID and vaccine card and sign up in an online portal beforehand to testify that they do not have Covid-19. Guess who doesn't have to do this? The recruits. They just get instant tested and they let them in.

Fucking bullshit.