Hey, Judges..

The best of the best
Kid Nashville

Re: Hey, Judges..

Post by Kid Nashville »

RadioFan wrote:
Diogenes wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:There are some cool people here at T1B that I've encountered. Fortunately they seem to be coming over to Stucknut.
And do any of them think you are doing anything but making a complete fool of yourself right about now? Or the longtimers over there for that matter? Seriously, I have a little suggestion for you. Post a thread over at SN asking how well you are handling this. Link this and the other genius thread in the main forum. Mix in a poll. I'm pretty certain those who know you the best will tell you to quit while you're (extremely far) behind. For your own good.

Trying to do you a favor here, take it anyway you like.

Yeah, I read it the first time. The fact is that I've simply brought out the worst element of T1B w this thread. You people are a fucking embarrassment to yourselves. Your labored, exhausted, pile on smack is fucking laughable. I've seen this w you morons in every thread I've read. This is the same Baby Daddy crowd that I see being paraded before Judge Joe trying to justify running up the Baby Mama's cell phone bill, wrecking her car, and ruining her credit. The same fucking losers I see on COPS staggering around your beer can littered front lawn while your common law wife's got ice on her face pleading to the cop that she "brought it on herself". All the while not even neccesarily surprised that the fucking cops are in your fucking home on a Wednesday night. You're the same fucking losers that get all wild eyed when you see those "Have you been injured on the job?" commercials while you're watching Maury.

The only thing worse than a fucking redneck w a cellular phone may be Mace w an internet connection.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

Kid Nashville wrote:The only thing worse than a fucking redneck w a cellular phone may be Mace w an internet connection.

The irony runs strong in this post.
See, KN spends most of his day at the guitar factory posting on stucknut...wait for it...via his cell phone.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

dotdotdot wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:The only thing worse than a fucking redneck w a cellular phone may be Mace w an internet connection.

The irony runs strong in this post.
See, KN spends most of his day at the guitar factory posting on stucknut...wait for it...via his cell phone.
RyRy is a longtime frustrated ankle biting nuisance of mine. His hatred runs deep, as you can see. Much like the inferior Salieri to my Mozart.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Kid Nashville wrote: I'm pretty sure that almost anybody that started reading this thread lost interest the minute Mace started posting w his "screaming whiny bleeding vagina douchebag" deluge.
There you go with that tired and totally inaccurate spin again. You realize that Mace didn't even post in this thread until page two? You were getting hammered way before then, but in a nice way. I suggest you go back and read his first post. Most the rest of us just stepped aside once Mace pulled out the "cunt" gloss. We've seen those episodes for going on 8 years now and know how they always end.

Mace is good people, but like you've now found, he's a smack Pit Bull that will shake a noob rag doll like you around until you're so dizzy you can't find the eject button.

Sorry you had to find out this way.

Personally, I think you'd make a decent poster, once you get over this brutal initiation. Do you like football? Drop back and fucking punt. There's no shame in punting.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

Kid Nashville wrote:
RyRy is a longtime frustrated ankle biting nuisance of mine. His hatred runs deep, as you can see. Much like the inferior Salieri to my Mozart.
Longtime frustrated ankle biting nuisances typically goad all of the people they're trying to piss off into making calls and leaving messages to members of messageboards that would make JiFR seem sane, right?

I do this because I really care, KN.
Now stop it, you look like a fucking imbicile.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mace wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:Yeah, I read it the first time. The fact is that I've simply brought out the worst element of T1B w this thread. You people are a fucking embarrassment to yourselves. Your labored, exhausted, pile on smack is fucking laughable. I've seen this w you morons in every thread I've read. This is the same Baby Daddy crowd that I see being paraded before Judge Joe trying to justify running up the Baby Mama's cell phone bill, wrecking her car, and ruining her credit. The same fucking losers I see on COPS staggering around your beer can littered front lawn while your common law wife's got ice on her face pleading to the cop that she "brought it on herself". All the while not even neccesarily surprised that the fucking cops are in your fucking home on a Wednesday night. You're the same fucking losers that get all wild eyed when you see those "Have you been injured on the job?" commercials while you're watching Maury.

The only thing worse than a fucking redneck w a cellular phone may be Mace w an internet connection.
I was gonna finish him off with another roundhouse but....damn....I think he's had enough. Could somebody call an ambulance and maybe throw a straight jacket on this rambling fucktard? I think he's finally lost it.

Hey, Kid, did you hear about the prisoners at Gizmo filing a lawsuit against the government? Seems as if the army has been piping in your horseshit radio show to all of the prisoners and those terrorist fuckers are now BEGGING for waterboarding.

