Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

It's the 15th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Roach

User avatar
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake
Posts: 17437
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:37 pm
Location: 20011

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Screw_Michigan » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:51 pm

Shedick says it's the liberal media's fault that three Georgia rednecks chased a black man in a car with shotguns, tried to use a racist law rooted in slavery to hold him until police arrived, but eventually blew him away and almost got away with it. Yes, that was certainly the liberal media's fault.
Derron wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:07 pm

You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:18 am

A political celebration isn’t a constitutional right any more than the concert or attending a spectator sport.

User avatar
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble
Posts: 6908
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:39 am
Location: Duh

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Diego in Seattle » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:08 pm

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:51 pm
Shedick says it's the liberal media's fault that three Georgia rednecks chased a black man in a car with shotguns, tried to use a racist law rooted in slavery to hold him until police arrived, but eventually blew him away and almost got away with it. Yes, that was certainly the liberal media's fault.
The only part of the trial that I watched was when Travis testified, and he made no such assertion to a racist law. The prosecutor drew out of him what training he had received from the Coast Guard when he went through boarding training (which was part of his undoing - he knew exactly what the law was, and admitted to the prosecutor that even a cop couldn't have detained Arbury bc he had no evidence of a crime being committed). Travis several times reiterated how de-escalation was important to him. The prosecutor then went into how he had gone "on patrol" twice before while armed, detaining a couple of people. Finally she went into questioning Travis on what he did on Feb. 23, 2020, and what Travis described was behavior that was anything but de-escalation.

If anything, Travis can only blame himself for taking the prosecutor's rope & hanging himself.

User avatar
Papa Willie
Eternal Scobode
Posts: 25274
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:26 pm

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Papa Willie » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:25 pm

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:51 pm
Shedick says it's the liberal media's fault that three Georgia rednecks chased a black man in a car with shotguns, tried to use a racist law rooted in slavery to hold him until police arrived, but eventually blew him away and almost got away with it. Yes, that was certainly the liberal media's fault.
12 of those 13 jurors were white Georgia rednecks as well. You didn’t want to talk about that, did you?

What’s really funny, is that you never gave a fuck about Arbery. You just look at it as “a win for my team”.

User avatar
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake
Posts: 17437
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:37 pm
Location: 20011

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Screw_Michigan » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:47 pm

Papa Willie wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:25 pm
12 of those 13 jurors were white Georgia rednecks as well. You didn’t want to talk about that, did you?

What’s really funny, is that you never gave a fuck about Arbery. You just look at it as “a win for my team”.
You can believe whatever you want. It doesn't make it true. Eat shit.
Derron wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:07 pm

You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:18 am

A political celebration isn’t a constitutional right any more than the concert or attending a spectator sport.

User avatar
Kierland
Have another Round
Posts: 9436
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Kierland » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:52 pm

schmick wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:44 pm
What about racism?


I have no problem with this verdict, I didn't follow this case, there wasn't 100 videos of this incident. From what I saw it was tragic and I feel awful for Arbery's family and friends.


I would part of the blame for this incident on the corporate press. They have hyper polarized everything and have driven a wedge between the races that did not exist at this level 20 years ago.

From what I know is that Arbery was walking through a house that wasn't his, a house that was under remodeling or construction and one that had had tools and materials stolen from it recently. Some neighbors tried to stop him until the police could arrive and a fight ensued, one of the neighbors shot Arbery as he tried to fight them.

Had the corporate press not driven distrust between the races to such high levels, cooler heads may have prevailed. Perhaps Arbery could have waited with those guys til Police arrived and if he had just been curious about the construction and didn't steal anything he could have been asked not to go on private property and then been free to go about his day.
The corporate press has the community hating each other, not trusting the authorities and hyper vigilant in protecting their neighborhoods from people who are only their to loot and destroy it because leftis DAs won't charge them with anything.

This incident is tragic, a man lost his life and 3 others will go to prison, now let's see if leftist DAs will do the same for other people who have been shot the last few years
Shedick, the insurrectionist, feels bad for the murderers and blames their predicament on the media and fatt and meltyy is projecting as usual. What a bunch of clowns.

User avatar
Papa Willie
Eternal Scobode
Posts: 25274
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:26 pm

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Papa Willie » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:04 pm

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:47 pm
Papa Willie wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:25 pm
12 of those 13 jurors were white Georgia rednecks as well. You didn’t want to talk about that, did you?

What’s really funny, is that you never gave a fuck about Arbery. You just look at it as “a win for my team”.
You can believe whatever you want. It doesn't make it true. Eat shit.
It’s absolutely true.

Shouldn’t you be praising the Georgia redneck jurors for giving you the result you wanted? This might mean a few more Democrat votes, and let’s face it - that’s all you care about.

