Re: Have we had a Mace sighting?

Post by Goober McTuber »

Here’s a nice new avatar for KN:

Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

^^^^^

Day-yum...looks like Sir R-Jack swept the fuck out of that leg!

KidNutless: "It's only a flesh wound!"
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Goober McTuber wrote:Here’s a nice new avatar for KN:

This was actually really funny.

Back when I posted it in 2005.

Keep it fresh, Goober
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kid NutJob wrote:This was actually really funny.

Keep it fresh, Goober
Really? So you're claiming to be the first person EVER to post that?

Methinks Sir R-Jack whacked off your dome as well as your leg. You're fucking delusional.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:
Kid NutJob wrote:This was actually really funny.

Keep it fresh, Goober
Really? So you're claiming to be the first person EVER to post that?

Methinks Sir R-Jack whacked off your dome as well as your leg. You're fucking delusional.
Dial down the hyperbole Cobra Kai Johnny . Marie Antoinette got her dome whacked off. I sat and read a droll song parody that could have been written by a fourth grader.

Methinks you're the delusional
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The Black Knight was funny in 1975 - and in 2005 and will be in 2115. Funny every-minute-of-the-day-for-every-situation funny? No - but when someone tries desperately (see page after page of this thread) to fucking embody it, or when it is perfectly relevant, yep, it's funny.

The closest to funny KN got in this thread was where he started in on the Rumplewife jabs...and he even bungled that.

Has anyone ever bungled a RumpleWife joke before? Is that a first? It's only the one sure-fire chuckle that anyone on the memberlist can cherry-pick, but did that help KN make us laugh? FUCK no. No, he ran from that right back to begging us for cock pics...and as for sure-fire chuckles, as of this thread there are a few more out there to choose from.

Hell, Sissyroo could probably deploy a salvo of "at least I'm not AP"s and take a couple of Smack Plaques home to his Beard.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Hyperbole?

Come on Kid, I wasn't the one claiming to have originated the "Black Knight" pic joke.

And yes, you've had pretty much every part of your body lopped off and kicked in. However, your lizard-brain being as miniscule as it is, it's obvious the pain receptors in it haven't picked up on your nerve damage just yet. Give it time.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

More for the abject, eye-blinking stupidity files:
Dial down the hyperbole
Hey Kid SizzleSynapse - you're on a board that is here so that people can log in, talk shit, laugh, and call people names...and you are crying like a whipped bitch about hyperbole?

:breath in deeply:

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..damn, dude...thanks.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

PSUFAN wrote:More for the abject, eye-blinking stupidity files:
Dial down the hyperbole
Hey Kid SizzleSynapse - you're on a board that is here so that people can log in, talk shit, laugh, and call people names...and you are crying like a whipped bitch about hyperbole?

:breath in deeply:

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..damn, dude...thanks.
Actually, I'm watching you bludgeon your keyboard in temple throbbing, white knuckled rage trying to get over on one little ol poster that's making your entire board melt.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

At this point, we can put it this way...if you leave, I'll be PISSED.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:So you're claiming to be the first person EVER to post that?

That's old news. A few pages back in this thread,
In response to KN, I wrote:You are pathetically delusional
I'm sure it'll still be true tomorrow, though.
"I see everything twice!"
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Word Smackie...word.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

PSUFAN wrote:At this point, we can put it this way...if you leave, I'll be PISSED.
Great. Now this fags got a crush on me.

Actually, this might be the first clever thought I've seen seep from that dullened wit of yours. Of course I'm sure it was completely unintentional.

No worries. I'm done w my temporary work assignment today and won't be fucking around on the net at work anymore. I'll miss you droopy half wits.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Thanks for stopping by to get your ass kicked, imbecile. It's material like you that keeps the boards turning.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kid Nashville wrote:I'll miss you droopy half wits.
So Bobby42 emailed you a pic.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Buh-bye KidDumbfuck, have a really super weekend. Look forward to the continued pummeling next week.

