I'd put a cock in it.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Re: McCain's Veep

Post by JayDuck »

General Peters wrote:
Bucmonkey wrote:Bwa ! Talk about pandering to the Clintonites :meds:

Not a good day for the Onogga fukkos, is it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd say it is a pretty good day really. This pick is extremely desperate.

Maybe not a bad pick, though. We'll wait and see. But, its clearly a desperation pick. Its a response pick to what the Democrats are doing, not a pick the McCain campaign wanted to have to make.

So, really it is a pretty good day for Obama.

I don't think they are going to peel many Clinton feminists off for a creationist, staunchly pro-life, MILF. And the beauty pageant photos are already starting to be passed around the interwebs. We'll see if the feminists really jump ship, but this isn't the type of woman they generally like to see getting ahead.
Last edited by JayDuck on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Time for a new acronym, I guess.

VPILF
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Mikey wrote:Time for a new acronym, I guess.

VPILF
And for Pickle, PILF
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

I liked the headline on the article,

" McCain taps Alaska Gov. Palin"
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

JayDuck wrote: This pick is extremely desperate.
when you have to say "who", yeah I'd say it's pretty much a desperation pick
R-Jack wrote:
that's a nasty case of crabs
get out, get out while there's still time
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

"Thanks Hillary for cracking the glass ceiling. I'll take it from here"

LOL! Just heard in her speech.

Now that's some grand pandering right there.

Outstanding!
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

R-Jack wrote:
If they are going to pander to them, it's not going to be with a hot milf type who ................oh wait. Maybe they are. :shock:
Damn right they are...the pussy eating bull dykes just care that some one with a gash is in a position of power, other than the strap on wearer. Therefore she has a gash, they will vote for her.

Makes it kind of hard for O Muslim to crack on her for ..well anything ?

The Clintonite kool aid drinkers now have a very hard decision to make...Support her because she is a woman, and not a Darth Vader R? Just ot get a woman in ?

Or stay true to the party line and vote for O Muslim and Bidet ?

What a fucking decision they need to make...

McCain just said, ya know...O Muslim did not think a woman was qualified to be VP, but I do..hmmmm....

Lets see how true Billary's supporters are.....
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

mvscal wrote:
he has always enjoyed jabbing a thumb in the eye of the Beltway establishment. Palin is about as far outside of that as you can get.
She's for teaching creationism in schools, pro-life, & married to big oil.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

JayDuck wrote:
mvscal wrote:
he has always enjoyed jabbing a thumb in the eye of the Beltway establishment. Palin is about as far outside of that as you can get.
... married to big oil.
She's actually fought Big Oil.

As far as peeling off feminists, no. Women who voted for Shrillery because of her gender, more likely.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Ask Murkowski how much of a lightweight she is politicly. :twisted:

ImageImage
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:I'd stick my Alaskan pipeline in her and give her a nice load of crude.
Don't kid yourself.

You'd have a blowout before you got your drill collar into her gauge hole.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Diogenes wrote:Ask Murkowski how much of a lightweight she is politicly. :twisted:
Alaska isn't exactly known for it's powerhouse politics Dio. She may be a hot little fish in her own little frozen pond, but I'll have to see how she plays in the national spotlight before I make any judgements.

Since I'm an undecided voter, I'll pay some attention to everyones bullshit. In the end I'll probably flip a coin and write in either Dinsdale or mvscal as my choice for President.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
The Whistle Is Screaming

mv,
You're right, I don't know much about Alaskan politics and I'd bet that most of the folk's in the lower 48 don't either. Maybe out west you pay a little more attention, but around here Alaska is all pipeline, Eskimos, polar bears, salmon (sup Dins) and a cruise destination.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Like I said elsewhere, even if you don't like the choice, you have to like the way the Campaign handled DNC week. First announce Friday as the day for the announcment. Then leak that he's made a choice. Then he says he hasn't made a final one. Then officially announce he finally has. Then they're releasing a new ad...which basicly says congrats, Barak. Then this.

Keep a media presence without actually doing anything disruptive, then make everyone forget about the idiots on parade rally.

And she helps out in three key areas: conservatives, women, and anyone concerned about gas prices. Not to mention ethics and government reform (and taking on oil companies).