Going through the process, it looks like the correct decision was arrived at. The ‘necks fucked up. Don’t you think they should have gotten the death penalty?

And before you cry about me, go back and look at my posts on page 1.

User avatar
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock
Posts: 6566
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Here

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by LTS TRN 2 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:07 pm

Just as with the Chauvin circus the jury here was terrified at the thought of the riots and threats which would have followed a not guilty verdict. As for Arbery, he was a standard rap-jabbering thug who was obviously not "jogging" at all that day. Here he was a couple years before attempting to roll a big-screen TV out of a mall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAfA7OJIH0E

The media of course fanned the flames of "racism," and then poured barrels of gasoline on it. The father and son were merely attempting to protect their neighborhood, which, if you examine it carefully it with Google Earth reveals a tiny gated community with no gates--or stores or sidewalks. And if you look at Arbery's running route, he was headed for a dead end!

The real Darwin award goes to the hapless idiot neighbor who joined in--and then released the video a couple months later in an attempt to explain an incident which had all but been forgotten. He since tried to throw the father and son under the bus by claiming the son used .... the n-word...
I can barely type it.

He'd better hope they don't meet up in the joint.
Before God was, I am

User avatar
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble
Posts: 6908
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:39 am
Location: Duh

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Diego in Seattle » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:40 pm

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:07 pm
The father and son were merely attempting to protect their neighborhood,
Which should have been left to the police.

Travis admitted that he knew that even a fully sworn peace officer wouldn't have had the right to detain Arbury, and Travis wasn't anything but a citizen (which he admitted to on the stand).
And if you look at Arbery's running route, he was headed for a dead end!
Yeah, I'm sure that runners never include dead end streets, which are less likely to have traffic (important to know when jogging in neighborhoods that....wait for it...have no sidewalks).

User avatar
Papa Willie
Eternal Scobode
Posts: 25274
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:26 pm

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Papa Willie » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:44 pm

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:40 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:07 pm
The father and son were merely attempting to protect their neighborhood,
Which should have been left to the police.

Travis admitted that he knew that even a fully sworn peace officer wouldn't have had the right to detain Arbury, and Travis wasn't anything but a citizen (which he admitted to on the stand).
And if you look at Arbery's running route, he was headed for a dead end!
Yeah, I'm sure that runners never include dead end streets, which are less likely to have traffic (important to know when jogging in neighborhoods that....wait for it...have no sidewalks).
Let's be real. If you saw a black guy running down the street near you, you'd run the other way.

User avatar
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble
Posts: 6908
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:39 am
Location: Duh

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Diego in Seattle » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:47 pm

Papa Willie wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:44 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:40 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:07 pm
The father and son were merely attempting to protect their neighborhood,
Which should have been left to the police.

Travis admitted that he knew that even a fully sworn peace officer wouldn't have had the right to detain Arbury, and Travis wasn't anything but a citizen (which he admitted to on the stand).
And if you look at Arbery's running route, he was headed for a dead end!
Yeah, I'm sure that runners never include dead end streets, which are less likely to have traffic (important to know when jogging in neighborhoods that....wait for it...have no sidewalks).
Let's be real. If you saw a black guy running down the street near you, you'd run the other way.
I wouldn't even think of doing so, because:

1) I'm not a racist like you, and

2) I'm not scared of my shadow, like you are.

User avatar
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos
Posts: 12326
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:31 am
Location: The Great State of Texas

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Left Seater » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:59 pm

So last week the court system was broken and racist and whatever.

Today the court system got it correct and isn’t racist.

Good lord you liberals need to find some consistency.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.

User avatar
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake
Posts: 17437
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:37 pm
Location: 20011

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Screw_Michigan » Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:26 pm

Left Seater wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:59 pm
So last week the court system was broken and racist and whatever.

Today the court system got it correct and isn’t racist.

Good lord you liberals need to find some consistency.
There's an exception to every rule. The US criminal justice system is largely racist, but sometimes gets it right. Just like how not all Rice grads are smart, as you demonstrate every time you mash submit at this board.
Derron wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:07 pm

You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:18 am

A political celebration isn’t a constitutional right any more than the concert or attending a spectator sport.

User avatar
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock
Posts: 6566
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Here

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by LTS TRN 2 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:42 pm

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:40 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:07 pm
The father and son were merely attempting to protect their neighborhood,
Which should have been left to the police.

Travis admitted that he knew that even a fully sworn peace officer wouldn't have had the right to detain Arbury, and Travis wasn't anything but a citizen (which he admitted to on the stand).
And if you look at Arbery's running route, he was headed for a dead end!
Yeah, I'm sure that runners never include dead end streets, which are less likely to have traffic (important to know when jogging in neighborhoods that....wait for it...have no sidewalks).
N-word please. He wasn't wearing running shoes, or even socks, and he wasn't seen running at all until he heard the neighbor calling 9-1-1. Further, he'd been seen previo0usly trespassing on the house under construction, never running, and the neighbor who called 9-1-1 recognized him as the same "jogger."