Don't mind that boot up your ass on the way out the door.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

PSUFAN wrote:The Black Knight was funny in 1975 - and in 2005 and will be in 2115. Funny every-minute-of-the-day-for-every-situation funny? No - but when someone tries desperately (see page after page of this thread) to fucking embody it, or when it is perfectly relevant, yep, it's funny.

The closest to funny KN got in this thread was where he started in on the Rumplewife jabs...and he even bungled that.

Has anyone ever bungled a RumpleWife joke before? Is that a first? It's only the one sure-fire chuckle that anyone on the memberlist can cherry-pick, but did that help KN make us laugh? FUCK no. No, he ran from that right back to begging us for cock pics...and as for sure-fire chuckles, as of this thread there are a few more out there to choose from.

Hell, Sissyroo could probably deploy a salvo of "at least I'm not AP"s and take a couple of Smack Plaques home to his Beard.
Wow, you really need to learn to not sound like a complete imbecile. Nothing like listening to some moron profess to know and analyze smack, when the closest you've come to producing it is the sound resonating from a nutsack brutalizing your chin.

It's always better to be thought of as an idiot, PSUFUCKHEAD, than to hit that submit button and confirm it.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Kid Nashville wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:The Black Knight was funny in 1975 - and in 2005 and will be in 2115. Funny every-minute-of-the-day-for-every-situation funny? No - but when someone tries desperately (see page after page of this thread) to fucking embody it, or when it is perfectly relevant, yep, it's funny.

Wow, you really need to learn to not sound like a complete imbecile1. Nothing like listening to some moron profess to know and analyze smack, when the closest you've come to producing it is the sound resonating from a nutsack brutalizing your chin2.

It's always better to be thought of as an idiot, PSUFUCKHEAD3, than to hit that submit button and confirm it.
1 - me, just above
2 - smackie, above
3 - that beauty's all you

Oh, LORD!!! When will he RELENT!!!
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

PSU, you've taken such a pummeling today.

Do you think you'll recover before Tiger Woods?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

PSUFAN might have been beaten but he is by NO MEANS beaten.

He's from STEEL COUNTRY. Do YOU know how STEEL IS FORGED ?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

It's not over with PSUFUCKHEAD! My SMACK cannot be ignored!

Next, I'm going to fetch for you...THE COMFY CHAIR!

-KN
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mods ????!!!!!

Jay is getting out of hand. The "Comfy Chair" ? C'mon Jay this is all fun and games and now you gotta melt down and threaten the use of the "Comfy Chair" ?

Consider a spell in the basement to relax and get some perspective on things. The "Comfy Chair", we might be crude, but we're civilized.

:lol: RACK IT
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Next thing you know he'll break out the Holy Hand Grenade.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

GODDAMMIT Mikey, I will NOT be MOCKED!!!

Now what was it...on one or two...?

-KN
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Now what was it...on one or two...?
Ask that John Freshwater cat. He seems to have his finger on the pulse of all that is scientific and holy.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Kid Nothing strikes me as the little 4th grade douche who wads a couple of socks up, jams 'em into his underoos, tilts his ballcap at some half-assed angle, puffs his concave chest out, and then walks into the middle school and starts yammering at the older kids that they aren't shit.

No game, no brains, no balls.

Nothing.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

WARNING: ALL LOSERS THAT WANT TO INVADE OUR MEN SEEKING MEN, errr "MACE, WE MISS YOU" THREAD AND ATTEMPT TO MOCK AND RIDICULE OUR INTERNET LEMON PARTY...

Your efforts will be thwarted when we unleash 7 or more pages of coma inducing, errr, ungodly fury the likes of which you have never seen. Up to a dozen of T1B's biggest shrieking yentas, errrr, finest and most skilled internet assassins will filet you w up to 20 different ways of calling you a faggot. What we lack in aptitude, reading/writing skills, and wit, we more than make up for in our ability to unrelentingly keep calling you a fag loser. What we lack in nobility, we make up for in piling on like weasels. We will then continunue to crush you beneath a tsunami of "bleeding vagina, douchebag, KYOA" smack. We will leave you a smoking hole in the ground w our deft ability to make embarrassingly pedestrian, grade school song parodies. We will then punctuate every thread by racking each other and proclaiming that your head has been whacked off, your leg has been swept, you have suffered the worst beatdown in the history of the internet. You will feel the wrath of a true internet ass fucking. Jules Verne would slap his forehead in disbelief at what a chasmic abyss your asshole is after we are done w you.

