Au revio- Aufwieders-...aw, screw it...Later

The best of the best
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Au revio- Aufwieders-...aw, screw it...Later

Post by OCmike »

Normally I consider "I'm leaving" posts to be in the "gax and sux" category, and feel that if people are going to stop posting they should just get the hell out. But I've yakked with you fuckers for damn near ten years now, so I'd feel like a dick if I didn't take a moment to say "thanks".

I've hardly made a secret about the fact that I'm half batshit-crazy and this board and the humor that it provided helped me through a particularly dark period in my life. I was in such bad shape for awhile in '05-'06 that I was put on disability for almost a year. In December of '05, my doctor tod me that I was such a mess mentally that I'd never be able to hold down a steady job of any kind, even something like a busboy, ever again. Going from being an IT Department manager to being told you don't have the mental faculties to clear dishes from a table and wipe it with a towel was quite a blow to the ego, as you might imagine.

My doctors had a difficult time getting my medications right, since psychiatry is still mostly trial and error even in 2008, and I kept falling further and further into the abyss. Without going into specifics, I was literally in hell on earth. When I got to the point that I couldn't take it anymore, I told my doctor that I wanted to be admitted to the hospital so that they could monitor my medication more closely and try stronger meds on me.

Him: Are you giong to kill yourself?
Me: No.
Him: Do you have a plan on how you might carry it out at some point?
He calls the insurance company, who say they won't admit me because I'm not suicidal and don't currently plan to be.
Me: So because I'm asking for help, they're saying "no", but if I were to stroll out into traffic right now, they'd say "yes"?!
Him: Yes and yes, but please don't do that.

Niiiiiiiiiice medical system we've got here in this country...

During that difficult time, I spent most of my time on the computer (because that was all that I could handle) and much of that time reading, laughing and posting here. You guys bringing the funnay helped me pass the time until the quacks got their shit together and got me on the right cocktail.

I'm in a good place now, no longer on the hardcore shit (AP, please update your spreadsheet accordingly), and am back working in the IT industry after three long years. My doctors say that it's incredible that I've been able to come back this far, this fast, since an episode like I had had can affect someone for as long as ten years and sometimes for the rest of their lives. I owe much of my recovery to me being a stubborn ass, not being a quitter, and the fact that I had a place where I could laugh as well as take out some aggression. So, sincerely, "Thanks".

I had PSU remove me as a mod of the main forum yesterday, because I often don't have time to read and post on the board more than a couple of times a week since work keeps me so busy. Things show no sign of letting up in that department, so I started thinking last night and decided that there are other things that I could be doing with the little bit of spare time that I have than posting on the internet.

So thanks to those who brought the funnay, thanks to the wytches, thanks to those who brought intelligent discourse and thanks to PSU (and others through the years) who ponied up their own $$ so I/we could have a place to hang out and screw around.

Later,
Mike
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Au revio- Aufwieders-...aw, screw it...Later

Post by War Wagon »

Looks like we're gonna' need another Jackass.

Take care, Mike.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Another one runned by poptart.

Good luck, you crazy sumbitch.

And stop in here now and then to see how the rest of us disfunctional shitstains are doing.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Mikey -

No need for good byes as you'll be back - everyone takes a hiatus, but they always seem to find their way back.

Glad to hear shit is back on track

Scott
Katy

Post by Katy »

OCmike wrote:Normally I consider "I'm leaving" posts to be in the "gax and sux" category, and feel that if people are going to stop posting they should just get the hell out. But I've yakked with you fuckers for damn near ten years now, so I'd feel like a dick if I didn't take a moment to say "thanks".

I've hardly made a secret about the fact that I'm half batshit-crazy and this board and the humor that it provided helped me through a particularly dark period in my life. I was in such bad shape for awhile in '05-'06 that I was put on disability for almost a year. In December of '05, my doctor tod me that I was such a mess mentally that I'd never be able to hold down a steady job of any kind, even something like a busboy, ever again. Going from being an IT Department manager to being told you don't have the mental faculties to clear dishes from a table and wipe it with a towel was quite a blow to the ego, as you might imagine.

My doctors had a difficult time getting my medications right, since psychiatry is still mostly trial and error even in 2008, and I kept falling further and further into the abyss. Without going into specifics, I was literally in hell on earth. When I got to the point that I couldn't take it anymore, I told my doctor that I wanted to be admitted to the hospital so that they could monitor my medication more closely and try stronger meds on me.

Him: Are you giong to kill yourself?
Him: Do you have a plan on how you might carry it out at some point?
He calls the insurance company, who say they won't admit me because I'm not suicidal and don't currently plan to be.
Me: So because I'm asking for help, they're saying "no", but if I were to stroll out into traffic right now, they'd say "yes"?!
Him: Yes and yes, but please don't do that.

