Bout time to...

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Bout time to...

Post by Dinsdale »

Call it.

I'm going with... not Robert Garrigus, since he didn't make it.

So, I'll go with...

I dunno. Stenson is about due.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Bout time to...

Post by BSmack »

I'm going to go with Hefty to hoist his 4th jacket and Matt Kuchar to author a choke for the ages.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

ABT.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

May have to add Rickie Fowler on my list. According to Phildo, Rickie went bezerk in his practice round and shot a 61.
Phil Mickeson wrote:"Rickie Fowler and I were partners today and he went on a tear," Mickelson said, laughing at his good fortune. "He shot 30 on the front nine; he eagles 13, he birdied 17 and 18, threw another one in on 15, I think. Just played remarkable golf.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/phil-micke ... 49306.html
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

BSmack wrote:May have to add Rickie Fowler on my list. According to Phildo, Rickie went bezerk in his practice round and shot a 61.
Phil Mickeson wrote:"Rickie Fowler and I were partners today and he went on a tear," Mickelson said, laughing at his good fortune. "He shot 30 on the front nine; he eagles 13, he birdied 17 and 18, threw another one in on 15, I think. Just played remarkable golf.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/phil-micke ... 49306.html
played a pretty decent round today too......and what a round by Miguel Angel Jimenez....the course is definitely taking it's toll on some people today
fucking Euros are coming out of the woodwork.....
Spieth is showing good composure for a rookie....kid definitely has game.....seems like Bubba was ready to walk away with it, but as of the minute I'm posting this, not so much......
get out, get out while there's still time
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

I can't believe the number of radio talking heads I heard last week saying that they just weren't that interested in the Masters because Tiger wasn't there. I thought it was one of the more interesting majors I've watched in a while. Can't believe how well Spieth held up on the back 9 yesterday. Or the ridiculous second shot Bubba took on 15.

I really thought Spieth was going to do it on the front 9, but the 4-shot swing on 8 and 9 did him in. And nobody could make much of a run on the back 9. Jose Jimenez shot a 34 on the back and I think that was the best of the day. I love that they keep pretty much the same pin placements on Sunday.

Rack the "freak show" that is "Bubba golf".
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

**Sniffsniffcrycry*** PRAISE JESUSLORDYLORDY!!!!!!

OK, I didn't actually watch any post-game, since I've seen the idiot's act before, and it turns my stomach.

Yeah, buddy -- God/Jesus told you to show up to work on Sunday to become wealthy... that's exactly what the Good Book says.

But that nastyass course sure seems to fit his eye.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:But that nastyass course sure seems to fit his eye.
Not to mention his falling-out-of-the-batter's-box high fade.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'm a pretty long hitter, and I can only imagine if I jumped up on my ankles like that -- the carnage to my fellow patrons and inanimate objects would surely be devastating. 3 fairways over wouldn't be safe.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Goober McTuber wrote:I can't believe the number of radio talking heads I heard last week saying that they just weren't that interested in the Masters because Tiger wasn't there.
I know, it's fucking ridiculous.....I like to watch Woods, but he's not bigger than the game and he's certainly not bigger than the Masters......if some douchenozzle announcer said he's not interested in the tournament because Woods isn't there, then he's not a fan of golf.....fucking get over it....the golf world doesn't revolve around el tigre.....

it actually was one of the better Masters I've seen for a while.....I kept expecting Spieth to derail and it never really happened.....8 and 9 were brutal to him, but the shot in the water at 12 was the dagger, even though he made a spectacular bogey....gotta love Bubba, seems like the kind of guy you could go out and have a beer with.....the scene at 18 was pretty cool too, seeing his son come walking to him as he's coming off the 18th was one of those moments you don't forget......
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Felix wrote:gotta love Bubba, seems like the kind of guy you could go out and have a beer with.

For real?

The guy who publicly shouts down his caddy after a bad swing, and screams at the gallery?

He's a douche. Hard to come up with a bigger one... if you toss Sabbatini out of the equation, anyway.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

But I agree, it was a good tourney, and while it would have been better with Eldrick making a run, his absence doesn't detract from the tourney in any way, and I'll bet he'd be the first one to say it.

The old guys rocked it, a former champion dueled on Sunday with the new prodigy -- what more could anyone ask for?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Sorry Felix, I hit "edit" instead of "quote," and wiped out your post. Some moderator I am.