The best of the best
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Have we had a Mace sighting?

Post by DiT »

brah,where are ya?
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Have we had a Mace sighting?

Post by Wolfman »

I tried to contact him---no reply.
Has me a bit worried as I do not know his exact location with
respect to the flood conditions in the area.
We wait confirmation of safety for him and his family.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Indeed. Shit looks horrible up there. If I remember correctly he's totally into baseball, umpiring and all that. Hopefully that explains his absence.

Hopefully his house is fine and family better and he's just taking the opportunity - good Samaritan that he is - too help gather all the wayward sheep.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Tom In VA wrote:...gather all the wayward sheep.
Either that, or he's taken a fancy for goats.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Tom In VA wrote: he's just taking the opportunity - good Samaritan that he is - too help gather all the wayward sheep.
Cuddles would be doing the same...helping them over the fence.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

....gurgle.....gurgle...FENCE.....gurgle.....

CUBS ARE IN FIRST PLACE!!!!!! gurgle

c'mon Mace.....sandbag or POST?
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

I believe the last thing Mace said was "The Cubs will win this year if the good lord is willin', and if the creek don't rise.

Maybe he remembered to grab his floaties.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...spotted on a back road somewhere outside of Waterloo headed for high ground..

JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Wow...so, KN, do you search Mace's nick nightly or something?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Kid Nashville wrote:No big mystery.

So, you go on this 3 week melty hiatus because someone called you by your first name and you return with this?

Quite an entrance.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

PSUFAN wrote:Wow...so, KN, do you search Mace's nick nightly or something?
My guess is he just misses mace helping him over the fence.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Mister Bushice wrote:My guess is he just misses mace helping him over the fence.
And he would be more direct in asking Mace for that, but I'm willing to bet KN is feeling a little too..sheepish.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Maybe Mace is cowering in fear because KN called him a fag. I'm sure many other legends have been tamed by the Smack Megalith that is Kid Nashville.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

PSUFAN wrote:Wow...so, KN, do you search Mace's nick nightly or something?
Gee, I can't imagine why this board is a desolate, tumbleweed dustbowl. I mean w the razor wit like this at the helm.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

R-Jack wrote:Well, now that we have the bleeding vag back throwing up soundbites of sirfindafolds first drafts things will definately be pickin up here.
JFC, here comes the "bleeding vag, douchebag" cliche deluge.

Btw, R-Jerk, If you would actually walk/jog to the library to log on to the computer, those pasty white, pimple rashed, hams and saggy man cans would be gone in no time.
Last edited by Kid Nashville on Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:No big mystery.

So, you go on this 3 week melty hiatus because someone called you by your first name and you return with this?

Quite an entrance.
Hey, Rumplemouthpump. Does that father-in-law that has mercefully provided you gainful employment because you are otherwise a witless, unemployable dullard, know that you've humiliated, demoralized, demeaned, and made a complete fucking joke of his daughter on the www because you're an unmitigated moron? Check yourself, asshole. Maybe you wouldn't look like a sniveling message board barnacle had you utilized a little discretion, errrrr, "melty hiatus".
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Kid Nashville wrote: Gee, I can't imagine why this board is a desolate, tumbleweed dustbowl.
So why the fuck are you still here, then?

Why bother?

Did the mere mention of "Mace" in a topic title get your panties wet?

Of course it did. Sorry to disappoint, but Mace only fucks sheep and goats on a regular basis and needs Viagara to accomplish that. You'll just have to step aside and wait your turn.
Last edited by War Wagon on Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

R-Jack, you and I will go at it until I strangle myself in a panty hammock drinking Keystone Lights, or you getting a vicious equestrian roundhouse during the next delivery and all... but who is this Kid Nashville shit troll? He seems to have the inside scoop on the Rumps family. Rumps has a "stable" job due to the "mercifully provided" and "gainful employment" Rumpwife's daddy gave him?

So many softballs... so many exploding shitty Canadian maple bats to go to work on the Holmes here.
Last edited by Atomic Punk on Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Kid Nashville wrote:Hey, Rumplemouthpump. Does that father-in-law that has mercefully provided you gainful employment because you are otherwise a witless, unemployable dullard, know that you've humiliated, demoralized, demeaned, and made a complete fucking joke of his daughter on the www because you're an unmitigated moron? Check yourself, asshole. Maybe you wouldn't look like a sniveling message board barnacle had you utilized a little discretion, errrrr, "melty hiatus".
Well, I suppose you want to take the gloves off by offering anything that goes on in the lounge over at SN. You've just buried yourself, tard.

How long do you think you will last over here when I tell the same people who double-fisted AP for months, that you begged for cock shots of another member? Dressing in elephant's panties is one thing, but harassing a poster for cock shots of another poster is on a level that I am most certain hasn't been tapped yet.

