It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Things that happened May 6th, 1939

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Luth is holed up in Casa Del toddowen.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:Luther told me once that he was bored with the political smack that he felt was overrunning the Cul de Smack.
What a whiny bitch.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Poptart, verrrry Christian of you to call him nutless. Hypocrite much faux Christ lover?
Since he reads the board, I'm giving him something to look at.

Luther does nothing for me.
I don't know if he's a "good guy" or "bad guy" -- same as anyone here in cyberspace.

"Good" or "bad" is based only on what they post, and what they do for me here.
So for ME, Luther needs to stop girling around and post, or he is of no value at all.

Reads the board and keeps up on things... but won't post?? :lol:

That is very funny to me.

I like Luther posts.
Who doesn't like Luther posts?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:Since he reads the board, I'm giving him something to look at.
In other words, absolutely nothing.
Luther does nothing for me.
I don't know if he's a "good guy" or "bad guy" -- same as anyone here in cyberspace.
Yet you felt the foolish need to call him "nutless" for quitting a board you quit in the same way months ago, for the same reasons. This makes you nutless as well.
"Good" or "bad" is based only on what they post, and what they do for me here.
So for ME, Luther needs to stop girling around and post, or he is of no value at all.
Just as you do Nancy. You keep quoting scripture like the voice of God itself, yet you continue to be a hypocrite in the Word of your invisible Lord. The only bitch here is you. Stop whining and start being positive.

Quit bitching about the past and be a positive voice for the future.

Simply put, stop being a hypocrite and practice what you feebly preach. Maybe then you might get some respect from those who aren't challenged by English translations or those who kiss your feeble ass from North of the border.
Reads the board and keeps up on things... but won't post?? :lol:

That is very funny to me.
Just like you did until Marty begged and pleaded and wytched your sorry ass into leaving .net's filth and coming back here.
I like Luther posts.
Who doesn't like Luther posts?
This is what I'm getting at, all sarcasm aside. You are a good dude 'tart, you just need to follow through on you preach.

Luther is a pretty savvy guy, a great story teller, a funny dude, but someone who has gotten tired of this board. No harm, no foul. His choice. Our loss.

While Goober wants to offer the tissue he uses to swab the blood from his elderly cunt, I'm crying no fucking tears.

Luther made his choice, which I not only respect, I applaud.

Go forward into the past Luther, while you back into the future.

Peace. 8)
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jay wrote:Yet you felt the foolish need to call him "nutless" for quitting a board you quit in the same way months ago, for the same reasons.
Luther didn't "quit" the board because the admins decided they will ban members from forums if they want to.

I like fun and I like an entertaining site.
We just kick it around here and that's all good.
So Luther got banged in the head... while he read but didn't respond. lol
Oh well...

Smack, banter, and shit-talkin' is not... heart talk.
You know the difference, as does everyone.

If I just posted Scripture and talked like Vogel's cousin, you would hate me more than you already do.
Gnash your teeth.

I don't talk to people in real life the way I talk to the nutless folks who cross me in here. :wink:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Just like you did until Marty begged and pleaded and wytched your sorry ass into leaving .net's filth and coming back here.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:So he moved on to...stucknut? Alrighty then.
Moving on is moving on.

I don't visit stucknut, so I don't know if Luth has posted there in over a year or longer. As far as it goes as he has told me, he doesn't post anywhere anymore.

What is the bid deal here? Can't you or poptart or the rest just accept the fact he got tired of this place...and some of you?
I liked Luther. I was just commenting that stucknut seems like similar repetitive, non-entertaining bullshit. Do you need a tissue?
Jay in Kansas City wrote:No Goober, thank you though, as I wouldn't want to deprive you of your supply.
IKYABWAI. Way to step up your game, Priscilla.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Drama Queen in Phoenix wrote:While Goober wants to offer the tissue he uses to swab the blood from his elderly cunt, I'm crying no fucking tears.
Wow. I just made the comment that Luther moved from one sordid clambake to another. It was no big deal to me. :lol:
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Well obviously the Death Pool in here has suffered since his departure.

:?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

poptart wrote:Luther didn't "quit" the board because the admins decided they will ban members from forums if they want to.

I like fun and I like an entertaining site.
We just kick it around here and that's all good.
So Luther got banged in the head... while he read but didn't respond. lol
Oh well...

Smack, banter, and shit-talkin' is not... heart talk.
You know the difference, as does everyone.

I don't talk to people in real life the way I talk to the nutless folks who cross me in here. :wink:
Okay pops, perfectly fair. I got the story ass-backwards, sorry about that.

If I came across as defensive (and I did) it's just because Luther is a really decent dude and slamming him after all this time just seems shallow and pointless. I know you're a good guy poptart, heck everyone here knows that. Talking shit is part of what this board is all about. Run with what's fun, it's cool. Honestly, there is some truth to what you and others have said about the old guy, I just think it's time to let it go.
Goober wrote:Wow. I just made the comment that Luther moved from one sordid clambake to another. It was no big deal to me.
That's fine Goober, I'll buy that, but why continue to harp on it? Consider Luther as resting in peace in retirement.