BEHOLD OUR LATEST VICTIM!!!! I GIVE YOU THE REMAINS OF KID NASHVILLE!!! THE KEYBOARD IS TRULY MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!!!!

*Do not be fooled by his relaxed, unscathed, demeanor. Trust us, he's sobbing and ravaged inside.

/s/
The same dozen shrieking, puberty addled, Mace stalking, latent (blatant) homosexuals of T1B that pile on everyone and yet still can't figure out how to get over on anyone.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Get fucked, cunt.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Oh, Kid Nashville, yeah don't mind me I was just working on .... here let me clean this place up a bit. What ?

Oh that's just something I've been working on. This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of ASP.NET, AJAX, XML, and Stored Procedures. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can asynchronously acquire relatively static data without having to make a round trip back to the database server, then take it home and just -- well still asynchronously acquire relatively static data without having to make a round trip back to the database server ... umm

Did you say you had a pool ?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:Get fucked, cunt.
Woah, that's totally out of character for 'tart... but an understandable reaction.

Kid Gnash obviously doesn't "get" it.

Hopefully, Mace will check in one of these days soon and let us know that he hasn't gone the way of Purple Rox... yet.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

That's an awfully irresponsible (and pasty) "adult" relaxing in the pool rather than rescuing an apparently drowning Kid Gashville (top).
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Good point. I wasn't looking at it from the big picture perspective. Pasty white guy deserves a medal.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

T1B doled out the fucking whoop ass and kicked the living shit out of Kid Nashville. In equally believable claims, this guy has announced that on Monday he'll be resuming his position as co-pilot of the Millenium Falcon while aiding the rebels in blowing up Death Star and crushing the Evil Empire.

He's slightly more credible than the ass clowns of T1B.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

KN, your mom shoulda thrown you out and kept the stork. You've yet to post anything without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge.

Since you're here, wouldn't that make you, based on your previous post, an ass clown?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Kid Nashville wrote:T1B doled out the fucking whoop ass and kicked the living shit out of Kid Nashville.
Pretty much... maybe you do indeed get it....

Well, except for that posting in the 3rd person thingy. Trying to figuratively detach yourself from the epic ass kicking never works out well, particularly when you're still adding fuel to the fire.

Here's an idea. Just stfu and let this thread die a natural death. Come back at some later date and try again.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Smackie Chan wrote:KN, your mom shoulda thrown you out and kept the stork. You've yet to post anything without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge.

Since you're here, wouldn't that make you, based on your previous post, an ass clown?
:lol @ "human knowledge". As opposed to bear knowledge? Or tree knowledge? Or amphibian knowledge? Or howler monkey knowledge?

I realize that you're probably the product of some emaciated public school system forced to push your dumb ass through because no teacher making 16k should have to deal w a fist fucking Troglodyte like you for two years in a row.

But if you're going to act like you know what the word knowledge means....

you should probably know how to use it in a sentence.
Last edited by Kid Nashville on Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

:doh:
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Oh, wait a minute, asshole. Let me speak to you on your terms. Allow me to dumb this down so you can understand.

Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

War Wagon wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:T1B doled out the fucking whoop ass and kicked the living shit out of Kid Nashville.
Pretty much... maybe you do indeed get it....

Well, except for that posting in the 3rd person thingy. Trying to figuratively detach yourself from the epic ass kicking never works out well, particularly when you're still adding fuel to the fire.

Here's an idea. Just stfu and let this thread die a natural death. Come back at some later date and try again.
And when I want to hear an asshole, I'll fart.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

What is Kid Gnashvilles T1B PET?

This must be the Double Jeopardy round.