What am I saying? This won't phase you one bit. Enjoy the fun....fag.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Atomic Punk wrote:R-Jack, you and I will go at it until I strangle myself in a panty hammock drinking Keystone Lights.
So - this ends tonight?
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:Hey, Rumplemouthpump. Does that father-in-law that has mercefully provided you gainful employment because you are otherwise a witless, unemployable dullard, know that you've humiliated, demoralized, demeaned, and made a complete fucking joke of his daughter on the www because you're an unmitigated moron? Check yourself, asshole. Maybe you wouldn't look like a sniveling message board barnacle had you utilized a little discretion, errrrr, "melty hiatus".
Well, I suppose you want to take the gloves off by offering anything that goes on in the lounge over at SN. You've just buried yourself, tard.

How long do you think you will last over here when I tell the same people who double-fisted AP for months, that you begged for cock shots of another member? Dressing in elephant's panties is one thing, but harassing a poster for cock shots of another poster is on a level that I am most certain hasn't been tapped yet.

What am I saying? This won't phase you one bit. Enjoy the fun....fag.
I'm actually laughing my ass off at a moron that continues to seek acceptance from an internet messageboard that humiliated you and your wife because you are a fucking imbecile. Honestly, Baily, you may be the most pathetic, self esteem addled motherfucker I have ever encountered on these boards. If your wife had seen what your idiocy subjected her to, she probably would have doused you in gasoline and set you on fire while you slept. And no jury in the world would have convicted her.

Keep on typing, you fucking idiot.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

R-Jack wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:here comes the "bleeding vag, douchebag" cliche deluge.
Sorry if you get called a bleeding twat and a douchebag so many times it has become commonplace. Would you prefer we mix in a thesaurus to describe your pathetic pissing, moaning and repetative tripe as well as your obsession with Mace? You don't seem to be worth that type of effort, but maybe if you ask you shall recieve.
Sorry, a thesaurus may give you a new word, R-Jerk, but it won't give you an original thought.

Mace probably got the shiv from one of his charges. There's a reason they give that job to idiots.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Kid Nashville wrote:humiliated
That's funny shit. Humiliated how? How have these people that I have never met before in my life stripped me of my pride, KN?

dots has met my wife and so has Skullet and they've only had the nicest things to say about her, so what is this humiliation you speak of?

But since you decided to return to the limelight by clinging on to Mace like a dog on a Coppertone bottle, lets keep the attention on your crazy ass. Care to share with us why you wanted a picture of a Nutter's cock so bad? What....the late night encounters with Saxon weren't enough? Your obsession with that whole subject only concludes that you must be the offspring of Norma Desmond.

I must apologize ahead of time to the rest of the board as KN will now shower the entire board with smack threads geared towards me and my wife. It will get repetitive, old, and overdone like a Sandler flick. Get ready to be bored to death, folks.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

R-Jack wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:Sorry, a thesaurus may give you a new word, R-Jerk, but it won't give you an original thought.
Maybe not, but if I tape that fucker to your head my point may not fly right over it.
Wow, is this your version of "You like apples....?"

I got your point, R-Jerk. It's the same as it always was. Your an un-original, half witted, slack jawed fist fucking, glossy eyed, Neanderthal that's a slave to your own mediocrity.

Keep calling me a bleeding vag douchebag.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

It's pert damn funnay that Mace, sunk at the bottom of the Iowa River -- with the catfish, ... Jay and Luth, has still gotten over on Kid Assfilled.

Begging for cock shots??

lolzz
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

R-Jack wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:
R-Jerk

R-Jerk

R-Jerk

R-Jerk

R-Jerk

R-Jerk

It's the same as it always was.

un-original
Are you trying to bait an IKYABWAI response or what?

Good God you're an idiot. Could you please explain how 90% of your posts here are in a thread crying to smackoff judges and obsessive threads dedicated to Mace is not acting like a bloddy labia? I may be speculating, but look it up and tell me I'm wrong. Are people supposed to respond to your behavior in a different manner? Is any of it sinking in yet? You cry like a bitch and act like a jilted stalker over some sheepfucker who looked at you and said "Ewwwwwwwwwwe". The trend doesn't change. How the fuck is the response to your laughably sad act supposed to differ?

Please get back to us on that. Or not.
What are you gonna do, genius, are you gonna mash me w that massive intellect of yours? That same one that guided you into the field of measuring a man's inseam? Take my advice and stay in your comfort zone. Men's crotches.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:humiliated
That's funny shit. Humiliated how? How have these people that I have never met before in my life stripped me of my pride, KN?

dots has met my wife and so has Skullet and they've only had the nicest things to say about her, so what is this humiliation you speak of?

But since you decided to return to the limelight by clinging on to Mace like a dog on a Coppertone bottle, lets keep the attention on your crazy ass. Care to share with us why you wanted a picture of a Nutter's cock so bad? What....the late night encounters with Saxon weren't enough? Your obsession with that whole subject only concludes that you must be the offspring of Norma Desmond.

I must apologize ahead of time to the rest of the board as KN will now shower the entire board with smack threads geared towards me and my wife. It will get repetitive, old, and overdone like a Sandler flick. Get ready to be bored to death, folks.
Nothing like introducing yourself to an internet messageboard by not posting a pic of yourself. But instead posting a pic of your bloated, unknowing, unsuspecting wife. I'm sure she's a wonderful woman, Rumps. However, the problem is she is married to you. A complete fucking moron. I guess you wanted us to think you are some kind of conquistidor. Hey, Rumps. No one even thinks you like those tits. You are a text book fag hag. Clearly you have more interest in the dudes on this messageboard than you do your own wife.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Here's hoping Mace and sCatfish and Arch Angel and StuckinIA are doing ok. Damn.

