Au revio- Aufwieders-...aw, screw it...Later

The best of the best
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Re: Au revio- Aufwieders-...aw, screw it...Later

Post by PSUFAN »

Dan's college roommate was a troll? I swear I saw him sitting in the park, holding hands with Dan, on one of my trips to Ms. Vogel's morning orgy. I suppose he could have had multiple college roommates that he keeps in close touch with...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
warren

Post by warren »

Truthfully, this above quote is the only reason I even bothered to respond. R-Jack? Rick? Seriously, I met you in person once, dude. I offer my thanks and extend my hand in gratitude and you respond with "blow your fucking brains out"? Wow. I expected this kind of response from the lowest common denominator of the board, and thought that you were above that type of thing. Sad, really.

JSC, I've just found that other activities feed by brain better than vegging on the internet, that's all.

To those that wished me well, thanks. To those that don't :hfal:...I'll see you in hell.

Anywho, OCmike, officially runned by Poptart 11:46PST.[/quote]

Dude, I sincerely commend you for doing what it took to face up to your responilities know how much it blew, we need alot more of that in this day and age. I can say with supreme confidence that the majority of the fucks on this board, live with mum's, have only spanked fat hoggyskanks and have thus tearned to anal ripping their one buddy from highschool.

Wherever you are off to man, take care, but if this dunghole gives you some solace on a bad day, then come back to these cretans. Don't feel like because you wrote it off that you can't come because you'd be made a fool. Fuck 'em I've this thing a hundred times over the ten + wasted years I've been involved and I don't fuck what some anynomous prick that thinks he's got "board" over people because they have 10,000 posts to their name. That stinks of loser to highest level of putridity.

It has devolved to the point that I have to be home sick, with the lady out and don't have one damn thing on the telly, to make me feel like I want to log in.

See you down the road dude, w.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

warren wrote:cretans
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Warren Cretans - is that one for the Best Guitarist thread?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

warren wrote: I've been involved and I don't fuck what some anynomous prick .
I guess Friday night at Sissyroos is out then?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I hope you’ve taken note of the fact that I was not one of those who chose to bash you. BTW, you might find this interesting:

Interesting panel discussion on paranoid schizophrenics
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BWAHAHAHA!!!! Fag.

I'm actually not paranoid, it's just that sometimes it seems like everyone's out to get me. Wait...
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

I'm leaving! No I'm not!!
-in

..and out

...and in,

-OC Mike

That's just crazy talk.
Thanks for the first decent read in a while...
PS- I knew you were batshit crazy when you moved from Austin to Houston...or at the very least, that you would need treatment.
Good luck, God Bless, and please stay out of traffic when selling newspapers.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Mike, notice I didn't pile-on? You even joined forces with lying bitches and I kind of took that in stride because I fucked myself BIGTIME last Fall. You post entertaining stories sometimes, and then the hump day challenges to kill the time in your meaningless lives as being a break from your boring jobs.

When you talk about "humpday challenge," I always laugh... with visions of Rumps trying to hump the lump and all. Grease it up and fall off to either side onto what he hopefully prepares for in plastic floor protection the painters use. No wonder he's used to being upside down while sucking the nipple of a keg.

THAT is a humpday challenge. Stay with it dude... and listen to what Smackie told you. Smackie was kind to you.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Atomic Punk wrote:...to kill the time in your meaningless lives...

Back away from the jizz mirror, zz... Back away, slowly...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Why is my ankle turning black & blue? It was fine earlier today. Must be a Staphtard infection.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Atomic Punk wrote:Why is my ankle turning black & blue? It was fine earlier today.
Loosen the straps on your pumps, faggot.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Martyred wrote: Loosen the straps on your pumps, faggot.
Since you've "upped" your smack game...

Never heard of Martard prior to this board being started... yet you know all about me?

Fucking shit troll tard. Why Perk continues to protect you must be a revenge scenario from the BB days. You got your ass handed to you under another shit nick. "Man" up you worthless canatard douchebag. Which piece of shit nic did you get your ass handed to you under prior to this board being started?

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Anemic Pantload wrote:Mike, notice I didn't pile-on?
Was he supposed to?