And at that time citizens' arrests were legal. Of course we can clearly see Arbery attacking and striking the son and trying to wrest the shotgun away from him. Why were there any chargers at all, let alone the "hate crime" bullshit automatically applied?
Before God was, I am

User avatar
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake
Posts: 17437
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:37 pm
Location: 20011

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Screw_Michigan » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:18 pm

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:42 pm

N-word please. He wasn't wearing running shoes, or even socks, and he wasn't seen running at all until he heard the neighbor calling 9-1-1. Further, he'd been seen previo0usly trespassing on the house under construction, never running, and the neighbor who called 9-1-1 recognized him as the same "jogger."

And at that time citizens' arrests were legal. Of course we can clearly see Arbery attacking and striking the son and trying to wrest the shotgun away from him. Why were there any chargers at all, let alone the "hate crime" bullshit automatically applied?
Nobody cares. They hunted him down and blew him away like a dog. You are a disgusting racist, anti-Semitic, Jew cock sucking lowlife pile of human waste. Go away already.
Derron wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:07 pm

You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:18 am

A political celebration isn’t a constitutional right any more than the concert or attending a spectator sport.

User avatar
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos
Posts: 12326
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:31 am
Location: The Great State of Texas

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Left Seater » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:05 am

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:26 pm
Left Seater wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:59 pm
So last week the court system was broken and racist and whatever.

Today the court system got it correct and isn’t racist.

Good lord you liberals need to find some consistency.
There's an exception to every rule. The US criminal justice system is largely racist, but sometimes gets it right. Just like how not all Rice grads are smart, as you demonstrate every time you mash submit at this board.
So you got nothing. So noted.

Either it works or is broken. Clearly it isn’t broken. Why do you hate the Constitution?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.

User avatar
Papa Willie
Eternal Scobode
Posts: 25274
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:26 pm

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Papa Willie » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:14 am

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:47 pm
Papa Willie wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:44 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:40 pm

Which should have been left to the police.

Travis admitted that he knew that even a fully sworn peace officer wouldn't have had the right to detain Arbury, and Travis wasn't anything but a citizen (which he admitted to on the stand).



Yeah, I'm sure that runners never include dead end streets, which are less likely to have traffic (important to know when jogging in neighborhoods that....wait for it...have no sidewalks).
Let's be real. If you saw a black guy running down the street near you, you'd run the other way.
I wouldn't even think of doing so, because:

1) I'm not a racist like you, and

2) I'm not scared of my shadow, like you are.
Bullshit. I doubt you’ve ever even spoken to a black person.

You’re little more than a vulva stuffed with pamphlets of child porn.

User avatar
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock
Posts: 6566
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Here

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by LTS TRN 2 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:34 am

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:18 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:42 pm

N-word please. He wasn't wearing running shoes, or even socks, and he wasn't seen running at all until he heard the neighbor calling 9-1-1. Further, he'd been seen previo0usly trespassing on the house under construction, never running, and the neighbor who called 9-1-1 recognized him as the same "jogger."

And at that time citizens' arrests were legal. Of course we can clearly see Arbery attacking and striking the son and trying to wrest the shotgun away from him. Why were there any chargers at all, let alone the "hate crime" bullshit automatically applied?
Nobody cares. They hunted him down and blew him away like a dog. You are a disgusting racist, anti-Semitic, Jew cock sucking lowlife pile of human waste. Go away already.
They were trying to arrest him, not shoot him. If they had wanted to simply hunt him down like a dog (who hunts dogs?)--as the ludicrous prosecutor and Al Sharpton insist--they had ample opportunity to do so, especially on the dead end back road where they directly encountered him as he reversed course and ran right by them. The son only shot because he was attacked--and it was for real as you could see Arbery's punches and attempts to grab the shotgun.
Before God was, I am

User avatar
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble
Posts: 6908
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:39 am
Location: Duh

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Diego in Seattle » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:27 am

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:34 am
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:18 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:42 pm

N-word please. He wasn't wearing running shoes, or even socks, and he wasn't seen running at all until he heard the neighbor calling 9-1-1. Further, he'd been seen previo0usly trespassing on the house under construction, never running, and the neighbor who called 9-1-1 recognized him as the same "jogger."