But your reverse IKYABWAI was pretty lame as well. Might want to look in the mirror to see if you're the pot or the kettle.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Goober wrote:Wow. I just made the comment that Luther moved from one sordid clambake to another. It was no big deal to me.
That's fine Goober, I'll buy that, but why continue to harp on it? Consider Luther as resting in peace in retirement.

But your reverse IKYABWAI was pretty lame as well. Might want to look in the mirror to see if you're the pot or the kettle.
I made one comment, and that’s harping on it? :lol:

I asked if you needed a tissue and you suggested that I had the tissues, and that’s a “reverse IKYABWAI”? :lol: :lol:

I understand that you want to upside stick up for your old buddy, but you really need to take a few deep breaths and relax.

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

You actually made two comments, even if they were the same thing. So yes, it is harping, just a bit.

I wasn't making it a big deal at that point, but you went with the cute little tissue comment. Why?

Then all I said was to keep it.

Now you go with a gay blast. How charming. Solid smack. That's stepping up your game alright. :meds:
Waynegro
Elwood

Post by Waynegro »

Boring, takeless assholes like Goobs, Mgo and SM are the reason a ton of people have left.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:You actually made two comments, even if they were the same thing. So yes, it is harping, just a bit.

I wasn't making it a big deal at that point, but you went with the cute little tissue comment. Why?

Then all I said was to keep it.

Now you go with a gay blast. How charming. Solid smack. That's stepping up your game alright. :meds:
Jesus Christ. I made one comment about Luther, and a rather innocuous one at that. The next comment was directed at you. Then you got all butt-hurt. And then Kansas City Strong.

That “gay blast” was a passing nod to one of Luther’s funnier stories. You’re fast becoming a scroll wheel workout.

Waynegro wrote:Boring, takeless assholes like Goobs, Mgo and SM are the reason a ton of people have left.
Hopefully you’re next.

Waynegro
Elwood

Post by Waynegro »

Hopefully a black dude cums on your face while you eat your own shit.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Waynegro wrote:Hopefully a black dude cums on your face while you eat your own shit.
You are one tedious, takeless loser.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Waynegro
Elwood

Post by Waynegro »

And SM with yet another IKYABWAI "take" :meds:
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Goober McTuber wrote:Jesus Christ. I made one comment about Luther, and a rather innocuous one at that. The next comment was directed at you. Then you got all butt-hurt. And then Kansas City Strong.

That “gay blast” was a passing nod to one of Luther’s funnier stories. You’re fast becoming a scroll wheel workout.
Goober, nobody here is getting "butt hurt". I've actually been pretty laid back about this, even apologized to Poptart because I got the story wrong. I do things like that, acknowledging when I get things wrong. You on the other hand seem to be getting angry.

Sorry dude if I don't remember every story Luther wrote, I never read that reference. So you can see how it came off the way it did.

Chill out buddy, it's fine. Take a nice whiff from your oxygen mask and relax.

How about a nice little olive branch here.
There...feel better?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Sorry dude if I don't remember every story Luther wrote, I never read that reference. So you can see how it came off the way it did.
Really? Then why would you assume that "upside" is a gay reference? :?

BTW, the last time I got angry on a message board, the message board looked like this:

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Okay Goober that was funny as hell!

Racks to you! :grin:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Luther left because of the drama.

HIS drama.

He constantly stirred shit up in PM's (we all have them...you know it...I know it), until he started getting busted for being a behind-the-scenes shit disturber.

He tried playing people off against each other, for reasons he only knows...until fed up folks started comparing notes.

That's why he left.
Save me the "he was just some smack loving schlub who wanted a laugh and cameraderie.

No Luther. Don't bother PM'ing me again.

poptart = vindicated
Why don’t you just STFU.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

I'm by no means going to say you're wrong Marty, it's not the first time I've heard this comment. Simply put, I've never experienced that with him. He never pm'd me about anybody, didn't stir up any shit between me or anyone else, nothing like that. I just don't have that perspective of the old guy. But I do know him as a living, breathing person and that guy doesn't exhibit those traits. Now Luther ain't no saint, but if he had been a drama queen, those times are gone.

So again, why not let this go. You and others have made your point.

Fair enough?

Now can we return to the sands through the hour glass of our swarthy, vapid fuck sofa ways...and let's just all get along.

Or not? :mrgreen:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Waynegro wrote:Boring, takeless assholes like Goobs, Mgo and SM are the reason a ton of people have left.
Funny, these names also just happen to be the only people who've taken a run at you in the last couple weeks. Imagine that.

