NBA 2005 season rules

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Moorese
Lancing the lovelies

NBA 2005 season rules

Post by Moorese »

In accordance with Commissioner David Stern's new edict on potty mouths, this forum will be a "swearing free" forum. Persons accused of swearing will have their posts subject to review and revision on a case by case basis. For example, a post containing the following spirited exclamation, "T-Mac will skullfuck Tim Duncan until a shit faucet erupts out of his face," would likely be edited to read "T-Mac will put his pee pee into places which are actually holes on Tim Duncan's head until some poopie comes out." Please direct any further questions to your moderator. Until further notice, this policy will remain in effect throughout the season and govern the anticipated 10-15 posts therein. Thank you.
When life hands you a park steak, you'd better motherfucking ISSUE it.

- - -

Liberate Cascadia!
Moorese
Lancing the lovelies

Post by Moorese »

The above poster has been judged to be in violation of this forum's "no swearing" policy. Please edit your signature to read "When life hands you a park steak, you'd better put your tinkie winkie into the place where Mommie's pee comes from in order to best issue said park steak.

Thank you.
When life hands you a park steak, you'd better motherfucking ISSUE it.

- - -

Liberate Cascadia!
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

the sounds are sobn gouiing to kick sthe crap out of the pussy behind lasters tonight on tnt. reggi4e miller is not a vergy oo contimplationaer person in the studio and im not staying up until two 30 am in the mornigh again if i t goes in and im so exicted. and i just cant hide it.

suns 108

lkatk 97

boooyah
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Moorese wrote:When life hands you a park steak, you'd better put your tinkie winkie into the place where Mommie's pee comes from in order to best issue said park steak.
Bwaah
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

That's all very nice, but do we have any 2007 rules?

Just checking.

BTW

The Suns Rule, and the rest of you can just deal with it.

Losers.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Phoenix better finish first this year.

Spurs Fan wants Dallas. The Suns better not be in the way, come playoff time, Dio.

That being said, if it somehow comes to a WC semis with Suns-Mavs and Spurs-Fakers, I can guarantee you most true Spurs fans will be pulling hard for the Suns.

Not because Dallas isn't good or because SA is scared of A.J. No, my friend, it will be because the Mavs fucking BLEW IT last year, being up 2-0. A more pathetic meltdown in the modern era has not been seen. Simply Aweful.

FUCK Dallas and their bandwagoning fans.