Mace
LOL at "finish him off". Mace, who the fuck are you kidding? You don't have the fucking vocubulary to describe a billiard cue ball. And you're going "finish me off"? Dude, go back to your "douchebag" smack. I feel like I just took away Picasso's paintbrush. :meds:

Let's be honest. I'm almost certain you're not overly educated. If you are...they stole your fucking money. You aren't really bright. Your convoluted, disjunct thinking is the product of a pedestrian mentality bordering on mildly retarded. If I had to profile you, I would say that it's clear that you're not artistically inclined since you are barely capable of a fucking adjective. You are so roiled in bitter hatred and fueled by ignorance that you are probably in some sort of customer service field. You clearly take a lot of shit and it seems yo're socially dysfuctional. That would be consistent w your frustrated disposition. You're likely sexually ungratified. You're clumsy and awkward on the internet, so how could you possibly have a rap w women in the carbon based world? If you're married it's probably the first girl you ever Jedi mind tricked into fucking you. And now she's pissed that she quit her lucrative career in exotic dancing to settle down w a fucking moron that all she ever sees of him is the back of his fucking head while he's on the computer badassing it on the messageboards.

Am I warm?
Last edited by Kid Nashville on Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

dotdotdot wrote: Now stop it, you look like a fucking imbicile.
That's imbecile.

Now shut the fuck up. As you can clearly see I'm busy holding back a proverbial ocean of retards w a fucking broom. I don't need this shit from you right now. Go fuck that hot GF of yours.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

Kid Nashville wrote:
That's imbecile.

Now shut the fuck up. As you can clearly see I'm busy holding the proverbial ocean back w a fucking broom.

Dude, I just made that word up. I was totally satirizing you. OMG I totally played you like a fiddle. Dance monkey, dance.<---see what I did there?

If I didn't know a little about you, I'd peg you as being a drunk loner has-been who should be kept on watch, as you may try to take out innocent people at Lane Bryant with a sniper rifle. Since I know a little about you, I'd say my assesment is spot on.

The only thing you're holding back is your urge to make more hate filled phone calls to that person on the message webs who "sold you out."

Good times, dog. Good times.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Kid Nashville wrote: Am I warm?
4th and 37 and Kid Clueless goes with a fake draw play from his own 5 yard line and winds up getting sacked in the endzone for a safety

Could you like, just stab yourself with a fork and end this tedious bullshit?

I'd appreciate that.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

dotdotdot wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:
That's imbecile.

Now shut the fuck up. As you can clearly see I'm busy holding the proverbial ocean back w a fucking broom.

Dude, I just made that word up. I was totally satirizing you. OMG I totally played you like a fiddle. Dance monkey, dance.<---see what I did there?

If I didn't know a little about you, I'd peg you as being a drunk loner has-been who should be kept on watch, as you may try to take out innocent people at Lane Bryant with a sniper rifle. Since I know a little about you, I'd say my assesment is spot on.

The only thing you're holding back is your urge to make more hate filled phone calls to that person on the message webs who "sold you out."

Good times, dog. Good times.
Ryan, my ex girlfriend was pissed at me because I cheated on her. You should see some of the letters and heard some of the phone calls. Oy! She wasn't nearly as mad at me as you are.

"Wow, just wow"
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

War Wagon wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote: Am I warm?
4th and 37 and Kid Clueless goes with a fake draw play from his own 5 yard line and winds up getting sacked in the endzone for a safety

Could you like, just stab yourself with a fork and end this tedious bullshit?

I'd appreciate that.
Dude, I enjoyed, Cinderalla Undercover mopping this place w you. You obviously don't embarrass easily.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

Kid Nashville wrote: Ryan, my ex girlfriend was pissed at me because I cheated on her. You should see some of the letters and heard some of the phone calls. Oy! She wasn't nearly as mad at me as you are.

"Wow, just wow"

When are you going to realize; I'm not mad at you? I just type shit to piss you off? It's something to pass the time? Stop acting like this is personal.
Kid Nashville wrote:Cinderalla Undercover.....don't embarrass easily.
You don't have make that phonecall again. :lol:
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Wags is right, bro.

4th down and forever.

Time to punt.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kid Nashville wrote:You don't have the fucking vocubulary to describe a billiard cue ball.
Good God, you fucking smack pinata, you just don't know when to shut the fuck up, do you?
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:You don't have the fucking vocubulary to describe a billiard cue ball.
Good God, you fucking smack pinata, you just don't know when to shut the fuck up, do you?
Typo smack? Pinata's are perfectly safe against finger fused, lobster clawed, drooling retards.

Bash away, Corky.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Btw, KN, nothing personal, but "Charles de Mar" did better than you -- spamming the main forum, with his idiocy -- than during this entire debacle of a call-out thread. And his shit was at least readable. OK, not really.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Kid Nashville wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Typo smack? Pinata's are perfectly safe against finger fused, lobster clawed, drooling retards.

Bash away, Corky.
Didn't you just CORRECT SOMEONES SPELLING on the previous page of this thread?

The race for Board Bitch just got a little more wide open.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Kid Nashville wrote:
Dude, I enjoyed, Cinderalla Undercover mopping this place w you.
Dude, I'm enjoying, some new age, smack wannabe, abusing comma's, and vowels, and getting, their punk ass, handed, to them.

I especially like the novel use of "w" to denote the word "with" from a text messaging pro like yourself. You'd think someone with such an economical use of letters could carry that skill over to punctuation.

Run along now, Jr. Dad's going to be pissed if you go over your minutes.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Kid Nashville wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Yeah, right, fucknuts. Typo smack. When you go after someone else's "vocubulary" you better have have your own up to snuff. BTW, I think your multi-forum beatdown is progressing rather nicely.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mace wrote: I think you're a real fit for this profilin' business, Kid, so, seriously, hook up with Rack Fu and see if he can get you into Quantico.....if nothing else, they can surely use you as a douchebag...
Aww Mace. I was fighting the tedium of your poor writing skills. I gave it hell. But it just reminds me of being the seventh grade again. I think you went 2 posts without using "douchebag". Mace, honestly, let me give you some advice. Try and Mix in a CNN news or even some History Channel w your daily intake of Judge Joe and Maury. You know why all metroplitan newspapers are published at a 6th grade reading level? Because of morons like you.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

ImageImage
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

War Wagon wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:
Dude, I enjoyed, Cinderalla Undercover mopping this place w you.
Dude, I'm enjoying, some new age, smack wannabe, abusing comma's, and vowels, and getting, their punk ass, handed, to them.

I especially like the novel use of "w" to denote the word "with" from a text messaging pro like yourself. You'd think someone with such an economical use of letters could carry that skill over to punctuation.

Run along now, Jr. Dad's going to be pissed if you go over your minutes.
Dude, if I understand correctly, You drive a forklift. I think life has already blasted you w a fucking A-Bomb. Keep typing a-hole. I have the good fortune of knowing that your job could be swiped by a monkey if we could relax a few labor laws and get a zoo co-op.
Last edited by Kid Nashville on Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

The Horror....The Horror....
Last edited by Diogenes on Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Kid Nashville wrote: if I understand correctly...
I'll take oxymoron's for $100, Alex.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mace wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Image
Dins: Uhh, Dio....there should be another "s" in madness. Tell me you knew.

Kid Nashville: What the hell you talkin' 'bout, Dins. He speld it write.
Everyone besides Mace: I'd totally fuck her.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

ImageImage
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

War Wagon wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote: if I understand correctly...
I'll take oxymoron's for $100, Alex.
Thank God everyday for your opposable thumb, because your wit wouldn't buy you a cup of fucking rice.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mace wrote:
Aww Mace. I was fighting the tedium of your poor writing skills. I gave it hell. But it just reminds me of being the seventh grade again. I think you went 2 posts without using "douchebag". Mace, honestly, let me give you some advice. Try and Mix in a CNN news or even some History Channel w your daily intake of Judge Joe and Maury. You know why all metroplitan newspapers are published at a 6th grade reading level? Because of morons like you.
Well, gee whiz, Kid.....thanks for the smack tips. I mean, after watchin' your performance in the Smackoff and your display of...uhhh....uhhhh....smack satirization in this thread, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you takin' the time to give me a few pointers. You're a pal.

Mace

Where's your knockout punch, champ? Huh? Level me! I'm fucking taunting you. We're only six pages into this. I got 10 more pages in me. You look stupid and dazed. Where's that pitbull? Did you lose your legs? Did you run out of douchebag and whiney cunt smack? Did you finally realize that you're a fucking moron?
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Kid Nashville wrote:Image
Everyone Else wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Kid Nashville wrote:Where's your knockout punch, champ? Huh?
He delivered it, about 5 pages ago, champ.
Kid Nashville wrote:You look stupid and dazed.
Indeed.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Diogenes wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:Image
Everyone Else wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Translation: We are all out of whiny cunt/douchebag/melt/bleeding vag smack.

Bring me your next wave of poseurs, you fucking losers.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

RadioFan wrote:
Kid Nashville wrote:Where's your knockout punch, champ? Huh?
He delivered it, about 5 pages ago, champ.
Kid Nashville wrote:You look stupid and dazed.
Indeed.
Links, please.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Kid Nashville wrote:ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

There's a huge difference in the tenacity of a pitbull and the IQ of a pitbull. I think War Wagon made an error in judgement when describing Mace as being a pitbull.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Kid Nashville wrote:Links, please.
No links needed. After all, you're doing so well.

Have another drink, and chalk this one up to tardism, bro. FACE IT, you HATE to LOSE.

Hell, we all do. But there comes a time and place where you just RACK your opponent, and the board, as a whole, and just MOVE ON.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

l to r: everyone viewing thread, Kid Nashville.

It's over. Well over.
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

Mister Bushice wrote:Image

l to r: everyone viewing thread, Kid Nashville.

It's over. Well over.

KN: Wise old owl, how many pages will it take before these hillbillies are depleted of "whiny cunt/bleeding vagina" smack?

Owl: I don't know, let's take a look. A one.... a two.... [crunch] a Seven!!

Thanks for playing you bunch of whiny, bleeding vaginas.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Cool.

I've been happy to welcome Stucknutters to this board.

Good of you to hang around and smack some, Kid Nashville.

Welcome and stay a while!

velocet
Kid Nashville

Post by Kid Nashville »

velocet wrote:Cool.

I've been happy to welcome Stucknutters to this board.

Good of you to hang around and smack some, Kid Nashville.

Welcome and stay a while!

velocet
See, T1B, wtf was so hard about that?

Thanks, Velocet, I may.