Truth be told, you probably didn't "pile-on" because you knew how quickly the pile-on would be diverted in your direction.

I'm sure you gloried in watching someone else squirm for a change, while you remained safe and sound above the fray.

But now here you come again... posting moronic inanities, eagerly offering panty clad cheeks up to fresh plungers.

Same shit, different day.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

War Wagon wrote:
Anemic Pantload wrote:Mike, notice I didn't pile-on?
Was he supposed to?

Truth be told, you probably didn't "pile-on" because you knew how quickly the pile-on would be diverted in your direction.

I'm sure you gloried in watching someone else squirm for a change, while you remained safe and sound above the fray.

But now here you come again... posting moronic inanities, eagerly offering panty clad cheeks up to fresh plungers.

Same shit, different day.
Not really... I actually have time off this afternoon. I actually DO post when I have the time.

IKYABWAI is evident in your response whitey also. Nothing shocking here. Gonna go defend Martard now? He's about your level on a good day.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

The list of personalities that have slapped you around is extensive, zz.

Bennish completely unraveled you, for fuck's sake.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Martyred wrote:The list of personalities that have slapped you around is extensive, zz.

Bennish completely unraveled you, for fuck's sake.
Kick your own ass much?

Your opinion on who YOU think kicked my ass and YOU haven't included YOURSELF on the list? BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Fucking shit troll, you are the worst parasite on THIS board. Who else do you want in your corner since you can't save your own canatard self? What a fucking pussy! Perk, this is your boy?

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

I knew the Bennish thing would make you mad.

What a little bitch you are. You melted like a little bitch back then too, to the amusement of us all.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Now I'm melting? You keep talking about the alleged others while you hide behind a bowling pin for help... you fucking canatard.

Who were you when I kicked your ass on mutiple other boards? So many tards, but I never heard of a Martard until this shithole was started. Someone has your backside anally for you to continue on being worse than Risa.

ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

OC,

Just what kind of dope....um....mind righters are you on?

My chick is on anatripolene, colanapin, lexapro.....Hell I don't know the right spelling of the shit...
I just know she's a wack job without that shit.....

I told her one fine day to get off the fucking cross she's on & use that wood to build a bridge to
a little place called reality.....

Man, did the shit hit the fan.....But it actually made sense to her after a Sharonzilla type melt down that lasted 2 weeks....

I've always picked the fucked up ones....
The only right answer to a fool is silence
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Atomic Punk wrote:Now I'm melting? You keep talking about the alleged others while you hide behind a bowling pin for help... you fucking canatard.

Who were you when I kicked your ass on mutiple other boards? So many tards, but I never heard of a Martard until this shithole was started. Someone has your backside anally for you to continue on being worse than Risa.
Who snapped that fat-belly pic of you hoisting that enormous bag of Arby's?

Why they didn't leave you in the parking lot to be picked apart by vultures is beyond me.
Why don’t you just STFU.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

ADAM wrote:OC,

Just what kind of dope....um....mind righters are you on?

My chick is on anatripolene, colanapin, lexapro.....Hell I don't know the right spelling of the shit...
I just know she's a wack job without that shit.....

I told her one fine day to get off the fucking cross she's on & use that wood to build a bridge to
a little place called reality.....

Man, did the shit hit the fan.....But it actually made sense to her after a Sharonzilla type melt down that lasted 2 weeks....

I've always picked the fucked up ones....
'Sup, Adam.

I'm on Effexor (similar to Lexapro, Paxil, etc), Klonipin and Lamictal. I used to be on Abilify, which is supposed to be a next-gen Schizo drug, until I did some research on the internet on that shit. Among other things, it can cause "tardive dyskenisia". I can think of at least a dozen or so people here already afflicted with a similar condition :D, so I chose not join them.

Here's the rest of Abilify's resume:
Vomiting, constipation, nausea...wait, that doesn't seem so bad...joint pain, blurred vision...ah, I could live with the occasional bout of that too...diabetes :shock:...uh, wha?...rapid weight gain, suicidal thoughts...:?...always a highly sought after side effect for a crazy person...high blood pressure, fainting, permanent abnormal muscle movements, a painful erection of the penis :shock:, anemia, vertigo, tinnitis, gallstones, carpal tunnel???, impotence, and about another twenty equally bullshit symptoms. FUCK.THAT.SHIT.