And her pipeline dealings with Canada gives her more foriegn policy experience than the twinkie.

Murkowski found out why she's nicknamed Barracuda, And Biden doesn't impress.

I like the pick.

ImageImage
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

:shock:

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Sudden Sam wrote:
mvscal wrote:
The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:mv,
You're right, I don't know much about Alaskan politics and I'd bet that most of the folk's in the lower 48 don't either. Maybe out west you pay a little more attention, but around here Alaska is all pipeline, Eskimos, polar bears, salmon (sup Dins) and a cruise destination.
Here is a background piece. She's strong on her own merit.
http://weblog.signonsandiego.com/weblog ... 27011.html

With her emphasis on ethics and openness in government, "it turned out Palin caught the temper of the times perfectly," wrote Tom Kizzia of the Anchorage Daily News. She was also lucky. News broke of an FBI investigation of corruption by legislators between the primary and general elections. So far, three legislators have been indicted.

In the roughly three years since she quit as the state's chief regulator of the oil industry, Palin has crushed the Republican hierarchy (virtually all male) and nearly every other foe or critic. Political analysts in Alaska refer to the "body count" of Palin's rivals. "The landscape is littered with the bodies of those who crossed Sarah," says pollster Dave Dittman, who worked for her gubernatorial campaign. It includes Ruedrich, Renkes, Murkowski, gubernatorial contenders John Binkley and Andrew Halcro, the three big oil companies in Alaska, and a section of the Daily News called "Voice of the Times," which was highly critical of Palin and is now defunct.

One of her first acts as governor was to fire the Alaska Board of Agriculture. Her ultimate target was the state Creamery Board, which has been marketing the products of Alaska dairy farmers for 71 years and wanted to close down after receiving $600,000 from the state. "You don't just close your doors and walk away," Palin told me. She discovered she lacked the power to fire the Creamery Board. Only the board of agriculture had that authority. So Palin replaced the agriculture board, which appointed a new creamery board, which has rescinded the plan to shut down.
:shock:
I'm likin' this lady.
Same here
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Reminds me of Putin.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

JayDuck wrote:
mvscal wrote:
She's for teaching creationism in schools, pro-life, & married to big oil.
Party line...

Says the Democratic spin machine.

Que the DNC spin on this in 3...2....1...
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

I don't know who's the more desperate - the Republicans or the sex-starved knuckle-draggers on this thread.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Sudden Sam wrote:The creationism thing bothers the shit outta me, but I think I can overlook that in her case.
She was quoted as saying that if it was brought up in class, it should be allowed to be debated. And that she has no intention of (and hasn't) changed the curriculum. And that she believes in a creator.

I'd be more interested in her position on school choice, but since McCain is pro-choice, it doesn't really matter at this point.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Nishlord wrote:I don't know who's the more desperate - the Republicans or the sex-starved knuckle-draggers on this thread.
That would have to be B) since this is in no way a 'desperation' choice.

Let the lefties spin on though....

ImageImage
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:I'm likin' this lady.
She is impressive. I'm thinking McCain ought to be her vice president.
A few years on a CC and less than 2 years as Gov of a State with about the same number of people as Fort Worth?

Sounds pretty impressive, if by impressive you mean not impressive.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Kierland wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:I'm likin' this lady.
She is impressive. I'm thinking McCain ought to be her vice president.
A few years on a CC and less than 2 years as Gov of a State with about the same number of people as Fort Worth?

Sounds pretty impressive, if by impressive you mean not impressive.
Much more impressive than Obamanation.

ImageImage
The Whistle Is Screaming

From her Wiki page
Palin is strongly opposed to abortion and supports capital punishment.[33] While running for Governor of Alaska, Palin supported the teaching of creationism alongside evolution in schools;[34] however, she noted she would not use "religion as a litmus test, or anybody's personal opinion on evolution or creationism" as criteria for selection to the school board.[34]

She opposes same-sex marriage, but she has stated that she has gay friends and is receptive to gay and lesbian concerns about discrimination.[13] While the previous administration did not implement same-sex benefits, Palin complied with an Alaskan state Supreme Court order and signed them into law.[35] Palin disagreed with the Supreme Court ruling[36] and supported a democratic advisory vote from the public on whether there should be a constitutional amendment on the matter.[37] Alaska was one of the first U.S. states to pass a constitutional ban on gay marriage, in 1998, along with Hawaii.[38] Palin has stated that she supported the 1998 constitutional amendment.[13]

