Paging M2---I'm watching the Big Game

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Paging M2---I'm watching the Big Game

Post by Screw_Michigan »

A huge matchup between the Cal Bears and the Trump-enabling Stanford Tardinals! Should be an epic matchup.
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Re: Paging M2---I'm watching The Game

Post by FiatLux »

Big Game, baby !!!

Fuck furd !

7-0 good guys.

Welcome to Stawberry Canyon.

Go Bears !!!
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Paging M2---I'm watching the Big Game

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:35 pm A huge matchup between the 0-2 Cal Bears and the Trump-enabling 0-2 Stanford Tardinals! Should be an epic matchup.
Fixed that.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

LOL
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Well that may be the worst college football game I've ever watched. The best part was how Cal had a chance to take it into overtime but Baby Jesus didn't want more of that crap so Cal's extra point got blocked.

I've actually seen a train wreck and this was more horrifying. The PAC could just shut down and the rest of us wouldn't notice.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:55 am Well that may be the worst college football game I've ever watched. The best part was how Cal had a chance to take it into overtime but Baby Jesus didn't want more of that crap so Cal's extra point got blocked.

I've actually seen a train wreck and this was more horrifying. The PAC could just shut down and the rest of us wouldn't notice.
I did watch the first half before finding a life. I also watched the Nebraska-Iowa game today and distinctly thinking to myself how horrible Nebraska is and how they probably use UN replays to torture terrorists at Gitmo. Thanks for enjoying my 2001-era joke, which is also the last time Nebraska was relevant in football.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Nebraska
You would have thought they could have found somebody to replace Brubaker Osborne after 20 years.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:20 am
I did watch the first half before finding a life.
Finding a life better mean an enclosed and isolated 10x10 space while you wear a mask, you pansy.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:07 pm Finding a life better mean an enclosed and isolated 10x10 space while you wear a mask, you pansy.
Get back in your bunker
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

jfc...

The Boys from San Framcisco

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

next year...

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I've played this game. Granted it was 32 years ago, but I played it.

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:19 pm
L45B wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:07 pm Finding a life better mean an enclosed and isolated 10x10 space while you wear a mask, you pansy.
Get back in your bunker
We're all supposed to be in bunkers, Screwy. Unless we're attending State Approved Protests (tm).