Ryder Cup - CALL IT

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Ryder Cup - CALL IT

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

No feline this year...

it has already started...but I'll take the US of A to kick the shit out of the filthy Euros...
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Re: Ryder Cup - CALL IT

Post by Felix »

the US is going to get smoked......the Euros aren't the Euros of yesteryear, they're great players with team chemistry (something the US seriously lacks).....they hang out together, eat dinner together, and form a camaraderie the US has never possessed.....if the US wants to know the secret of the Euros success, it's for the reasons I've state above.....Ian Poulter is a difference maker when it comes to the Ryder Cup.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Felix wrote:the US is going to get smoked......the Euros aren't the Euros of yesteryear, they're great players with team chemistry (something the US seriously lacks).....they hang out together, eat dinner together, and form a camaraderie the US has never possessed.....if the US wants to know the secret of the Euros success, it's for the reasons I've state above.....Ian Poulter is a difference maker when it comes to the Ryder Cup.....
jeebus I hate being right about this......the US Ryder Cup teams are becoming an embarrassment....on paper, they should be winning these matches going away, but they manage to choke it away time after time....of the last 13 matches, the Euros have won or shared the cup 11 times, and always when on paper the US should have a distinct advantage.....the US does fine in best ball but when it comes to alternate shot format, they suck monkey testes......the pairings Tom Watson put out there for the foursomes makes you shake your head saying "WTF are you thinking".....in an alternate shot format, why not use Bubba Watson and take advantage of the guys length....some of those par 5's that are unreachable for the majority of the players suddenly become reachable if Watson is hitting the tee shot.....even if you put him with a shorter hitter, he can still hit shots that nobody else on that team is capable of hitting.....Tom Watson must feel like the captain of the Lusitania after that german uboat (represented by Justin Rose, Graeme McDowell, and Victor Dubuisson) slammed that torpedo into the starboard bow.....it will take a Herculean effort on the part of the Americans to overcome a 4 point deficit....not impossible, but highly unlikely.......
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

You know what I'll be doing today? Watching the NFL at my favorite watering hole. Fuck the Ryder Cup.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

BSmack wrote:Fuck the Ryder Cup.
yeah after another beating administered by the Euros, I'm beginning to dread watching the RC.....continual disappointment from the Americans......if we had 12 Patrick Reeds, we might stand a chance.....

just watched Furyk choke away another lead on the last few holes.....anybody but Garcia, I can't stand that self absorbed ahole.....
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

The Euros are such a classless act. I watched about 40 minutes last night. Gleneagles is a fucked up course in my opinion. When you make a hole that hard to play, and then the Euros played the shit out of it before, they are going to know how to play it. You really had to be able to place your shots well to get anything to hold there.

Unwatchable....never again.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Gotta love Hefty calling out the captain during the presser

bout time the US got some gonads...fuck hire a FULL TIME group (like USA Basketball - Bilas made that suggestion) and have them cultivate captains, asst captains, etc...

fuck the euros
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:The Euros are such a classless act.
OK.

Is it the Euros that run around like schoolgirls and pump their fist and scream at the crowd every time they make a bird, even though they're down on the scoreboard? Do they act like a 15-handicap when they bag an eagle?

Or is it maybe the other way around (which is likely a big part of the US's problem)?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one