And at that time citizens' arrests were legal. Of course we can clearly see Arbery attacking and striking the son and trying to wrest the shotgun away from him. Why were there any chargers at all, let alone the "hate crime" bullshit automatically applied?
Nobody cares. They hunted him down and blew him away like a dog. You are a disgusting racist, anti-Semitic, Jew cock sucking lowlife pile of human waste. Go away already.
They were trying to arrest him, not shoot him. If they had wanted to simply hunt him down like a dog (who hunts dogs?)--as the ludicrous prosecutor and Al Sharpton insist--they had ample opportunity to do so, especially on the dead end back road where they directly encountered him as he reversed course and ran right by them. The son only shot because he was attacked--and it was for real as you could see Arbery's punches and attempts to grab the shotgun.
Go watch on YT McMichael testifying on the stand, especially from the beginning. McMichael lays out his Coast Guard training on boarding boats. He laid out that a civilian cannot detain a subject unless that person has witnessed the subject committing a crime. And that a peace officer may detain that person if they have personal knowledge that a crime had been committed. McMichael is NOT a peace officer, in spite of how he thought of himself (again, watch McMichaels own testimony). And he not only had not personally witnessed Arbery committing a crime, he had no knowledge of Arbery committing a crime.

So the first time that the McMichaels confronted Arbery on the street & he ran away Travis shouldn't have tried further to detain him. Again, a police officer wouldn't have been allowed to detain Arbery, & the citizens with the last name of McMichaels certainly didn't have any legal authority to make any further attempts to detain Arbery.

Eventually the pursuit of a black man in GA by two white males ended with Arbery being corned by the two with the help of a third white male (Bryan). When a person who has committed no crime has been cornered by pursuing parties with one wielding a weapon it's the person who has been cornered that has the right to self-defense, not the pursuers. So Arbery had every right to grab the shotgun that Travis McMichael was wielding.

But don't take my words on this...take McMichael's when he took the stand.

User avatar
Papa Willie
Eternal Scobode
Posts: 25274
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:26 pm

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Papa Willie » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:13 am

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:34 am
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:18 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:42 pm

N-word please. He wasn't wearing running shoes, or even socks, and he wasn't seen running at all until he heard the neighbor calling 9-1-1. Further, he'd been seen previo0usly trespassing on the house under construction, never running, and the neighbor who called 9-1-1 recognized him as the same "jogger."

And at that time citizens' arrests were legal. Of course we can clearly see Arbery attacking and striking the son and trying to wrest the shotgun away from him. Why were there any chargers at all, let alone the "hate crime" bullshit automatically applied?
Nobody cares. They hunted him down and blew him away like a dog. You are a disgusting racist, anti-Semitic, Jew cock sucking lowlife pile of human waste. Go away already.
They were trying to arrest him, not shoot him. If they had wanted to simply hunt him down like a dog (who hunts dogs?)--as the ludicrous prosecutor and Al Sharpton insist--they had ample opportunity to do so, especially on the dead end back road where they directly encountered him as he reversed course and ran right by them. The son only shot because he was attacked--and it was for real as you could see Arbery's punches and attempts to grab the shotgun.
Dude - you can't do shit like that. Though I'm the last person you'd probably think you'd hear this from - just call the cops. It won't always work, but that's the right thing to do. The best way to avoid shit is to not get around it.

Arbery was a fuckup, though. Just a matter of time before he would have gotten blown away by one of his buddies.

User avatar
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock
Posts: 6566
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Here

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by LTS TRN 2 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:18 am

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:27 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:34 am
Screw_Michigan wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:18 pm


Nobody cares. They hunted him down and blew him away like a dog. You are a disgusting racist, anti-Semitic, Jew cock sucking lowlife pile of human waste. Go away already.
They were trying to arrest him, not shoot him. If they had wanted to simply hunt him down like a dog (who hunts dogs?)--as the ludicrous prosecutor and Al Sharpton insist--they had ample opportunity to do so, especially on the dead end back road where they directly encountered him as he reversed course and ran right by them. The son only shot because he was attacked--and it was for real as you could see Arbery's punches and attempts to grab the shotgun.
Go watch on YT McMichael testifying on the stand, especially from the beginning. McMichael lays out his Coast Guard training on boarding boats. He laid out that a civilian cannot detain a subject unless that person has witnessed the subject committing a crime. And that a peace officer may detain that person if they have personal knowledge that a crime had been committed. McMichael is NOT a peace officer, in spite of how he thought of himself (again, watch McMichaels own testimony). And he not only had not personally witnessed Arbery committing a crime, he had no knowledge of Arbery committing a crime.

So the first time that the McMichaels confronted Arbery on the street & he ran away Travis shouldn't have tried further to detain him. Again, a police officer wouldn't have been allowed to detain Arbery, & the citizens with the last name of McMichaels certainly didn't have any legal authority to make any further attempts to detain Arbery.

Eventually the pursuit of a black man in GA by two white males ended with Arbery being corned by the two with the help of a third white male (Bryan). When a person who has committed no crime has been cornered by pursuing parties with one wielding a weapon it's the person who has been cornered that has the right to self-defense, not the pursuers. So Arbery had every right to grab the shotgun that Travis McMichael was wielding.