Niiiiiiiiiice medical system we've got here in this country...

During that difficult time, I spent most of my time on the computer (because that was all that I could handle) and much of that time reading, laughing and posting here. You guys bringing the funnay helped me pass the time until the quacks got their shit together and got me on the right cocktail.

I'm in a good place now, no longer on the hardcore shit (AP, please update your spreadsheet accordingly), and am back working in the IT industry after three long years. My doctors say that it's incredible that I've been able to come back this far, this fast, since an episode like I had had can affect someone for as long as ten years and sometimes for the rest of their lives. I owe much of my recovery to me being a stubborn ass, not being a quitter, and the fact that I had a place where I could laugh as well as take out some aggression. So, sincerely, "Thanks".

I had PSU remove me as a mod of the main forum yesterday, because I often don't have time to read and post on the board more than a couple of times a week since work keeps me so busy. Things show no sign of letting up in that department, so I started thinking last night and decided that there are other things that I could be doing with the little bit of spare time that I have than posting on the internet.

So thanks to those who brought the funnay, thanks to the wytches, thanks to those who brought intelligent discourse and thanks to PSU (and others through the years) who ponied up their own $$ so I/we could have a place to hang out and screw around.

Later,
Mike
Good luck!!

I was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. After several treatments and surgeries, I'm still not 100%.

I do hope you visit here from time to time.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

I think what you're supposed to say is "Rack me. I'm out."

[BING! BING! BING!]

[...cue Iggy..."Lust For Life"...up and...out.]
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Always one my favorite reads.

OCMike, good luck and godspeed dude. I hope you get what you need. These boards are therepeutic to an extent. I know I got what I needed several years ago, still do from time to time.

PEACE
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

I can't say I've ever read an OCmike post.

Were they any good?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote:I can't say I've ever read an OCmike post.

Were they any good?
If I gave them any thought at all, I'd probably say no.

There is one treatment option he didn't mention trying: electroshock therapy.

And if his insurance company won't go for it, he could always self-administer.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Best of luck, Mike. Thanks for hanging around here and telling us funny stories. Drop in once and a while and let us know what's up.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I had every intention of having this thread be a "one and done" for me, knowing that the tard nation would weigh in with their predictable takes ('sup, Marty), but after reading R-Jack's post, I quite frankly just can't.
R-Jack wrote:Mike

I hate to disrespect the word miss by saying I am going to miss you. I will admit that I have already gotten over no longer being able to read your tales of accidental misadventures in gay bars and your psuedo-funny attempts at describing your life as a burden of the state.
I don't recall being present in your single-wide living room giving you the arm-bar and forcing you to read my stories. If you didn't like me or my writing style, why read them?

I have never once been a burden of the state. I was on private insurance, until I found out that that they cleverly had a rider in there that limited their liability to two years of coverage for any mental illness, no doubt because any serious case would run much longer than that. Once I discovered this, I took a job doing laundry and cleaning toilets on a fucking oil barge in Louisiana, rather than just curl up into the fetal position and beg my equine-faced wife to wait on me hoof and mouth, errrr....hand and foot, as you would have done. I lowered myself to that level to provide for my family, you pathetic fuck. Because even though I had a tenuous grasp on reality, I still put them above myself.
Fortunately for me, I sat down and returned the Colleseum Dogs I ate at the A's game last night, so consider the void you are leaving null.

Too bad you didn't spend more time in class and less time out at the smoker's tree while in high school or you'd be able to better provide for your family. Pretty sad that a guy who's operating with half a brain is still able to pull in double the scratch that you could even after 20 years worth of raises at your shit job.
You are an ignorant blowhard of the highest order and the only thing I think we have in common is that we like to finish off our ribs with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sause. Even that is skeptical, since given the state of your mental health, the ribs you are slathering probably came off a drifter or hitchiker.
Seriously, dude, those that can smack, do, those that can't...shouldn't. "Sause"? "Hitchiker"? Once is a typo, twice is a trend, combine that with "Colleseum" and you've just got a slow-witted dullard piece of Sacramento white trash.
Before you go and break the hearts of no one, please understand one thing. You can't blame your shrink on not being able to hold down a busboy job. Hello......you are a carreer IT honk. You have spent the better years of your life sitting in front of a screen and a bag of Fritos. I can't think of any IT guy owning enough social skills to even exist in a croweded resturaunt, let alone pick up dishes. Don't blame it on your insanity. Hell, a mental imbalance might have been on the plus side in this regard.
I'm not a career IT honk. I've had several other occupations, including engineer, mechanic and chef. I just chose IT because it pays the best and I get to work in A/C 365 days a year. See, unlike yourself I didn't go to DeVry to learn my job skills. I'm just lucky enough to be a multi-faceted, multi-skilled person and am gifted at learning new things, so I have the fortune of choosing my occupation.
In short, thanks for leaving and I will now no longer be embarassed that I post here. I hope you take this time to finally gain some self respect and blow your fucking brains out.

