Cicero wrote:
Cicero wrote: 1 Gerald Ford - Former US President, nat causes
2 Dick Cheney - Current VP, heart attack
3 Beano Cook - nat causes
4 Osama Bin Laden - terrorist, assassination
5 George Carlin - stroke
Hold steady big fella for 18 more days.

Ford Hospitalized
I think we should have put in an extra rule that anyone who takes a former President in his/her death pool must be old enough to actually remember when that person was President. Just sayin'.

Interesting trivia note on Ford: If he hangs on until next November, he'll pass Reagan as the longest-lived President.
I say gerry takes the longevity trophy already as the gipper's last 7 or 8 years can't really be described as living. Another x-pres that deserves props for his longevity is John Adams. He died the same day as Jefferson, whom, I believe was a few years younger. I believe he was well into his 80s, which, in the early 19th century was almost as impressive as living to be as old as wolfman or luther, today.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

smackaholic wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Cicero wrote: Hold steady big fella for 18 more days.

Ford Hospitalized
I think we should have put in an extra rule that anyone who takes a former President in his/her death pool must be old enough to actually remember when that person was President. Just sayin'.

Interesting trivia note on Ford: If he hangs on until next November, he'll pass Reagan as the longest-lived President.
I say gerry takes the longevity trophy already as the gipper's last 7 or 8 years can't really be described as living. Another x-pres that deserves props for his longevity is John Adams. He died the same day as Jefferson, whom, I believe was a few years younger. I believe he was well into his 80s, which, in the early 19th century was almost as impressive as living to be as old as wolfman or luther, today.
Adams was 90 when he died, a few months shy of his 91st birthday. Jefferson died the same day and was 83. Both got long lives relative to the time they lived in.

Lots of Presidents have made it to their 80th birthday, but only four (Reagan, Ford, Adams and Hoover) made it to the 90th.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Tiny
Is it football season yet?

Post by Tiny »

Here we go….

(May be wishful thinking on one or two, but hey…)

Arnold Palmer -- Golf Legend--- Dies in his sleep ---boredom
The Olsen twin with the drug prob…..err…anorexia problem ----she implodes from lack of food(Drugs)
Wyona Ryder – Actress -- Shot by rent-a-cop at the mall, for shoplifting a self help book on Kleptomania
Mikhail Gorbachev – Froze his ass off where ever the hell they banished him to in Siberia
Scott Weiland – Lead singer Velvet revolver – The demons finally get ‘em

Damn, this is like the Freaking NFL draft….6th round, and Scott Weiland is still out there :shock:

TAKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: Lots of Presidents have made it to their 80th birthday, but only four (Reagan, Ford, Adams and Hoover) made it to the 90th.
you'll notice, not a dem in the bunch. god hates dems. I think Harry Truman made a pretty good run at 90, though. 88 if I remember right. Think I was in kindygarden.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Tiny wrote:Here we go….

(May be wishful thinking on one or two, but hey…)

Arnold Palmer -- Golf Legend--- Dies in his sleep ---boredom
The Olsen twin with the drug prob…..err…anorexia problem ----she implodes from lack of food(Drugs)
Wyona Ryder – Actress -- Shot by rent-a-cop at the mall, for shoplifting a self help book on Kleptomania
Mikhail Gorbachev – Froze his ass off where ever the hell they banished him to in Siberia
Scott Weiland – Lead singer Velvet revolver – The demons finally get ‘em

Damn, this is like the Freaking NFL draft….6th round, and Scott Weiland is still out there :shock:

TAKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Props on the Weiland pick...he's always good for a drug relapse. I wonder how long until he kicks it. Great frontman but drugs have got him by the short and curlies.
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

Yeah,

I was going back through the 1st 4 pages prior to posting, thinking: "DAMNIT, I hope nobody's picked him up yet; he's a 'shoe-in' for a first rounder."

Him, and that Olsen skank, I might make a few $$$ on this here pool...

Anybody still got the picture of the T1B 'bode dollar???
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

BTW:
The honors for The Scott Weiland pick goes to Mrs Tiny, as she looked at the thread, and said: "Ohh....you know who would be a sleeper pick for that----the lead singer dude for Velvet---he's always stoned"

So I must give props where they are due....she also didn't like my reasons that Wynona would die, so she suggested that too....

FYI :oops:
Winston Wolf:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Tiny wrote:Yeah,

I was going back through the 1st 4 pages prior to posting, thinking: "DAMNIT, I hope nobody's picked him up yet; he's a 'shoe-in' for a first rounder."

Him, and that Olsen skank, I might make a few $$$ on this here pool...

Anybody still got the picture of the T1B 'bode dollar???
it's a :bode: away at all times.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Anybody have Lou Rawls yet ?
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

drummer wrote:Anybody have Lou Rawls yet ?
No. Forget about it.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

smackaholic wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: Lots of Presidents have made it to their 80th birthday, but only four (Reagan, Ford, Adams and Hoover) made it to the 90th.
you'll notice, not a dem in the bunch. god hates dems.
Only the good die young. That explains that. :wink:
I think Harry Truman made a pretty good run at 90, though. 88 if I remember right. Think I was in kindygarden.
He was 88. Died the day after Christmas in '72. I was in third grade.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Now I remember. My sister was in kindygarden. I just have one of those stupid things burned into my memory of hearing that some ancient prez dude died, and a kindergarden class. I think I was prolly picking my sis up for the walk home from school.

Back then, when luth and wolfie were just middle aged, believe it or not, not everyone the a bus to school. We actually walked. But atleast it wasn't bafefoot through the snow, uphill both ways like it was for luther.

Funny how 88 doesn't seem quite as ancient as it did when you were 9.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

OK

It is the 26th of Dec.

Lock time.

Any mod/admin. that can send this to the 'chives with a lockdown? I'll keep track etc. Thank You!!!!

da Luth