BTW, both Klonipin (which your OL and I are both on) and Lamictal are anti-seizure drugs. They don't know why it works on the loonies, just that it does. Nice science you've got there, fellas.

I'm actually not that crazy. I've got Schizoaffective disorder (which is a cousin of PS), and a few mild PS symptoms. I don't hear voices, have any tinfoil hat afflictions (hidden microphones in the car, etc), have split personalities or OCD (though OCDmike is the best name smack I've ever had launched at me :lol:). My only serious problem is periodic bouts of serious depression because my brain doesn't regulate my seratonin levels properly. The Effexor takes care of that. I take the other stuff in low doses just to take care of the minor crazy symptoms I do have. So I could go without the crazy drugs if I wanted to tolerate the symptoms, and wouldn't flip out and start killing neighborhood pets or anything. The Effexor is a different story. Not only do I have to take it daily because I'd be a mess in probably a week or so without it, but it's physically addicting to your brain. You don't have regular withdrawls like with some drugs, instead you get these non-painful but incredibly annoying electric shock feelings all throughout your body. It's kind of like somebody hooking up a AAA battery to all of your nerves at once...every few minutes...all day long. Uh, no thanks. Lexapro and all other drugs in its class all have that side effect too if you stop taking it, so it's no wonder your girl flips out if she's not on it.

I went through a period "on the cross" too. My OL said pretty much the same thing to me that you said to your girl. I didn't flip out though, I just said that anyone who thinks that a person would purposely lose touch with reality is a retard. Didn't go over too well :D, but I made my point. I'm not really a "woe is me" type of person, so I just decided one day to hop off the cross and go back to work. It was one of the hardest things I've ever done, but I wouldn't be in the good place I'm at now if I hadn't given myself a kick in the ass.

Good luck to you and your girl.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Not trying to make light of your condition Mike, but all this talk of drugs , seratonin levels and going mental is just giving me flashbacks to ...
Walter Cronkite: Do you have a question for the President?

Peter (on phone): Uh.. I, uh.. I took some acid.. I'm afraid to leave my apartment, and I can't wear any clothes.. and the ceiling is dripping, and uh.. I, uh..

Walter Cronkite: Well, thank you very much for calling, sir..

President Jimmy Carter: Just a minute, Walter, this guy's in trouble. I think I better try to talk him down. Peter?

Peter (on phone): Yeah..?

President Jimmy Carter: Peter, what did the acid look like?

Peter (on phone): They were these little orange pills.

President Jimmy Carter: Were they barrel shaped?

Peter (on phone): Uh.. yes.

President Jimmy Carter: Okay, right, you did some orange sunshine, Peter.

Peter (on phone): Very good of you to know that, sir.

President Jimmy Carter: How long ago did you take it, Peter?

Peter (on phone): Uh.. I don't know. I can't read my watch.

President Jimmy Carter: Alright, Peter, just listen. Everything is going to be fine. You're very high right now. You will probably be that way for about five more hours. Try taking some vitamin B complex, vitamin C complex.. if you have a beer, go ahead and drink it..

Peter (on phone): Okay..

President Jimmy Carter: Just remember you're a living organism on this planet, and you're very safe. You've just taken a heavy drug. Relax, stay inside and listen to some music, Okay? Do you have any Allman Brothers?

Peter (on phone): Yes, I do, sir. Everything is okay, huh Jimmy?

President Jimmy Carter: It sure is, Peter. You know, I'm against drug use myself, but I'm not going to lay that on you right now. Just mellow out the best you can, okay?

Peter (on phone): Okay..!

President Jimmy Carter: Okay.
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

OC,

Yep Sharonzilla descrbed the "tingling thing" when she's not on it, runs out or misses a dose by 8 hrs.
tries to double up....I just shake my head & go to work.....
Personally I think she needs Xanax 10s.........

Either I'm in love
or just have a death wish....
The only right answer to a fool is silence
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Atomic Punk wrote:Mike, notice I didn't pile-on? You even joined forces with lying bitches and I kind of took that in stride because I fucked myself BIGTIME last Fall. You post entertaining stories sometimes, and then the hump day challenges to kill the time in your meaningless lives as being a break from your boring jobs.