UNWAR Peace
Truthfully, this above quote is the only reason I even bothered to respond. R-Jack? Rick? Seriously, I met you in person once, dude. I offer my thanks and extend my hand in gratitude and you respond with "blow your fucking brains out"? Wow. I expected this kind of response from the lowest common denominator of the board, and thought that you were above that type of thing. Sad, really.

JSC, I've just found that other activities feed by brain better than vegging on the internet, that's all.

To those that wished me well, thanks. To those that don't :hfal:...I'll see you in hell.

Anywho, OCmike, officially runned by Poptart 11:46PST.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

OCmike wrote: Truthfully, this above quote is the only reason I even bothered to respond. R-Jack? Rick? Seriously, I met you in person once, dude. I offer my thanks and extend my hand in gratitude and you respond with "blow your fucking brains out"? Wow. I expected this kind of response from the lowest common denominator of the board, and thought that you were above that type of thing. Sad, really.
It's man-talk for he will miss you. Maybe you two can re-rent Fight Club together. I haven't seen pictures of both of you recently to figure out who's going to play Jack to Robert Paulson, but it's all good. Non-alcoholic beer and beer nuts on me.
on a short leash, apparently.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

OCmike wrote:I had every intention of having this thread be a "one and done" for me, knowing that the tard nation would weigh in with their predictable takes ('sup, Marty), but after reading R-Jack's post, I quite frankly just can't.
R-Jack wrote:Mike

I hate to disrespect the word miss by saying I am going to miss you. I will admit that I have already gotten over no longer being able to read your tales of accidental misadventures in gay bars and your psuedo-funny attempts at describing your life as a burden of the state.
I don't recall being present in your single-wide living room giving you the arm-bar and forcing you to read my stories. If you didn't like me or my writing style, why read them?

I have never once been a burden of the state. I was on private insurance, until I found out that that they cleverly had a rider in there that limited their liability to two years of coverage for any mental illness, no doubt because any serious case would run much longer than that. Once I discovered this, I took a job doing laundry and cleaning toilets on a fucking oil barge in Louisiana, rather than just curl up into the fetal position and beg my equine-faced wife to wait on me hoof and mouth, errrr....hand and foot, as you would have done. I lowered myself to that level to provide for my family, you pathetic fuck. Because even though I had a tenuous grasp on reality, I still put them above myself.
Fortunately for me, I sat down and returned the Colleseum Dogs I ate at the A's game last night, so consider the void you are leaving null.

Too bad you didn't spend more time in class and less time out at the smoker's tree while in high school or you'd be able to better provide for your family. Pretty sad that a guy who's operating with half a brain is still able to pull in double the scratch that you could even after 20 years worth of raises at your shit job.
You are an ignorant blowhard of the highest order and the only thing I think we have in common is that we like to finish off our ribs with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sause. Even that is skeptical, since given the state of your mental health, the ribs you are slathering probably came off a drifter or hitchiker.
Seriously, dude, those that can smack, do, those that can't...shouldn't. "Sause"? "Hitchiker"? Once is a typo, twice is a trend, combine that with "Colleseum" and you've just got a slow-witted dullard piece of Sacramento white trash.
Before you go and break the hearts of no one, please understand one thing. You can't blame your shrink on not being able to hold down a busboy job. Hello......you are a carreer IT honk. You have spent the better years of your life sitting in front of a screen and a bag of Fritos. I can't think of any IT guy owning enough social skills to even exist in a croweded resturaunt, let alone pick up dishes. Don't blame it on your insanity. Hell, a mental imbalance might have been on the plus side in this regard.
I'm not a career IT honk. I've had several other occupations, including engineer, mechanic and chef. I just chose IT because it pays the best and I get to work in A/C 365 days a year. See, unlike yourself I didn't go to DeVry to learn my job skills. I'm just lucky enough to be a multi-faceted, multi-skilled person and am gifted at learning new things, so I have the fortune of choosing my occupation.
In short, thanks for leaving and I will now no longer be embarassed that I post here. I hope you take this time to finally gain some self respect and blow your fucking brains out.