But don't take my words on this...take McMichael's when he took the stand.
But he wasn't cornered at all. He could have kept running or turn and stop. He knew why he was being pursued. This is what's being deliberately obfuscated. The only reason he was running was because he knew he'd been spotted and 9-1-1 called. And he chose to attack. The entire issue of race is genuinely irrelevant in this case because hey, there are burglars who are white. If the neighbors had seen a specific white jogger inspecting the construction site on several occasions--when tools and so forth had been stolen--they would have done the same thing.
Before God was, I am

User avatar
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble
Posts: 6908
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:39 am
Location: Duh

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Diego in Seattle » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:35 am

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:18 am
Diego in Seattle wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:27 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:34 am


They were trying to arrest him, not shoot him. If they had wanted to simply hunt him down like a dog (who hunts dogs?)--as the ludicrous prosecutor and Al Sharpton insist--they had ample opportunity to do so, especially on the dead end back road where they directly encountered him as he reversed course and ran right by them. The son only shot because he was attacked--and it was for real as you could see Arbery's punches and attempts to grab the shotgun.
Go watch on YT McMichael testifying on the stand, especially from the beginning. McMichael lays out his Coast Guard training on boarding boats. He laid out that a civilian cannot detain a subject unless that person has witnessed the subject committing a crime. And that a peace officer may detain that person if they have personal knowledge that a crime had been committed. McMichael is NOT a peace officer, in spite of how he thought of himself (again, watch McMichaels own testimony). And he not only had not personally witnessed Arbery committing a crime, he had no knowledge of Arbery committing a crime.

So the first time that the McMichaels confronted Arbery on the street & he ran away Travis shouldn't have tried further to detain him. Again, a police officer wouldn't have been allowed to detain Arbery, & the citizens with the last name of McMichaels certainly didn't have any legal authority to make any further attempts to detain Arbery.

Eventually the pursuit of a black man in GA by two white males ended with Arbery being corned by the two with the help of a third white male (Bryan). When a person who has committed no crime has been cornered by pursuing parties with one wielding a weapon it's the person who has been cornered that has the right to self-defense, not the pursuers. So Arbery had every right to grab the shotgun that Travis McMichael was wielding.

But don't take my words on this...take McMichael's when he took the stand.
But he wasn't cornered at all. He could have kept running or turn and stop. He knew why he was being pursued. This is what's being deliberately obfuscated. The only reason he was running was because he knew he'd been spotted and 9-1-1 called. And he chose to attack. The entire issue of race is genuinely irrelevant in this case because hey, there are burglars who are white. If the neighbors had seen a specific white jogger inspecting the construction site on several occasions--when tools and so forth had been stolen--they would have done the same thing.
1) Others were seen inside the construction site.
2) What was James Byrd doing before he got beaten & dragged to death by 3 white supremecists?

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1
Posts: 4098
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:41 pm

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Innocent Bystander » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:54 am

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:35 am
1) Others were seen inside the construction site.
2) What was James Byrd doing before he got beaten & dragged to death by 3 white supremecists?
1) Ahmaud was the ritual stand-in for all of them.
2) Shawn Berry was James Byrd's friend. Everyone in Jasper was a white supremacist. James' mistake was believing he was with a friend. It was the same mistake made by John Wayne Gacy's victims (Gacy's underaged lovers procured other boys for him, and helped him rape/kill them) and the Toolbox murder victims (the women were often friends of the murderer's daughter, who brought them to her father and participated in the rape/murders).

What should Byrd have done?

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1
Posts: 4098
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:41 pm

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Innocent Bystander » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:09 am

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:18 am
But he wasn't cornered at all.
Evil white dudes were trying to kill him. He had an ancestral flashback moment. (Everyone has them, some groups more than others.) He could either be a female* and let them kill him, or he could stand his ground and fight to the end. Ahmaud said fuck it, and fought to the end.

What was he supposed to do?
If the neighbors had seen a specific white jogger inspecting the construction site on several occasions--when tools and so forth had been stolen--they would have done the same thing.
Black dude was Any N.igga, but a white dude has to be 'specific'? The only specification Ahmaud met was being black.

*For a while there, women were told they were more likely to survive an attack if they did whatever their assailant said to do. Fighting back meant dying. Just stay alive. Guess what happened?

User avatar
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble
Posts: 6908
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:39 am
Location: Duh

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Diego in Seattle » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:04 am

Innocent Bystander wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:54 am
Diego in Seattle wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:35 am
1) Others were seen inside the construction site.
2) What was James Byrd doing before he got beaten & dragged to death by 3 white supremecists?
1) Ahmaud was the ritual stand-in for all of them.
2) Shawn Berry was James Byrd's friend. Everyone in Jasper was a white supremacist. James' mistake was believing he was with a friend. It was the same mistake made by John Wayne Gacy's victims (Gacy's underaged lovers procured other boys for him, and helped him rape/kill them) and the Toolbox murder victims (the women were often friends of the murderer's daughter, who brought them to her father and participated in the rape/murders).