P.S. Who are you, again?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: The commentary here is at least stimulating and funny, when it isn't being spammed by...you know who.
I know huh? But if you think ofailurecal is going to stop his "spamming racist dumbass" act anytime soon you probably shouldn't hold your breath. Good to see you support my efforts in this area.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Moving Sale wrote:
Jay in Phoenix wrote: The commentary here is at least stimulating and funny, when it isn't being spammed by...you know who.
I know huh? But if you think ofailurecal is going to stop his "spamming racist dumbass" act anytime soon you probably shouldn't hold your breath. Good to see you support my efforts in this area.
I saw it as more of a "confession is good for the soul" thing.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Marty wrote:"IT'S A FAKE! IT PROVES NOTHING! SHOW US THE "REAL" DOCUMENTS!!!!!"

sincerely, 'tart
If you take Obama (Junior) as it appears on the "document" in question and overlay it with Obama (Senior, Barry's father... allegedly) as it appears on the "document," it looks like this...

The pixels on all the letters are different, as they of course would be... except for the pixels on the B, which are IDENTICAL.

Ooops. lol

Now Marty, you KNOW that this is an IMPOSSIBILITY.

Can not happen.

Can.
Not.
EVER.

And we see this same thing multiple times on this bogus "certificate" of his.
T's, for example, appearing twice on the document, yet having the EXACT same pixel pattern in both places.

Splattered off of a typewriter (from 1960), it is IMPOSSIBLE for two of the same letter to have the exact same pixel pattern.

It's C&P, obviously.

And this is just one example of how this is a blatant and ridiculous fraud.

There are many, many, some of which I've previously noted in this forum.

Wakey?
Last edited by poptart on Mon May 19, 2014 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

I agree, poptart. This looks terrible.

Thank gods you opted to peddle your superstitious kookery on the other side of the planet to primitive subhumans, rather than effect meaningful impact in the country you hold citizenship.

Priorities, man.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote:It is a sad thing that so many disregard reality because it conflicts with their beliefs. Examples include claiming that Obama was not born in Hawaii...
Why would anyone need to claim Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, when the Harvard Law Review, and other publications state otherwise? They must have just pulled a place of birth out of their ass.

So why are you disregarding that reality? Prolly because it conflicts with your beliefs, ehh?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

For what it's worth, it would not surprise me at all if the "birthers" are proven correct when all the details of his life are made available. Hell, has anyone even seen his college transcripts or interviews with old college buddies? You know anyone else would have had all that become public knowledge long ago.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

So you'll accept that some dude died and rose from his grave 2,000 years ago on nothing but blind faith, but you need to see a transcript before you'll consider a president went to college.

LOL
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jsc810 wrote:It is a sad thing that so many disregard reality because it conflicts with their beliefs. Examples include claiming that Obama was not born in Hawaii and believing that humans were created in our present form within the past 10,000 years.
I've never said Barry wasn't born in Hawaii.

HE presented himself as not having been born there, as LS pointed out.

I've said that he's produced bogus documents.

I point out that two of the same letter appearing on a scan of a typewritten document can NOT have the exact same pixel pattern -- and you brush it off and babble something about the age of humanity.

lol
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: but you need to see a transcript before you'll consider a president went to college.

I don't think anyone questions that BHO went to college, but a college degree isn't a requirement to hold the office of President.

The reason some want to see his transcript is because they believe he likely claimed that he wasn't born in Hawaii, which he apparently did repeatedly.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

^^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly. My take is that he had status as a foreign student and to reveal that would pull the curtain away from the poser. Give me another reason for hiding his records.
BTW---Jesus of Nazareth didn't run for POTUS. His resurrection may not have happened. Is any Obama Kool-Aid drinker willing to entertain the idea that Barry is indeed a fraud? I thought not.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Left Seater wrote:I don't think anyone questions that BHO went to college, but a college degree isn't a requirement to hold the office of President.

The reason some want to see his transcript is because they believe he likely claimed that he wasn't born in Hawaii, which he apparently did repeatedly.
That's well and good. My point is, the concept of proof being selectively important is amusing.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

A lot of things could be said in response to your post, but just to hit this...

88 wrote:I don't really give a shit whether Barry was born in Hawaii or somewhere else. He was certified as being eligible to run for the office and he was elected. Twice. That is a game over situation in my book.

Again, an issue worthy of investigation. But regardless of the outcome of the investigation, he should be president through the balance of his second term.
Forging government documents is a felony, isn't it?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Well, you said "But regardless of the outcome of the investigation, he should be president through the balance of his second term."

So I want to know if you really think he should remain as president if what he's shown as his birth certificate is a forgery.

Where did the forgery allegation come from?
:?

Among about a million other places, you saw my earlier post, right?
Let's start there.

Can you explain why two separate B's on the "document" have IDENTICAL pixels?

That is IMPOSSIBLE coming off of a typewriter (1961) -- and yet we see multiple cases of it on this "document."

What's your explanation?

:?:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

This earlier post? Yes, theat's some very strong evidence. :lol:

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... 02#p865002

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

'tart is starting to remind me of this guy.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE DOCUMENTS??!!
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Yes, it is strong, Gobbler.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

poptart wrote:Image

Yes, it is strong, Gobbler.
No shit. You can see it flexing.