UNWAR Peace
Truthfully, this above quote is the only reason I even bothered to respond. R-Jack? Rick? Seriously, I met you in person once, dude. I offer my thanks and extend my hand in gratitude and you respond with "blow your fucking brains out"? Wow. I expected this kind of response from the lowest common denominator of the board, and thought that you were above that type of thing. Sad, really.

JSC, I've just found that other activities feed by brain better than vegging on the internet, that's all.

To those that wished me well, thanks. To those that don't :hfal:...I'll see you in hell.

Anywho, OCmike, officially runned by Poptart 11:46PST.
Welcome back, Mike, but see ya later again. haha

Well yeah, you've been properly run.
Dark day.

But when you pause to think about it, we'll all be run from here one day.

You've had a storybook posting career -- the Humpday Challenges, the many novellas, the nutcase chronicles, etc. ...
In fact, I recently told my wife, "One day I'll tell our grandchildren that I posted with OCmike."

So now you end your storybook career on your own storybook terms -- leaving your handprint on R-Jack's cheek.

At the sight of your exit stage left, perhaps R. James will come out of his foxhole?
Or some other hole.

You say you're gone, but lurk, we know you will.
The Board whispers your name, and you hear it.
A dog returns to it's vomit.
It is so.

Perhaps to grace us with an unexpected and triumphant Humpday Challenge?

Yes, see you l8er, fliend.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

OCmike wrote:half batshit-crazy...this board...a mess mentally...in hell on earth....posting here...
Later,
Mike

I hear ya, Dude.

Never thought I'd see the boards average IQ and the insanity quotient plummet on the same day, though. THAT sucks.

PS.
I often don't have time to read and post on the board more than a couple of times a week
Not only is that excellent risadvice, it's also the least you can do.

Good luck. Drop by from time to time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Mike,

Thanks for posting here and good luck to you. It will suck to lose another Niners fan in this place, though, if you follow through on your intentions.

Terry
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

poptart wrote: At the sight of your exit stage left, perhaps R. James will come out of his foxhole?
Or some other hole.
Whats this horseshit? OC's always been a pretty funny read, and we only butted heads when he questioned my loyalty to my beloved silver and black.

Before I kicked rocks, I shot Felix a PM stating the reason I was doing so was because of Kaley returning and Paul's insufferable stupidity. Only a few of us who posted at Scobode remember these two flapping cunts constantly fucking up every thread for years with thier shit banter back and forth-and I simply didnt want to see it again.

Also taken into account was the fact that I simply didnt care to post here anymore. Same posters, same bullshit, different day in the NFL forum. Simple as that.

I'll still read this place occasionally, but thats it.

Anyhow, good luck Mike.

L8
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So, let's see if I'm following along here...

Poster posts tear-filled "I'm leaving for good post."

Poster then keeps checking in to see the responses to the "leaving almost-but-not-quite-forever" post.

Poster makes "triumphant return" to respond to the smack wich will inevitably follow a whiney "I'm leaving" post.

Poster responds to the shredding they took at the hands of the exit-smack with "your job sucks, my Atomic Panties resume is stronger than yours, your education sucks" smack.

T1B mourns the loss of a tard.

Jeebuz, you decided that as your big finale, you'd save all the trouble and just rip a page straight outta the Board Bitch Handbook?

Epic.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Risa

Post by Risa »

^^^ is it true you're a methhead now? :(
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Is that some hip new internet rumor, or did you just make that uP?

Normally, I'd just ignore you, but this one could have some intrigue to it.

Do tell...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Risa, do you wreck lives close to you due to your pathological lying?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Wait a minute...you mean Free market Mike was gagging out his Ayn Rand Hairballs while medicated to the gills and borderline suicidal? I'm shocked. Fact is yer tedious ramblings were basically unreadable. Your neighbors really thought that you were the nutjob, while your weird no-take nigglings were not even noticed. You won't be missed.
Before God was, I am
Risa

Post by Risa »

Hi, mgo. I may or may not have misunderstood this thread. The triple response to himself was weird; which would have made it just smack; but it came up before then. I thought I missed something besides yet another 'SC male gives out near-butt-nekkid photos to every female -- and you missed out hahahah' extravaganza.

As for ruining lives with pathological lies, that's a lot of power, man. So the answer is none and no. You know how you can make it up to me, though. Now, pardon while I crumple up another line-heavy sheet of 'Miguel, ma bel'.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote:Hi, mgo. I may or may not have misunderstood this thread.

Yes, when one takes Droopy42's word as law, "misunderstandings" should be expected.

And I realize that my statement "I haven't done any speed in years" could be understood as "I've been hitting the speed really heavy lately"...

if you're a fucking idiot, I suppose.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Fact is yer tedious ramblings were basically unreadable.
top, center: lts trn 2, mirror
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Hey Bushice...

