Irie Filthos sighting

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Irie Filthos sighting

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Saw Irie Filthos posting in the comments of a Joe Scaborough pile of shit on Politico about weed legalization. I suggested he stop by this sordid clambake and re-acquaint himself, but he's too much of a pussy.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/01/j ... 01879.html

He's also on Twitter, too. Looks like he's a big of a loser as when he was posting here.

https://twitter.com/revraygreen

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Re: Irie Filthos sighting

Post by Sirfindafold »

Who gives a fuck?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bob Sanders, Jizz Mopping Dumbfuck Extraordinaire does.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Why do you look like a lesbian going through chemo Bob?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RACK SM!
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Screw_Michigan wrote: He's also on Twitter, too. Looks like he's a big of a loser as when he was posting here.
You must be a sad and lonely person with that much time to fish the interwebs for uninteresting crap.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote: He's also on Twitter, too. Looks like he's a big of a loser as when he was posting here.
You must be a sad and lonely person with that much time to fish the interwebs for uninteresting crap.
I wasn't looking for him, I just stumpled upon him. Better than changing bed pans, swapping paint at Home Depot or drinking myself into an alcoholic stupor for a living.

Rack 'tart for getting it.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:
I wasn't looking for him, I just stumpled upon him. Better than changing bed pans, swapping paint at Home Depot or drinking myself into an alcoholic stupor for a living.

Unless you're AP...Thank God we're not AP.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Maybe her real father was the cock Irie gazed at.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Jsc810 wrote:Irie tweeted that his 20 year old daughter is in jail. Dammit. I remember a few years ago that she appeared to be a good kid.
She grew up with a drug addict. Prison was preordained for her.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

She may be happy with the more sanitary living conditions.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:
I wasn't looking for him, I just stumpled upon him.
Total fucking bullshit. What are the odds of "stumpling" on him on the 'net by chance? You are what I said you are. Read what I said again and own it.

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Pwned by the drunken tranny, Screwball. Nice job. :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Whoa! The Drunken Tranny (TM) got over on me via spelling smack. I am so humiliated. :oops:
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Try again, sad and lonely dipshit.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Whoa! The Drunken Tranny (TM) got over on me via spelling smack. I am so humiliated. :oops:
The spelling smack is what you took away from my actual point? Usually a typo is the result of pounding a key over from the intended target key. Look where the "P" key is from the location of the "B" key. Take your time.

So in addition to you being a sad and lonely Gazos follower, you are also a confirmed oxygen thief. Hope that helps.

You're welcome.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Atomic Punk wrote:Total fucking bullshit. What are the odds of "stumpling" on him on the 'net by chance?
What are the odds of "stumpling" upon Irie commenting on an article about marijuana? You know, since fighting the war on weed is his life pursuit? Much better than typing "Irie Lagos" into Google and finding his Twitter account. I tried, and it doesn't pull anything up. Why? Probably because Irie goes by a different handle on Twitter, a handle one wouldn't know to search for.

If your critical thinking skills were half as competent as your geriatric ass wiping skills, these things wouldn't be so hard.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I don't defend people. I mount an offensive against stupidity. There's a difference.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

MgUniBlow-LightSpecial wrote:I don't defend people. I mount an offensive against stupidity. There's a difference.
What are the odds of a poster here "stumpling" upon another poster on the vast interwebs? It's not like seeing something off .net or any spin-off board... if they even still exist. Also, why was Screwey looking at a pot website? That would explain a few things.

I don't troll on pedo sights to see where Pedo in Seattle looks for hook-ups.
I don't troll on midget tossing sites to see what Moving Fail's next match is.
I don't troll dating sites to see why Kengina keeps going to foreign countries to only strike out with women since none want him here either.
Never looked at sauna freaks to see where KC Scrote is looking to hook up to steam with other men, etc.
So fuck you UniBlow, you know-it-all fecal impacted piece of shit. :dins:

With that out of the way, there is something interesting here. Screwey is a pot head? Screwey, do you grow your own or do you buy from the locals? Also, which type of weed do you prefer?