When you talk about "humpday challenge," I always laugh... with visions of Rumps trying to hump the lump and all. Grease it up and fall off to either side onto what he hopefully prepares for in plastic floor protection the painters use. No wonder he's used to being upside down while sucking the nipple of a keg.

THAT is a humpday challenge. Stay with it dude... and listen to what Smackie told you. Smackie was kind to you.
AP, I couldn't care less if you did try to pile on. I'm more than capable of defending myself, so if you feel like taking your best shot, go for it.

You didn't take my posting in that other thread "in stride", you ran anti-psychotic smack at me. It was free game, since I let it be known that I was bat-shit crazy, essentially putting the ball on the tee for you and anyone else who felt like taking a swing and you hit a dribbler back to the mound with your epic "up your meds" comment. :Rumplewife-sized rolleyes:

I didn't take sides with Katy and Chyna, I simply found what they were saying to be quite credible due to your repeat offender "info-whoring douchebag" status. I also, like just about everyone other than Risa, have no doubt that you were behind the two trolls that followed them around, since neither one of them post here, which means no one but you would have access to pics of them. That, combined with the usage by those trolls of the exact same slang terms you use, meant that nobody needed to borrow the cast of CSI from the CBS backlot to figure out who was behind them. And for God and G0D's sake, spare us all the "I was framed!!" defense. Nobody gives a shit enough about you to bother. You embarrass yourself plenty every time you sit down in front of the keyboard, so why would anyone else bother with making an effort in that area?

You are a pathetic, loser, internet-stalking sociopath and- Oh! There's a shooting star! Um..let's see here. Okay, I wish that you die in a fire...slowly.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Tom In VA wrote:Not trying to make light of your condition Mike, but all this talk of drugs , seratonin levels and going mental is just giving me flashbacks to ...
Tom, I don't care if you (or anyone else) makes jokes about my condition, I just ask that it be funny. And Jimmy Carter saying, "Okay, you've taken some Orange Sunshine" is fucking hilarious. :lol:
huh?
Elwood

Post by huh? »

OC Mike,

Trying to fill in the blanks here, but it seems to me that this entire little ruse is all a feeble attempt to get out of repaying me for a beer I bought you a few years ago.

Cheap bastard.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:I went through a tough time a few years ago - got on Zoloft - helped me out - then went to Prozac (not good at all), then back to Zoloft. It helps when things suck and are going to hell.
I’m sorry. I was kind of an asshole on TOT, wasn’t I?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

RumpleForeskin wrote:Wags, what if I just tell you the truth. I have ALWAYS had an attraction for big-boned chicks. No shame in that...at least from where I am standing.
Maybe so, but that doesn't explain Mt. Rumplewife. After all, it ain't her BONES that are unusually large.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Papa Willie wrote:Mike - Effexor is pretty much an antideppressant, isn't it? Jesus - I'd imagine at least half the people on all these boards are on something similar, and 2/3 of the rest probably need to be on something like that.

I went through a tough time a few years ago - got on Zoloft - helped me out - then went to Prozac (not good at all), then back to Zoloft. It helps when things suck and are going to hell.

Things got much better, I got off it, and everything's hunky dory now. I'm convinced that changing a shitty environment (like doing a job you can't fucking stand) will do wonders.
Yeah, Effexor is an anti-depressant. I don't take it because I get down because of a shitty environment or job, I take it because without it I go through ups and downs every few weeks or months. So unfortunately, my problem is a permanent physiological issue and not something that'll go away. Sucks for me.

BTW, I have a great job (now) that's very satisfying and a boss that's great to work for. Having less or no stress for 8 hours a day definitely helps in the mood department.

Glad you're doing better. Depression blows. Probably the only thing worse is having someone say, "Why don't you snap out of it?" :brad: Like anyone would purposely feel like shit... :lol:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yep - popping pills because you dislike your job is probably a bad road to start down...
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I had a buddy who suffered from depression. It was tearing his family apart ,the wife was helpless and didn't know what to do, he grew so despondent he quit jobs, went on the dole and everything. When he finally had enough he went to the doctor and they gave him a prescription and now his life is better, the family is doing fine and he's back on track with his career.

I think they gave him Cialis. :twisted:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BTW-fuel for the fire.

OCmike wrote:You lifted "OCDmike from R-Jack

OCmike wrote:OCDmike is the best name smack I've ever had launched at me

It's quite possible that OCDMike has been used on a previous board incarnation.

But a quick search of this site proves you're a fucking liar... not that the rest of this thread doesn't do that as well.

You attempt to berate ME for lifting "OCDMike" from RJack, when it would appear that quite the opposite is true. I'll assume that you're now going to judge posts by their content, and not how badly the poster posting it has beaten you about the face and head in the past? Going to take a poke at RJack for that, right? (Which I think would be silly, but it's YOUR RULES, remember.)

You tried to avert your posthumous retirement pile-on with a troll.

You are forever a board bitch...

Don't get me wrong, you're nowhere near the bitchlike proportions of Anatomically Punked (a name I did in fact lift from Smackie Chan), mind you...

But an eternal bitch nonetheless.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Anatomically Punked is the best nick smack I've read to date. Closely followed by Incoherent Grandstander. PSUFUCKHEAD is also quite the knee slapper.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yeah - if I wasn't currently bitchslapped into incoherence, I'd rack it with everything I had.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Anatomically Punked is the best nick smack I've read to date.
One that I've always liked, even though I think it was a Cuda creation (is there such a thing, other than a deuce?) is Gobbles McTubesteak.
"I see everything twice!"
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

OCDmike wrote: Yeah, Effexor is an anti-depressant. I don't take it because I get down because of a shitty environment or job, I take it because without it I go through ups and downs every few weeks or months. So unfortunately, my problem is a permanent physiological issue and not something that'll go away. Sucks for me.
I missed this one. venlafaxine HCL (Effexor) is what you are taking in addition to the pysch cocktail you're gobbling in addition to alcohol???

For those of you that don't know about this drug he takes WITH alcohol... there is a warning for patients to monitor them for "suicidal ideation" and to NOT use with alcohol. Even if he claims to not use alcohol, the warning for taking it is very clear.

Then prior to this thread topic general meltdown:
OCDmike wrote: You (AP) are a pathetic, loser, internet-stalking sociopath and- Oh! There's a shooting star! Um..let's see here. Okay, I wish that you die in a fire...slowly.
I'm sure you do...

Okay OCD-IKYABWAI projectionist... come cry to me some more you fucked up pussy. I wanna see you melt into another rage and pop some more pills and abuse alcohol like you do. You may have fooled others into buying your self-pity, but I know what the drug does and what potential side effects with abusing alcohol does.

I wanna see another scrollable melting response by you.

Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Atomic Punk wrote:I know what the drug does and what potential side effects with abusing alcohol does.
Shh. Don't scare him. He might break off a tarp sized panty dance, too.
Morte
Crack Whore

Post by Morte »

Atomic Punk wrote:I missed this one. venlafaxine HCL (Effexor) is what you are taking in addition to the pysch cocktail you're gobbling in addition to alcohol???

For those of you that don't know about this drug he takes WITH alcohol... there is a warning for patients to monitor them for "suicidal ideation" and to NOT use with alcohol. Even if he claims to not use alcohol, the warning for taking it is very clear.

================================================================================
Okay OCD-IKYABWAI projectionist... come cry to me some more you fucked up pussy. I wanna see you melt into another rage and pop some more pills and abuse alcohol like you do. You may have fooled others into buying your self-pity, but I know what the drug does and what potential side effects with abusing alcohol does.

I wanna see another scrollable melting response by you.

Asshole Pureandsimple,

Ocmike done gone and fucked up with his vaggy little cuntification display. So what? The guy has a solid past other than this. YOU on the other hand compound retardation upon retardation rinse, repeat. The latest phase being your attempt to play doctor on the board in the above quoted post. Just because you fucking pick up a few crumbs of medical lore along the way to abusing elderly dimeholes full time doesn't make you any kind of expert you miserable piece of shit.
how do you like me now gold teeth in my shred cruel in a harsh blue pill
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Is there a drug out there that will help me remember to pull up my fucking fly in the morning?

This is getting embarrassing.