Palin's first veto was used to block legislation that would have barred the state from granting benefits to the partners of gay state employees. In effect, her veto granted State of Alaska benefits to same-sex couples. The veto occurred after Palin consulted with Alaska's attorney general on the constitutionality of the legislation.[36]
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Diogenes wrote: Much more impressive than Obamanation.
Maybe, but so what?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

more impressive than a local political hack from one of the most corrupt political machines on the planet who has done pretty much nothing other than run for prez since being elected to the senate.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote:more impressive than a local political hack from one of the most corrupt political machines on the planet who has done pretty much nothing other than run for prez since being elected to the senate.
Maybe, but so what?

Being more impressive than Obama (if she is) doesn't make her impressive.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: That's all you've got?
Yes that's all I got. The post that appears to be the first post from me, where I laid out a couple of reasons why I was not impressed, is actually a figment of your imagination (brought on by swallowing cock no doubt.) Wipe the cum from your eyes before you respond to this post please.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:From her Wiki page
Palin is strongly opposed to abortion and supports capital punishment.[33] While running for Governor of Alaska, Palin supported the teaching of creationism alongside evolution in schools;[34] however, she noted she would not use "religion as a litmus test, or anybody's personal opinion on evolution or creationism" as criteria for selection to the school board.[34]
What she actually said was...

"A significant part of Palin's base of support lies among social and Christian conservatives. Her positions on social issues emerged slowly during the campaign: on abortion (should be banned for anything other than saving the life of the mother), stem cell research (opposed), physician-assisted suicide (opposed), creationism (should be discussed in schools), state health benefits for same-sex partners (opposed, and supports a constitutional amendment to bar them)."

And earlier that year, the Anchorage Daily News reported that Palin said the following about creationism at a debate:

"Teach both. You know, don't be afraid of information....Healthy debate is so important and it's so valuable in our schools. I am a proponent of teaching both. And you know, I say this too as the daughter of a science teacher. Growing up with being so privileged and blessed to be given a lot of information on, on both sides of the subject -- creationism and evolution. It's been a healthy foundation for me. But don't be afraid of information and let kids debate both sides."

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articl ... in_on.html

After the debate she clarified her position to mean that if kids wanted to talk about different POVs, they shouldn't be muzzled.

And when pressed on what she believed said she believed in a creator. If this bugs the hell out of anyone, whatever.

ImageImage
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote:Nobody gives a fuck what you do or do not find impressive.
Nice backpedal you cocksucking fucktard.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

As far as her lack of experience, look at her accomplishments during that puny quantity of time.

Has Obamanation actually accomplished anything?

ImageImage
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Diogenes wrote:As far as her lack of experience, look at her accomplishments during that puny quantity of time.

Has Obamanation actually accomplished anything?
Her accomplishments? I've looked at both of them. I'm still not impressed.

What does Obama have to do with HER being impressive?
The Whistle Is Screaming

Diogenes wrote:Has Obamanation actually accomplished anything?
He kicked Hillary square in the balls and lived to tell about and became the DNC nomination for POTUS.

Other than that, I don't really know. Like I said before, I'll likely write in either Dins or mvs as my choice. I hate all politicians from local to national more and more each day.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Has Obamanation actually accomplished anything?
He kicked Hillary square in the balls and lived to tell about...
God bless Seven of Nine.

ImageImage
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote:No, you looked at two election results.
That is not what I was talking about. I was talking about selling the plane and stopping the construction of the stupid road. Winning an election is not an accomplishment. Nice job outing yourself as a fucktard.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Kierland wrote:
mvscal wrote:No, you looked at two election results.
That is not what I was talking about. I was talking about selling the plane and stopping the construction of the stupid road. Winning an election is not an accomplishment. Nice job outing yourself as a fucktard.
The more you post, the stupider you look.

Keep up the good work.

ImageImage
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Diogenes wrote: The more you post, the stupider you look.

Keep up the good work.
Great 'take.' :lol: