Finals

The best of the best
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Finals

Post by Headhunter »

Since all the judges, organizers, and other participants seem to be MIA, Mgo and I have decided to step up and get this shit at least scheduled.

we're going to start the tilt at midnight tonight, running through midnight Thursday.

3 days of smack.

Both Mgo and I will be participating in this round.

Maybe we can finish this of with a bang rather than a whimper.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Re: Finals

Post by Biggie »

Headhunter wrote: bang
whimper
3. Wipe cock on drapes.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

You're very welcome for the avatard, Hoontah.

Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Thanks, Pops.

Now if you could just tell me who the fuck that is, I'll be aces.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Biggie wrote:
whimper
3. Wipe cock on drapes.

Just an FYI, never try that with venetian blinds. A friend told me that.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Constitutionally, gentlemen, you have the Admin, the Vice Admin and the Bunny Engineer in that order, and should the Admin decide he wants to transfer the helm to the Vice Admin, he will do so. He has not done that. As of now, I am in control here, in the Smack Off, pending return of the Vice Admin and in close touch with him. If something came up, I would check with him, of course.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Should I be in control here?

sin,
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Biggie wrote:
whimper
3. Wipe cock on drapes.
I thought that was #4

Now just a fucsking minutem there, HH... You mean you're starting an alternative smack off final.

The judges HAVE voted- we just haven't seen fit to share the results with the rest of you douchefucks. And our votes were unanimous- (except for Cowduct, who voted for you & mgo- imo).

As to the scheduling, our Marketing Boys have advised us not to compete for viewers until after March Madness is over. The Smack Off finals will start in about a week- 10 days tops. Just keep your goddam shirt on.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

I think that in order to bring this thing to a fitting end both participants of the finals should not post anything at all, then just declare poptart the winner.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

PSUFAN wrote:Bunny Engineer
I had to order an upgrade to flesh out some of the tonal deviations. Assuming UPS shows up this morning, I'd say we're just about ready for launch.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Headhunter wrote:3 days of smack.
Ready when you are.
Both Mgo and I will be participating in this round.
Let's do this.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

The real world came calling like a mother fucker.

Nice Work, Mgo. Very well done, but the whole Fresno bit was completely uncalled for.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Some funny stuff was laid down in this here Smackoff. That's what it's all about.
but the whole Fresno bit was completely uncalled for.
I've said some nasty things on this board, but with that...I went too far. Please accept my genuine apology. Nobody outside of the greater Fresno area should have to endure that kind of treatment.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Brock in Va Beach wrote:Mgo and it aint even close
I wouldn't expect anything less. You don't beat a quality opponent like Mgo with 1 post. I had some shit come up, and that's that, but I don't mean to take a damn thing away from Mgo. He did a hell of a job.

Congrats, Mgo. Very nice work.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Some funny stuff was laid down in this here Smackoff. That's what it's all about.

I've said some nasty things on this board, but with that...I went too far. Please accept my genuine apology. Nobody outside of the greater Fresno area should have to endure that kind of treatment.
Actually nobody should have to endure - Fresno.

And who forgot to pm brock that he wasn't in the finals?

Rack mgo.. nice finish.

Next year though, peoples who joins has got to commits to see it through to the end. Lots of disappointing no shows along the way here.