Commanche Hero

Re: Solicitation for Mother Africa

Post by L45B »

IN!
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

we're pretty much there. i'm waiting on a couple checks from friends, which will do it. thanks a lot to everyone who helped out. i got this email from petrus about a week ago when i told him we'd be able to help him:
Hi Mr MClub!

N$ 6055 is the total amount. N$ 2455 is part of N$ 6055.I need N$ 2455 now only. Meaning if I pay N$2455 now, next term I will only pay N$3600.

I would like to thank all the people who are giving me a helping hand in terms of financial assistance to pay my tuition fees (including you Mr M Club). Thank you very very much and God be with you in your entire lives. God bless you all and I wish you perfect lives. I don't even know how I can express my appreciations to you. Thank you very much for your kindness.Keep it up. Mr M Club, you can forward this e-mail to those people.

Windhoek is looking good and is my first time to be in this wonderful city.

Have a wonderful day!!

Fillemon Petrus.
also, my friend went to meet him today and took this picture:

you guys have done a great thing. not only should he have a pretty bright future, but ubuntu dictates his family will benefit as well. once he's out working and making money, he's going to discover relatives he never knew of, and they're all going to have children who need their school fees paid. so even though you've helped one kid through college, he in turn is probably going to send quite a few kids through school himself, so it was a great investment you've made. thank you.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

His first name is Filet Mignon? :lol:

Best of luck to him. Tell him to keep you up to speed on his progress so you can let us know how he is doing. When he cures HIV/AIDS, tell him to give us our money back.

Go get'em Petrus.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

thats really cool im glad we could help
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

IndyFrisco wrote:His first name is Filet Mignon? :lol:

Best of luck to him. Tell him to keep you up to speed on his progress so you can let us know how he is doing. When he cures HIV/AIDS, tell him to give us our money back.

Go get'em Petrus.
family names come first, then given names. also, it'll be easy to keep up-to-date on his marks considering i get emails from him nearly every day now. latest request:
Apart from Namibian musics, I also like the songs of the artists like Jordin Sparks,Rihanna, Chris Brown,Sean Kingstone etc.If you can get one of these, you can send it if possible.
uh, no.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Rihanna? Alright, I want my twenty bucks back.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

M Club wrote:family names come first, then given names. also, it'll be easy to keep up-to-date on his marks considering i get emails from him nearly every day now. latest request:
Duh. I knew that. Hakeem is my favorite player of all time in basketball. Got one of his college jerseys, authentic and autographed along with a Drexler jersey, also signed.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

maybe forget college for now, and we re-invest and buy Petrus a copy of Led Zeppelin II.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Post by OUMO »

King Crimson wrote:maybe forget college for now, and we re-invest and buy Petrus a copy of Led Zeppelin II.
I would suggest Led Zeppelin III, but that is just me. :P
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.