Want a little insight as to why you suck so incredibly fucking badly?

Might wanna go back and think things through...

And maybe break down your thought process, and see if you can pinpoint the moment at which you thought it would be a good idea to point out what you percieve as others' shortcomings...

by running "IKYABWAI."

Classic that you used the word "mirror," though... sometimes, the jokes just write themselves. You're like Atomic Punk without the camera -- a self-plungering just waiting to happen.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dinsdale wrote:Hey Bushice...
Want a little insight as to why you suck so incredibly fucking badly?
Not at present, and certainly not from some dipshit like you who posted a half dozen inane "risa vs" threads last week.

Although those were a fresh breeze compared to the grammar and spelling smack roll you were on previous to posting them.
Might wanna go back and think things through...

And maybe break down your thought process, and see if you can pinpoint the moment at which you thought it would be a good idea to point out what you percieve as others' shortcomings...
Oh hell, that would have been in a thread posted by you about a year ago, when you were spewing at your clifford clavin best on some one of the many topics you claimed to be an expert on but missed, badly, by a wide margin.
by running "IKYABWAI."
technically, it was more of a "Pot / kettle", but if you choose to side with lts trn 2 over OCMike when it comes to which of the two composes the least number of tedious posts here, well color me not surprised. :meds:
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Dins.

"Want a little insight as to why you suck so incredibly fucking badly?"

...is that an oxymoron? if he's bad at sucking..isn't that a good thing? :wink:

Mike...your Humpday challenges' got me through some incredibly boring weeks. The move from the OC to Houston probably had a lot to do with messing with your dome, just be thankful you didn't land in Kansas City. When you get back to SoCal...everything will seem normal again.

All the best brau, and war comebacks...

JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

James wrote:Before I kicked rocks, I shot Felix a PM stating the reason I was doing so was because of Kaley returning and Paul's insufferable stupidity. Only a few of us who posted at Scobode remember these two flapping cunts constantly fucking up every thread for years with thier shit banter back and forth-and I simply didnt want to see it again.

Also taken into account was the fact that I simply didnt care to post here anymore. Same posters, same bullshit, different day in the NFL forum. Simple as that.
Hi James.

Why the nic change?
Did Felix push the wrong button and sh!tcan your old one?
Senility is a bitch.

Oakland rises to the top of the West this year.
No time to be a 'read only' ... sometimes ... guy.

JMO
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

poptart wrote:Oakland rises to the top of the West this year.
You mean the A's, right?
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

poptart wrote:Hi James.

Why the nic change?
Did Felix push the wrong button and sh!tcan your old one?
Senility is a bitch.

Oakland rises to the top of the West this year.
No time to be a 'read only' ... sometimes ... guy.

JMO
Queen Prick Polisher has two nics going on this board. What a fucking cock-gobbler.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

poptart wrote: No time to be a 'read only' ... sometimes ... guy.

JMO
The letter "a" is on the other side of the keyboard, Dude.

You're welcome.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Damn, Mike. Congrats on the long-term turnaround, bro.

Of course, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

See ya Mike.

RACK the humpday challenge.

At least drop in sometime.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mikey wrote:
Oh yeah, now I remember...

OCmike is the guy who'd throw a fucking babyish tantrum if you "spoiled" his snoozefest challenge.

Oh well.
Get help/Thorazine/ammunition. Whatever.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Martyred wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Oh yeah, now I remember...

OCmike is the guy who'd throw a fucking babyish tantrum if you "spoiled" his snoozefest challenge.
sin,

One of the few idiots who couldn't understand the one rule, or answer any of the questions.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

lmao@r.jack" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

R-Jack wrote:Truly a sad day when the punching bag splits open and the fill spills out on the garage.

:lol:

:bode:
Why don’t you just STFU.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Message boards are weird little worlds. You hang around with people, trading stories, insults, jokes, problems, etc., sometimes for years. People post pictures of their wives, kids, even their dead fathers in coffins. Some people wish you well, others urge you to kill yourself. Strange stuff. I'm not sure it's healthy.

Take care, Mike. I wish you the best.
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Uncle Fester wrote:Message boards are weird little worlds. You hang around with people, trading stories, insults, jokes, problems, etc., sometimes for years. People post pictures of themselves wearing women's panties, their wives, kids, even their dead fathers in coffins. Some people wish you well, others urge you to kill yourself. Strange stuff. I'm not sure it's healthy.

Take care, Mike. I wish you the best.
FTFY
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=28035&p=517705#p517705" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

just sayin'.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.