What should Byrd have done?
A human being who hasn't presented a threat to anyone shouldn't have to do anything to avoid being murdered by anyone, including white supremacists.

User avatar
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode
Posts: 6400
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:02 am

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Softball Bat » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:05 am

Diego wrote:What was James Byrd doing before he got beaten & dragged to death by 3 white supremecists?

Image

What a drag!


































What were the last words of James Byrd?
Image
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is

User avatar
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode
Posts: 6400
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:02 am

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Softball Bat » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:07 am

Tasteless and insensitive, I know.

Forgive me.
Image
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is

User avatar
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6
Posts: 20440
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:46 am
Location: upside it

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by smackaholic » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:43 pm

Innocent Bystander wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:09 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:18 am
But he wasn't cornered at all.
Evil white dudes were trying to kill him. He had an ancestral flashback moment. (Everyone has them, some groups more than others.) He could either be a female* and let them kill him, or he could stand his ground and fight to the end. Ahmaud said fuck it, and fought to the end.

What was he supposed to do?
If the neighbors had seen a specific white jogger inspecting the construction site on several occasions--when tools and so forth had been stolen--they would have done the same thing.
Black dude was Any N.igga, but a white dude has to be 'specific'? The only specification Ahmaud met was being black.

*For a while there, women were told they were more likely to survive an attack if they did whatever their assailant said to do. Fighting back meant dying. Just stay alive. Guess what happened?
Save us the "he was in fear of his life" bullshit.

AA should have kept walking/jogging/skipping/whatever the fukk he was doing. He knew that this would likely have ended with him taking a ride in a cruiser and didn't want that. He gambled that he could wrestle the gun away from the idiot 'neck that was following him. He lost that gamble.

This doesn't mean the the necks were in the right. They never should have put themselves in a position where they'd have to shoot him. Stay in your fukking vehicle with the window up and follow him.

Should they go down for murder?

I don't think so. They were guilty of being stupid which I suppose translates to some level of manslaughter.

Had AA been simply jogging past and dude unloaded on him before AA made any move to take his weapon, it's murder.

The necks should do time. 5-10 years maybe, just to send the message to other necks that it ain't worth it to go after a perp.
Screw_Michigan wrote:The candidate of you shitbags won't accept the peaceful transfer of power.

Nice going, shitstains. Fuck you all.

User avatar
Kierland
Have another Round
Posts: 9436
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Kierland » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:16 pm

OJ guilty. These guys, not so much.

Sin,
Idiotaholic

User avatar
Papa Willie
Eternal Scobode
Posts: 25274
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:26 pm

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Papa Willie » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:46 pm

Kierland wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:16 pm
OJ guilty. These guys, not so much.

Sin,
Idiotaholic
Hilarious how you’re trying to make IB think you care about black people. Like Pedo and Screwy - you’re just trying to convince yourself that you actually do care.

You’re a fake lawyer, but a very real pile of shit.

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1
Posts: 4098
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:41 pm

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Innocent Bystander » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:34 pm

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:04 am
A human being who hasn't presented a threat to anyone shouldn't have to do anything to avoid being murdered by anyone, including white supremacists.
And hippie girls should be able to dance naked in Ibiza while rubbing their asses against the crotches of fellow drunk dancers without having someone suddenly stick it in when they don't want it. (True example.)

Byrd should not have had to avoid being murdered by the people he knew and trusted, but here we are. He was murdered. Your people have a saying, 'around blacks, never relax.' Guess why?

Since the good people of Jasper are 200 years into historically being pieces of shit, and could not be expected to change, what should Byrd himself have done to avoid being murdered?

User avatar
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6
Posts: 20440
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:46 am
Location: upside it

Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by smackaholic » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:30 pm

Kierland wrote:OJ guilty. These guys, not so much.

Sin,
Idiotaholic
Your reading comp is subpar.

OJ was found not guilty. I don’t like it, but it’s what they found. Were he white/poor he’d still be sitting in a cell for lopping 2 domes off.

These necks were guilty of being stupid. The saddest part about it is that they were well intentioned. They just made a few really dumb decisions.

I don’t think they got up that morning thinking “I hope some nog jogs by so we can shoot him.

You don’t think it either, but you don’t care. He’s a political tool. Use this to fan the flames of racial strife in hopes of making political gains.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Screw_Michigan wrote:The candidate of you shitbags won't accept the peaceful transfer of power.

Nice going, shitstains. Fuck you all.