While I'm posting I'd also like to congratulate Headhunter on his victory over me in the smackoff and to Mgo for his eventual crowning. That's two titles for that guy. Watch out for him.
Thanks to the judges for taking the time and making the effort.

And a continuous Rack is in order for whoever is footing the bandwidth bill for this playground.

velocet
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

R-Jack wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:
Measuring an inseam

measuring a man's inseam

Measuring an inseam

measuring a man's inseam

Lunch with the monkey

Measuring an inseam

measuring a man's inseam

It's the same as it always was.

un-original
Kid Cockshot says what? :lol:

There really isn't a need to unleash anything. The constant barrage of ill-planned, repetitive non answers you chose to KYOA with say so much more than a barage of plungers without your guiding hand ever could.
Bada bing... There's the KYOA!!

Hey, Cliche King. You hit the bleeding vag, and the KYOA. Why don't you amuse us all and hit the tri fecta?
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Hi B_Spray!

I was reading around recently about some stuff and when I came across THIS I wondered what you might think of it.

Hey, long time no see, Kid Nashville. I didn't know you and Rumps were adversaries. Nice to see you both around and going at it. Loves me some smack and watching different personalities go the rounds is good times, mang.

velocet
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

velocet wrote:Hi B_Spray!

I was reading around recently about some stuff and when I came across THIS I wondered what you might think of it.

Hey, long time no see, Kid Nashville. I didn't know you and Rumps were adversaries. Nice to see you both around and going at it. Loves me some smack and watching different personalities go the rounds is good times, mang.

velocet
Rumps and I weren't adversaries, he just inexplicably made it that way. He's gonna fucking regret it though.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Kid Nashville wrote:Rumps and I weren't adversaries, he just inexplicably made it that way. He's gonna fucking regret it though.
Let me guess. You have pictures of his cock you will use to smack him with. Good thing you saved those for a rainy day. :meds:
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:Rumps and I weren't adversaries, he just inexplicably made it that way. He's gonna fucking regret it though.
Let me guess. You have pictures of his cock you will use to smack him with. Good thing you saved those for a rainy day. :meds:
I'm in a thread where grown men on an internet message board are crying out for anothers return.

Fag humor runs a little thin here.

You need to get a tight T-shirt and a webcam, you fistfucking homo.
Last edited by Kid Nashville on Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Holy shit, Rumps!!! You are far worse than the fucking moron I thought you were. You are absolutely fucking mental.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kid Nashville wrote:Holy shit, Rumps!!! You are far worse than the fucking moron I thought you were. You are absolutely fucking mental.
At least he never asked any of us for pictures of our dicks. So he’s got that going for him.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Kid Nashville wrote:Clearly you have more interest in the dudes
Are you sure about that? Your interest in cock shots of another poster would suggest otherwise. And the begging and pleading for said pics leads me to believe you have some sort of darkroom with other cock shots hanging on a clothes line. Your obsession with that entire deal has Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys scratching his head. Lets face it, Loves Cocksville, you are a fag of the highest order. You proved it by showing up after being absent for almost a month when Mace's name was mentioned.

Frankly, I'm thinking it wasn't the flood that sparked the search party for Mace, but rather KN's obsession for cock shots and certain posters PWNING him led to Mace's disappearance.

Should we call you Zed?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Kid Nashville wrote:Fag humor runs a little thin here.
In the very next sentence, KN wrote:You need to get a tight T-shirt and a webcam, you fistfucking homo.
Nope. No KYOA here.
"I see everything twice!"
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

RumpleForeskin wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:Clearly you have more interest in the dudes
Are you sure about that? Your interest in cock shots of another poster would suggest otherwise. And the begging and pleading for said pics leads me to believe you have some sort of darkroom with other cock shots hanging on a clothes line. Your obsession with that entire deal has Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys scratching his head. Lets face it, Loves Cocksville, you are a fag of the highest order. You proved it by showing up after being absent for almost a month when Mace's name was mentioned.

Frankly, I'm thinking it wasn't the flood that sparked the search party for Mace, but rather KN's obsession for cock shots and certain posters PWNING him led to Mace's disappearance.

Should we call you Zed?
Yeah, after all...dick is so hard to find on the internet. Keep deflecting from your latent homosexuality, Rumplemouthpump.

My advice to you would to quit humiliating your poor family. It's bad enough that they have to suffer the fate of actually being your family. They shouldn't have to be continually victimized by your unyielding idiocy, poor self image, and knuckleheaded indiscretions.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

R-Jack wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:
Yeah, after all...dick is so hard to find on the internet.
Never looked for dick on the internet so I never knew. Do (not) tell.

Keep deflecting from your latent homosexuality, Rumplemouthpump.
Back to my orgional point, or what Smackie said. Or read KCF Paul and compare.
But yet you pine and wail plaintively for Mace's return. :lol: