A funny thing happened.....

The best of the best
Katy

A funny thing happened.....

Post by Katy »

I finally deleted Stan Fukkken Pickle & Tennessee Bloodhound. They can come back as long as they improve their posting Skills.

You're Welcome.

That is all.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Re: A funny thing happened.....

Post by Van »

Who is Tennessee Bloodhound, and why didn't you also delete our resident "Black cock!" spammer?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Katy

Post by Katy »

Van wrote:Who is Tennessee Bloodhound, and why didn't you also delete our resident "Black cock!" spammer?

The only thing worse than m2 is an ACTUAL troll of m2. Tennessee Bloodhound was his.

I was only afforded the luxury of having keys for a few minutes. I had to act fast. I was then told that I had to De-Admin myself--which I did. If ever given the keys for a few minutes again--I will happily delete the Black Cock poster.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I guess you have a few racks coming.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Rack Katy
Katy

Post by Katy »

GOSD is next on my list. My boy mvscal beats him to a pulp and while that has entertainment value in itself--Van's opinion/views cannot be ignored.
Last edited by Katy on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Van wrote:Who is Tennessee Bloodhound, and why didn't you also delete our resident "Black cock!" spammer?

DONE.
Katy

Post by Katy »

trev wrote:Rack Katy

Hi, Trev. How are ya?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Good. Nice to see you over here.

GOSD is a good choice.
Katy

Post by Katy »

trev wrote:Good. Nice to see you over here.

GOSD is a good choice.
He's history. For now. Glad to be here.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Katy: A mod with balls. (And other, presumably more attractive parts.) Great to see. Good job, Fearless Leader.

Okay, now I'm curious about something else. Apparently Tennessee Bloodhound was an m2 troll, and for this TB was banned.

Why m2's troll, but not m2?

Not that I think m2 deserves to be banned, because he doesn't. He doesn't do any of the things for which people rightfully receive banishment. I'm just curious as to why his troll got banned, when most other trolls here are allowed to run amok...

In any case, whatever. Just knowing that every single thread won't be ruined by another "Black cock!" spam from GOSD makes this a glorious day, here at T1B.

That's some serious change I can believe in.

Katy

Post by Katy »

Van wrote:Katy: A mod with balls. (And other, presumably more attractive parts.) Great to see. Good job, Fearless Leader.

Okay, now I'm curious about something else. Apparently Tennessee Bloodhound was an m2 troll, and for this TB was banned.

Why m2's troll, but not m2?

Not that I think m2 deserves to be banned, because he doesn't. He doesn't do any of the things for which people rightfully receive banishment. I'm just curious as to why his troll got banned, when most other trolls here are allowed to run amok...

In any case, whatever. Just knowing that every single thread won't be ruined by another "Black cock!" spam from GOSD makes this a glorious day, here at T1B.

That's some serious change I can believe in.
I didn't delete m2 because every board needs it's tards. However, his troll was even more unfunny than he was. m2 gets a pass for now. If he decides to re-register his Tennessee Bloodhound troll--more power to him. At least maybe he might be somewhat funny with it this time around.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

m2 is a lot of things, but funnay ain't one of 'em. He's posted less than ten (intentionally) funny things in his entire time here.

m2 is an oddly valuable member (tool?) of this board, however.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Katy wrote:
I didn't delete m2 because every board needs it's tards. However, his troll was even more unfunny than he was. m2 gets a pass for now. If he decides to re-register his Tennessee Bloodhound troll--more power to him. At least maybe he might be somewhat funny with it this time around.
Word.

Besides, all you have to do to get m2 a melting is trashcan one of his useless posts. It's really fun stuff.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Van wrote:m2 is a lot of things, but funnay ain't one of 'em. He's posted less than ten (intentionally) funny things in his entire time here.
Agreed. But there's always the possibility he might surprise us.
Van wrote:m2 is an oddly valuable member (tool?) of this board, however.
He and AP serve their purposes. You cannot deny that their lies AKA "flights of fantasy" remind us that we're in no way, shape, or form as fucked us as the two of them. That is why their membership is crucial to the survival of this forum.
Katy

Post by Katy »

trev wrote:
Katy wrote:
Word.

Besides, all you have to do to get m2 a melting is trashcan one of his useless posts. It's really fun stuff.

I fully expect that he will be melting/spamming by this evening because I removed his troll from the roster. Goodtimes. :D
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Bwah. I might have to tune in for that.
Katy

Post by Katy »

Trev, you must. Every single time Mark gets his chain maille lodged in the crack of his ass, you know he's sure to implode. I expect no less than 32 retorts about how I'm an ugly cunt and from the south. :D

His consistency in the realm of suck is sure to never disappoint.