User avatar
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock
Posts: 6566
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Here

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by LTS TRN 2 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:00 pm

Innocent Bystander wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:09 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:18 am
But he wasn't cornered at all.
Evil white dudes were trying to kill him. He had an ancestral flashback moment. (Everyone has them, some groups more than others.) He could either be a female* and let them kill him, or he could stand his ground and fight to the end. Ahmaud said fuck it, and fought to the end.

What was he supposed to do?
If the neighbors had seen a specific white jogger inspecting the construction site on several occasions--when tools and so forth had been stolen--they would have done the same thing.
Black dude was Any N.igga, but a white dude has to be 'specific'? The only specification Ahmaud met was being black.

*For a while there, women were told they were more likely to survive an attack if they did whatever their assailant said to do. Fighting back meant dying. Just stay alive. Guess what happened?
What bleating twaddle. First, the father and son and the neighbor are not evil at all, but were genuinely trying to protect their neighborhood. Calling the police wouldn't work because if you examine the area you'll see the nearest city is five miles away by freeway. Their neighborhood is tiny and remote--and there was no reason whatever for Arbery to be there in the first place. But moreover he wasn't just any n-word, he was the specific black intruder they'd seen--and chased--before. As for the notion of an "ancestral flashback," what the fuck is that even supposed to mean. He was perhaps having a flashback to his most recent arrest, or an ancestral vision of his future stay at the Graybar Hotel.
Before God was, I am

User avatar
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake
Posts: 17437
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:37 pm
Location: 20011

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Screw_Michigan » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:07 pm

smackaholic wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:30 pm
The saddest part about it is that they were well intentioned. They just made a few really dumb decisions.

I don’t think they got up that morning thinking “I hope some nog jogs by so we can shoot him.
:meds: :meds: :meds:

These guys tried leveraging a racist, abhorrent, and revolting law literally rooted in slavery to put fear and inflict violence on an innocent man. They were so racist, and so convinced they were doing the right thing, that they not only chased this man down and murdered him, but they recorded it and provided the video to a conservative radio station because they thought it would exonerate them. They also sung like canaries to the police thinking they could talk their way out of it, and they almost did.

The police and prosecutors tried covering it up. If it wasn't for that video seeing the light of day and these three assholes violating Rule #1 of being a criminal suspect--shut the fuck up--they would have never even gone to trial. The racist US criminal justice system and this racist citizen's arrest law would have never been repealed and no one would have known about Ahmaud Arbery's murder.

You have some deep seated issues with racism that you need to address. Men who hunt down other men and murder them in vigilante justice are not "well intentioned." They are cancers of society.

Pick your side wisely, fool.
Derron wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:07 pm

You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:18 am

A political celebration isn’t a constitutional right any more than the concert or attending a spectator sport.

User avatar
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake
Posts: 17437
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:37 pm
Location: 20011

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Screw_Michigan » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:11 pm

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:00 pm

What bleating twaddle. First, the father and son and the neighbor are not evil at all, but were genuinely trying to protect their neighborhood. Calling the police wouldn't work because if you examine the area you'll see the nearest city is five miles away by freeway. Their neighborhood is tiny and remote--and there was no reason whatever for Arbery to be there in the first place. But moreover he wasn't just any n-word, he was the specific black intruder they'd seen--and chased--before. As for the notion of an "ancestral flashback," what the fuck is that even supposed to mean. He was perhaps having a flashback to his most recent arrest, or an ancestral vision of his future stay at the Graybar Hotel.
Suck more Jew cock you disgusting asswipe.
Derron wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:07 pm

You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:18 am

A political celebration isn’t a constitutional right any more than the concert or attending a spectator sport.

User avatar
Kierland
Have another Round
Posts: 9436
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:15 pm

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Kierland » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:49 pm

Papa Willie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:46 pm
Kierland wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:16 pm
OJ guilty. These guys, not so much.

Sin,
Idiotaholic
Hilarious how you’re trying to make IB think you care about black people. Like Pedo and Screwy - you’re just trying to convince yourself that you actually do care.

You’re a fake lawyer, but a very real pile of shit.
What’s that fattty? I can’t hear you.

User avatar
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble
Posts: 6908
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:39 am
Location: Duh

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Diego in Seattle » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:42 pm

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:00 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:09 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:18 am
But he wasn't cornered at all.
Evil white dudes were trying to kill him. He had an ancestral flashback moment. (Everyone has them, some groups more than others.) He could either be a female* and let them kill him, or he could stand his ground and fight to the end. Ahmaud said fuck it, and fought to the end.

What was he supposed to do?
If the neighbors had seen a specific white jogger inspecting the construction site on several occasions--when tools and so forth had been stolen--they would have done the same thing.
Black dude was Any N.igga, but a white dude has to be 'specific'? The only specification Ahmaud met was being black.

