bwahaha - EAD Lakers

Post by War Wagon »

that is all.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: bwahaha - EAD Lakers

Post by R-Jack »

Pretty pathetic exit there.

If I wanted to be fair, I could say they are a older veteran team who has played more games in the last three years than anyone by a decent margain and it looks like it caught up to them. It makes Jordan and the Bulls two three-peats more remarkable when you look back at it.

But I don't want to be fair. Suck it you fucking quitters. :hfal:
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Unbelievable the way they went out with their cheap shots. What a fucking classless piece of shit organization.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

The best thing to come out of this series is the now frequent use of the "trust issues" card in pickup games with my friends.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So I have to root for fuckingDallas now out of the West?

Can we just cancel the fucking playoffs?

I'll root for Bin Laden rising from his watery grave and leading everyone to the Promised Land before I can endorse King Douchebag and his merry band of Heathens.

Memphis -- despite the Blazers/Johnny Davis/Lionel Hollins connection (Lionel the Train has his number anging in the rafters here), they have Zach Randolph, and I can't abide. One of his buddies he moved here to help out with his criminal/dogfighting enterprises committed Portland's first murder of 2011 -- he's a "gift" that just keeps giving.

The Blunder? The lamest ownerhip in sports, made up of lying thieves who fucked an entire city over. They have some weird idea that their some sort of "archrival" of ours, even though they're a competely different team in a different city wearing a differnt uniform from our now-defunct archrival, which is silly, since outside the division race, no one here could give a fuck about them. And I've always had a beef with superstars who don't play any defense.

Bulls? I suppose it might be the lesser of evils, same with Boston. If it's all Dinsdalian hatred across the board, I'll generally defer to the team that already has a banner, so at least The Club stays smaller.

It's just fucked all around.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Goober McTuber wrote: they/their ....organization.
2 (two) grrs = whole organization....nice leap....

Let's see who's around next fall.
E PLURIBUS PLURIBUS
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Dinsdale wrote:And I've always had a beef with superstars who don't play any defense.
You just won't submit, will you?
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Rumps - Dins admitted Durant is a superstar. This is progress.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The Seer wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: they/their ....organization.
2 (two) grrs = whole organization....nice leap....

Let's see who's around next fall.
If they get rid of Bynum, it would only be to bring in Dwight Howard, not to get rid of a bad apple. They'll have a hard time unloading Odom, he'll probably be back. Face facts, Seeersucker, Jackson lost control of his team. Toss in the rapist and the quitter and yes, you have a shit organization.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:Rumps - Dins admitted Durant is a superstar. This is progress.
Now if he'll just admit that he was wrong about the player opposite Durant always shooting 50% or above, he'll have made real progress.

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... nt#p730896

I believe the players opposite Durant in the Memphis series have gotten over 50% once (8-15). Otherwise, they are a combined 14-35. Oh, and Durant is averaging almost 10 boards a game against Memphis.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Nice run...poor exit.

The Lakers definitely need a reset.

Jackson's gozo, Bynum has to go.
As much as Kobe plays the superstar, this team basically won and lost depending on Gasol's performance. Seems like he's not too interested any more.

Who's the next coach?

I hear Doc Rivers may be available next year.

Byron Scott
Brian Shaw
Curt Rambis

I wouldn't mind seeing Scott return to LA.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Brian Shaw.

The rumor I heard regarding Gasol was that Kobe's wife convinced Gasol's fiance to call off the wedding. Now Screwball would probably tell you that Gasol should have sucked Kobe's dick out of gratitude, but I don't think Gasol saw it that way.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:The rumor I heard regarding Gasol was that Kobe's wife convinced Gasol's fiance to call off the wedding. Now Screwball would probably tell you that Gasol should have sucked Kobe's dick out of gratitude, but I don't think Gasol saw it that way.
:lol:

A nice Rolex would have been fine, Gobbles. But some people, especially multi-millionaire athletes, think they know better.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Mikey wrote:
Byron Scott
Brian Shaw
Curt Rambis

I wouldn't mind seeing Scott return to LA.
Scott and Rambis both have the cajones to take charge of the team (once Kobe signs off, of course)....Shaw - I have my doubts.

Dumping Fisher for a speedy playmaker / shooter would pay huge dividends immediately, but you have to find one.

I might be tempted to dump Gasoft AND Bynumb for Howard and a guard....and have a front line of Howard, Odumb, and unfortunately, Artest. Reload the bench and go for it. Not ideal (Odumb/Artest) but not many options with the big contracts.
E PLURIBUS PLURIBUS
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

If Phil Jackson's walking away, your team doesn't have a very good short term future.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote:Now if he'll just admit that he was wrong about the player opposite Durant always shooting 50% or above, he'll have made real progress.

Any junior high school hoopster was laughing at Urant's "help" defense yesterday... the only time dude is in position is via the Blind Squirrel Theory... jut an unbelievable display of futility.

As per usualm, he filled it up at a alarming clip, and did his best to ensure the other team did too -- bad shooting by Memphis.

Urant sure scores a bunch, though... for being the second best player on his team (and it's not a terribly close contest).

Laker fan is funny, though -- they have this weir idea that Orlando is parting with a guy who has done statistical achievements that no ne has approached before -- if dude had any sort of jumper, he'd be an all-time great (and they'd be hoisting banners in Orlando).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Now if he'll just admit that he was wrong about the player opposite Durant always shooting 50% or above, he'll have made real progress.

Any junior high school hoopster was laughing at Urant's "help" defense yesterday... the only time dude is in position is via the Blind Squirrel Theory... jut an unbelievable display of futility.

As per usualm, he filled it up at a alarming clip, and did his best to ensure the other team did too -- bad shooting by Memphis.

Urant sure scores a bunch, though... for being the second best player on his team (and it's not a terribly close contest).

Laker fan is funny, though

Really? Portland fan’s a fucking riot. :lol:

Hey, they can’t all be Greg Oden.