*For a while there, women were told they were more likely to survive an attack if they did whatever their assailant said to do. Fighting back meant dying. Just stay alive. Guess what happened?
What bleating twaddle. First, the father and son and the neighbor are not evil at all, but were genuinely trying to protect their neighborhood. Calling the police wouldn't work because if you examine the area you'll see the nearest city is five miles away by freeway. Their neighborhood is tiny and remote--and there was no reason whatever for Arbery to be there in the first place. But moreover he wasn't just any n-word, he was the specific black intruder they'd seen--and chased--before.
What crime did they observe him committing?

User avatar
Papa Willie
Eternal Scobode
Posts: 25274
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:26 pm

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Papa Willie » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:52 pm

Kierland wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:49 pm
Papa Willie wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:46 pm
Kierland wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:16 pm
OJ guilty. These guys, not so much.

Sin,
Idiotaholic
Hilarious how you’re trying to make IB think you care about black people. Like Pedo and Screwy - you’re just trying to convince yourself that you actually do care.

You’re a fake lawyer, but a very real pile of shit.
What’s that fattty? I can’t hear you.
Sure you can, nigglette. You've been craving attention for probably a year. I'm thumping you in your pea-sized cunt now, so what is it you want?

User avatar
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock
Posts: 6566
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Here

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by LTS TRN 2 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:55 pm

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:42 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:00 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:09 am

Evil white dudes were trying to kill him. He had an ancestral flashback moment. (Everyone has them, some groups more than others.) He could either be a female* and let them kill him, or he could stand his ground and fight to the end. Ahmaud said fuck it, and fought to the end.

What was he supposed to do?


Black dude was Any N.igga, but a white dude has to be 'specific'? The only specification Ahmaud met was being black.

*For a while there, women were told they were more likely to survive an attack if they did whatever their assailant said to do. Fighting back meant dying. Just stay alive. Guess what happened?
What bleating twaddle. First, the father and son and the neighbor are not evil at all, but were genuinely trying to protect their neighborhood. Calling the police wouldn't work because if you examine the area you'll see the nearest city is five miles away by freeway. Their neighborhood is tiny and remote--and there was no reason whatever for Arbery to be there in the first place. But moreover he wasn't just any n-word, he was the specific black intruder they'd seen--and chased--before.
What crime did they observe him committing?
Trespassing--just like the previous times when tools and so forth had in fact been stolen. If you see a burglar leaving a house, you don't need evidence of something he's actually stolen to pursue him and initiate a citizen's arrest.
Before God was, I am

User avatar
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake
Posts: 17437
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:37 pm
Location: 20011

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by Screw_Michigan » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:59 pm

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:55 pm
Trespassing--just like the previous times when tools and so forth had in fact been stolen. If you see a burglar leaving a house, you don't need evidence of something he's actually stolen to pursue him and initiate a citizen's arrest.
Balck people are not innocent before proven guilty, according to Let's Turd 2. Just lynch 'em!
Derron wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:07 pm

You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:18 am

A political celebration isn’t a constitutional right any more than the concert or attending a spectator sport.

User avatar
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock
Posts: 6566
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:42 pm
Location: Here

Re: Ahmaud Arbery A.K.A. Trayvon Martin II

Post by LTS TRN 2 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:01 pm

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:07 pm
smackaholic wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:30 pm
The saddest part about it is that they were well intentioned. They just made a few really dumb decisions.

I don’t think they got up that morning thinking “I hope some nog jogs by so we can shoot him.
:meds: :meds: :meds:

These guys tried leveraging a racist, abhorrent, and revolting law literally rooted in slavery to put fear and inflict violence on an innocent man. They were so racist, and so convinced they were doing the right thing, that they not only chased this man down and murdered him, but they recorded it and provided the video to a conservative radio station because they thought it would exonerate them. They also sung like canaries to the police thinking they could talk their way out of it, and they almost did.

The police and prosecutors tried covering it up. If it wasn't for that video seeing the light of day and these three assholes violating Rule #1 of being a criminal suspect--shut the fuck up--they would have never even gone to trial. The racist US criminal justice system and this racist citizen's arrest law would have never been repealed and no one would have known about Ahmaud Arbery's murder.

You have some deep seated issues with racism that you need to address. Men who hunt down other men and murder them in vigilante justice are not "well intentioned." They are cancers of society.

Pick your side wisely, fool.
What the fuck, you sound exactly like some Woke asshole from the Daily Beast, the Guardian, or the Independent. It's pure CRT catechism. Are you similarly strident in your support of the "1619 Project"? How about Coates, Dyson, and the White Fragility bitch? I mean sheeit, you're lock-step all the way. And you're cool with multiple (poison) vaccines and regular boosters for everyone on the planet?
Before God was, I am

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Left Seater and 8 guests